Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Forums

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby odbo » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 am

billy wrote:The NA Feminism is also a big experiment. Look, we have other "races". But what did they
accomplish in terms of technology in recent times. Not much. I am not saying they have to.
But for the sake of diversity I think the West creates intresting things as feminsm an
slutwalk.

Normally as a man, I think WTF. But hey, maybe they will create an interesting system.
Like in Brave New World. Wherw you can/must get sex from different partners. I think
this system would suit many man at least.

Slutwalk is a side effect of an social experiment. I think it´s mostly useless. But there are also
chances. The opening of society is responsible for feminism but also for porn.

Maybe Slutwalk creates more sluts. Not bad sometimes :wink:.

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm







Postby Teathered feather » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 pm

billy wrote:Te, I think the Slutwalk is funny. I like it. Now, Grunt will call me NewFag ;-)

You know I am for diversity. Antifeminism is not my mission. If I would be a NA man,
maybe I would think different. As the chinese saying for crisis is "interesting times".

The NA Feminism is also a big experiment. Look, we have other "races". But what did they
accomplish in terms of technology in recent times. Not much. I am not saying they have to.
But for the sake of diversity I think the West creates intresting things as feminsm an
slutwalk.

Normally as a man, I think WTF. But hey, maybe they will create an interesting system.
Like in Brave New World. Wherw you can/must get sex from different partners. I think
this system would suit many man at least.

The concept of Happier Abroad makes it easier to benefit from the advantages of different
countries. I must admit I would have difficulties to concentrate on my work when girls
would be half naked all of the time.

I am a mechaniker and I like that there are not much woman in the workplace. I don´t want
to become sexual in workplace.

And in the end of the day woman are dependent on man as man protect woman from other
man. That sounds brutal and primitive. But reality is hard. And we have to handle the truth.
So, the girls want to have the cake and eat it. I understand that but it will not work. We as
man want also the cake and eat it. Look, we like that woman work hard and be tough at the same
we want them feminine that will not work.

Slutwalk is a side effect of an social experiment. I think it´s mostly useless. But there are also
chances. The opening of society is responsible for feminism but also for porn. And porn for example
can give a man a lot of power. Most woman feel challenged by porn. Because that´s the case.
Woman get their power from selling her p***y to the highest price. But porn reduces the price of
p***y.

Maybe Slutwalk creates more sluts. Not bad sometimes ;-).

Let´s fight for Slutkrotie, I knw a gil from bulgaria, her name was slutna.
Heil Slutia !!!

We live in intersting times, don´t we?


Here is where I differ unfortunately. The slutwalk is what they say "To make people understand its not the clothes that make the rape" well not..not entirely but like an animal on the wild if they draw attention to themselves they make themselves more of a target for predators. They can say that some friends of theirs were wearing normal clothes but the problem is as well rapists are opportunistic as well.

I just think the argument goes against common logic..

Now for women walking around with no tops I personally do not care. If you have been to enough euro beaches you see plenty of topless broads. Its just not entirely all the appealing to me. Though I do think its a bit unethical. I mean its not like men would not get in trouble with their balls hanging out. Its not the part that does the job but it has a gendered purpose.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby leavingusa » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:48 am

I am also a member and nobody admits to being gay or advocates anything gay that I have seen. What is this gay bullshit you all are talking about?

Plenty of guys there are older including me and have money - we don't live in anyone's basement any more than people on this site do.

Grunt is making stories up for what reason I have no idea other than he is quite possibly a stupid asshole with some type of complex. The only negative comments on MGTOW forums about this site had to do with Grunt's inflammatory and uncalled for diatribes.

To say the site is "pro game" is not accurate. Half of us don't even talk to women outside of escorts. Some do, some don't but game is not all that popular a subject over there other than acknowledging that it exists.

Bottom line - we're fine with you if you're fine with us but there are some differences.

As far as marriage 1.0 for a number of us we realize that it was never all that great a deal for men. With modern appliances traditional gender roles turned upside down you are pretty much better off hiring hookers once in a while instead of spending a small fortune to travel to different countries looking for "the one" who's not going to go running to the lawyer or the cops on you. We also acknowledge that this trend is global and laws are retroactive. Even if you marry her in a favorable jurisdiction, there is no guarantee it won't change 10 years from now.

That's probably the biggest difference in ideology between the two sites. MGTOW believes AWALT (All Women Are Like That). Happier Abroad believes NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That). I think if you are honest with yourselves you would see that foreign women are nice to Western guys because they are "alphas" in their countries. It's all abou the hypergamy, proof is go to a country were Americans have lower status and the women are magically less open.

