Are we afraid of strong women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Are we afraid of strong women?

Post by jsmith »

After giving it some thought.

i have to admit that i am subconciously afraid. this video here were megan fox speaks on the subject is very true.

however this young african-american girl (suprisingly) gives a mature interpretation of it all. Alot of so called strong women carry a alpha-female attitude to begin with. This how i grew up. Young girls adopted a alpha-girl attitude towards life.

i heard alot of times "I only date the cutest guys, and i always get my way!" "ya know men are only good for one thing. And helft the time they can't even do that right!"

because of my short-comings in my life, i have to admit i'm not the smartest, the best looking, or the prettiest man.

I try very hard to improve myself, and i'm getting better everyday. i have made alot of positive changes. i see myself as a work-in-progress.

But i'm no alpha male. My father did not prepare me very well to be ready to compete and have game for todays' woman. Alot of times in my life i have felt like i wasn't good enough.

its been real hard. But now that i have discovered this option, i have hope for the future.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Strong women are ok. But I wouldn't want to date them. It's when these strong women become man-haters and decide that they don't need men, is where they cross the natural boundary of femininity and destroys relationships and families.

What's the point of a strong woman if you can't have her and she doesn't need you? How does that help a man's need for love? It's sending a message that there is something wrong with you if you need a woman for love, sex or romance, which f***s up the natural way of things.

Women can be kick ass action stars and still be feminine at the same time. An example are the girls in the Hong Kong movie "So Close" which are Asian versions of Charlie's Angels. You can watch part 1 of that movie here:

Stills from the movie.

Speaking of Charlie's Angels, they too were feminine girls who were capable and "strong" at the same time while still remaining feminine.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Agreed with black girl and Winston.

Strong =/= masculine. Women who think that in order to be strong they have to give up their femininity are far more misogynistic than anyone on these kind of sites.

I don't think men have a problem, on the whole, with strong women. As long as they are still indeed women. I'm talking about straight men, after all.
Last edited by BellaRuth on May 6th, 2011, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think we've been down this road before...

Strong Women are a welcome asset in a relationship. This is especially great for over the road truckers and men that have to travel for work. That means you have somebody that can take control of the household when your not around. That's not to say they rather not have you around, they want you around but they know you have to work to provide for the lifestyle you both live.

Not sure what do think about Megan's comments I listen to about 25 seconds and I knew it was going to derail so I closed the window. If most of you don't know her boyfriend is Brian-Austin Green of 90210 fame. Brian would like to work I'm sure but I'm also sure he gets a fat royalty check in the mail every month, so he doesn't have too. He just gets his picture snapped with Megan on the Red Carpet.

"Feminism 2.0 was a bloodless revolution"

http://www.pbs.org/ttc/episode_2007.html
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

IMHO a "strong woman" is not the same thing as an overbearing, bitchy, nagging, pushy, masculine woman, as you typically find in the US. To me, a "strong woman" is a woman who is comfortable in her skin, relishes her femininity, and is resourceful and resilient. I'm thinking of the women I saw in the FSU, for example. Those kind of women are good to have.

The feminist movement has brainwashed AW and now American guys into thinking that a masculinized she-man is what a "strong woman" is all about. How wrong they are! So many guys I've talked to tell me they're looking for a difficult, obnoxious, bitchy woman, because they "like the challenge". Well, good for them, I suppose, but I for one feel that life is too short to spend it with a shrew, when there are better choices and REAL women out there.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

thanks for the replys. here is another vid. and for me personally i agree with steve harvey. there is a male shame factor for me.

the site http://www.manwomanmyth.com talks about how women feel they are better than men, the negative effects of feminism.

but for me i feel shame. call it bad luck on my part, but i'm just not "there." the friendship game, dating game, family game,career game etc., is all very competitive where i exist. and women mostly dominate the environment.

to say that i'm surrounded by alpha females who are hyper-intellectuals is an understatement. i attend Howard University in washington d.c. and while i'm greatful to be getting an opportunity in the business school. I hate the environment socially. its dominated by alpha females who say the same things that megan fox is saying. and i guess im scared that they may be right.

my father and mother didn't prepare me for all this very well.

i feel good that i can go overseas and start over. I feel good that i will be able to find a woman who will cater to my ego and inspire me overseas. instead of someone who wants to "remind" me that i'm subconciously intimidated by her.
Last edited by jsmith on May 6th, 2011, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

jsmith wrote: to say that i'm surrounded by alpha females who are hyper-intellectuals is an understatement. i attend Howard University in washington d.c. and while i'm greatful to be getting an opportunity in the business school. I hate the environment socially. its dominated by alpha females who say the same things that megan fox is saying. and i guess im scared that they may be right.

i feel good that i can go overseas and start over. I feel good that i will be able to find a woman who will cater to my ego and inspire me overseas.
The solution to your problem is so simple. Stop talking to them! Stop talking about them! Stop listening to those who do talk about them. Stop watching videos about them. Stop doing anything that feeds this beast! If they are in a place, don't be there! If they hang out at a particular place, don't go there! Stop thinking about them altogether.

