LinuxOnly Should Be Banished!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

LinuxOnly Should Be Banished!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I wonder can we take a vote as per the approval of Winston to get this person out of here. This person is negative and is only an Energy Vampire who is trying to steal joy and purpose from the other members on here. On a side note some of you really need to get laid. Some of you are so negative and you do not realize it.
I know we have our dumped stories and cheated on stories yet a few of you are so negative that i guess you do not realize it.
I do not care if you have to pay for the p***y just please go f**k somebody and be more happier. Screw a few women before you settle down with your foreign wife. I am f***ing everyday and i am ok.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have zero tolerance for online bullies and that is what that person is an online bully.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Ya, crucify and sodomize me on the cross like Jesus. Then worship me for 2,000 years by doing exactly the opposite of what I said, and burning alive anyone who commits sins (like enjoying life).
Afterwards conclude that I never existed and that Lucifer is the light because he's the opposite of me and plus Spongebob on tv said so.

Erik look yourself in the mirror. You're a tool. You're mad at me because of the conditioning. A lot of this is subconcious. How can you get so mad at someone on the internet who you don't even know??

I'm just misunderstood. I'm not enlightened, but at least I'm putting some effort into curing my ignorance!

What are you doing! When was the last time you had an original thought? And why are your opinions worth more than mine?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do have original thoughts:1 You are crazy! 2 You are obsessed with your viewpoints 3 You are annoying 4 You are a killjoy! 5 You probably need meds or you have stopped taking your meds 6 You should talk to somebody before you are certified insane by a doctor or judge. 7 This site is for people who want to leave the Matrix not stay in it like you. 8 You are probably unhappy and thats too bad for you!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

9 I forgot you are probably not getting laid so that may be another reason why your so miserable.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

My opinions are not worth more than yours i just dont use insulting words when people disagree with me. You have not been taught the value of being polite to people. 10 You are the typical mean spirited American that uses childish put downs to hurt other people who challenge your sense of superiority.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Lets see the words you use IDIOT, TOOL. I am not mad at you i cant stand you as you are a very negative person whoever you are. You use negative words against people who do not share your viewpoints not me. We have members on here that tell other members to pursue this job or that degree . All you have to offer is Alex Jones and The Reptillians. Shadow People, CoasttoCoastam with George Noory, aliens, Ufo's. 911, stupid shit that wont pay your bills or help you escape America.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me boy!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

LINUX STOP ACTING LIKE GOD BECAUSE YOU POST CT VIDEOS ALL DAY, YOU f***ing PIECE OF SHIT, YOU JUST BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE. YOU'RE NOT ENLIGHTNED, YOU'RE A NEGATIVE ATTENTION SEEKING AIR-HEAD. ErikHeaven is completely right about you
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Say what you desire, let it all out. It feels good act human once in a while. Even two-faced Americans need it. I hurt your little egos after all.

Bully me, ban me or whatever, I will bend for no one.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I have one vote!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I just need some more.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Please more votes we need the Drama Queen Attention Whore to be gone already!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Erik, I always liked your posts until you used the "go get laid" you guys are too negative line. You're still locked in the Matrix, bro.

Anyhow, as for Linux, I happen to like this character. Don't get me wrong, I dont agree with 50% of conspiracy theories, but I dont think there is any harm in him saying what he does. As long as he isnt attacking you personally, you should just ignore him.

And last with the level of non-moderation, handsoff, laissez-faire attitude of Winston, there is virtually zero chance the man will be banished!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Adama wrote:Erik, I always liked your posts until you used the "go get laid" you guys are too negative line. You're still locked in the Matrix, bro.
Agreed - the amount of sex you have does not dictate the quality of your arguments. If it did, then Emmanuel Kant may as well have been an LSD-taking pothead.

We all wonder why Anglo girls have insurmountable egos? It is because too many men pedestalise them for offering sex. Do what they ask and judge them as human beings. That way, we'll all be so repulsed by them that we won't want to have sex with them anymore.
Anyhow, as for Linux, I happen to like this character. Don't get me wrong, I dont agree with 50% of conspiracy theories, but I dont think there is any harm in him saying what he does. As long as he isnt attacking you personally, you should just ignore him.

And last with the level of non-moderation, handsoff, laissez-faire attitude of Winston, there is virtually zero chance the man will be banished!
Well, I'm no fan of CT's, but I agree with what LinuxOnly says about Anglo girls. If he was a 'devil's advocate' type, or if he simply looked to start arguments by taking every side of a debate ala Woman's View, then I'd be more inclined to ban him.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am far from the matrix. Some men on here really do need to get laid. Its a stress reliever and i think some men are so hateful because they could not get some to save their lives. You put up a simple post and some people on here will attack something real inane like they have personal problems. I stand by what i
say. By the way she asks me for sex everyday and she asked me for my number. I dont ask or beg for anything.