Guys, what do you think of this Filipina?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Who does this guy Arab think he is?

Please what weed are you smoking that makes you think women are lining up anxiously to marry arabian men. Oh boy you need a reality check , even though american men for the most part are manginas they are more sought after worldwide than arab men. That's a FACT

The absolute killer was that russian women are lusting over arab men in orgies..... please :)
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

^^

Kindly elaborate exactly what stereotypes I am embodying, I am all ears. How am I a "delusional bigot."?

I think many here are in need of education. Let me explain. I speak from experience- while most of you speak out of ignorance. I'm sure few of you have travelled much in the world and see this world in a very ethnocentric way- you see reality the way it is in your own Western city, and likely cannot imagine just how different it is elsewhere.

Russian women come to Sharm El-Sheikh and Hurghada in Egypt, these are resort cities on the Red Sea solely catering to tourists - many Russian. They come because there are many cheap packages to Egypt and they come for vacations, sun, swimming ... and sex. The peculiar aspect of Russians is most that come are women, without boyfriends or husbands. Lots of young women looking for fun. Closest I can compare would be something like spring break and college kid atmosphere.

I've been there, and the sex - just insane. Though, many Russian women have unprotected sex and have STDs. Russian women want to be completely dominated by a man, psychologically and physically - then she submits completely and is wild in bed. When they meet a man they sense is a MAN (which Arab men are, being a patriarchal culture, just like Russia), men who are in charge and dominate them, they willfully submit. It's their psychology, their upbringing, makes them feel feminine. The Russian female psyche is hardwired to submit to what they see as a "strong man."

I am speaking about real Russian girls flying direct from Russia - not "NY Russians" or Americanized Russians, or what have you. Yes, many of them put up a shield and are stubborn and strong-willed, but they all seek to be dominated by a strong man - someone stronger than them, stronger willed, who will npt be fazed with their antics .. because that's what it, just a shield to weed out the strong and the weak. They want to be kept in line and controlled, then they submit and will be putty in your hands. They are the best lays of the white race, bar none , and will do anything to please their man.

Russian women are used to being put down, under appreciated, and ignored in Russia, and creates a certain shield, and they don't respect nice, weak, men without backbone. i REPEAT, they crave domination by strong men.

Yes, while some come and do some prostitution on the side, it's a minority. Most are just girls looking for fun, which they aren't finding with men in Russia- who they claim to be impotent and drunkards.

I knew this tour guide who told me a Russian woman he took on a tour asked him, "When are we going to have sex"?. They are nymphomaniacs, and if you ever went to Sharm el Sheikh, you'd know it.

I make no qualms of who I am. I am a chauvinist, a supporter of the patriarchy. Men ARE superior to women, that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights men do. This whole "equality" thing is a joke though. Women should raise kids, keep house, support their man - this is the natural role for women. Nothing wrong with working - but not when a woman puts job first above husband and family.

Cities like NY are demasculinized and sterile compared the raw liveliness and male vigor of patriarchal cultures.

I care little about political correctness. I am far more perceptive than the average person, and always have been. I'd say I have very high EQ- emotional intelligence - I understand people well.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The Arab wrote:^^

Kindly elaborate exactly what stereotypes I am embodying, I am all ears. How am I a "delusional bigot."?

I think many here are in need of education. Let me explain. I speak from experience- while most of you speak out of ignorance. I'm sure few of you have travelled much in the world and see this world in a very ethnocentric way- you see reality the way it is in your own Western city, and likely cannot imagine just how different it is elsewhere.

Russian women come to Sharm El-Sheikh and Hurghada in Egypt, these are resort cities on the Red Sea solely catering to tourists - many Russian. They come because there are many cheap packages to Egypt and they come for vacations, sun, swimming ... and sex. The peculiar aspect of Russians is most that come are women, without boyfriends or husbands. Lots of young women looking for fun. Closest I can compare would be something like spring break and college kid atmosphere.

I've been there, and the sex - just insane. Though, many Russian women have unprotected sex and have STDs. Russian women want to be completely dominated by a man, psychologically and physically - then she submits completely and is wild in bed. When they meet a man they sense is a MAN (which Arab men are, being a patriarchal culture, just like Russia), men who are in charge and dominate them, they willfully submit. It's their psychology, their upbringing, makes them feel feminine. The Russian female psyche is hardwired to submit to what they see as a "strong man."

I am speaking about real Russian girls flying direct from Russia - not "NY Russians" or Americanized Russians, or what have you. Yes, many of them put up a shield and are stubborn and strong-willed, but they all seek to be dominated by a strong man - someone stronger than them, stronger willed, who will npt be fazed with their antics .. because that's what it, just a shield to weed out the strong and the weak. They want to be kept in line and controlled, then they submit and will be putty in your hands. They are the best lays of the white race, bar none , and will do anything to please their man.

Russian women are used to being put down, under appreciated, and ignored in Russia, and creates a certain shield, and they don't respect nice, weak, men without backbone. i REPEAT, they crave domination by strong men.

Yes, while some come and do some prostitution on the side, it's a minority. Most are just girls looking for fun, which they aren't finding with men in Russia- who they claim to be impotent and drunkards.

I knew this tour guide who told me a Russian woman he took on a tour asked him, "When are we going to have sex"?. They are nymphomaniacs, and if you ever went to Sharm el Sheikh, you'd know it.

I make no qualms of who I am. I am a chauvinist, a supporter of the patriarchy. Men ARE superior to women, that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights men do. This whole "equality" thing is a joke though. Women should raise kids, keep house, support their man - this is the natural role for women. Nothing wrong with working - but not when a woman puts job first above husband and family.

Cities like NY are demasculinized and sterile compared the raw liveliness and male vigor of patriarchal cultures.

I care little about political correctness. I am far more perceptive than the average person, and always have been. I'd say I have very high EQ- emotional intelligence - I understand people well.

You care very little about PC crap? That is a good thing :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Miamiheat wrote:
Adama wrote:Is this miamiheatlover from the internationalsexguide site??? If so, it looks like each of our sites has membership overlap. From MGTOW, to happierabroad, to intlsxgd.
I don't like sex sites, I'm not the one who made the claim that Russian girls don't cost that much.
I found this site googling for philippines chat forums, so maybe this site is more of a guy's sex chat site about women?

I'm already registered in another philippine site with many husband & wife members along with singles, who generally puts the sexist, chauvinist members in their place so perhaps there is a different mentality here.

Miamiheat is my screenname because I just watched the Miami Heat advance in the NBA playoffs this weekend.
Then you are more a foreign bride seeker than a man going his own way or a men's rights activist. That explains why you feel so offended by TheArab's views. Many of us do not consider women and men to be on the same footing as we were taught by western societies.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The Arab wrote:^^

In my experience, it is American men who harbor much more resentment towards everyone arab or muslim than women. After 9/11 I asked some American women whether we should entirely ban Muslims and Arabs from coming to the USA period. Each one said no. The ones who distrust Arabs the most are men. So naturally they believe everyone else hates Arabs with a passion as well, especially the women.

Besides that, Russia has no issue with Arabs that I am aware of. And what's more is that away from their homeland, they are free to indulge in men of other races without fear of retaliation from the Russian men who might respond with violence (against the other men).

Scandinavian women also go to Southern Europe for sex. German women go to Caribbean islands and African countries for sex. It isnt too difficult for me to believe Russian women flying to Egypt for sex with Egyptian men. I dont see why it's even an issue on this board, except you happen to be Arab and are therefore an oppressor of women from the stone age.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster

Post by Miamiheat »

Adama wrote:
Miamiheat wrote:
Adama wrote:Is this miamiheatlover from the internationalsexguide site??? If so, it looks like each of our sites has membership overlap. From MGTOW, to happierabroad, to intlsxgd.
I don't like sex sites, I'm not the one who made the claim that Russian girls don't cost that much.
I found this site googling for philippines chat forums, so maybe this site is more of a guy's sex chat site about women?

I'm already registered in another philippine site with many husband & wife members along with singles, who generally puts the sexist, chauvinist members in their place so perhaps there is a different mentality here.

Miamiheat is my screenname because I just watched the Miami Heat advance in the NBA playoffs this weekend.
Then you are more a foreign bride seeker than a man going his own way or a men's rights activist. That explains why you feel so offended by TheArab's views. Many of us do not consider women and men to be on the same footing as we were taught by western societies.
Who says I'm looking for a bride?
My current girlfriend is an American born filipina so I'm looking for people (not sex tourists) who lived in the philippines because we plan on vacationing there for a couple of months.
She has never visited the philippines since her Filipino parents immigrated to the U.S. and she was born here.

TheArabs view pertains to buying women and f***ing all their holes and woman with STD's having mass orgies... gee, I wonder why his views are offensive... lol.

Btw, How do non-politically correct people feel about Arabs?
Are you trying to be culturally-sensitive?

Maybe I should stop with my PC crap when I stated that there are more enlightened arabs and that they are not all intolerant bigots and chauvinists like him?
TheArab is certainly being "Liberally Politically Correct" when he challenges the negative Conservative views of Arab culture and people.

Just as some of you don't believe the PC that modern women are equal to men, some do not believe the PC that modern Arab cultural values are equal to the West.

People living in third world culture with third world cultural values are the countries with large percentages of people who want to immigrate to modern first world countries more than vice-versa. Women who live in third world cultural conditions are usually the ones who want to emulate the lives of women in 1st world cultures.
Last edited by Miamiheat on May 16th, 2011, 10:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster

Post by Miamiheat »

The Arab wrote: Kindly elaborate exactly what stereotypes I am embodying, I am all ears. How am I a "delusional bigot."?

Your "opinions" about men and women are the same as any poorly educated ghetto PIMP in any part of the world.

"many Russian women have unprotected sex and have STDs" ... lol, that tells me the kind of women you have experience with.
You meet women who lived lives of prostitution because groups of Russian women going to Egypt to have orgies with Arabs is obviously due to poverty and/or desperation... the fact that many of those Russian women in Egypt already have STDs attests to that.

That's like a westerner going to Angeles city in the Philippines meeting ONLY bargirls he can barfine and thinking those girls represent all Filipinas.
But even in AC, there are Filipinas who are unwilling to be barfined.
It is delusional to think any girl whose willing to have sex with a foreigner for a few pesos is actually enjoying it.. only a delusional narcissist like yourself believes that.

Russians or Filipinas who live such lives don't have many options in their lives... so prostitutes will never prove how desirable you are as a man.

You also insist on challenging the stated personal preferences of MEN on this forum which PROVES that you TWIST everyone's (man or woman) experiences into a distorted version of your own. You are the one who travels in a bubble, refusing to acknowledge any other realities that doesn't fall in line with your own limited thought process.

Your prostitutes are like the Arabs in Guatanamo Bay who posed in group homo-erotic photographs for the American military.
Many of those Arab prisoners were initially just as strong-willed and defiant as those Russian women but it's only a matter of time before any man or woman's will can be broken either by a pimp or a prison guard. The American military tried to claim it was voluntary participation from the Arabs.. lol... American military men and women must have seduced them the way you seduce Russian girls with STDs in orgies?

LOL, Maybe those Arabs really enjoy cock-meat sandwiches too?

http://www.google.com/search?client=saf ... 8&oe=UTF-8

An interesting thing about Political correctness is that it dictates that westerners must have tolerance of multi-culturalism and not just gender issues.
People who have negative feelings about Arabs will use you as an example of why multi-culturalism is BS.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You meet women who lived lives of prostitution because groups of Russian women going to Egypt to have orgies with Arabs is obviously due to poverty and/or desperation
That's racist, feminist and blatantly pathetic. The hypocrisy here is that you are more racist than the Arab is.

Also, the same thing is said about American men who marry foreign women; that we are desperate, and so are the foreign women. You talk just like those who stand against freedom for men.

I always say, with friends like these, who needs enemies.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster

Post by Miamiheat »

Repeat Post.
Last edited by Miamiheat on May 16th, 2011, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster

Post by Miamiheat »

Adama wrote:
You meet women who lived lives of prostitution because groups of Russian women going to Egypt to have orgies with Arabs is obviously due to poverty and/or desperation
That's racist, feminist and blatantly pathetic. The hypocrisy here is that you are more racist than the Arab is.

Also, the same thing is said about American men who marry foreign women; that we are desperate, and so are the foreign women. You talk just like those who stand against freedom for men.

LOL- TheArab has mentioned that Russian girls don't cost that much, those Russian girls love having sex orgies in Egypt and many Russian girls having STD's... :roll:

You are trying to put a POLITICALLY CORRECT spin on that and say those women described sound like middle class tourists on innocent vacations to experience Egyptian culture... maybe they wanted to see the pyramids and just happened to get into an orgy with Arabs?

There are many decent Russian women who vacation around the world as cultural tourists.
THe Russian women HE described does not lead to that profile.

Btw, I agree that there are many American men who marry very young 3rd world foreign women for their own perversions.
Quite obvious that there are desperate men going to the philippines looking to "buy" a young bride at a discount.
Thats why I only found 1 other site to register in where the expats are not sex tourists nor trying to meet & marry bargirls.

Now whose the hypocrit?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Miamiheat wrote:
Adama wrote:

LOL- TheArab has mentioned that Russian girls don't cost that much, those Russian girls love having sex orgies in Egypt and many Russian girls having STD's... :roll:

You are trying to put a POLITICALLY CORRECT spin on that and say those women described sound like middle class tourists on innocent vacations to experience Egyptian culture... maybe they wanted to see the pyramids and just happened to get into an orgy with Arabs?

There are many decent Russian women who vacation around the world as cultural tourists.
THe Russian women HE described does not lead to that profile.

Btw, I agree that there are many American men who marry very young 3rd world foreign women for their own perversions.
Quite obvious that there are desperate men going to the philippines looking to "buy" a young bride at a discount.
Thats why I only found 1 other site to register in where the expats are not sex tourists nor trying to meet & marry bargirls.

Now whose the hypocrit?
Way I see it he was talking about how Russian women find Arab men desirable in general, not anything negative about Russian women as a whole. Isnt that what you take issue with? That any type of woman would find disgusting arabs attractive?
Miamiheat
Freshman Poster

Post by Miamiheat »

Adama wrote: Way I see it he was talking about how Russian women find Arab men desirable in general, not anything negative about Russian women as a whole. Isnt that what you take issue with? That any type of woman would find disgusting arabs attractive?
Nope, it started because he said nooone would find Filipinas desirable over his choices, including how Filipinas breed "manlets" and I pointed out that Arab men aren't generally considered desirable either, so its an opinion.
Wanting Filipinas is a preference... but he insists it's a FACT that everyone must share his preferences because of HIS experiences.
The debate expanded from his preference for Russian women to his degradation of Filipinas / male offsprings, then Russian women in general and how they love having orgies with Arab hunks like himself.

I already said Arabs like HIM are the STEREOTYPES women find unattractive.
I am taking HIS comments about Russian women LITERALLY to create the profile of the women HE meets.
I posted previously, that another Arab who marries a Russian woman (minus the orgies) should get the benefit of doubt.

I agreed that there are desperate American men who try to buy poor Filipinas for marriage as well, but did I say that a Filipina won't find ANY Americans attractive for marriage?
If an American searches for sex with Filipinas who he says, "Don't cost much", "Wants orgies" "many have STD's","easy to dominate them to f**k their every hole " those women are likely poor, desperate or sex slaves as well. Doesn't take a detective to figure that out.

TheArab's description of the Russian women he meets are clearly not with him because he is a handsome Arab Hunk.
Girls who have orgies and known to having STD's as he described, reveals the opposite of his narcissisitic opinion of himself.

I don't have to deflect from what TheArab has LITERALLY posted about the kind of women he meets trying to defend him.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Miamiheat wrote:
Adama wrote: Way I see it he was talking about how Russian women find Arab men desirable in general, not anything negative about Russian women as a whole. Isnt that what you take issue with? That any type of woman would find disgusting arabs attractive?
Nope, it started because he said nooone would find Filipinas desirable over his choices, including how Filipinas breed "manlets" and I pointed out that Arab men aren't generally considered desirable either, so its an opinion.
Wanting Filipinas is a preference... but he insists it's a FACT that everyone must share his preferences because of HIS experiences.
The debate expanded from his preference for Russian women to his degradation of Filipinas / male offsprings, then Russian women in general and how they love having orgies with Arab hunks like himself.

I already said Arabs like HIM are the STEREOTYPES women find unattractive.
I am taking HIS comments about Russian women LITERALLY to create the profile of the women HE meets.
I posted previously, that another Arab who marries a Russian woman (minus the orgies) should get the benefit of doubt.

I agreed that there are desperate American men who try to buy poor Filipinas for marriage as well, but did I say that a Filipina won't find ANY Americans attractive for marriage?
If an American searches for sex with Filipinas who he says, "Don't cost much", "Wants orgies" "many have STD's","easy to dominate them to f**k their every hole " those women are likely poor, desperate or sex slaves as well. Doesn't take a detective to figure that out.

TheArab's description of the Russian women he meets are clearly not with him because he is a handsome Arab Hunk.
Girls who have orgies and known to having STD's as he described, reveals the opposite of his narcissisitic opinion of himself.

I don't have to deflect from what TheArab has LITERALLY posted about the kind of women he meets trying to defend him.

Again Miami...are you engaging in a battle of wits with unarmed opponents?

" his narcissistic opinion of himself. "...of course, when one is living in a parody of their own stereotype,
they will be incapable of entertaining "The Other", so of course, everyone else is hopelessly trapped
within the perspective of their own paradigm, while the "True One and Only", free of such mortal constraints
as perspective, dispenses truth to the infidels. And of course, THAT is the perspective itself, and it is the
very stereotype being reinforced here. Fortunately, there are those who are way past that- some of my
Libyan friends are genuinely reflective, self-aware individuals, intellectual guys, free of puffing and strutting,
some of whom are now now fighting in Libya as we speak . May God bless them and keep them.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Outwest has got to be high on some serious pharmaceutical Grade A stuff, with talk about "The Other" and "True One and Only" and other pseudo-mystical gibberish.

First half of the paragraph was unintelligible, then became intelligible later on.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

The Arab, you lost credibility when you said black men can't get Russian women. Just stop your bullshit. That is a ludicrous statement.