American women who love the bad boys...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Sex them and have them pay for everything you want. They have done it to us for centuries now do it to them.
While I respect you, I do not agree with that "punish-today's-white-man-for-what-yesterday's-white-man-put-us-through" mindset. That mindset is one of the reasons why Black Americans are basically, in my view, the laughingstock of the human race, after American women...

If you just said that in jest, then what I just said is moot.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 9th, 2011, 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

You can make decent money teaching English. If I had it to do over after college I would have taken a year or two teaching abroad, easy work, tons of chicks. What better way to spend early twenties!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

ErikHeaven wrote:Sex them and have them pay for everything you want. They have done it to us for centuries now do it to them.
I believe Erik has clarity of vision. A rare commodity around here, to say the least.

Cougars make an excellent "practice girl" for any future expat guy. I had my share of cougars in my 20's and I found them to be much less neurotic and stable. Plus they have no expectation that the relationship will last, so its win / win.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

The Hero of Winds

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do not know what you are talking about. I said nothing racial. Cougars if you understand the term are older women who are well established with cars, houses, loot. These days due to Demi Moore and other older women they chase younger men like crazy.
My whole entire life i had older women hit on me. They would offer me money for anything i wanted. All you have to do is go to a club and watch them buy you drinks.
Most of them want a hot younger stud who can f**k them hard all night and they are willing to give you cash to do it. Think about it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

P.s nurses are easy to get as most of them are single and they make great loot. They work long hours and many of them cannot keep a long term relationship. Sometimes my brother i think you were born yesterday.
I cannot see how you confused the term cougar with getting at the white man. You should get out more often.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:P.s nurses are easy to get as most of them are single and they make great loot. They work long hours and many of them cannot keep a long term relationship. Sometimes my brother i think you were born yesterday.
I cannot see how you confused the term cougar with getting at the white man. You should get out more often.

The only reason I said that is because you said something amongst the lines of "they've been doing it to us for centuries. now do it to them". If you did not mean it like that/ did not actually say that, then I apologize and stand corrected. You may have meant it a different way. But the way you said it implied that.

That's all I was saying. If I was wrong, then I am sorry. I just wish I could actually find one. That would be a great idea. However, I would not know where to start looking.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: The Hero of Winds

ErikHeaven wrote:I do not know what you are talking about. I said nothing racial. Cougars if you understand the term are older women who are well established with cars, houses, loot. These days due to Demi Moore and other older women they chase younger men like crazy.
My whole entire life i had older women hit on me. They would offer me money for anything i wanted. All you have to do is go to a club and watch them buy you drinks.
Most of them want a hot younger stud who can f**k them hard all night and they are willing to give you cash to do it. Think about it.
You mean that I should go to a bar and look for some older woman? That seems like a great idea... :) Or what kind of club should I go to?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

They meaning Women. Go to an upscale club that usually does not advertise. A club that caters to middle class people not the Hip Hop bs.
Dress up proper just relax and let them come to you.
Think about it older men never stop wanting younger women, older women always like younger men as well. I would go to the malls as well too. You always see some hot milfs with their hot daughters.
Last edited by ErikHeaven on April 9th, 2011, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:They meaning Women. Go to an upscale club that usually does not advertise. A club that caters to middle class people nbt the Hip Hop bs.
Dress up proper just relax and let them come to you.
Think about it older men never stop wanting younger women, older women always like younger men as well. I would go to the malls as well too. You always see some hot milfs with their hot daughters.
Thank you.

Like I said earlier, I apologize for the misunderstanding earlier.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Brother you know how to hustle its already in you. All you have to do is pull it out.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

No problem young brother
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Brother you know how to hustle its already in you. All you have to do is pull it out.
Thank you again for the encouragement :)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Grunt wrote:
I believe Erik has clarity of vision. A rare commodity around here, to say the least.

Cougars make an excellent "practice girl" for any future expat guy. I had my share of cougars in my 20's and I found them to be much less neurotic and stable. Plus they have no expectation that the relationship will last, so its win / win.
And cougars don't care if they even caught the "germ" (i.e. HIV) because they felt they have lived their life already vicariously via their offspring and/or that they have done enough shit to gratify their lifetime of "achievement" (e.g. having duh-grees, having spawn whipper snappers, etc.) and a lot of them are from the baby-boomer generation so alas majority of them have an unyielding connotation to sex anyway. Hence why it was so easy to f**k cougars 5 to 10 years ago because they were from that gen and they are the last women to born in the pre-neo-feminist era.

And cougars aren't trying to appease their peer base because their peer base is dead or married off so there's nobody nuclearly/locally that can shame them so thus they'll sleep with you the first date/"get together"/"just kickin' it meet n ' greet"/et. al.

You're speaking to a former "navy seal" cougar slayer. I'm formerly of the game because it has become so difficult to court cougars in this country now for me at least.

"Oh you're too young"

"Oh my tubes are tiED so I'm so sure that you want a woman that can bare your kids"

and the avant garde of them all: "I have a son/kids your age." (Like it's my fault that you wanted to spread your ass open and get it over with/although being young significantly decreases the chances of the baby coming out unhealthy based under normal conditions)

All those b.s.-ass deflective reasons as to why.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:P.s nurses are easy to get as most of them are single and they make great loot. They work long hours and many of them cannot keep a long term relationship. Sometimes my brother i think you were born yesterday.
Western nurses of any age are straight up and down NASTY. They will f**k you without protection because they cannot separate reality from fiction because they have been around HIV/AIDS patients hundred times over so it becomes irrelevant to them.

Because they work long hours, they are happy to get dick anyway they can. The first time I made a woman "nut" (i.e. have an orgasm) from me fuckin' them in the ass was when I was doing a young Puerto Rican nurse.

And even in 2010/2011, some of these nurses still have fantasies and/or enact out their fantasies on patients and it goes off the record. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Grunt wrote:Why do Western guys think females are a precious commodity? Who gives a rats ass if skanks choose morons? More power to them, I say. Less competition for foreign girls.

It is a win / win for us Western guys. Why complain or belabor the point to such a degree?
Agreed. Stop trying to convince American men that foreign women are better. It only increases competition, drives up prices, and risks spoiling the women and turning them into more American women by the treatment many manginas insist upon giving women.

American men are men who dont know how to relate to women. Sending them overseas en masse will wreck other countries' women.