Success Stories? Do You have a plan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Success Stories? Do You have a plan?

Post by jsmith »

Just thought i would change pace for a bit.

For the most part, all of us here complain and we have the right to. American women really suck, the dating game sucks, the negative side effects of feminism suck too.

the site http://www.manwomanmyth.com shows us all about the social-cultural negative side-effects

But now really feel like we should start sharing success stories. I really feel like living abroad or just taking vacations is really about time, money and effort.

Some of us really don't have mobility like that for whatever reason. Some of us are a work-in-progress towards traveling.

But i really think it would benefit

Winstons videos of Russia really show us all how different foreign women are. And they surely inspire me.

this site here http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com also spreads the positive message to us.

whether its Europe, Asia, Latin-America what is your plan of action?

So it would mean alot of some of us could share some success stories. Starting with negative past relationships with American women, and then when and how you learned about foreign women.

then what country did you go to.

And fianllywhere is she from, what is her age, what is her personality, how did you meet her, Do you have a good relationship. Is it a long distance relationship, Is she local to where you are.

and if you are a "work in progress" like i am. what is your plan.

Me personally, i have talked to lots of women over the internet. I mainly spoke with a german girl on facebook. I'm really happy that i did this. I also look at LOTS of foreign movies too.

for me i mainly want to go to Germany because i have heard positive things.
Last edited by jsmith on May 4th, 2011, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Tomorrow

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Tomorrow I am going to speak to this lady that is over the Studying Abroad program at the district office that oversees all 5 (soon to be 6) community colleges in the Alamo Community College District. She is supposed to be giving me some in formation about possibly signing up for one of the programs, or to help point me in the direction of another program.

Wish me luck, brothers! :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Re: Tomorrow

Post by jsmith »

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Tomorrow I am going to speak to this lady that is over the Studying Abroad program at the district office that oversees all 5 (soon to be 6) community colleges in the Alamo Community College District. She is supposed to be giving me some in formation about possibly signing up for one of the programs, or to help point me in the direction of another program.

Wish me luck, brothers! :)
yeah good luck with that. Didn't Eriekhaven say he was getting married?

i'm in school. My prayer is that i can get a job with a company that will send me over-seas. if things work out i will let you dudes now. i'm more of a work-in-progress type.

anyone else?

here is a vid about Russia. Winston has already given us the 411 but here is more. i see now that russia has a agency that helps this hookup thing happen. I'm personally not going that route but its nice to see that the girls are nicer and that the grass is greener.

i wonder if german ladies are this nice?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Are German Women nice? Well I think so. They get sort of a bad rap from Western Men for being neurotic.

You'll just have to seek them out. I'm worn out on doing it the old way, which is troll web sites, go to local night spots, social gatherings and meet one,two maybe three women a month if you're lucky and most men aren't that lucky.

I rather go meet 10-15-20 women at one time. All the agencies around the world offer this. If you just want to date, it might be okay to do it the old way. But I want to get married with women that want to get married, not play games.

So it comes down to what you want.

Western European women are great WHEN you find one, there's no if, you'll find one. It just going to take awhile to get to your goal.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I am a "Work In Progress" most people are...

I have finished the first Nine Week course for A+ at a local Trade School. I have taken a practice A+ test and passed it. Right now its the money to take the test. Even with the discounted rate of $120 per exam, I have to take two to get my A+ or $240. With no job that's become very hard. I am trying to get the local Work Source center to help me with my resume so I can apply for some of the jobs that don't need certificates or degrees.

In the meantime I have decided to donate Plasma to have some income. Its $30 a trip, takes about 90 mins start to finish.

My time table for looking for my wife overseas is Fall 2011, that's IF I can start working by Summer 2011. I would go down to South America mostly to monger but if I can afford to squeeze in a service or agency I will do so.

I won't start looking for work overseas yet until I get my Security + certificate which will come after A+, Network + and MCDST (Microsoft Desktop Support Tech)
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

My ticket is already bought. I arrive in Italy on June 1, and so begins my attempt to rebuild my life over there, after its destruction here in the US. I just need to get to Chicago and get my visa and then sell my car.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Here is my story. I started trying to find a girlfriend when I entered college at 17. I had few successes. After college it got worse and even the ugliest bitches rejected me. This was long ago, before the Web, so I had nowhere to turn for info. By age 25 I had given up and avoided women except for a weekly prostitute. Then at age 27 I just decided to get in my car and drive to Mexico. I had no idea what to expect. I had very little money but I arranged so that I could work remotely. When I arrived to Mexico, I was shocked by how much nicer the women were. (Since then, Mexican women have gotten somewhat worse due to American influence, but they are still much better than Americans.) I met my wife in the first week in Mexico. We have been married for 20 years. We spent 6 months traveling around the world together, so I have some travel experience. We also lived in Japan for a year. Now we live in El Paso, Texas which I think is the least American city in America. I would also like to get a second home in Jerusalem which is a city that I like very much.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

fschmidt wrote:Here is my story. I started trying to find a girlfriend when I entered college at 17. I had few successes. After college it got worse and even the ugliest bitches rejected me. This was long ago, before the Web, so I had nowhere to turn for info. By age 25 I had given up and avoided women except for a weekly prostitute. Then at age 27 I just decided to get in my car and drive to Mexico. I had no idea what to expect. I had very little money but I arranged so that I could work remotely. When I arrived to Mexico, I was shocked by how much nicer the women were. (Since then, Mexican women have gotten somewhat worse due to American influence, but they are still much better than Americans.) I met my wife in the first week in Mexico. We have been married for 20 years. We spent 6 months traveling around the world together, so I have some travel experience. We also lived in Japan for a year. Now we live in El Paso, Texas which I think is the least American city in America. I would also like to get a second home in Jerusalem which is a city that I like very much.
Great story...

I was reading some post on TJ Amigos and a guy on their mentioned for a great apartment in Mexicali less than a decade old, Sat TV, Central AC and Garage with Door Opener for 3800 pesos a month which is about $317US. You will not find a 2 bed room quality apartment for that kind of price. I think when find a job I can work with like you remotely, I think me and my future wife can save money on housing by living in Mexico until we have the money to build the type of house I want that makes all the energy it uses.

Thanks for sharing...
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

fschmidt wrote:Here is my story. I started trying to find a girlfriend when I entered college at 17. I had few successes. After college it got worse and even the ugliest bitches rejected me. This was long ago, before the Web, so I had nowhere to turn for info. By age 25 I had given up and avoided women except for a weekly prostitute. Then at age 27 I just decided to get in my car and drive to Mexico. I had no idea what to expect. I had very little money but I arranged so that I could work remotely. When I arrived to Mexico, I was shocked by how much nicer the women were. (Since then, Mexican women have gotten somewhat worse due to American influence, but they are still much better than Americans.) I met my wife in the first week in Mexico. We have been married for 20 years. We spent 6 months traveling around the world together, so I have some travel experience. We also lived in Japan for a year. Now we live in El Paso, Texas which I think is the least American city in America. I would also like to get a second home in Jerusalem which is a city that I like very much.
well i'm 28 now. and basically (minus the prostitute angle) i'm in that situation right now.

the site http://www.manwomanmyth.com really shows us how bad it is and why. It all comes from somewhere. Our culture is what it is.

there is a gender war going on and it will get worse and worse. The history of men is not a positive thus we have feminism. But feminism as we can see has upsides and are whole laundry list of downsides socially.

this guy here talks about why. But ironically even ugly women feel like they're entitled.

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/c ... ive-women/

i'm on a college campus in a business school in washington d.c. (howard university)

http://www.bschool.howard.edu/

Even unattractive women have their noses in the air. Unless a guy with male model looks is around, even she acts as though she is something special.

again i've heard very positive things about germany and i'm african-american. So again we know what we have to do, we just gotta do it now. time and money is the issue now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jsmith wrote:
well i'm 28 now. and basically (minus the prostitute angle) i'm in that situation right now.

the site http://www.manwomanmyth.com really shows us how bad it is and why. It all comes from somewhere. Our culture is what it is.

there is a gender war going on and it will get worse and worse. The history of men is not a positive thus we have feminism. But feminism as we can see has upsides and are whole laundry list of downsides socially.

this guy here talks about why. But ironically even ugly women feel like they're entitled.

i'm on a college campus in a business school in washington d.c. (howard university)

Even unattractive women have their noses in the air. Unless a guy with male model looks is around, even she acts as though she is something special.

again i've heard very positive things about germany and i'm african-american. So again we know what we have to do, we just gotta do it now. time and money is the issue now.
This is basically running over old ground at least for me. I started seeing this stuff about a decade ago. Single Mothers think if they are slim and attractive that they offer just as much to a man as women without children do. Older women feel they offer just as much to a man as younger women do with several Manginas standing in line championing their excuse to delay child birth in order to reach career goals, when this screws up the natural order of things.

Its proven, women that don't seek career success marry younger, while women that delay serious relationship until their 30's when it becomes more critical to have children, the countdown clock.

Time isn't as much of an issue as you think. Its about finding what you need to do and doing it, instead of making excuses. Instead of falling for the easy thing to do which is pursue women in America. Also money isn't much of an issue. It's going to cost me $130 total to get enough information to successfully take my A+, Network + and likely MCDST exams and pass them.

If your goal is to live and work overseas you need to pick a career path that will allow you to apply for jobs overseas or get transfered. You can also look into international exchange as I mentioned before - http://www.isep.org/

I think its time to look for solutions, we know what the problems are. There's also a political component that needs to be taken into account. The 3rd Reich didn't come to power overnight...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jsmith wrote:

Read this - http://www.expatinterviews.com/germany/windsor.html
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Post by bgirlcolours »

You are right that there are women in the world who are not nice and act around males with male model looks like they are something special. I don't like it when those sort of women are like that. I don't like when I see any mean women hiding their real personalities from males just to get him to fall for her, because these males are going to be very hurt when they see these mean women aren't a genuinely kind person and when these women won't be treating them nicely. These sort of mean, ingenuine women's hidden evil personalities do get caught and found out by males eventually. It is totally wrong for mean women to be that way. I know too that not all mean women are fake, but most women in Australia I've seen hiding their real personalities from males and I don't like it. Fake mean women have got to realize that they will have better chances of finding a man who likes them for who they actually genuinely are and who won't change them if they just be themselves out in public. It's very naughty for anyone to be fake.