Will Winston makes a sequel to the Encounters documentary?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Will Winston makes a sequel to the Encounters documentary?

Post by jsmith »

Just a question. will winston make a sequel documentary of encounters? Perhaps in sweden, germany or another place.

i mean really, this documetary has really inspired me alot. Seeing this nice girls and their approach ability and the idea of that has inspired me.

i know that some folks here are probably tired of my rants, but i'm very serious. Coming here has been a godsend. it really has. I can't help it that i'm a highly sensitive male. I think the way american women act has always hurt me. And as i have grown, i have internalized alot of the coldness. And it has shaped me.

If i had had what i saw in this video earlier in my life, i would be a very different person.

I would love to see more. does winston have plans to do more of this in a different country?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Glad you were inspired by it. Actually, the videos are not done yet. I still have footage of girls from Russia, Lithuania and Poland to put together for more videos. It's just that they are time consuming to do and I don't have the time to do them right now. I will try though :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Winston wrote:Glad you were inspired by it. Actually, the videos are not done yet. I still have footage of girls from Russia, Lithuania and Poland to put together for more videos. It's just that they are time consuming to do and I don't have the time to do them right now. I will try though :)
That is great. I actually put the vids on my ipod. My favorite girl was Irina from pt.3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjkawF8c ... re=related[/youtube]

- She seems just so very cheerful and nice and full of joy. She had alot of positive energy about her. She was just so damn humble and bubbly and eager to please. She had a little girlish quality to her. Its amazing how she invited you into her home. Stuff like that would never happen here under any circumstance. Unless you were her favorite movie star hear throb. But other than that, average guys get dissed. here you have to have "game"

Me personally, i was initially inspired by French movie actresses. But i realize now that they are cinema godesses. Super actresses are so unavailable to a regular guy like me. So even though women like Marina Hands, Fanny Ardant, Irene Jacob and Juliette Binoche - inspire me - they are super celebrities who live in another culture.

Alot of those actresses are socially concious women, who do philanthropy on this side and if you look at the type of men they date and marry, they almost always have very averge looking men at their side.

Jermine Kirscher and Irene Jacob i think are a good example.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWq3AAF1 ... re=related[/youtube]

but again they're super actresses. so after seeing their films there was always a feeling of emptiness because they are so far and above me. I'm trying hard to learn german and i think i'm progressing well.

So your videos made me feel good because women like this are more accessible and that makes me hold my head up. I used to feel drained and angry about the american women around me. Now that i know that this is available, i feel better as man.

So when you have the time, please give us more vids.