I have to tell you one of the biggest things that turned me off to being "happier abroad" was the opportunity cost. When I learned a plane ticket to the PI cost 2k I realized I was getting a much better deal banging a new chinese girl every week for 170 at the local AMP.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Grunt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:36 pm

leavingusa wrote:I am also a member and nobody admits to being gay or advocates anything gay that I have seen. What is this gay bullshit you all are talking about?

Plenty of guys there are older including me and have money - we don't live in anyone's basement any more than people on this site do.

Grunt is making stories up for what reason I have no idea other than he is quite possibly a stupid asshole with some type of complex. The only negative comments on MGTOW forums about this site had to do with Grunt's inflammatory and uncalled for diatribes.

To say the site is "pro game" is not accurate. Half of us don't even talk to women outside of escorts. Some do, some don't but game is not all that popular a subject over there other than acknowledging that it exists.

Bottom line - we're fine with you if you're fine with us but there are some differences.

As far as marriage 1.0 for a number of us we realize that it was never all that great a deal for men. With modern appliances traditional gender roles turned upside down you are pretty much better off hiring hookers once in a while instead of spending a small fortune to travel to different countries looking for "the one" who's not going to go running to the lawyer or the cops on you. We also acknowledge that this trend is global and laws are retroactive. Even if you marry her in a favorable jurisdiction, there is no guarantee it won't change 10 years from now.

That's probably the biggest difference in ideology between the two sites. MGTOW believes AWALT (All Women Are Like That). Happier Abroad believes NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That). I think if you are honest with yourselves you would see that foreign women are nice to Western guys because they are "alphas" in their countries. It's all abou the hypergamy, proof is go to a country were Americans have lower status and the women are magically less open.

I have to tell you one of the biggest things that turned me off to being "happier abroad" was the opportunity cost. When I learned a plane ticket to the PI cost 2k I realized I was getting a much better deal banging a new chinese girl every week for 170 at the local AMP.


So I guess you missed the post at the mgtow forum where the guy asked if he should dump his girlfriend in order to be more in line with the mgtow philosophy. Then other mgtow members told the guy that yes, having a girlfriend is incompatible with being a mgtow.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 am

Grunt wrote:
leavingusa wrote:I am also a member and nobody admits to being gay or advocates anything gay that I have seen. What is this gay bullshit you all are talking about?

Plenty of guys there are older including me and have money - we don't live in anyone's basement any more than people on this site do.

Grunt is making stories up for what reason I have no idea other than he is quite possibly a stupid asshole with some type of complex. The only negative comments on MGTOW forums about this site had to do with Grunt's inflammatory and uncalled for diatribes.

To say the site is "pro game" is not accurate. Half of us don't even talk to women outside of escorts. Some do, some don't but game is not all that popular a subject over there other than acknowledging that it exists.

Bottom line - we're fine with you if you're fine with us but there are some differences.

As far as marriage 1.0 for a number of us we realize that it was never all that great a deal for men. With modern appliances traditional gender roles turned upside down you are pretty much better off hiring hookers once in a while instead of spending a small fortune to travel to different countries looking for "the one" who's not going to go running to the lawyer or the cops on you. We also acknowledge that this trend is global and laws are retroactive. Even if you marry her in a favorable jurisdiction, there is no guarantee it won't change 10 years from now.

That's probably the biggest difference in ideology between the two sites. MGTOW believes AWALT (All Women Are Like That). Happier Abroad believes NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That). I think if you are honest with yourselves you would see that foreign women are nice to Western guys because they are "alphas" in their countries. It's all abou the hypergamy, proof is go to a country were Americans have lower status and the women are magically less open.

I have to tell you one of the biggest things that turned me off to being "happier abroad" was the opportunity cost. When I learned a plane ticket to the PI cost 2k I realized I was getting a much better deal banging a new chinese girl every week for 170 at the local AMP.


So I guess you missed the post at the mgtow forum where the guy asked if he should dump his girlfriend in order to be more in line with the mgtow philosophy. Then other mgtow members told the guy that yes, having a girlfriend is incompatible with being a mgtow.


Opinions were about 50/50 or 60/40 saying is compatible with MGTOW. The main concerns expressed is limiting yourself and ending up with your prick in her
back pocket or child support.
http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... iends.html

Here's a thread with a bunch of "pro game" MGTOW's dismissing game.
http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... ots-3.html
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 am

billy wrote:leaving usa, you name suggests you leave usa. On the other
hand you want to stay in US. What do you want?

