When will American men embrace robotic sex companions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Another piece of the puzzle?
Chinese hospitals introduce hands-free automatic 'sperm extractor' for donors (that even play videos to 'help')

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -help.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Re: When will American men embrace robotic companions?

Post by terminator »

S_Parc wrote:Here are excerpts from an Outer Limits episode on a robotic girlfriend/companion:

I think the timing of the show, 1995, was too close to the earlier Terminator movies and thus, didn't have a sort of realistic vibe with the world around it & was thus, somewhat camp & cliche ridden.

Today, many folks have their lives online, see Facebook, World of Warcraft, Second Life, etc, and are in effect, only one shade away from interacting with digital interfaces in place of flesh/blood humans.

The following is the 1st robotic version of the realistic doll (realdoll.com) for commercial sale starting 2010 ...

http://truecompanion.com/shop/index.php

and then there are the independent R&D types who're doing it for themselves ...

http://projectaiko.com

Ok, given the nature of this site, i.e. realization of the fact that many male-female relationships in America have fallen apart and the raise of ever lowering cost of computing faculties, how far are we from a world where people are in effect, dating cybernetic companions instead of real persons?
I LOVE that episode - I have it on DVD! We better only get one robot-wife so they can't gang-up on us! The robot teddy bear on the movie "AI" looks good to me.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

terminator wrote:I LOVE that episode - I have it on DVD! We better only get one robot-wife so they can't gang-up on us! The robot teddy bear on the movie "AI" looks good to me.
I'd be more worried, if the program could 'fork' itself into another 'bot, and thus, gang up on one w/o even requiring an additional license.

My basic problem with the Val 23 episode was the fact that Frank, the paraplegic, had felt ashamed/guilty of having boinked her. And then, they had that cheesy premise of Nancy Allen's character, reading Descartes, as if the average AW physical therapist would causally study philosophy, outside of a mandatory school assignment.

It's more likely that Frank would be discussing philosophy with a male colleague, while having close to zero women, interested in him in the real world. Thus, he'd be more than happy with Val riding his Pony Baloney.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

I've embraced heaps of robotic companions - oh wait you aren't talking about the human kind...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this new female robot in China!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFB6lu3WmEw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlv0iBLUWLA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bjhma_iXKM[/youtube]

Japan has some robot sex dolls now too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Stg6GzbXkc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEzH40l-Dg8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote: I'd be more worried, if the program could 'fork' itself into another 'bot, and thus, gang up on one w/o even requiring an additional license.

My basic problem with the Val 23 episode was the fact that Frank, the paraplegic, had felt ashamed/guilty of having boinked her. And then, they had that cheesy premise of Nancy Allen's character, reading Descartes, as if the average AW physical therapist would causally study philosophy, outside of a mandatory school assignment.

It's more likely that Frank would be discussing philosophy with a male colleague, while having close to zero women, interested in him in the real world. Thus, he'd be more than happy with Val riding his Pony Baloney.
I showed that Valerie 23 episode from The Outer Limits, to Rock when he was here visiting me in Taiwan. He found it amusing. lol. That Valerie was hot. She has nice breasts too when shown naked. If female robots could look as realistic as her, I'm sure many men would be down for it. lol.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667998/?ref_=ttep_ep2

There is also an original Twilight Zone episode about a female robot companion too. She looked like a 1950's woman and was very sweet. Too bad it had a sad ending when he left her on the asteroid planet. It was called "The Lonely".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/?ref_=ttep_ep7
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

momopi wrote:The Japanese are way ahead in the robot GF fantasy. Watch anime shows like "Chobits" for example.

What a hot pair of female robots!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: When will American men embrace robotic sex companions?

Post by Winston »

Fictional satirical 12 min film about a future where sex robots become the norm for men. lol

Comment I left below the video:

This is ridiculous. Why not just go abroad and leave America? Go to Angeles City, Philippines or Pattaya or Bangkok in Thailand. Everything is cheap and fun with unlimited girls, sex, romance, dating, etc. You will NEVER wanna come back to America and you will kick yourself for not leaving the US sooner. I know because I experienced it all. I don't understand why anyone would want to stay in America? It's not fun and it's sexless, dateless, loveless, and boring and soulless. How can anyone tolerate living in the US? And why does it feel taboo to ask this question?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

News videos showing the latest in female sex robots. Weird. lol

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I'm not knocking guys who do it out of sheer desperation, but having sex with robots is not a good solution for lonely men. Its a last resort. You could say, an option for guys if nothing else works. But I don't want people to start advocating that lonely guys all just go and f**k robots all day. Its better then having sex with an obese, hairy feminist harpy but its not better then being with a human girl who's actually pretty or at least decent looking and has a pleasant personality. Experiencing the passion of another person is half of what makes sex feel so good in the first place. If you're just having sex with a robot then its one sided. I would still say that the real solution is destroying feminism, encourage women to return to the feminine spirit which makes them beautiful, shed some pounds off of the majority of women, get those disgusting tattoos off their bodies, and make marriage either universal, or almost universal... And that will actually provide a good solution.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have never used a sex doll or robot, but there is no way masturbating into a large sex toy is going to feel like sex with a real woman. If they can get the physical stuff down so if feels the same, what about the emotional connection part?

