LinuxOnly Should Be Banished!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you don't like someone or his posts, ignore him. Getting sucked into heated exchanges makes you look like the loser and the antagonist like the winner.

I have not even heard of this poster, so let him be and do what you are here to do!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LinuxOnly,
After mulling it over, I've realized that you've made a lot of good contributions here, so there is no reason to ban you, despite what some here want.

But I'd like to ask you to PLEASE tone down some of your overly strong overtones and words, especially when you are calling other people names, including me. You don't need to do that.

And that goes for you too, well-informed. You don't need to lash out at LinuxOnly like that. If you don't like his posts, then don't read them. Just ignore them. I shouldn't have to repeat that to you.

So both of you, please tone it down, or else ignore each other. LinuxOnly is expressing his opinions. If you don't agree, then you can disagree civilly and discuss it without all the name-calling and lashing out. It's unnecessary.

Hope I've made myself clear.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

That sounds brilliant in theory... but one tiny problem

Where was that brilliant suggestion of yours when you called me a "convict and a f***ing serial killer" after i disagreed with you with the argument of bad genes regarding your son. You could just simply ignore my posts like you say

It can't go both ways Winston, you can't tell members to calm down when YOU yourself throw a hissy fit like a girl, anytime someone disagrees with your actions or views
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

*RuPaul brings over a bowl of sancocho to well-informed*

"Aqui viene un sopero del sancocho, brujo. Es caliente como le gustaria. Buen aprovecho."

Luego well-informed hace una pausa como un robot.

Con el siguiente, exhorta RuPaul, "Que paso? No se le antoja de comerlo?? Pues, quisiera k comer yo pa' pastel del postre en lugar de la sopa, Ud.?? Quiero k me embarre por su crema, papito. Vayamos ahorita."

*El fin*

lllllllllllllllllllmao jajajajjaajajajajaaja

I'm just trying to be a payasito just to calm everybody here! ;O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

What! Ban The greatest poster in the history of Happier Abroad?

Some of you are pussies. We all have different ideas and ways of thinking. To ban linuxonly just because he is different is to ban yourself.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.