Actually I like the concept of mini retirement. Yo save yourself money or
you rent your flat which you own in US and live for some years for example in
Thailand or Colombia.

Happier abroad is not only because of the girls. It´s also because of the live for
money culture in the west.

In the big picture AWALT maybe true, but in detail not. The woman in
the west have to work hard like men so they lose their feminity.
In other countries it´s not the case. So AWALT is not true. It´s like saying
all man are the same. Then we would not need borders.

There are different concepts of living. In tropical regions people go for quantity
and in northern or cold climates people go for quality. So the concepts are
very different. For other cultures the west males are cold and robotic. Look
at the blacks in US they have created a total different culture with Hip Hop etc.

Look at Jamaica Brasil Colombia with their dancing and party culture. Of course
they have high criminality rate. But that´s how it is. It´s different. Look at the
Karaoke culture in Asia. It´s different.

Look at India, even the rich there have arranged marriages. And when you´re alpha
their that also changes the game. Here not everyone want to marry many want
fun adventure sex, and time without working your off.


I may leave someday so what? It's not incompatible with MGTOW, only getting married is.

AWALT - Do I have to show you all the articles explaining how guys are getting f***ed by their wives in other countries like India?

And yes the only reason you will do well there is because you are richer and from the west. Hypergamy. Again AWALT. You are just adding to the problem by stealing from the poor beta suckers. Eventually Westerners will no longer be hot shit, then what? Look at the guys coming back from Ukraine disappointed because the girls no longer falling at their feet because they are American and they too are becoming feministed.

Think about how the guys in China feel when old fat western men come in and bogart all the women. Most of those guys don't have a hope in hell of getting a decent woman either due to piss poor demographics but somehow these Americans are doing great hmmmm. Not trying to make you feel guilty - do what you want but know that is what you are doing and these girls are mercenaries, believe that shit.

Remember the Chinese girls getting pissed because the gov said the husbands house can stay with his family. Now women say they won't get married if they won't get the house, that should tell you something.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm

billy wrote:AWALT is nothing else then generalizations for beta men. For men
who can´t handle the truth. You have to be a mofo to handle woman.
Beta man are little p***y. They deserve their destiny.


leavingusa, what you do is speculation. Fact is Thailand, Philippines are sex tourist
destinations for 40 years and longer. The countries you name like Ukraine, China and
India have never been real sex tourist locations. There is no reason to belief that
Thailand and Phillippines will change in the new future.
For example you cannot compare Saud Arabia to Thailand in terms of woman.
The difference is huge. And in the future there is no reason to belief that things
will chage dramatically.


Guilt,I have no guilt, why? should I?. The problems we see with the woman is because of
the beta males. Not the alpha males put them on the pedestral. When you give the
woman the power she will abuse it. But when you treat her like a prostitute she will
have not power. She will always be a cheap whore.
What do beta males in Thailand? They marry the prostitutes. So, it´s no wonder they
are f***ed. When you are alpha then you f**k and leave them. No moralizing.
Beta males will always be f***ed that´s the nature of the beast. No use of helping
Beta Males as they are born losers. Not only because of their physics also because of their week mind.

I see it all the time: beta males are giving power to woman. Afterwards they whine like little kids. No mercy. They get the punishment they earn. This is justice. This is a proof why god exists though I am an atheist.



Damn, dude, you were kinda harsh there (though you may have a legitimate, valid point)!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby leavingusa » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

The "beta males" in this case being guys who were not born in the west and happen to not have money. Those Brazilian guys are pussies right? I'm sure you'd show them a thing or two.

You're not an alpha boss because if you were you'd be pulling here so let's lay that little fantasy to rest.

You're talking out your ass Billy and I already said you didn't have to be guilty. You're just ratcheting up the stakes in the hypergamy game. Pretty soon their won't be anywhere to go where a lameass beta like yourself can pull ass without a fistfull of cash. You're already paying more money for a plane ticket for a chance at online dating than I would pay to f**k 5-10 chinese whores.

Now if you can tell me how any of your raving bullshit relates to MGTOW being full of gays and "pro game" I'll give you a cookie.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:39 am

billy wrote:Fat guys f***ing girls in Thailand every night , while brazilian guys kill
each other for girls and i-phones.

The fat guy is more alpha as this brazilian guy. And he is more alpha then
gay MGTOW guys crying in their basement. For further information ask our
NewFag specialist: Grunt


Yeaaaaaaaaah day dream much? Fat guys PAYING to f**k girls in Thailand every night, if they don't pay once in a while it's only by the perception that they have money or status. Every guy pays for sex, the only thing that changes is the currency.

