This guy is correct about American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

This guy is correct about American Women

Post by jsmith »

this guy here is talking about american black women. But what he is saying about different things relate to the condition of the dating scene for all men. But with african-americans it is a alot more of a gritty situation. its really bad infact.

namely focusing on looks and money, instead of character when looking at marrige.

lots of black men don't get it that traveling outside of the USA is an option.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: This guy is correct about American Women

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

jsmith wrote:

this guy here is talking about american black women. But what he is saying about different things relate to the condition of the dating scene for all men. But with african-americans it is a alot more of a gritty situation. its really bad infact.

namely focusing on looks and money, instead of character when looking at marrige.

lots of black men don't get it that traveling outside of the USA is an option.
i get it, though :) i just am unable to travel :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

He broke that shit down!

LMAO!
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Mr. Legend is the only cat that I really like from Black Men Vent, Inc.

I cannot stand Real Deal Brotha, and he knows that already. I made mistakes and he still was nasty and non-empathetic and non-sympathetic towards me when I said sorry in my utmost honest tone form of writing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Some cats always try to front that they are the baddest niggas in the universe like they never made mistakes. Like they were never manginas before or simps. Like they always had their game tight.
I just ignore these cats as they are trying to prove they are rougher and tougher than the next man.