My ebook now offline + Now comes with 3 FREE BONUS GIFTS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

My ebook now offline + Now comes with 3 FREE BONUS GIFTS!

Post by Winston »

My ebook now offline + Now comes with 3 FREE BONUS GIFTS! (see details)

Hi all,

I've decided to take most of the pages of my ebook offline, leaving a few key pages and chapters for preview. I'm following the advice of some friends who have told me that I can't sell many copies of my ebook if I make it all free to read online. They have turned out to be right. So I've decided to go the same route that other ebook sellers have taken of allowing viewers to read only preview chapters before deciding to buy the ebook. It makes much more business sense to do it that way.

I had hoped that my online ads in each page of the ebook would make enough money so that I wouldn't have to go this route, but unfortunately, it hasn't, so I have to resort to the conventional route. In fact, I've already made more from ebook sales the past month than from all the online ads combined.

But, as a BONUS to anyone who buys the full PDF version of my ebook for $12, I'm now offering three free gifts:

1. The ebook Expatriate Observations by my cultural consultant, containing hundreds of pages of his multi-national wisdom and advice (most of which I've never posted before and haven't even read yet). What I've done is taken all the dissertations he's posted and written throughout the years and put them together in a PDF ebook. He's given me permission to do this and offer it as a bonus gift to buyers of my ebook, thanks to his graciousness. He is the one whom I've quoted in much of my Happier Abroad ebook, for those of you who read it. It's very intellectual, enriching, and written from a mega broad vantage point that most of us will never achieve.

2. My Travel and Dating Guide to Russia Ebook.

3. Complete access to all 9 of my Russia/Europe Photojournals. Only the first two Photojournals are free to preview at http://www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm

Note: If you are one of those who already bought the Happier Abroad ebook, you may receive these bonus gifts too if you wish, by emailing me with your request.

So if you'd like to receive the free bonus gifts and haven't gotten my ebook yet, now's a good time. Just send $12 by PayPal to WWu777us@yahoo.com and hundreds of pages of multi-national wisdom and advice, an enriching treasure, is yours, for such a small price.

Sorry for such a commercial sounding spiel, but hey, we do what we gotta do right?

Regards,
Winston

PS - My new online catalogue is now at http://www.happierabroad.com/Catalogue.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne