Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Does it just all boil down to one thing? GREED

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Does it just all boil down to one thing? GREED

Postby Adama » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 am

Greed. Pure and simple.

Not only financial greed, but other forms of greed, if you will allow for such a definition.

They want all of everything that is good, and none of anything that is bad. Fairness be damned.

  • They want all the rights and privileges, with none of the obligations or responsibilities.
  • They want all of the power, without any of the risk.
  • They want all of the opportunities without having to compete on a level playing field.
  • They want the best looking man, without being decent looking themselves.
  • They want men to overlook their baggage and flaws, while they allow for none themselves (see single mothers who won't date single fathers).
  • They want to have men approach them, but are our equals in every way.
  • They want equal pay, but dont want to work equally for it.
  • They want to have sex, but only if in drunken state of mind.
  • They want to have exclusive rights over conception, and then demand men accept this.
  • They want to raise children by themselves by default; no say from fathers
  • They also want non-custodial fathers' money


They want...

They want...

They want...

Selfish. Spoiled.

GREEDY!
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Postby Adama » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:17 am

Prime example:

Image
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

That is one crazy Bitch

Postby TRADER1972 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 am

Who in the hell would want to be with her and her selfish demands. God these witches make me sick.

Her ad is so damn annoying. Why do people write like that?



I know you are a reel person

I am reel sure you should drop dead


And bai your own damn groceries
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

Re: Does it just all boil down to one thing? GREED

Postby TRADER1972 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

Adama wrote:Greed. Pure and simple.

Not only financial greed, but other forms of greed, if you will allow for such a definition.

They want all of everything that is good, and none of anything that is bad. Fairness be damned.

  • They want all the rights and privileges, with none of the obligations or responsibilities.
  • They want all of the power, without any of the risk.
  • They want all of the opportunities without having to compete on a level playing field.
  • They want the best looking man, without being decent looking themselves.
  • They want men to overlook their baggage and flaws, while they allow for none themselves (see single mothers who won't date single fathers).
  • They want to have men approach them, but are our equals in every way.
  • They want equal pay, but dont want to work equally for it.
  • They want to have sex, but only if in drunken state of mind.
  • They want to have exclusive rights over conception, and then demand men accept this.
  • They want to raise children by themselves by default; no say from fathers
  • They also want non-custodial fathers' money

They want...

They want...

They want...

Selfish. Spoiled.

GREEDY!


Yup! That about sums it up.

Its all about THEM.


I told my 12 year old son today that it would be better(and I would prefer it) if he became a drug addict than marry a white woman(AW). No joking.

At least they enjoy their life during their highs
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

@OP
Yeah, greed or selfishness is certainly AW's main motivation. Good analysis.

A healthy relationship needs to be an exchange, not a robbery!

Another interesting question to ask is whether AW's selfishness is just a result of capitalism. Is it just the epitome of the "buy low, sell high, COMPETE! COMPETE! COMPETE!" capitalist mentality? They basically act like ruthless, deceptive business people in the dating world when the always try to get everything for nothing.

In former Soviet bloc countries, there seems to be more of a feeling of equality and community (among the white people at least).
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby ClearView » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Many Thai women expect the man to pay for not just them but their family too, but in return they have sex, raise the kids, give massages and want to be the "woman." It's a lot more balanced but it can seem a little "off" to Western men who weren't expecting to support the whole family.
ClearView
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

ClearView wrote:Many Thai women expect the man to pay for not just them but their family too, but in return they have sex, raise the kids, give massages and want to be the "woman." It's a lot more balanced but it can seem a little "off" to Western men who weren't expecting to support the whole family.



I would rather have that with a Thai woman than just to be screwed over by an American woman...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Adama wrote:Prime example:

Image






*violently and explosively vomits up entire digestive tract*

Dude, don't you EVER post something that disgusting again!!

:lol:
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby well-informed » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

The kicker that got me laughing my ass off was when she says "then maybe we'll see about getting close to me."

Downright ridiculous how she thinks she's entitled to deserve a man to pay for her mistakes. HAAAA
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm

She looks like a Samoan man yuck. Really disgusting. Yes its all about being a big overgrown selfish baby.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby Think Different » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm

You can really see the chip on the shoulder attitude in the left picture.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:06 pm

RedDog wrote:You can really see the chip on the shoulder attitude in the left picture.

If you told her that she had a "chip on her shoulder," she'd probably get confused and then hungry: "Yo, giv mee dat chip! U gots sum cheez dip?"
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Think Different » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Jackal wrote:
RedDog wrote:You can really see the chip on the shoulder attitude in the left picture.

If you told her that she had a "chip on her shoulder," she'd probably get confused and then hungry: "Yo, giv mee dat chip! U gots sum cheez dip?"


Awesome! I wish this forum had a "like" button, like Facebook does.

:lol:
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 am

Jackal wrote:
RedDog wrote:You can really see the chip on the shoulder attitude in the left picture.

If you told her that she had a "chip on her shoulder," she'd probably get confused and then hungry: "Yo, giv mee dat chip! U gots sum cheez dip?"


She must have some severe speech impediment.

That's the problem with American/Western women: they just do not know how to keep their legs closed, but then they want some other man to pay for her colossal errors in judgement.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby DaRick » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am

RedDog wrote:You can really see the chip on the shoulder attitude in the left picture.


She's evenly balanced; she has chips on both shoulders. ;)

Also, what's that shit she's speaking? Is that meant to be ebonics or something? Dear God.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests