Need Imput on this issue.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Your father has two things against him that prevent him from being credible:

His worldview was shaped in the pre-feminist era so he cannot relate to the plight of young men like yourself.
-and-
He is a PUA at heart not interested in establishing a long term relationship with a woman like you are seeking.

I also have to question his status as one with "International" game. He certainly does not have more international experience than I, and I can attest that "game" in the American sense is not needed outside of the Anglosphere and Western Europe.

My parents have been worthless in so far as giving me advice about women and relationships. They meant well however. It is time for you to ignore your father's advice and let your personal experience be your guide. That is what I call true "manning up!"

Finally, be careful with Steve Hoca. He is affiliated with the TFL movement which is almost like a cult of male losers who revel in their loser status for support. Avoid them even if he is correct on a few points.

Chart your own course out in the world.
just saw you tube channel and blog site. you're a smart guy.

i didn't know that a male judge was killed when congresswoman giffords was shot. but you do make a good point about because he was man, that nobody cared.

also i like you "women have a shelf life" too.

what i find makes a difference is being a bodybuilder and taking care of yourself. a man who train hard in the gym and bys the right skim creams and is maybe even willing to do some slight nips and tucks and hold himself together longer.