Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys, what do you think of this Filipina?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 16, 2011 12:34 am

Miamiheat wrote:With over 2 billion people in Asia, I guess you haven't met the pretty one.

An interesting stereotype of Westerners by Filipinos is that westerners are reputed to date the ugly Filipinas while Chinese, Korean and Japanese men are known get the prettiest Filipinas.

But like I said, I live in the U.S. and white women are not considered more desirable compared to the other ethnicities of women around them.
Latinas and Asians are the hot items nowadays.


America like few places on earth attract the best and the brightest from other countries. So like I have always said when it comes to most Ethnic Groups, the best looking ones are found in America, especially with its high Asian and Latina populations. I guess you can find good looking Asians in Vancouver, BC and that's alot closer than a majority of Asian countries. I have seen a few cute Asian women in BC, so I know you can find them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby The Arab » Mon May 16, 2011 12:35 am

I think we can all agree, even the African American brothers, that black women are the worst in the world and should be avoided with a 20 foot pole.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby Miamiheat » Mon May 16, 2011 12:38 am

The Arab wrote:Well, you know Arabs are tan and dark-haired and "exotic". Russian girls have sex orgies in Egypt with Arab men.


Lol, well, I thought that girls are forced to love dark skin Arab men instead of Handsome liberated White men.
Arab men are not "exotic" like Latino men... the stereotype is smelly dirty men.

Arabs are reputed to buy white women and then either pay or force them to have sex.

The Arab wrote:I'd say I am good looking. I am 6"4, muscular. Though I'm Arab, I have fair skin, not as dark as the usual Arab. Most people are surprised to hear I'm Arab.


Sorry, Americans in general don't think Arab men are as great as you do.
In fact, you wouldn't want to know what they thinking when you mention you are Arab.

Don't get offended, if you accept the "truth", you know the stereotypes of Arab MEN are quite offensive... just as your opinions on Filipina women are.

Stereotypical TRUTHS are subjective and never flattering when the defamation is against your own ethnic group.

The Arab wrote:I too live in the U.S.It seems to me you live in Miami. Was in Sobe last month , definitely much less blondes and more tan/dark haired latina girls. I' not sure where you're getting this "en-vogue" traits for U.S. women from, I don't see it. Again, I think you're thinking of Miami, where that's the case. But in California and mainstream U.S. culture, that is not the case.


I'm in NY and most guys I know want to date Asian or Latina girls.
I do tend to be suprised when they are willing to date an Asian girl I consider to be less attractive as the stereotype suggests that white guys are willing to date uglier Asian girls. I'm guessing that "exotic" in itself can translate to being pretty in some eyes.

I don't claim any race of Men or Women are better than others.
Everyone is entitled to his / her own preferences but stereotypes are abound against every ethnic group so if you want to defame 1 group based on stereotypes or your own limited personal experiences then you better to prepared to take some of that unpleasantness back at yourself.
Last edited by Miamiheat on Mon May 16, 2011 2:00 am, edited 18 times in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Postby Miamiheat » Mon May 16, 2011 12:38 am

EDIT: REPEAT POST
Last edited by Miamiheat on Mon May 16, 2011 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 am

The Arab wrote:I think we can all agree, even the African American brothers, that black women are the worst in the world and should be avoided with a 20 foot pole.
'

Oh yeah, I mean in some very LIMITED cases I would marry one, but that's a tiny pool from which to pull from compared to the MILLIONS of available women around the world. Why would some guy limit himself to just the US is beyond my level of or should say below my level of thinking.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2011 1:20 am

Miamiheat wrote:With over 2 billion people in Asia, I guess you haven't met the pretty one.

An interesting stereotype of Westerners by Filipinos is that westerners are reputed to date the ugly Filipinas while Chinese, Korean and Japanese men are reputed to date the prettiest Filipinas.



That is the problem, more than likely. It is like the black men who go for American white women.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby MarkDY » Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am

She's prettier than most of the single women I met.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 am
Location: Annapolis

Postby The Arab » Mon May 16, 2011 3:35 am

Miamiheat wrote:
The Arab wrote:Well, you know Arabs are tan and dark-haired and "exotic". Russian girls have sex orgies in Egypt with Arab men.


Lol, well, I thought that girls are forced to love dark skin Arab men instead of Handsome liberated White men.
Arab men are not "exotic" like Latino men... the stereotype is smelly dirty men.

Stereotype is the key word here. It's no secret that the Western press (especially in the U.S.) and Hollywood has for decades demonized Arabs and Islam, from movies to cartoons. Arabs have been portrayed almost wholly in negative light , with the typical Arab character being sneaky, evil, greedy, fanatical etc. This has indoctrinated Americans to have subconscious negative ideas about Arabs. Brainwashing, and led by Jewish-controlled press. The 'smelly' stereotype came from Indians/Pakistanis, who often smell like curry and rice. Arabs don't eat curry and don't smell anymore than anyone else. In fact, alot of Arabs are accused of wearing too much cologne. Americans, being typically ignorant , are terrible at distinguishing races .... confusing dark-skinned people from the Sub-continent who do have the curry/onion smell (who may or may not be Muslims) with Arabs.

I'm not sure what you mean by "exotic" ... as far as physical appearance, most Arabs fit the description- dark wavy hair, swarthy, strong jaw line. Arabs also have a more Caucasian appearance than Hispanic people (because of the mix of Indian and Spanish blood). In some cases, many Hispanics look a lot like Arabs.

I'm in LA - there's nothing exotic about being Latino here. Half of LA is Latino. Not sure about NY, but there is nothing exotic about being Latino in California, Latinos are very common.

As far as people go, I relate far better to Mexicans/Latinos than Whites, because Latino culture is more like Arab culture, more 'real', based on family, friends, and community, unlike feminist WASP culture.




Arabs are reputed to buy white women and then either pay or force them to have sex.

i didn't see any buying going on ... all those Russian girls in Egypt seem to be wild about Arab cock, and say Russian men are no good. There was no stigma at all, Russian girls would go looking for young Arab hunks. Arabs have a reputation for being very virile. Do not forget, the Arabs conquered Spain, and Spain conquered Mexico.

The Arab wrote:I'd say I am good looking. I am 6"4, muscular. Though I'm Arab, I have fair skin, not as dark as the usual Arab. Most people are surprised to hear I'm Arab.


Sorry, Americans in general don't think Arab men are as great as you do.
In fact, you wouldn't want to know what they thinking when you mention you are Arab.

Don't get offended, if you accept the "truth", you know the stereotypes of Arab MEN are quite offensive... just as your opinions on Filipina women are.

Stereotypical TRUTHS are subjective and never flattering when the defamation is against your own ethnic group.





Read this, my thread on the Western Male :

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9345


Yes, I fully understand how some Americans think and am not offended (as i mentioned, brainwashed by the media), as I don't have a high opinion of American culture/society, seeing it as empty and soulless. I don't think I ever went to someone and mentioned "I'm Arab" ... no one cares or asks about where anyone comes from, I speak with a perfect American accent and don't "look" like the stereotypical Arab , they think I'm just an American. The U.S. is not my home, remember.


The Arab wrote:I too live in the U.S.It seems to me you live in Miami. Was in Sobe last month , definitely much less blondes and more tan/dark haired latina girls. I' not sure where you're getting this "en-vogue" traits for U.S. women from, I don't see it. Again, I think you're thinking of Miami, where that's the case. But in California and mainstream U.S. culture, that is not the case.


I'm in NY and most guys I know want to date Asian or Latina girls.
I do tend to be suprised when they are willing to date an Asian girl I consider to be less attractive as the stereotype suggests that white guys are willing to date uglier Asian girls. I'm guessing that "exotic" in itself can translate to being pretty in some eyes.

I think the preference for Latina and Asian girls in NY is because they are more traditional, less bitchy women, like the typical feminist, high-maintenannce white woman in NY. If you like white, why not get nice blonde Russian girls who are submissive and incredible in bed ? They know how to please and obey a strong man. This is something similar in Russia and Arab countries - Men are kings, and let their women know it.

I don't claim any race of Men or Women are better than others.
Everyone is entitled to his / her own preferences but stereotypes are abound against every ethnic group so if you want to defame 1 group based on stereotypes or your own limited personal experiences then you better to prepared to take some of that unpleasantness back at yourself.


I strongly advise you try submissive Russian girls. They will do anything to please you. Why on earth would you want that Filipina posted ? You can get horny Russian girls who are good-looking and slim, and there's boat loads of them. They are all nymphomaniacs. They take it in every hole, 90% of them. Also, answers in orange.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 am

Adama wrote:
Miamiheat wrote:With over 2 billion people in Asia, I guess you haven't met the pretty one.

An interesting stereotype of Westerners by Filipinos is that westerners are reputed to date the ugly Filipinas while Chinese, Korean and Japanese men are reputed to date the prettiest Filipinas.



That is the problem, more than likely. It is like the black men who go for American white women.


That is the stereotype but like any there's some truth in it. I do see nice looking brothers with horribly ugly and fat white women and one has to wonder why.... I have not and will not date an ugly woman period. I don't have too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby The Arab » Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 am

If you're Asian/Black I do think it would be very hard to score Russian girls in my opinion.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2011 3:56 am

See that's the thing. Men like Contrarian Expat, who I believe is African American, would say that black men do much better even in eastern Europe. Then you have guys like Grunt, TheArab, Jackal who say black men ought to stay out of eastern Europe. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on what race of man can find which type of woman.

All that is based on personal experience, opinion, and bias. Who knows what a man will experience for himself when he reaches his destination?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Miamiheat » Mon May 16, 2011 5:06 am

The Arab wrote:Stereotype is the key word here. It's no secret that the Western press (especially in the U.S.) and Hollywood has for decades demonized Arabs and Islam, from movies to cartoons. Arabs have been portrayed almost wholly in negative light , with the typical Arab character being sneaky, evil, greedy, fanatical etc. This has indoctrinated Americans to have subconscious negative ideas about Arabs. Brainwashing, and led by Jewish-controlled press. The 'smelly' stereotype came from Indians/Pakistanis, who often smell like curry and rice. Arabs don't eat curry and don't smell anymore than anyone else. In fact, alot of Arabs are accused of wearing too much cologne. Americans, being typically ignorant , are terrible at distinguishing races .... confusing dark-skinned people from the Sub-continent who do have the curry/onion smell (who may or may not be Muslims) with Arabs.


The ORGIES in Egypt with many Russian girls are likely PROSTITUTES or RAPE VICTMS.
Eastern European sex trades are well documented.

You are the stereotypical sexist-bigotted Arab thinking those women are having ORGIES because they love Arab men.
Wealthy Arabs in the Middle East DO buy Eastern European women... that's also a documented fact.

I'll give the Arab who marries a Russian woman the benefit of doubt, but Russian women in mass orgies with Arab men are prostitutes or sex slaves.
I don't know any women with free will of any nationalities that will say having an orgy in the Middle East with Arab men is a fantasy of theirs.


The Arab wrote:[color=orange]I'm not sure what you mean by "exotic" ... as far as physical appearance, most Arabs fit the description- dark wavy hair, swarthy, strong jaw line. Arabs also have a more Caucasian appearance than Hispanic people (because of the mix of Indian and Spanish blood). In some cases, many Hispanics look a lot like Arabs.

I'm in LA - there's nothing exotic about being Latino here. Half of LA is Latino. Not sure about NY, but there is nothing exotic about being Latino in California, Latinos are very common.

As far as people go, I relate far better to Mexicans/Latinos than Whites, because Latino culture is more like Arab culture, more 'real', based on family, friends, and community, unlike feminist WASP culture.


