Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Most American Men Are Lazy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: This is all quite true

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun May 08, 2011 8:22 pm

ajvf97 wrote:Not only do people in this country suck at geography, but they can't keep up on what's going on in the world.

BAADAH BOOM BAADAH BING!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ladislav » Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Most American guys are very good at their jobs and are responsible providers and bill payers. So, I don't think they are lazy. That is why they are coveted as husbands. However, most are not internationally minded simply because of the country's location and the comfort zone they are in.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions