You Will Have A Better Love and Life Beyond
there has been a lot
of talk in the alternative press
and internet about
There may be a some truth in that, but what isn’t commonly mentioned is that there are other big weaknesses, disadvantages, and negative aspects in
Thus, these anti-government protestors make it out to be as though without the tyranny of the government and corporate elite,
When problems in America are discussed publicly or in the corporate controlled media, it’s mostly always about economic problems, jobs and crimes, but hardly ever about the social life, dating scene or mental health of people, which are just as important if not more. After all, quality of life in terms of social, romantic and psychological areas, are important and affect one’s mental health, relationships, happiness, and reason for living.
So anyhow, here are the real life disadvantages, problems, and weaknesses in
So, here in plain truth is what
What America is good for:
- Finding a job / Making money
- Religious freedom
- Privacy / Being left alone
- Quality / Efficiency / Customer service
What America is NOT good for:
- Dating women (love, romance, sex for men)
- Inclusive social scene / Connectedness
- Mental health / Psychological well being
Description of each of the above:
Advantages and Strengths:
Finding a job/ Making money – Finding work, if you’re serious and persistent, is relatively easy in America, as long as you play by the rules. It may not be your ideal position, but you can find a job that pays, if your standards aren’t too high. And the pay rate for any position, even at minimum wage, is relatively high compared to most of the world. And if you are a workaholic, you will fit into the corporate culture just fine and be rewarded for your conformity, performance and work ethic.
Religious freedom – In America, you can practice almost any religion you want, as long as you don’t harm other people or infringe upon others’ rights, or do anything illegal as part of your religious practice.
Privacy / Being left alone – If you like being alone, not bothered, and having your own space isolated in your own home,
Quality / Efficiency / Customer service – Compared to developing countries of the 2nd and 3rd world, American products, services and infrastructure are first rate and high quality. Generally things run efficiently in both the private and public sector. Competition and the workaholic lifestyle help make this so. There is constant pressure and strive for efficiency, and things are well defined, specific and structured logically. Communication is literal and articulate to minimize misunderstandings too. Generally, things are run and maintained with rigid quality control standards and laws.
In addition, customer service in the corporate and business sector is superb, speedy, and quality controlled (in most cases at least, compared to the rest of the world). The motto that “the customer is always right” makes America very pro-consumer.America is also one of the few countries , even among industrialized nations, where you can get a full cash refund in retail stores for something you bought within a few weeks, whereas in othercountries you are only allowed to exchange your product if it was defective.
Disadvantages and Weaknesses:
Dating women (love, romance, sex for men) – Let’s face it, America has just about one of the ALL-TIME WORST dating scenes for men, if not THE WORST. It is a nightmarish hell of epic proportions and the whole process for men is one of the most frustrating and unnatural things in the world. See my essay about it here: http://www.happierabroad.com/introduction.php
So if you are a guy who enjoys being involved with beautiful women, hanging with them, dating them and making love to them (getting laid so to speak), you may find America to be one of the most frustrated, prudish and frigid places where you cannot unleash or express your desires, especially if you are just an average nice guy.
There are just SO MANY things and factors going against you in this area that make it extremely difficult or impossible, no matter what you do or how you act and project yourself. And this is the case even if you are good looking or wealthy.
But of course, all of this is taboo and forbidden to discuss publicly, because there is an unspoken Gospel Law in
Nevertheless, the horrible lopsided dating scene for men in
- Women have become stuck up and paranoid, living in fear of male strangers, thinking that there are many psychos out there. All this is reinforced by the culture and media.
- Women are taught not to need men, but to look down on them and be independent instead. And in fact, many women on their day off prefer to be alone, walk their dog or visit a girlfriend rather than spend time with a man on a date. Any man who complains about this is considered “weak, needy or desperate”, thus the blame is shifted onto him.
- Women are not feminine anymore and in fact are conditioned to detest femininity. They neither act feminine nor dress feminine. This is a big turn off to most men, but most are afraid to complain about it because to do so would be taboo and politically incorrect. Also, they do not blush or giggle and are not moved by flattery.
- Women are very picky and hard to get. They have a sense of entitlement off the charts, and have a way of undermining men’s confidence and pussy-fying them. Getting a girlfriend or getting laid in
- More or less, something like 80 percent of the women go for the top 20 percent of the men, leaving 80 percent of men to settle, lower their standards, or remain single. Clearly women have the upperhand, and they have all the power and choices, for the
- Single men outnumber single women in America, as evidenced in these stats. There are too many men competing for too few women, giving women too many choices and men too few. Anyone can see this both in real life and in online personal ads, where women receive hundreds of times more responses than men do. And of course, they are far pickier.
- Decent looking and above women who are not overweight in
- Most American women are either overweight or look/act too manly, thus making them physically unattractive to a man’s basic nature and taste. If she is thin or at least decent looking though, then she is almost never single (unless she wants to be or no one fits her standards), or she has loads of guys hitting on her to choose from, so that courting her feels like trying to win the lottery.
- Most average men in the
With all that going against men in America’s dating scene, it’s no wonder that so many male expats overseas unanimously agree that foreign women are far better and that they’d never go back to trying to get American women again. With many of the above factors reversed, male expats find foreign women so refreshing beyond words, so that they ask themselves “Where have I been? Why didn’t I come here sooner?”
This is the one thing male expats who are dating or married to foreign women all agree about. Expats commonly talk about this in private conversations, but for some reason, it’s rarely ever mentioned in public media outlets, even on the internet, and even on expat websites, except for sites like HappierAbroad.com.
If you wish to contest any of this, then ask yourself this: Why there is such a large pickup artist community in
Inclusive social scene / Connectedness – The social atmosphere and vibe in
no sense of human
connectedness at all in
Mental health / Psychological well being – It’s no secret that the
In some studies, the number of mentally ill in
And studies show that Americans have fewer close friends now than ever before, as loneliness has become a national epidemic in the
Obviously America is a lonely fragmented country that is hard to make friends in, nevermind getting dates as well. Thus it’s no wonder why so many Americans have to go to therapists and psychologists to talk about their problems (whereas in other countries, almost no one needs them), since they don’t have real friends who care about them enough to listen to them.
One can only speculate as to the reasons why there is so much mental illness in America, but there’s no doubt that the above mentioned disadvantages contribute to it. Americans are psychologically fragmented and disconnected. Due to this as well as other factors, being in
So it’s no surprise why many visitors to the US remark that Americans as a whole do not look happy at all, despite being the richest nation on Earth, but instead look very grumpy, irritable and fat. As spiritual leader Jiddu Krisnamurti said, “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society”
In most other countries, you feel more relaxed, less stress, and more “at one” and connected with everything. There is a wholesomeness and integration on the inside that you don’t have in
travelers and immigrants I’ve
known have concurred with this.
summary, whether the
strengths or weaknesses above
matter to you more depends largely on your needs, values, priorities,
personality and interests of course. But as for me, the three
Discuss this article here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6405
Thank you for previewing the Happier Abroad Ebook. Get the FULL version now for only $14.99!
Get the Package Deal - Best Value! Only $24.99. Comes with the additional 3 Ebooks below:
1) The Happier Abroad Guide to International and Global Dating – A step-by-step guide that covers planning, preparation, decision-making, factors to consider, choosing the right country, cultural compatibility, meeting and dating foreign women, making a living overseas, adapting to different cultures, etc.
2) Winston's Guide to Traveling and Dating in Russia For Men – Everything I know about traveling and dating in Russia from my 3 years of firsthand experience is contained here in this informative how-to guide, including how to get around, communication, basic necessities, dealing with obstacles, short cuts, tips and tricks, important contact info, and other great advice.
3) Expatriate Insights – By my Expat Advisor Ladislav, aka “The Socrates of Expatriate Life”. Truthful insights on Expatriate Living, Cross-Cultural Relations and Deep Comparative Culture Analyses that will take your understanding to the advanced level. It is unrivaled in scope and depth. Click here to sample Ladislav’s writings in his Blog.
Order the Package Deal Now! Click here