Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Remember that single mother in nebraska I was talking about?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Ok

Postby swincor » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:13 am

LinuxOnly wrote: American kids are horrible, like a monster from hell (no Winston, your son is on you!)


LOL I like how you made an exception in Winston's case. :lol:

Yeah, nice job with kicking her to the curb, although I myself would have been just a tad harsher. For example, none of this "I'm sorry, but..." or "If I may be blunt..." or "Maybe you will not treat the next man like this." After all, why bother with niceties when you're ripping her a new asshole?

But overall, good job. American women need to be treated like this. It's good for them.
Last edited by swincor on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm







Postby ssjparris » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 am

Adama wrote:I'm not interested in single mothers from any country for any reason. That's just me. If I am to provide my resources and time, it will be for person(s) I created, not trying to further some other man's offspring. That is an evolutionary disadvantage and outright crazy. Exception being you can't have children of your own due to sterility or you prefer not to make your own children.

Anyhow, my last couple of years on AOL, after it went to shit, pretty much all of American women were like that one in the OP. Not single mothers. Just there were always excuses as to why they couldnt make time to come see me or to visit. Or even worse, they'd tell me they were coming to visit me and then flake out. I think they never had any intention of visiting, they just wanted male attention. This is a sick culture in which women dont have any respect for men and take great pleasure in flirting and otherwise leading men on for their enjoyment.


what you say about the women in the second paragraph is true. they want all this male attention. when i give it to them. they soak it in. but when i ask them out. they give boyfriend line, im not looking for anyone line, or excuses to trick me. make me think they don't have a phone number or email. Witch is nonesense. mexican women where i live do this too. and i am talking about native born mexican women that have been here for more then 10 years. yikes. foreign girls in their country from no on.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Adama » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 am

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:
Adama wrote:I'm not interested in single mothers from any country for any reason. That's just me. If I am to provide my resources and time, it will be for person(s) I created, not trying to further some other man's offspring. That is an evolutionary disadvantage and outright crazy. Exception being you can't have children of your own due to sterility or you prefer not to make your own children.

Anyhow, my last couple of years on AOL, after it went to shit, pretty much all of American women were like that one in the OP. Not single mothers. Just there were always excuses as to why they couldnt make time to come see me or to visit. Or even worse, they'd tell me they were coming to visit me and then flake out. I think they never had any intention of visiting, they just wanted male attention. This is a sick culture in which women dont have any respect for men and take great pleasure in flirting and otherwise leading men on for their enjoyment.


That is your opinion and you are definitely entitled to that. However, I will say that, as long as a woman is sweet and can respect a man and not treat him like dirt, then, in my opinion, it does not matter whether she is a single mother or not, provided that she does not expect me to support her child/children.


That's just how I see it. I am not trying to cut you down, Adama. I believe that everyone deserves a chance. However, American/Western Women are those kinds who act like they do not want it, and if they do not want it, then I will not give it to them. :)


Definitely agree to disagree. I wouldnt knock you for your choice. It is your life.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Remember that single mother in nebraska I was talking ab

Postby Iawesome60 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 am

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Here is an email I just sent to her...



I have been thinking over the past few weeks, and I have decided that, not only will I not be coming up there to see you, I will just cease communications with you altogether. The reasons I have come to this conclusion are as follows:


1) Whenever we talk, you always vanish for weeks on end and I hear nothing from you. Yes, I respect that you work and have other responsibilities to take care of. I do not expect you to talk to me all day, every day. However, here's the kicker: You have no reason to just not talk with me for weeks, even if they are working you 24/7 at your job. I may not know about the medical field, but I do know enough to figure out that they CAN NOT work you that many hours at once. Federal labor laws (and AMA policies) prohibit that, to the best of my knowledge. Even when I am extremely busy myself, I do my best to make time for someone, not just disappear for weeks. You have done this to me about 2 or 3 times over the last year, and that tells me this: You are simply playing games with me, and that is something that I will NOT tolerate. If I may be blunt with you, the only game I play is my PlayStation.

2) The fact that you refuse to come see me. If I really meant as much to you as you say I do, you would make some kind of (reasonable) effort to come visit me. Yes, I respect that you have children, but I also have a hunch that you know someone that could watch your children for you. Granted, your job may not let you (because of vacation policies or whatnot), but, like I said, if you really wanted to come and see me, you would have made a reasonable effort to.