When Thai girls fly here on their own dime to get happily f***ed and chucked by American nerds instead of immediately becoming stuck up bitches who only f**k black athletic guys with 10 inch schlongs then I'll buy your alpha bullshit.

If fat guys who can only get laid in Thailand are alpha then words cease to have meanings. I'd like to see you call one of these Filipino, Brazilian or Thai guys a beta to his face while I film it on my Iphone.

Same amount of guys at HA live in Mom's basement and "crying" on this board about how they have it so bad and want to kill themselves. You think I haven't read this board son?

Your cookie is waiting Billy boy if you can substantiate any of your MGTOW allegations that we are "pro game" and gay. Go ahead, I'm listening.
Last edited by leavingusa on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am

1960s: Jews started manipulating American women, primarily through the tv but increasingly through the education system
1990s: American women officially stopped being women
2000s: Websites sprung up explaining to men they had been manipulated and blamed it all on women.

Meanwhile women are still being manipulated through the media and education system and are becoming more intolerable with every passing day.

I'm not seeing very much honesty about the situation from any corner of "Men's Rights" activism. Nor do I see anything positive coming out of MGTOW. It's not helping solve any problems, and it's not helping men bypass the horrid situation in the west.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby leavingusa » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 am

odbo wrote:1960s: Jews started manipulating women
1990s: Women officially stopped being women
2000s: Websites sprung up explaining to men they had been manipulated and blamed it all on women.

I don't see anything positive coming out of MGTOW. It's not helping solve any problems, and it's not helping men bypass the horrid situation in the west.


MGTOW IS working. Marriage rate is way down and numerous articles in the press scolding men for not "manning up". Polls in USA say women are not happy even though everything is rigged in their favor.

Same thing happened in Russia when feminists took over. Their men after years of abuse by the communists to support the wimmins went their own way and now the women are dying to find American suckers for marriage scam.

The only way things will get better is when the American men leave the women to face the consequences of their decisions.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 am

leavingusa wrote:MGTOW IS working. Marriage rate is way down and numerous articles in the press scolding men for not "manning up". Polls in USA say women are not happy even though everything is rigged in their favor.

Same thing happened in Russia when feminists took over. Their men after years of abuse by the communists to support the wimmins went their own way and now the women are dying to find American suckers for marriage scam.

The only way things will get better is when the American men leave the women to face the consequences of their decisions.

There's only one problem with your theory (among many others). Women are never wrong. Don't wait up for them to admit they've wronged anyone (including themselves).
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Grunt » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 am

Uhm...getting kinda weird in here but I got some comments to add.

I do not subscribe to the beta male ideology, it is far too simplistic to fit into human societal interactions.

I do agree with billy about the fat guys in Thailand vs. the Brazilian guys in South America. But I agree for different reasons.

The *functional* concept of Happier Abroad, and all successful men in America, is the concept of NOT BEING DOMINATED BY FEMALES.

This is a concept that the mgtow way types SAY THEY SUBSCRIBE TO, but in reality, they do not.

If you say you hate women, and as a result you lock yourself in your basement, YOU HAVE BEEN DOMINATED BY FEMALES. YOU HAVE BEEN SCARED INTO INACTION. YOU ARE THE BITCH OF THE FEMALES.

Put it this way, you can say "f**k the police!" all day long. But if you are IN PRISON and saying "f**k the police!", I have some news for you. YOU ARE THE ONE BEING f***ed BY THE POLICE< NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Conversely, the American man that vacations in Thailand is in no way being dominated by women. He has ultimate control over the women in his life. He does not abuse the women, the does not exploit the women, he does not rape the women, and he does not kill the women.

The women that choose to have a relationship with the American man are treated better than they would with a Thai man, for the most part. The women are taken out to dinner, maybe some jewelry, and they have a status symbol in the form of a farang man. Western feminists will of course scoff at the idea of a man being considered a status symbol, but since feminists are mostly single, nobody really cares.

In the end, male domination of relationships can not be achieved by sitting in the basement, no matter how much feminist-esqe nagging and shrieking the mgtow types toss around.

I dominate my relationship, and in return my wife is very well cared for and has a secure and prosperous future. Lucky for me, no feminists would stoop as low as to marry me, but the feeling is totally mutual.

I win. Period.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby green1976 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Grunt wrote:Uhm...getting kinda weird in here but I got some comments to add.

I do not subscribe to the beta male ideology, it is far too simplistic to fit into human societal interactions.

