Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


When will American men embrace robotic companions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 am

Check this out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sings.html

They just made a new life like Asian woman robot!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby S_Parc » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 am

Here's a comment, if the Batman Killer had a robotic companion, throughout teenage years, college, and grad school, would he have been satiated, well enough, so that he wouldn't have gone on a killing spree?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Check this out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sings.html

They just made a new life like Asian woman robot!


This disgusting shit doesn't make any money. Does anyone ever explain who is paying for it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby polya » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 am

I think a robot wife will have advantages - she'll never say "NO" & could hopefully cook & do house work. I just hope horney guys don't wear her out too fast!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 am

polya wrote:I think a robot wife will have advantages - she'll never say "NO" & could hopefully cook & do house work. I just hope horney guys don't wear her out too fast!


The humor s fine.......

but the intention of these Jap minions of the NWO is to see that you don't reproduce.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby polya » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 am

Jester wrote:
polya wrote:I think a robot wife will have advantages - she'll never say "NO" & could hopefully cook & do house work. I just hope horney guys don't wear her out too fast!


The humor s fine.......

but the intention of these Jap minions of the NWO is to see that you don't reproduce.


Yes you are correct & personally, I'd feel "weird" having a robotic wife/partner. There's a psychological disorder where people fall in love with objects, and don't want a human wife!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 am

polya wrote:here's a psychological disorder where people fall in love with objects, and don't want a human wife!


Welcome to the 22nd century.

I'm pretty sure that back in the WWII era, aside from let's say George Orwell or Aldous Huxley, no one really imagined that early 21th century denizens would be hooked to hand-held tablet/phones, across the net, with very few close friends outside of their first high school clique.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby patrick » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm

If i could have bought one of these in my lonely years for a few thousand dollars i would've. Just need 1 requirement, i'ts possible to f**k her without having my dick cut off in case of some technical problem :shock:
patrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: Canada

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm

patrick wrote:If i could have bought one of these in my lonely years for a few thousand dollars i would've. Just need 1 requirement, it's possible to f**k her without having my dick cut off in case of some technical problem :shock:


Engage LTP (Loose Twat Protocol) as default mode :wink:

If you activate the TTP, however, then you release ABC Robotics of all liability 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Must be something to it, going by the shaming and resistance already active.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/07/ ... exbotopia/
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2012/0 ... desperate/

Is someone worried the productive slaves aren't going to make enough revenue to steal and future replacement slaves?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby AmericanEvil » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm

American men and women already ARE brainwashed robots who have been programmed what to think, how to behave, etc. They are NOT humans. They are robots.

So the answer is, they already are robots and have thus embraced robotic companions.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh brother... Firstly why would you marry a robot if you could? Nobody cares if you intend not to have any kids. But given how some people are morons, some idiot would marry a robot and be in shock/horror to find out she can't reproduce.

I am not concerned about those people.

Women are already doing IVF if they can afford it. I am still trying to figure out why that POINT keeps getting glossed over and men are worried about robots, transexuals and maintaining relationships with prostitutes, talk about having your priorities screwed up.

Some women are trying to eliminate you from the equation. Currently this is only for upper-middle class women, but eventually it will be cheap enough for the average woman to purchase.

So men in America (mostly White men) will run around with their heads cut off screaming about Feminism, NWO and Misandry.

Don't you see two of those three are attacks on the Nuclear Family????

All I know is I have plenty of time to do what I want and don't have to worry about robotic companions, my children will not be impacted either.

This is something for the late 21st Century to worry about.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby S_Parc » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Don't you see two of those three are attacks on the Nuclear Family????

All I know is I have plenty of time to do what I want and don't have to worry about robotic companions, my children will not be impacted either.

This is something for the late 21st Century to worry about.


I'd say that the nuclear family has been effectively nuked :wink:

As for this effect, you and I are the last generation which will not be impacted by AI/robots, in the dystopic way as described but for your kids, absolutely!

Realize, this is not the flying car or hovercraft prediction. Those far out predictions of the 60s/70s were predicated on breakthroughs in energy, propulsion systems, and possibly a less Draconian FAA. None of the aforementioned had occurred.

Automation, low cost supercomputing, etc, are all in motion. There's basically nothing stopping this paradigm from seeping into every venue in life.

For instance, last I'd checked, a dozen security cameras hooked through a desktop was under $1K. That, I believe, was $10K, less than a decade ago. What's the next phase here? ... vision processing software with databases, will make everyone 100% monitor-able, as soon as one leaves one's apartment. And this will not require an NSA-like system in a few years. It'll be available to local dept stores, apart buildings, local police, etc.

But yet, the conspiracy folks all worry about brain implants :roll: Talk about passe.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Well brain implants are coming actually... We don't have flying cars because of the Automotive Industry monopoly.

But yes low cost computing is already here - Raspberry PI

Automation is increasing, soon the Chinese labor force will reach a level that automation will eliminate many of the low cost manufacturing jobs already in play.

I bring up IVF because right now from start to finish its about $27K so only upper middle class women can even afford it. This allows women in their mid to late 30's and early 40's to still have children with no man present.

As I said there was a story in Daily Mail and on DW's site about upper middle class women especially in the UK being fed up with the men in their dating pool decided to have children without getting married.

Now to most women they'll just get some half-way cute guy to knock them up its much cheaper, but then there's always the concern that the father will some day go looking for his child.

With IVF you are buying sperm from a sperm bank and putting it with a woman's eggs.

There is no loving relationship, no partnership, etc. Its short sighted but in the long view it may not be. They'll spend the next 20 years caring for that child alone, by their mid 40's the child will be between 5-10 and the women no long able to product offspring naturally.

Some men will be DUMB enough to marry these women figuring he got off easy especially if he was unsure about children anyway. The child nurturing already happen, so did the diaper changes and all that.

My problem is when IVF comes down in price (it always does) to say about 10K or even 5K much like breast implants, many Western women will opt for this instead of dating some guy that doesn't meet up to her bloated standards.

That may not happen in the narrow time frame I have setup for myself, but it will likely effect any male children going forward.

That's why I say this is a bigger issue because there is no cultural push back.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby S_Parc » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:21 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Well brain implants are coming actually... We don't have flying cars because of the Automotive Industry monopoly.


Yes, though the big 3 could have added props, w/ a GE or Boeing's help, however, it's an FAA nightmare, so it was never meant to happen.

djfourmoney wrote:With IVF you are buying sperm from a sperm bank and putting it with a woman's eggs.

There is no loving relationship, no partnership, etc. Its short sighted but in the long view it may not be. They'll spend the next 20 years caring for that child alone, by their mid 40's the child will be between 5-10 and the women no long able to product offspring naturally.

Some men will be DUMB enough to marry these women figuring he got off easy especially if he was unsure about children anyway. The child nurturing already happen, so did the diaper changes and all that.

My problem is when IVF comes down in price (it always does) to say about 10K or even 5K much like breast implants, many Western women will opt for this instead of dating some guy that doesn't meet up to her bloated standards.

That may not happen in the narrow time frame I have setup for myself, but it will likely effect any male children going forward.

That's why I say this is a bigger issue because there is no cultural push back.


I completely concur. Low cost IVF will take off, faster than breast implants, as it's natural material :wink: ( or was it :roll:) and will have plenty of demand from castrating men haters.

I believe that more and more women will become bi-sexual and use strap-ons with each other, until a male 'bot comes along, and then, most women will go menage-a-trios with a women and a male robot. Thus, the so-called modern west will be basically devoid of men, in most social avenues.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, Google [Bot], zerowing1 and 7 guests