12 Reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Re: true

Post by firethrower1000 »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
firethrower1000 wrote:bad boys may misbehave for attention or something which mightbe a sign of insecurity...i would say nice guys have just as much chance its all about knowing how the game works...but in america acting like an ashole might actually get you american women's attention but then again american women have a sickness or malehating mentality
You are so right... I like your avatar. You might like this one better...

lol thanks i like it too...your poster is great as well from what movie it this?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: true

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

firethrower1000 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
firethrower1000 wrote:bad boys may misbehave for attention or something which mightbe a sign of insecurity...i would say nice guys have just as much chance its all about knowing how the game works...but in america acting like an asshole might actually get you american women's attention but then again american women have a sickness or malehating mentality
You are so right... I like your avatar. You might like this one better...

lol thanks i like it too...your poster is great as well from what movie it this?

That's not from a movie. That's a character from the new Mortal Kombat: It's Sub-Zero (the younger one-- the one from Mortal Kombat 3, unmasked with that scar over his eye) if he was captured and automated/turned into a cyborg by his ninja clan, the Lin Kuei.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
Grunt wrote:For f***s sake I am really getting sick of this "aberration as default" bullshit.

For the f***ing record, AMERICAN FEMALES ARE A STATISTICAL ANOMALY THAT IS DOOMED TO FAIL! Sooner rather than later, too!

A flicker, then POOF! Gone forever. Stop constructing your emotional foundation of a failed f***ing social model. God damn people, get on a f***ing plane already. Or better yet, take a 2 week trip to Mexico for f***s sake. BY BUS! Cost you maybe a grand, if that.

Hit the friggin reset button, people. Unplug from the matrix already.
Wow, sir, that was kinda harsh (BUT VERY TRUE).

However, I must ask you this: what about the people who are financially or situationally unable to travel, even though they may want to?
Unless your broke and unemployed like me you should be able to travel.

As Grunt said you have to break out of the construct that of trying to put yourself in a position to engage American Women. That means:
  • Showing Independence by living on your own. You get a pass for living with a roommate.
    Purchasing and Maintaining a Decent Car (no Korean Sub-Compacts)
    Interesting Wardrobe khakis and a polo shirt will not cut it

It cost under $500RT to fly to Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. Between $1000-$1500RT to fly anywhere else, including SE Asia. Its tough to save money in America. It really is, your assaulted daily with products on TV. If you just give up on America Women as a whole, then you'll save money. Next you'll need to save about $100 per day for lodging, food, etc. You can do it for less, stay in a hostel, eat street food, etc. You can also rent apartments from several people and there's also Couch Surfing.

Couch Surfing might be ideal, especially in phase one of meeting women. Its very unlikely that you'll bring any women back your first trip down (unless you're talking about P4P). It also depends where she lives. Its not unusual for Asia Women or Latinas to be living among their families still.

Having done this myself, I know it can be done as long as your making more than min wage, but even then you can do some limited traveling.
Not necessarily true at all. I am employed and currently make more than minimum wage. However, I am stuck on a treadmill. Worse than that though, is that my employer does not give vacation time in the first year AT ALL. No exceptions. So I have to wait another 10 months before I can go anywhere for even one day.

BTW, I wouldnt waste time on Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. Costa Rica is fairly Americanized already with many misandrist laws. The good looking women there are actually from Colombia (and probably prostitutes). DR may be good if you prefer morenas.
odbo
Veteran Poster

girls love deadbeat dirtbags

Post by odbo »

This is what we're talking about. (Dano posted this on another thread). She could find a nice guy, no, she chose a dirt bag. I'm sure she's still that tattooed fraud too!
That video might be staged but this kind of thing happens all the time. America is a nation of idiots. Women are idiots. Idiots attract idiots.
If you're not a complete idiot, dirt bag, narcissist, or god-forbid if you're genuine, it's a handicap in the dating scene here!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

That's a staged fake. There are a bunch of copy cat videos like that on You tube, maybe there are a few real ones but if a chick is that mad they are too emotional to try video taping it, they have no logic, especially someone that would break a game console.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
Grunt wrote:For f***s sake I am really getting sick of this "aberration as default" bullshit.