Lookie here, Mr Arab is DEFENDING the Arab man from being negatively perceived in both physical appeartance and image.
Why are you trying so hard to defend against other peoples perceptions of YOUR Arab race when you have the SAME negative perceptions of Filipinas?

Isn't it possible that Arab men IN GENERAL are not attractive to many women just as YOU don't find Filipinas attractive?
Filipina women rank higher in desirability to western men than Arab men rank in desirability to western women.

Lol, you also seem to be angry with white American women... perhaps buying Eastern European women is easier?
Sorry if the "TRUTH" hurts your feelings... not many white women will jump to your defense the way white men will defend Filipinas.

The Arab wrote:i didn't see any buying going on ... all those Russian girls in Egypt seem to be wild about Arab cock, and say Russian men are no good. There was no stigma at all, Russian girls would go looking for young Arab hunks. Arabs have a reputation for being very virile. Do not forget, the Arabs conquered Spain, and Spain conquered Mexico.


Hahha, still defending Arab men? Sensitive guy aren't you?

You think Arab men are considered hunks by women.... but don't believe guys can really find Filipinas attractive!
The latter can be proven more easily than the former... LOL!

You claim that white women are more physically desirable than filipinas but are soooo defensive if Latinos and white western men are considered more physically attractive than Arabs. Latino men and hell, even Asian men probably rate higher to most women.

Every civilzation have their glory days in the past, the Arab world is pretty impotent militarily and economically without oil.

Wealthy Chinese, Japanese and Korean guys will probably get most of the single Eastern European and Russian women.

The Arab wrote:I'd say I am good looking. I am 6"4, muscular. Though I'm Arab, I have fair skin, not as dark as the usual Arab. Most people are surprised to hear I'm Arab.


Sorry, Americans in general don't think Arab men are as great as you do.
In fact, you wouldn't want to know what they thinking when you mention you are Arab.

Don't get offended, if you accept the "truth", you know the stereotypes of Arab MEN are quite offensive... just as your opinions on Filipina women are.

Stereotypical TRUTHS are subjective and never flattering when the defamation is against your own ethnic group.


The Arab wrote:

Read this, my thread on the Western Male :

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9345


Yes, I fully understand how some Americans think and am not offended (as i mentioned, brainwashed by the media), as I don't have a high opinion of American culture/society, seeing it as empty and soulless. I don't think I ever went to someone and mentioned "I'm Arab" ... no one cares or asks about where anyone comes from, I speak with a perfect American accent and don't "look" like the stereotypical Arab , they think I'm just an American. The U.S. is not my home, remember.


Yes, and men who prefer Filipinas don't care what you want because they have different opinions and preferences than you.

Just as you believe Arab men are so desirable to women (hahahahhah) there are men who find Filipinas more desirable.

The Arab wrote:
[color=orange]I think the preference for Latina and Asian girls in NY is because they are more traditional, less bitchy women, like the typical feminist, high-maintenannce white woman in NY. If you like white, why not get nice blonde Russian girls who are submissive and incredible in bed ? They know how to please and obey a strong man. This is something similar in Russia and Arab countries - Men are kings, and let their women know it.


LOL, NY and MIAMI are melting pots so EVERY ETHNICITY is REPRESENTED.... and whenever that happens, white women (and white men) are just another group along with everyone else. Some will prefer White men/women, others prefer Latino / Asian / even Arab / men / women.

Women in NY are FAAAR from "traditional", the preference for most men is based on sex appeal... as always.
Latina women are less "bitchy"??? I don't think so.. it's their attitudes thats so damn seductive!

You are the stereotypical Arab... rather racist and sexist to boot... that's why few women with free will of any nationality list Arab men as preferences.
I feel sorry for the more enlightened Arab who suffers discrimination because of Arabs like you.

The Arab wrote:
I strongly advise you try submissive Russian girls. They will do anything to please you. Why on earth would you want that Filipina posted ? You can get horny Russian girls who are good-looking and slim, and there's boat loads of them. They are all nymphomaniacs. They take it in every hole, 90% of them. Also, answers in orange.
:roll: :roll:

Damn, you sound like a neanderthal.

I happen to like NY Russian girls and they are definitely not submissive... they tend to be more athletic and opinionated than many women of other nationalities.
That's because they aren't sex slaves or prostitutes that you associate with.
Last edited by Miamiheat on Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2011 5:38 am

Is this miamiheatlover from the internationalsexguide site??? If so, it looks like each of our sites has membership overlap. From MGTOW, to happierabroad, to intlsxgd.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Miamiheat » Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 am

Adama wrote:Is this miamiheatlover from the internationalsexguide site??? If so, it looks like each of our sites has membership overlap. From MGTOW, to happierabroad, to intlsxgd.


I don't like sex sites, I'm not the one who made the claim that Russian girls don't cost that much.
I found this site googling for philippines chat forums, so maybe this site is more of a guy's sex chat site about women?

I'm already registered in another philippine site with many husband & wife members along with singles, who generally puts the sexist, chauvinist members in their place so perhaps there is a different mentality here.

Miamiheat is my screenname because I just watched the Miami Heat advance in the NBA playoffs this weekend.
Last edited by Miamiheat on Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Postby OutWest » Mon May 16, 2011 5:45 am

Miamiheat wrote:
The Arab wrote:Stereotype is the key word here. It's no secret that the Western press (especially in the U.S.) and Hollywood has for decades demonized Arabs and Islam, from movies to cartoons. Arabs have been portrayed almost wholly in negative light , with the typical Arab character being sneaky, evil, greedy, fanatical etc. This has indoctrinated Americans to have subconscious negative ideas about Arabs. Brainwashing, and led by Jewish-controlled press. The 'smelly' stereotype came from Indians/Pakistanis, who often smell like curry and rice. Arabs don't eat curry and don't smell anymore than anyone else. In fact, alot of Arabs are accused of wearing too much cologne. Americans, being typically ignorant , are terrible at distinguishing races .... confusing dark-skinned people from the Sub-continent who do have the curry/onion smell (who may or may not be Muslims) with Arabs.


The ORGIES in Egypt with many Russian girls are likely PROSTITUTES or RAPE VICTMS.
Eastern European sex trades are well documented.

You are the stereotypical sexist-bigotted Arab thinking those women are having ORGIES because they love Arab men.
Wealthy Arabs in the Middle East DO buy Eastern European women... that's also a documented fact.

I'll give the Arab who marries a Russian woman the benefit of doubt, but Russian women in mass orgies with Arab men are prostitutes or sex slaves.

I don't know many women of free will of any nationalities that will say having an orgy in the Middle East with Arab men is a fantasy of theirs.


The Arab wrote:[color=orange]I'm not sure what you mean by "exotic" ... as far as physical appearance, most Arabs fit the description- dark wavy hair, swarthy, strong jaw line. Arabs also have a more Caucasian appearance than Hispanic people (because of the mix of Indian and Spanish blood). In some cases, many Hispanics look a lot like Arabs.

I'm in LA - there's nothing exotic about being Latino here. Half of LA is Latino. Not sure about NY, but there is nothing exotic about being Latino in California, Latinos are very common.

As far as people go, I relate far better to Mexicans/Latinos than Whites, because Latino culture is more like Arab culture, more 'real', based on family, friends, and community, unlike feminist WASP culture.


LOL. lookie here, Mr Arab is DEFENDING the Arab man from being negatively perceived in both physical appeartance and image.
Why are you trying so hard to defend against other peoples perceptions of YOUR Arab race when you have the SAME negative perceptions of filipinas?

Isn't it possible that Arab men IN GENERAL are not attractive to many women just as YOU don't find Filipinas attractive?
Filipina women rank higher in desirability to western men than Arab men rank in desirability to western women.

Sorry if the "TRUTH" hurts your feelings... not many white women will jump to your defense the way white men will defend Filipinas.

The Arab wrote:[color=orange]i didn't see any buying going on ... all those Russian girls in Egypt seem to be wild about Arab cock, and say Russian men are no good. There was no stigma at all, Russian girls would go looking for young Arab hunks. Arabs have a reputation for being very virile. Do not forget, the Arabs conquered Spain, and Spain conquered Mexico.


Hahha, still defending Arab men? Sensitive guy aren't you?

You think Arab men are considered hunks by women.... but don't believe guys can really find Filipinas attractive!
The latter can be proven more easily than the former... LOL!

You claim that white women are more physically desirable than filipinas but are soooo defensive if Latinos and white western men are considered more physically attractive than Arabs. Latino men and hell, even Asian men probably rate higher to most women.

Every civilzation have their glory days in the past, the Arab world is pretty impotent militarily and economically without oil.

Wealthy Chinese, Japanese and Korean guys will probably get most of the single Eastern European and Russian women.

The Arab wrote:I'd say I am good looking. I am 6"4, muscular. Though I'm Arab, I have fair skin, not as dark as the usual Arab. Most people are surprised to hear I'm Arab.


Sorry, Americans in general don't think Arab men are as great as you do.
In fact, you wouldn't want to know what they thinking when you mention you are Arab.

Don't get offended, if you accept the "truth", you know the stereotypes of Arab MEN are quite offensive... just as your opinions on Filipina women are.

Stereotypical TRUTHS are subjective and never flattering when the defamation is against your own ethnic group.


The Arab wrote:

Read this, my thread on the Western Male :

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9345


Yes, I fully understand how some Americans think and am not offended (as i mentioned, brainwashed by the media), as I don't have a high opinion of American culture/society, seeing it as empty and soulless. I don't think I ever went to someone and mentioned "I'm Arab" ... no one cares or asks about where anyone comes from, I speak with a perfect American accent and don't "look" like the stereotypical Arab , they think I'm just an American. The U.S. is not my home, remember.


Yes, and men who prefer Filipinas don't care what you want because they have different opinions and preferences than you.

Just as you believe Arab men are so desirable to women (hahahahhah) there are men who find Filipinas more desirable.

The Arab wrote:
[color=orange]I think the preference for Latina and Asian girls in NY is because they are more traditional, less bitchy women, like the typical feminist, high-maintenannce white woman in NY. If you like white, why not get nice blonde Russian girls who are submissive and incredible in bed ? They know how to please and obey a strong man. This is something similar in Russia and Arab countries - Men are kings, and let their women know it.


LOL, NY and MIAMI are melting pots so EVERY ETHNICITY is REPRESENTED.... and whenever that happens, white women (and white men) are just another group along with everyone else. Some will prefer White men/women, others prefer Latino / Asian / even Arab / men / women.

Women in NY are FAAAR from "traditional", the preference for most men is based on sex appeal... as always.
Latina women are less "bitchy"??? I don't think so.. it's their attitudes thats so damn seductive!

You are the stereotypical Arab... rather racist and sexist to boot... that's why few women with free will of any nationality list Arab men as preferences.
I feel sorry for the more enlightened Arab who suffers discrimination because of Arabs like you.

The Arab wrote:I strongly advise you try submissive Russian girls. They will do anything to please you. Why on earth would you want that Filipina posted ? You can get horny Russian girls who are good-looking and slim, and there's boat loads of them. They are all nymphomaniacs. They take it in every hole, 90% of them. Also, answers in orange.
:roll: :roll:

Damn, you sound like a neanderthal.

I happen to like NY Russian girls and they are definitely not submissive... they tend to be more athletic and opinionated than many women of other nationalities.
That's because they aren't sex slaves or prostitutes that you associate with.


This guy is a walking cartoon... a great illustration of the stereotypes...guys like this were the source of the
stereotype. Miami- hat tip to you for calling this guy out for what he is...a delusional bigot.
Now he is correct- not all Arab men are like the stereotype, but many are...case in point.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests