John says American women can't compete with foreign girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

John says American women can't compete with foreign girls

Post by firethrower1000 »

Why American men should boycott American women :

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.co ... mpete.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

This guy sounds like he really found a refreshing happiness he hadn't felt in years...what more can we say its like winston said" Men feel needed and wanted abroad" people shouldn't have to go through selfcentered spoiled american brats if they don't really have to they just need to step outside the box....stop looking in the Aquarium and look in the Ocean
flipper
Freshman Poster

Re: John says American women can't compete with foreign girls

Post by flipper »

Well, that seems a little simplistic. First of all, it's stratospherically difficult for a middle aged American man to find a beautiful young coed to seriously date (excluding some kind of wierd SD thing). Second of all, the article is right: a man wants to me needed, wanted, and missed badly. American women all too rarely offer that. To me it boils down to focus: I see a lot of my middle-aged peers with boring, reliable, sallow, slightly overweight wives. Yes, their lives are stable. No, their wives don't cheat for the most part ... i'm not saying that ... i'm saying that they are unbelievably dull.

But go abroad and you can find a lovely skinny young thing without one gram of cellulite and an endlessly positive attitude, who looks great in makeup or without any and in any state of dress or undress. Sure, she won't be rich, or all that well educated. But why does that really matter?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Looks like that blog got taken down, haha. Looks like they really don't want men to know what other options they have!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 10:53 am
Looks like that blog got taken down, haha. Looks like they really don't want men to know what other options they have!
Google is cracking down on everyone now. Next they will be banning Sean Hannity and normie-tier conservatives.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nailer wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 10:53 am
This is an old blog, 8 years ago. I remember the person who created it closed it down after publishing several hundreds of letters of Western men about their negative experiences with 'women next door'.