I notice as I age I enjoy the emotional connection part of sex with my wife more and more. That experience of living and being loved through sex is a fulfilling aspect of it. Some men complain of the wife jist laying there or mot wanting him. Even if they get sex robots who tear a guy's clothes off and get to work when a walks in the door, will he really feel wanted?

Where is the satisfaction of giving your partner pleasure and talking her into enduring just one more 'O' several times.

Does the sex robot ever lay there holding you with tears in its eyes so thankful to have found you? Does it roll over after sex and make breakfast? If it did, you would know it is fake.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 4:56 am
I have never used a sex doll or robot, but there is no way masturbating into a large sex toy is going to feel like sex with a real woman. If they can get the physical stuff down so if feels the same, what about the emotional connection part?

I notice as I age I enjoy the emotional connection part of sex with my wife more and more. That experience of living and being loved through sex is a fulfilling aspect of it. Some men complain of the wife jist laying there or mot wanting him. Even if they get sex robots who tear a guy's clothes off and get to work when a walks in the door, will he really feel wanted?

Where is the satisfaction of giving your partner pleasure and talking her into enduring just one more 'O' several times.

Does the sex robot ever lay there holding you with tears in its eyes so thankful to have found you? Does it roll over after sex and make breakfast? If it did, you would know it is fake.
Good post-but MrMan my man,there are multiple ways to look at something not just narrow mindedly!

For those that aren't left brained geniuses like you,and can never retire comfortably forever abroad,a sex doll makes a good alternative to western/american women!Don't you think?

Do you know of better Bachelor?what about Freshandfit?Basically,women's standards for non-thugs are out of the roof.be tall,be extremely hot,have a 7+inch cock,have a nice body,good career making atleast 80k a year,and be a mangina-feminist wokester that's still manly and high T acting(WTF?LOL)......Spending time chasing women online,in venues,women who are never going to be attainable for you if they're as hot as even one of the least hot sex robots,is just a foolish choice!

that money can be used for a high quality AI powered sex doll with a hot face and amazing sexy body!TPE feels just like a real skin and vagina.Silicone is very close to looking like a real human female,especially these days!

You can choose what kind of woman you want(body,facial features,hair type,race,height,hips and buttocks,boobs etc)?

it's a cheat code that you have a hot supermodel to f**k anytime you want no strings attached at all,so you have a abundance mentality in dealing with women,not acting in scarcity mode and frustration sexually mode.

if all men had a hyperrealistic both aesthetically and skin texture ai sex robot of their liking in america,this would defeat feminism and globohomo!

Now if you're in Asia or ecuador or some shit,maybe this is not a necessity.you need to think realistically and practically sometimes,not just idealistically or romantically!Believe me,that can get in the way of your happiness!

As for emotional connection!HAHAHAHA....women use love to disarm you in the west,and hook you and then hurt you(porbabely intentionally)or manipulate you like a puppetmaster due to your feelings!

validation from women is nice....hehehehe it is...but a man that NEEDS it to be fulfilled or happy is not a REAL man is a slave to women no matter how 'alfalfa'.....
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 11:22 pm
I'm not knocking guys who do it out of sheer desperation, but having sex with robots is not a good solution for lonely men. Its a last resort. You could say, an option for guys if nothing else works. But I don't want people to start advocating that lonely guys all just go and f**k robots all day. Its better then having sex with an obese, hairy feminist harpy but its not better then being with a human girl who's actually pretty or at least decent looking and has a pleasant personality. Experiencing the passion of another person is half of what makes sex feel so good in the first place. If you're just having sex with a robot then its one sided. I would still say that the real solution is destroying feminism, encourage women to return to the feminine spirit which makes them beautiful, shed some pounds off of the majority of women, get those disgusting tattoos off their bodies, and make marriage either universal, or almost universal... And that will actually provide a good solution.
Says who?Needy men like you that 'need'women's affection,presence and validation!
this is the cause of all the problems.that is the cause of men's unhappiness!Male Mother need!
Experiencing the passion of another person is half of what makes sex feel so good in the first place.
HAHAHA!What a BETA(I say 'BETA'because OMEGAS are the true real men and true alpha males,Betas can get women in exchange for commitment and resources,and they need women to feel happy,omegas don't care about women in any way)
and make marriage either universal, or almost universal... And that will actually provide a good solution.
for who?The top alphas?We are sick of this left brained society and this capitalist system,where men have to 'provide'resources to women in exchange for sex he can get easily from hookers or for free from a realistic internal heated,realistic TPE skin(feels just like human skin)hot bombshell bimbo robot!