You attend Howard University. Use it! Get everything you can out of that school and build a successful, mobile future with it. I don't care if you have to lock yourself in your room for the next four years, never go to party, never date, never do anything, build your ultimate future.Many great success stories began with someone spending all their time in a basement or even a dorm room.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Terrence wrote:
jsmith wrote: to say that i'm surrounded by alpha females who are hyper-intellectuals is an understatement. i attend Howard University in washington d.c. and while i'm greatful to be getting an opportunity in the business school. I hate the environment socially. its dominated by alpha females who say the same things that megan fox is saying. and i guess im scared that they may be right.

i feel good that i can go overseas and start over. I feel good that i will be able to find a woman who will cater to my ego and inspire me overseas.
The solution to your problem is so simple. Stop talking to them! Stop talking about them! Stop listening to those who do talk about them. Stop watching videos about them. Stop doing anything that feeds this beast! If they are in a place, don't be there! If they hang out at a particular place, don't go there! Stop thinking about them altogether.

You attend Howard University. Use it! Get everything you can out of that school and build a successful, mobile future with it. I don't care if you have to lock yourself in your room for the next four years, never go to party, never date, never do anything, build your ultimate future.Many great success stories began with someone spending all their time in a basement or even a dorm room.
Strong women...blah...blah...blah. yes I know...all those women on the seal team that took out Osama
can tell us just how it is done...blah...blah..blah.

Terrance- when will folks listen to what is very simple advice you dish out here?
There have always been truly strong women, but sad to say, most of that is being
replaced by "I am woman, hear me roar!" bullshit, such as that served up in US media....
delusions served up in Fantasy Fairyland America.

It's Power...served up in the sandbox playland that is America...which will all
last..until the looming bond rating downgrade....

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Terrence wrote:

i hear your point and you are right. i wish it were that simple, and i wish i could SHOW you my world so you can understand that its not that simple. but you are right about focus.

i suppose its a thing of learning to focus differently. its hard for me. it really is. i just have to hold on alittle longer. But i have to admit.

when i'm around women who PROJECT their superiorty its a headache. But when i'm in a scenario where somebody compares my accomplishments. or failures for that matter - i feel shame. it makes me into a introvert for good reason. i want to protect myself for getting my ego bruised up more than it already has been in the past.

or even if its a question of smarts or having the right answers to complicated questions about life etc.,

when i'm a man in that situation people expect "the man" to know what to do. and alot of times - i don't know.

there is alot of pressure on men to be the superior figure, to have all the answers, to have the money, the information, etc.,

so when we take it down to dating-relationships, there is such a thing as a looser in my world. and i feel that alot.

and i have to admit that i'm no alpha male. but there is pressure on me to be that. i'm a good guy. I'm a smart-self aware person. But i'm no einstien-player-ladies man with a sports car.

these videos of winston in russia really give me a boost. because women like that really boost your self-confidence.

thank good i have the ability to download foreign movies. they're really an outlet.
Last edited by jsmith on May 6th, 2011, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I like very feminine women, the more feminine the better. Women who are intelligent and feminine are the best.

I think that's one reason Asian women are so appealing to so many men. They are attractive and still enjoy being women (feminine). They don't have the bad attitude of Western women, though the spread of Western Cultural Marxist feminist poison via the internet, movies and other channels is inexorably having its effects.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I like "strong" women but my definition of strength is different than that of the AWs. A strong woman does NOT need to act bitchy.

One element of strength is that she knows how to be direct. Although that is more of a male trait, it's far better than passive aggressiveness. If you live with someone they're going to have disagreements with you some day and I would rather deal with directness than passive aggressiveness.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

FreeYourMind wrote:I like very feminine women, the more feminine the better. Women who are intelligent and feminine are the best.

I think that's one reason Asian women are so appealing to so many men. They are attractive and still enjoy being women (feminine). They don't have the bad attitude of Western women, though the spread of Western Cultural Marxist feminist poison via the internet, movies and other channels is inexorably having its effects.
I like feminine women too. When I think of a "strong woman" what comes to mind is an angry, bitter man hating woman. No thanks, I avoid women like that, like the plague! :shock:

I prefer women who are smart, beautiful and feminine, you know, the way God intended women to be! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."