Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ask yourself am i unbalanced?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ask yourself am i unbalanced?

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 am

I asked myself this. Let me give you some background info. My last relationship was from 2008-09 and her name was Denise. We dated for the whole entire year. I cannot say that i loved her yet i cared about her deeply. She had her own place and i stayed with her there for 3 days out of the week or more. We went out all the time. The sex was great and she cooked great for an American woman. She told me at 42 years of age that i was the only man that ever gave her an orgasm and made her cry. She said i was the greatest man ever in her life and you know what she did to me?
She dumped me. She came over my apt and told me "I am dumping you because you are too sick"!
Mind you i dont have any lifelong diseases i just had the flu for a month real bad and she dumped me. I told her to just leave and go f**k off.
I was sad and for a whole year i hated and avoided all women and became closed off like we claim American women to be.
Along the way i found this site which had someone post www.cherryblossoms.com i joined and i met my filipina fiance.
You know what if i would have stayed angry and closed off i would never be having these experiences right now.
So ask yourself that question, am i unbalanced?
We all here have a dumped story, a cheated on story. Child support stories, divorced stories. Yet could something else be around the corner if you stop looking at everything so negatively? And i stand by what i said what is so wrong with getting laid once in awhile? Your not going to marry her and you need to let off some steam so just do it. Think about it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Re: Ask yourself am i unbalanced?

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 am

ErikHeaven wrote:I asked myself this. Let me give you some background info. My last relationship was from 2008-09 and her name was Denise. We dated for the whole entire year. I cannot say that i loved her yet i cared about her deeply. She had her own place and i stayed with her there for 3 days out of the week or more. We went out all the time. The sex was great and she cooked great for an American woman. She told me at 42 years of age that i was the only man that ever gave her an orgasm and made her cry. She said i was the greatest man ever in her life and you know what she did to me?
She dumped me. She came over my apt and told me "I am dumping you because you are too sick"!
Mind you i dont have any lifelong diseases i just had the flu for a month real bad and she dumped me. I told her to just leave and go f**k off.
I was sad and for a whole year i hated and avoided all women and became closed off like we claim American women to be.
Along the way i found this site which had someone post www.cherryblossoms.com i joined and i met my filipina fiance.
You know what if i would have stayed angry and closed off i would never be having these experiences right now.
So ask yourself that question, am i unbalanced?
We all here have a dumped story, a cheated on story. Child support stories, divorced stories. Yet could something else be around the corner if you stop looking at everything so negatively? And i stand by what i said what is so wrong with getting laid once in awhile? Your not going to marry her and you need to let off some steam so just do it. Think about it.

Even if you were unbalanced, everyone is like this at some point. If I had the money, I would pay for a cherryblossoms.com membership, but I am already on dateinasia.com...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 am

Not to sound negative but dateinasia.com had some really ugly women. I like cherryblossoms. So many hot and tender women of all ages. Save up your money and go there brother. I am going to Manilla this year i cannot wait.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 am

Its only 30 dollars for one month. You can find 30 dollars my brother.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 am

ErikHeaven wrote:Not to sound negative but dateinasia.com had some really ugly women. I like cherryblossoms. So many hot and tender women of all ages. Save up your money and go there brother. I am going to Manilla this year i cannot wait.

To be honest, I don't care if she's "ugly" as long as she treats me right and loves me for me. How much does CherryBlossoms.com cost per month?

EDIT: 30 dollars? How long did it take for you to find your fiancee'? I'm not tryign to be funny but I am just curious
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 am

I didnt even go a month i found my lady and we do yahoo messenger. You will find someone quick trust me.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 am

We knew we were for each other after 2 weeks man. Im getting married next year. Life is great.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 am

ErikHeaven wrote:I didnt even go a month i found my lady and we do yahoo messenger. You will find someone quick trust me.

You were lucky. I do not know if I will be so fortunate...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:59 am

Just believe in yourself brother man. You can do it. Filipinas are tender.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Just believe in yourself brother man. You can do it. Filipinas are tender.

Are there just Filipinas on that site, or other Asian women as well?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 am

Mostly filipinas yet they have women all around the world. I got hit on by russian women and ukraine women. Even south american women were hitting me up.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Mostly filipinas yet they have women all around the world. I got hit on by russian women and ukraine women. Even south american women were hitting me up.

I will think about that...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby TRADER1972 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 am

I would hope that everyone on this forum is optimistic they can find a good lady, maybe better than they ever had, no matter what their prior experience with women has been.

Despite our venting on AWs, :twisted:
it should be a well known fact that great women are out there for every man, you just have to believe it and find the right one for you and your situation.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Exactly that's all i am trying to say be optimistic, have hope. My female friend told me yesterday that she has given up on life as she has been out of work for over a year. Whenever you give up i think you are already dead its just the body is still going on. Somewhat like being on life support.
Persistance is the key to everything in this life. You get knocked down you pick yourself right back up. Today is application and resume day for me as well.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Exactly that's all i am trying to say be optimistic, have hope. My female friend told me yesterday that she has given up on life as she has been out of work for over a year. Whenever you give up i think you are already dead its just the body is still going on. Somewhat like being on life support.
Persistance is the key to everything in this life. You get knocked down you pick yourself right back up. Today is application and resume day for me as well.

Where did you apply to?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions