Women Telling Men They Need To Cook

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:It is part of the GREED of American women. Women should have no obligation to a man whatsoever. That includes having to cook for one. I actually believe that most women intentionally refuse to learn how to cook so they never feel dominated by an awful man.
I would never marry a woman that didn't cook. That is a deal breaker for me and a big red flag that she is not relationship material.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:It is part of the GREED of American women. Women should have no obligation to a man whatsoever. That includes having to cook for one. I actually believe that most women intentionally refuse to learn how to cook so they never feel dominated by an awful man.
I would never marry a woman that didn't cook. That is a deal breaker for me and a big red flag that she is not relationship material.
Then you will never date an AW ever again.

Any decent woman who cooks is married by the age of 23. You never see these women again as they have long, stable and happy marriages and they never re-enter the dating pool.

For the other 70% of us, we are f***ed.

AW are so messed up now that they say things like:

"Cook?!! That's what MEN are for..."

Totally useless human beings. Read or watch The Road. The Woman in it is a typical worthless American Woman. She brings nothing to the table but negativity, dead weight, a desire to kill her husband, her child and her self in that order. 10 years after the Apocalypse and she can only take about killing her son, as though her son is her property.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

globetrotter wrote:Any decent woman who cooks is married by the age of 23. You never see these women again as they have long, stable and happy marriages and they never re-enter the dating pool.

For the other 70% of us, we are f***ed.
You wouldn't believe how many guys debate me on the above statement, even though it's nearly 100% on the mark.

My remark was always this ... "if you didn't meet the one in high school or college, it's pretty much over by the age of 25." And then the guys get ticked off whenever they hear it. Somehow, they can't seem to perceive the fact that when a 29-34 year old AW b*tch is showing interest, she's really seeing him as either a checking acct or a sperm donor. Yes, it's been happening to me for the past few years and I ignore them because it's completely transparent.

Thus, for the under-30 fellows here, please start to date internationally before you fall into a domestic bear trap. That transition age, bracket 28-32 years old, is a key metric in everyone's life. AW do not magically go from being a spoiled rotten c*nt, from ages 16 to 26, to being a *sweetheart* right before marriage. That's the wolf in Egyptian cotton syndrome; Woman'sView is a good preview of what that's like, it's a whole lot of saccharin coating. Watch shows like Ally McBeal, Desperate Housewives, and Sex in the City and ask yourself if you want any of those psychos in your life because that's what'll happen as soon as you tie the knot.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Telling Men They Need To Cook

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: True, I'm not sure about "Home School" considering some of the reasons why some people do it, fear of secular culture and all that...
Parents in home school groups had already figured out how to make single income "work" for their family. It's amazing to chat with them about their network and ways to save $ on everything from housing to groceries (http://www.thegrocerygame.com), plus various work from home opportunities.

If I could afford it, I'd prefer to home school my child in the younger ages, and join local home school association for group activities. Your kid is only young once, you don't get a second chance at raising them.
I am not saying there isn't any value too it, I question the ideology behind it. Not all of it is the purity to educate our children. Some of it is religious (most the time it is) or a rejection of popular culture (those that don't have TV's in the home).

My solution is just put my children in a better school system. The Public School System in America is so badly screwed up that even White Children in affluent areas are impacted by out of control greed and cronyism.

We spend more but get less, makes no sense. The money is going to the top and not going to the faculty and children who need it most. You should never have to hear stories of teachers having to buy their own supplies for class. This mainly happens in low income and lower middle class areas.

I understand what your saying but I don't think Home School in America is the answer, just not having them go to school in America period is the answer. They can still go to school overseas where English is being spoken. International Schools are not cheap but I much rather do that.