Adama wrote:Greed. Pure and simple.
Not only financial greed, but other forms of greed, if you will allow for such a definition.
They want all of everything that is good, and none of anything that is bad. Fairness be damned.
- They want all the rights and privileges, with none of the obligations or responsibilities.
- They want all of the power, without any of the risk.
- They want all of the opportunities without having to compete on a level playing field.
- They want the best looking man, without being decent looking themselves.
- They want men to overlook their baggage and flaws, while they allow for none themselves (see single mothers who won't date single fathers).
- They want to have men approach them, but are our equals in every way.
- They want equal pay, but dont want to work equally for it.
- They want to have sex, but only if in drunken state of mind.
- They want to have exclusive rights over conception, and then demand men accept this.
- They want to raise children by themselves by default; no say from fathers
- They also want non-custodial fathers' money
They also reserve the right to file a false rape accusation to hide their embarrassing behaviour; the man gets no such option.
American women are the epitome of a corrupted group of women (Anglo women). Have you ever noticed how they live out the seven deadly sins on a daily basis?
1) Lust: after bad boys, plutocrats, male strippers and other knobs.
2) Gluttony: No more need be said.
3) Greed: Well, Adama has pretty much summed it up.
4) Sloth: They're not exactly hard working or industrious, usually. Lazy wifes, workers and mothers.
5) Wrath: Scorn an American woman and she will hate and ruin you. Don't scorn one and she'll probably hate and ruin you anyway.
6) Envy: They resent their male counterparts for having the freedom to marry foreigners and wish to deprive them of it if possible.
7) Pride: They think of themselves as being 'princesses' and males as being mere 'subjects'. They're textbook narcissists.
The most stunning thing is how these sins seem to be fostered by the puritanical culture around them, despite said culture being meant to be Christian. It just goes to show that American Christianity is not built on living right by God so much as it is on a egotistical superiority complex. Not that I haven't displayed these sins at various times in my life (man is sinful at heart), but at least I try to keep them to a minimum and I often feel ashamed of myself for indulging them. Few American women have any sense of shame at all.