Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The midterm elections

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: The midterm elections

Post by gsjackson » October 9th, 2018, 12:28 am

Nailer wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 12:12 am
We have made more progress in the last three years than the last 20 year combined. Let me remind you:
-Pro-invasion "conservatives" like Jeb Bush are openly ridiculed and completely discredited. Cucks like Lyndsey Graham and Ted Cruz are quickly learning which side their bread is buttered on and switching over to the new paradigm.
-We have a playboy in office who f***s hot bitches and doesn't give a f**k.
-Accusations of racism are no longer an effective means to silence a political opponent. Accusations of rape, as long as they are baseless, have also proven to be ineffective.
-Enforcing borders is now a legitimate political position. A few years ago this was unspeakable heresy.
-Liberals are seeing the first real resistance they have ever seen in their lives, and are doubling down and freaking out in ways that are both laughable and entertaining. At last, the shoe is on the other foot, and they are not taking it with any dignity.
=War against women is bubbling just below the surface and the majority of men of all races are quietly running out of patience.

None of this was true just a few years ago.
As long as accusations of anti-semitism are enough to silence people, the game is lost. Don't forget who the opponents are.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » October 9th, 2018, 12:43 am

Oh, another thought I had today:

We live in a world where literally raping children is more socially acceptable than criticizing Jews.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 9th, 2018, 1:18 am

Nailer wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 12:43 am
Oh, another thought I had today:

We live in a world where literally raping children is more socially acceptable than criticizing Jews.

look at all these MK-ULTRA robots. They are literally NPCs, robots.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » October 12th, 2018, 12:57 am

Now that it seems the Dems are doing their level best to alienate all sane voters it is all the more important everyone votes Republican in order to make it a crushing victory. In the past it wouldn't have mattered, but with Trump in office it will be a major symbolic victory for traditionalism & nationalism against Jewish golbo-homo.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 12th, 2018, 3:42 am

Repubs/Dems are two sides of the same coin.

Andrew Anglin published an article proving Taylor Swift is a shemale. He also published some antifeminist article. Otherwise this whole "go out and vote" moralfaggotry is the gayest shit i've ever seen.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » October 12th, 2018, 4:22 am

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 3:42 am
You keep saying that and I keep explaining why it is currently not the case.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » October 12th, 2018, 4:38 am

Cornfed wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:22 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 3:42 am
You keep saying that and I keep explaining why it is currently not the case.
Yes, but his point is that what once, in a sane society, would have been the occasion for banter is now cause for the heaping of moral opprobrium and shame upon the offender.

Oops, wrong thread. Will put it in right one.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2018, 12:19 pm

Once again America people. The time is coming. Get ready. Take anyone you can. Vote a straight Republican ticket. Yes the repugs are sellout cucks who will hopefully be up against a wall in due course, but voting for them is the right thing to do this time.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » November 1st, 2018, 2:06 pm

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 12:19 pm
Once again America people. The time is coming. Get ready. Take anyone you can. Vote a straight Republican ticket. Yes the repugs are sellout cucks who will hopefully be up against a wall in due course, but voting for them is the right thing to do this time.
I'm going to have to swallow hard to vote for the Repug in the Arizona Senate race. And Zio-nimrod Ted Cruz is the Repug candidate in Texas. I'm afraid they're both going to lose, and there goes the Senate. It's hard to deny the surface appeal of abandoning what CE called the "quixotic" quest to "save America."

But the struggle is an international one. You want to retreat to Ukraine? As soon as the empire took over that country in 2014, it was declared a GMO-safe zone, and now the fields of Europe's "bread basket" just glow with toxins. I suppose Asia is the closest thing to a safe harbor right now, if your taste runs to humidity and little brown women.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » November 1st, 2018, 9:13 pm

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 12:19 pm
Corn, comment number three (long -- 3900 words; read the comment don't bother with the article) is the best justification of nationalism I have read. If it weren't so prolix I'd think you wrote it.

https://www.unz.com/article/bolsonaro-a ... our-media/

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 6th, 2018, 5:40 am

Once again, don't forget to vote Republican all the way. This time they really are the lesser evil.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 7th, 2018, 5:50 am

Yay, the repugs won the senate. Good on you guys.

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » November 7th, 2018, 5:52 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:50 am
They are projected to lose the house by 25 to 35 seats, which means the Dems can harass Trump.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » November 7th, 2018, 6:02 am

Neo wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
They are projected to lose the house by 25 to 35 seats, which means the Dems can harass Trump.
The "projections" are just media vote suppression tactics. We'll see what happens. It would be very unfortunate if the Dems got control of those House committees, which lately have been investigating people like Comey. But as long as Repugs control the Senate there will be no running Trump out of office, and maybe some ore good SCOTUS appointees.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 7th, 2018, 6:09 am

Neo wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
We'll see.