If I may be blunt with you once more, there are tons of women who would KILL for a man like me, and I refuse to waste my time on someone who is not serious about me. If you were serious, you would make a little more effort than what you have made.

iI am very sorry, but I must say that, with that said, we should go our separate ways. Maybe you will not treat the next man like this.


You did the right thing man. You deserve way better!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

Re: Ok

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:46 pm

swincor__ wrote:
LinuxOnly wrote: American kids are horrible, like a monster from hell (no Winston, your son is on you!)


LOL I like how you made an exception in Winston's case. :lol:

Yeah, nice job with kicking her to the curb, although I myself would have been just a tad harsher. For example, none of this "I'm sorry, but..." or "If I may be blunt..." or "Maybe you will not treat the next man like this." After all, why bother with niceties when you're ripping her a new asshole?

But overall, good job. American women need to be treated like this. It's good for them.


Swincor, than you for the compliment, but if I were harsher, it would show that I am no better than her. I at least wanted to do what I did with class and honor.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Adama wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:
Adama wrote:I'm not interested in single mothers from any country for any reason. That's just me. If I am to provide my resources and time, it will be for person(s) I created, not trying to further some other man's offspring. That is an evolutionary disadvantage and outright crazy. Exception being you can't have children of your own due to sterility or you prefer not to make your own children.

Anyhow, my last couple of years on AOL, after it went to shit, pretty much all of American women were like that one in the OP. Not single mothers. Just there were always excuses as to why they couldnt make time to come see me or to visit. Or even worse, they'd tell me they were coming to visit me and then flake out. I think they never had any intention of visiting, they just wanted male attention. This is a sick culture in which women dont have any respect for men and take great pleasure in flirting and otherwise leading men on for their enjoyment.


That is your opinion and you are definitely entitled to that. However, I will say that, as long as a woman is sweet and can respect a man and not treat him like dirt, then, in my opinion, it does not matter whether she is a single mother or not, provided that she does not expect me to support her child/children.


That's just how I see it. I am not trying to cut you down, Adama. I believe that everyone deserves a chance. However, American/Western Women are those kinds who act like they do not want it, and if they do not want it, then I will not give it to them. :)


Definitely agree to disagree. I wouldnt knock you for your choice. It is your life.


I don't want you to think that I have anything against you, because I don't. :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

:)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I just would like to thank everyone for their support and compliments that you have provided me.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Truthville » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:03 am

Hero?

Two things:

1.) The best thing about acting with class and honor, I find, is that one can sleep at night knowing that they did the right thing. You, and I know you know this, did the right thing. I admire people whom at least TRY to do the right thing. Sometimes it's easier to the wrong thing than the right especially when it easier to do the wrong thing. Lord knows, I've lowered myself a few times.

2.)Did you ever hear back from her? I'm just curious IF she would even respond, instead of just blowing you off which seems to be in "style" these days.

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 am

Truthville wrote:Hero?

Two things:

1.) The best thing about acting with class and honor, I find, is that one can sleep at night knowing that they did the right thing. You, and I know you know this, did the right thing. I admire people whom at least TRY to do the right thing. Sometimes it's easier to do the wrong thing than the right especially when it looks (and/or seems) easier to do the wrong thing. Lord knows, I've lowered myself a few times.

2.)Did you ever hear back from her? I'm just curious IF she would even respond, instead of just blowing you off which seems to be in "style" these days.

TruthVille


I am still waiting to hear from her, even though, a few days after I sent her the e-mail, I saw her online on Yahoo Messenger (right before I deleted her). I would not be surprised if she just blew me off... I would be mad. Not that she blew me off, because she lied to me for a whole year.

To be honest, it was like something was telling me that this situation stunk to high heaven (think of "
Spider-Sense" on crack... ), but since I was serious about this woman, I guess I did not listen to it for the longest. I am glad that I decided to listen before it was too late. To be honest again, I was privately hoping for an excuse to drop her like a sack of hot manure so I can, as I said in a previous similar post, "throw myself behind this movement 1000%". I would have felt justified in, as Swincore suggested, "rend her a new one"...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby odbo » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 am

don't f**k around on the internet. meet real women face to face. don't waste your time with this e-life/2nd life b.s.
remember that you're in your 20s, not in your 40s with a full-time job.

trade your ps3 for a psp and go out more :lol:
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

LinuxOnly wrote:don't f**k around on the internet. meet real women face to face. don't waste your time with this e-life/2nd life b.s.
remember that you're in your 20s, not in your 40s with a full-time job.

trade your ps3 for a psp and go out more :lol:



I actually have a PSP :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], yick and 6 guests