Should Winston make a motivational dvd-documentary someday?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Should Winston make a motivational dvd-documentary someday?

Post by jsmith »

Just a thought.

My only reason for this is i really think it would help alot of men. i'm very serious.

when you see reports like this

and then we see the extreme example of George Sodini (the guy who killed woman at a LA fitness out of frustration)

don't get me wrong. he was crazy. but the issue/problem that set him off, we can all relate.

but could winston do something that could be like a real professional documentary with interviews and round table discussions. maybe steve hoca, mark davis and winston could combine forces and create something that could be like an extention of his encounters - film

i think that reading the information vs. actually seeing something that can really help men see what they need to do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

This is so stupid it's beyond moronic. Ask yourself as a man if you treat a pretty young girl who smiles at you differently from someone who is grumpy & less attractive.

jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

[quote="momopi"]This is so stupid it's beyond moronic. Ask yourself as a man if you treat a pretty young girl who smiles at you differently from someone who is grumpy & less attractive.

[img]http://www.concretebadger.net/images/fu ... rescue.jpg[/img][/quote]

QUA?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jsmith, momopi likes to be sarcastic and he seems to defend American women any chance he gets. He is the only member on this board (outside of the previous member named 'women's view') who does this. He likes to play "devil's advocate" which really get's annoying after a while.

Since momopi likes to defend American women so much, I wonder if he would be more happier at this forum instead:

http://feministing.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A little common sense please? Does it really need to be said that pretty girls and handsome guys get more favorable attention?

jamesbond wrote:Jsmith, momopi likes to be sarcastic and he seems to defend American women any chance he gets. He is the only member on this board (outside of the previous member named 'women's view') who does this. He likes to play "devil's advocate" which really get's annoying after a while.
Since momopi likes to defend American women so much, I wonder if he would be more happier at this forum instead:
http://feministing.com/
Feel free to cite specific posts where you think I am defending American women, and why you disagree with the contents of the post.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

well first, let me say this. JamesBond thanks for the info on Momopi.

and to momopi i want to say something to you. Lets agree that as far as dating in america goes, the 95 - to 5 rule applies.

Do you know what that means? that means that as far as dating goes 95% of men will always want 5% of the women. It also works in reverse. 95% of the women want 5% of the men.

Simply put not all ofus are blessed with genetic attractiveness. Atleast on the male side, you can go to the gym and be a bodybuilder, but if you what is considered ugly whether male or female, people will SINGLE YOU OUT. if you are an ugly woman, then you are screwed.

As far as men go, if you don't have the LOOKS then you have to make up for what you don't have in looks by having muscles and having a 'personallity'

a woman doesn't really have to go thru this. Sure she can loose weight, she can style her hair different, she can workout but one thing applies. She is either hot, average in between or average and hot or ugly.

well the ugly-averag'e type is most people.

and the whole purpose of this website is to get information to men, to inspire. But there are MILLIONS MORE men out there that don't know about international dating.

so i was merely suggesting that somebody create documentary-motionvational dvd that could help men SEE.

But clearly you can't see that. like Jamesbond says, you're here to defend American Women and be sarcastic.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

jsmith wrote: As far as men go, if you don't have the LOOKS then you have to make up for what you don't have in looks by having muscles and having a 'personality'
Beauty is 30% born and 70% effort. This is 周杰倫 (Jay Chou) when he started. He suffers from a hereditary spinal inflammation disease and has bad back pains all the time.

This is him today:

As a man, there are many things you can do to improve your appearance. If you were going to a job interview, wouldn't you try to look your best? And if you wanted to motivate men to go abroad, wouldn't you want them to make a good impression on the locals?

jsmith wrote: a woman doesn't really have to go thru this. Sure she can loose weight, she can style her hair different, she can workout but one thing applies. She is either hot, average in between or average and hot or ugly.
well the ugly-averag'e type is most people.

In this world, only a small % of people are born "natural beauties". The rest must put in effort to improve their appearances. If you were born looking like the elephant man, then I'm truly sorry that you're beyond help. But I don't think that's the case here. There's a Japanese manga titled "Beauty Pop" by Arai Kiyorko that you might want to read (try the first couple volumes), it's been translated to English:

Last edited by momopi on April 24th, 2011, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jsmith wrote:well first, let me say this, JamesBond thanks for the info on Momopi. .
No problem!
jsmith wrote:and the whole purpose of this website is to get information to men, to inspire. But there are MILLIONS MORE men out there that don't know about international dating.

so i was merely suggesting that somebody create documentary-motionvational dvd that could help men SEE.

But clearly you can't see that. like Jamesbond says, you're here to defend American Women and be sarcastic.
Yes Momopi likes to be sarcastic and play devil's advocate. Some men consider themselves to be "male feminists" because they sympathize with the feminist movement. Maybe Momopi thinks of himself as a "male feminist" it wouldn't surprise me at all! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote: Yes Momopi likes to be sarcastic and play devil's advocate. Some men consider themselves to be "male feminists" because they sympathize with the feminist movement. Maybe Momopi thinks of himself as a "male feminist" it wouldn't surprise me at all! :D
As a matter of fact, I do support sex-positive feminism and LGBT rights for consenting adults. If you're uncertain what sex-positive feminism stands for, feel free to look it up on the web.

Again, if you disagree with my comments in a specific post, feel free to cite the post w/URL and state exactly why you disagree. I've posted over 2,000 msgs on this forum, it shouldn't be difficult to find some.