Why did it happen? How did it get like this?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

RedDog wrote: Forgive me for asking, as I'm not African-American and in the interest of us all mutually helping each other out, I am curious why more African-American men do not seek the beautiful black women from the Caribbean, South America, or Africa. So many of the African ladies I met living in Europe were just drop-dead gorgeous with lilting accents that make you melt. They also tended to be very smart, polite, and feminine. Are there interest groups, such as Meetup.com, where these ladies can be found here in the States? That's the first place I'd go to look for foreign ladies. Forget the clubs. That scene sucks. I might add that outside the US, interracial hookups are totally normal. I saw plenty of that at least in Western Europe, for those that are interested.
http://www.blacknews.com/pr/jewelwoods101.html

http://www.jewelwoods.com/node/3

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American women did not "evolve", the DEVOLVED.

Not better, but worse.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:
RedDog wrote: Forgive me for asking, as I'm not African-American and in the interest of us all mutually helping each other out, I am curious why more African-American men do not seek the beautiful black women from the Caribbean, South America, or Africa. So many of the African ladies I met living in Europe were just drop-dead gorgeous with lilting accents that make you melt. They also tended to be very smart, polite, and feminine. Are there interest groups, such as Meetup.com, where these ladies can be found here in the States? That's the first place I'd go to look for foreign ladies. Forget the clubs. That scene sucks. I might add that outside the US, interracial hookups are totally normal. I saw plenty of that at least in Western Europe, for those that are interested.
http://www.blacknews.com/pr/jewelwoods101.html

http://www.jewelwoods.com/node/3

Since I don't know many Professional Black Men, I can't really comment but I will :)

It seems to me and I see this elsewhere on the 'net that many of these Black Men go down to DR, Colombia and Brazil to search of BLACK WOMEN. Not one's corrupted by our culture and media, because they don't live here. Some would say "Why not Africa?". I'd say because media images of Africans are very bad and also women very DARK in color. C'mon now, don't say you don't believe there's a color shade issue in the Black Community? As my mother once said "If I was two shades darker, your father wouldn't have married me..." You tend to get lighter skinned women in the countries I mentioned. I also believe and I'm guilty of such thinking, its also a way to marry a White skinned woman without actually marrying a True European or from an Anglo country. I don't see that happen very often though, I see Black Man marrying dark skinned Morenas and Afro-Colombians/Cubans/Brazilians and that's what they talk about on the forums and show pictures of. I would say that many of the lighter skinned Latinas are not interested in Black Man and that becomes problematic if that's what you want. That doesn't mean I can't find one however, you just have to look harder.

This is why I'm gravitating towards South America...
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Adama wrote:
Besides that, they were also told that having a career equals freedom from their real oppressors - men. Strangely, I consider the real oppressor to be the man who runs the system. How could it possibly be freedom to enslave yourself to some job that dictates your schedule / freedom? Somehow they think being enslaved to the man = freedom, while caring for husband and family = slavery. :roll:

When you have people this f***ed up, they dont deserve good men in their lives.
Absolutely correct.
Great points.