Men do not want to work except what is necessary for basics and some fun here and there.

Have you ever thought men do not want to be slaves just to have a woman 'love'(HAHAHA!)him?What kind of needy man wants 'love'from a woman anyway?NO!FEMINISM is a BLESSING,because it exposes and exposed the TRUE nature of women,what they're really about.

FREEDOM shows someone's true colors!You want to go back to the days of male slavery where women are put on pedestals and they have to pretend to be something they're not to survive!

because weak men want a fantasy of a woman due to their insecurity!

a woman washing clothes and cooking dinner are not adequate compensation for hard labor!Sex is not a adequate compensation for hard labor!

The best 'solution;for men is to genetically engineer male mother need out of men.

that will give all the power to men.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

69ixine wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 8:22 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Says who?Needy men like you that 'need'women's affection,presence and validation!
this is the cause of all the problems.that is the cause of men's unhappiness!Male Mother need!
Experiencing the passion of another person is half of what makes sex feel so good in the first place.
HAHAHA!What a BETA(I say 'BETA'because OMEGAS are the true real men and true alpha males,Betas can get women in exchange for commitment and resources,and they need women to feel happy,omegas don't care about women in any way)
and make marriage either universal, or almost universal... And that will actually provide a good solution.
for who?The top alphas?We are sick of this left brained society and this capitalist system,where men have to 'provide'resources to women in exchange for sex he can get easily from hookers or for free from a realistic internal heated,realistic TPE skin(feels just like human skin)hot bombshell bimbo robot!

Men do not want to work except what is necessary for basics and some fun here and there.

Have you ever thought men do not want to be slaves just to have a woman 'love'(HAHAHA!)him?What kind of needy man wants 'love'from a woman anyway?NO!FEMINISM is a BLESSING,because it exposes and exposed the TRUE nature of women,what they're really about.

FREEDOM shows someone's true colors!You want to go back to the days of male slavery where women are put on pedestals and they have to pretend to be something they're not to survive!

a woman washing clothes and cooking dinner are not adequate compensation for hard labor!Sex is not a adequate compensation for hard labor!

The best 'solution;for men is to genetically engineer male mother need out of men.

Jesus Christ you are such an idiot I don’t even know where to start. I also kind of suspect you are Kalinago’s sock puppet account given that you share his laziness, both talk about “mother need” and believe that getting a sex doll is an adequate replacement for a woman.

But go ahead. Get a sex doll. Nobody is stopping you. I guarantee that you’re going to be disappointed though.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 9:53 am
69ixine wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 8:22 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Jesus Christ you are such an idiot I don’t even know where to start. I also kind of suspect you are Kalinago’s sock puppet account given that you share his laziness, both talk about “mother need” and believe that getting a sex doll is an adequate replacement for a woman.

But go ahead. Get a sex doll. Nobody is stopping you. I guarantee that you’re going to be disappointed though.
'Laziness'is not working for what's adequate for happiness.not refusing to work like a slave getting a stroke for a woman you can get for 50 dollars in the redlight district easily.

male mother need is definately the achilles heel of all men.it's what makes them manipulatible and chasing after the carrot stick like a slave.

Sex dolls are adequate replacements for women,as are prostitutes.that doesn't mean they're ideal.they're not.the ideal would be to have 1000x the positive Status and VIP prestige of chris brown in his career prime.

then everything else becomes mute.then it's p***y paradise.

The powers that be control who gets VIP status.maybe a VIP pheromone or energetic aura could help.not eeveryone is a nordic or black guy that can just get VIP status moving overseas.some men of some races have negative SMV anywhere.it's outside our control entirely.

So you're a social darwinist despite claiming to be a christian.

I don't claim to know solutions to everything like some people(cough cough).I know that men should not think with their emotions but their logic.

you also claim to be a christian,but don't have empathy for the fact your self-admitted 'Deceptive'God if he were true,created me with severe OCD and a math disability,making it impossible for me to get anything but a minimum wage slave job unless I start my own subliminal or pheromone business.