I do agree with billy about the fat guys in Thailand vs. the Brazilian guys in South America. But I agree for different reasons.

The *functional* concept of Happier Abroad, and all successful men in America, is the concept of NOT BEING DOMINATED BY FEMALES.

This is a concept that the mgtow way types SAY THEY SUBSCRIBE TO, but in reality, they do not.

If you say you hate women, and as a result you lock yourself in your basement, YOU HAVE BEEN DOMINATED BY FEMALES. YOU HAVE BEEN SCARED INTO INACTION. YOU ARE THE BITCH OF THE FEMALES.

Put it this way, you can say "f**k the police!" all day long. But if you are IN PRISON and saying "f**k the police!", I have some news for you. YOU ARE THE ONE BEING f***ed BY THE POLICE< NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Conversely, the American man that vacations in Thailand is in no way being dominated by women. He has ultimate control over the women in his life. He does not abuse the women, the does not exploit the women, he does not rape the women, and he does not kill the women.

The women that choose to have a relationship with the American man are treated better than they would with a Thai man, for the most part. The women are taken out to dinner, maybe some jewelry, and they have a status symbol in the form of a farang man. Western feminists will of course scoff at the idea of a man being considered a status symbol, but since feminists are mostly single, nobody really cares.

In the end, male domination of relationships can not be achieved by sitting in the basement, no matter how much feminist-esqe nagging and shrieking the mgtow types toss around.

I dominate my relationship, and in return my wife is very well cared for and has a secure and prosperous future. Lucky for me, no feminists would stoop as low as to marry me, but the feeling is totally mutual.

I win. Period.


You win and you made good observations about how you win and why you win. :twisted:

I live in France.
Actually for those who think France is an escape alternative to the US are wrong.
Get real please.
The damage is probably not so intense here but we are on the same boat.

Besides being in France posting on HA,i lurk on many others forums who speak of females males relationship,sexual frustration,society bla bla bla..

The MTGOW movement,as proposed in the US,would have already some crowds here in France.

Many of them,and i read what they say,are proposing exactly the same things we could witness in the MTGOW manifesto.
Nothing new,nothing revolutionary.

I would said if they want to get bigger,they should appeal to all these French males who are leftover and sincerely think that something is not working correctly with females.
There should be some income to make from that. :lol:

Just to get personal,i was a type of MTGOW person before making the abroad possibility come true.

The main difference with them,is that i clearly UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS SCREWED sooner or later by choosing this path because i was being alone,totally in opposition on how a guy should interact with females and disgusted by the dating scene.

I was a MTGOW type who was aware as said previously that i was the ONE WHO WAS LOOSING BIG TIME because i was TOTALLY POWERLESS,DESTROYING MY YOUTH,and that the vast majority of males still are continuing to be what we call MANGINA or playing the alpha playboy wannabee.

As i had many trips to Thailand,if i had to choose to be A FAT WESTERN MALE going to PATTAYA AND f***ing EVERYDAY FOR 30 euros or be a PLAYBOY WANABEE monkey surrender to F in France,i still prefer to be the FAT MAN IN Pattaya.
So i understand the alpha male comparison regarding the fat guy in Thailand.

IMO,how things are going in the West,even a very handsome dude has nothing to win in staying were he is..he could get let's say incredibly some few chicks per month...but if this sexy young male go to SEA,he would blow away everything he has done in his country.

There is not point to stay in the basement...it's unnatural and unhealthy and it's only a product on how the society is sick.
If you guys think that AW,MANGINA will suddenly change bringing down what it is now..you are wrong.
You will still be in your basement 20,30,40,50 years from now and die in your basement in the best of outcome.
Outside it will be always the same stuff populated by MANGINA and SUPREMACIST AW.

I have choose the path to f**k off abroad and take all the package with it...but in no way i will have the esperance of something changing in America or France and in no way i will sacrifice the precious years i have to live.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:31 am

The mgtow is a hegemony, or at least the fringe is such. Since they have an aggressive agenda, they are incapable of living peacefully with other mens rights groups.

No sane or rational group would engage in the kind of douchebaggery that the typical mgtow "guy" does.

I assert again the mgtow is little more than a bunch of queers, linux trolls, and feminists trying to shit up anything that does not have their stamp of approval. If you do not subscribe to the philosophy that all women are scum and that anyone that dares to leave their moms basement is a p***y chaser, you can expect a hissy fit nag-fest that would do your little sister proud.

Or, as I have said, be prepared for the same shit the feminists dish out.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], HA1729 and 3 guests