For the f***ing record, AMERICAN FEMALES ARE A STATISTICAL ANOMALY THAT IS DOOMED TO FAIL! Sooner rather than later, too!

A flicker, then POOF! Gone forever. Stop constructing your emotional foundation of a failed f***ing social model. God damn people, get on a f***ing plane already. Or better yet, take a 2 week trip to Mexico for f***s sake. BY BUS! Cost you maybe a grand, if that.

Hit the friggin reset button, people. Unplug from the matrix already.
Wow, sir, that was kinda harsh (BUT VERY TRUE).

However, I must ask you this: what about the people who are financially or situationally unable to travel, even though they may want to?
Unless your broke and unemployed like me you should be able to travel.

As Grunt said you have to break out of the construct that of trying to put yourself in a position to engage American Women. That means:
  • Showing Independence by living on your own. You get a pass for living with a roommate.
    Purchasing and Maintaining a Decent Car (no Korean Sub-Compacts)
    Interesting Wardrobe khakis and a polo shirt will not cut it

It cost under $500RT to fly to Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. Between $1000-$1500RT to fly anywhere else, including SE Asia. Its tough to save money in America. It really is, your assaulted daily with products on TV. If you just give up on America Women as a whole, then you'll save money. Next you'll need to save about $100 per day for lodging, food, etc. You can do it for less, stay in a hostel, eat street food, etc. You can also rent apartments from several people and there's also Couch Surfing.

Couch Surfing might be ideal, especially in phase one of meeting women. Its very unlikely that you'll bring any women back your first trip down (unless you're talking about P4P). It also depends where she lives. Its not unusual for Asia Women or Latinas to be living among their families still.

Having done this myself, I know it can be done as long as your making more than min wage, but even then you can do some limited traveling.
Not necessarily true at all. I am employed and currently make more than minimum wage. However, I am stuck on a treadmill. Worse than that though, is that my employer does not give vacation time in the first year AT ALL. No exceptions. So I have to wait another 10 months before I can go anywhere for even one day.

BTW, I wouldnt waste time on Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. Costa Rica is fairly Americanized already with many misandrist laws. The good looking women there are actually from Colombia (and probably prostitutes). DR may be good if you prefer morenas.

That's what I mean, to appease American Women, you need to be on the treadmill. Get off the treadmill! How you do that?

What is your commute? If its fairly short, why not invest in a electric bike (looks like a scooter) which run about $800, but if you just plug it in, it cost about $.02 to charge and has a range of about 40 miles@22mph the max speed allowed by Federal Law to travel in a bike line. What about taking public transportation? Yes for longer distances it takes forever. I left the house for the Long Beach GP yesterday at 10:30am. Got down there in plenty of time to pick up my VIP Pass (free!) and watch the race. But after dark, the bus runs less frequent so I had to wait about a hour for the final bus home and I got back about the same time as I left (10:22pm in the front door). If you spend more than $100 in fuel every month, a bus pass for a month will be cheaper.

Apply for EBT/Food Stamps. In most cases even at min wage and 40hrs a week you can still qualify for food stamps. Most people will get $200 a month. That should save you quite a bit of money. You also might apply for state medical aid. If you're under 25 I think, you will qualify.

There several other "frugal" ideas but until recently I never thought of them, I'm sure you haven't either.

Even at reduced hours at work, I made semi-regular trips to TJ (Mexico) and could even have gone to Vancouver, BC for a reasonable cost. You can travel, its not impossible.

You just have to want to do it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: girls love deadbeat dirtbags

Post by djfourmoney »

LinuxOnly wrote:

This is what we're talking about. (Dano posted this on another thread). She could find a nice guy, no, she chose a dirt bag. I'm sure she's still that tattooed fraud too!
That video might be staged but this kind of thing happens all the time. America is a nation of idiots. Women are idiots. Idiots attract idiots.
If you're not a complete idiot, dirt bag, narcissist, or god-forbid if you're genuine, it's a handicap in the dating scene here!
This would never happen to me, I would have her arrested for destroying personal property which you can do.