Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Forums

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 am

The majority of men, real men, on the internet tend to be very open minded. They will listen to each other, offer opinions, and critique, and basically engage in civil discourse.

However, the mgtow types, at least those on the internet, appear to have no tolerance for any idea that is not in line with their philosophy. That philosophy being based on the premise that every single woman on earth is pure subhuman scum, and that any man that dares to stray from the mgtow basement compound is a p***y chaser and therefore the enemy.

No sane or logical person or group could maintain such a deranged mindset. There are groups that would want to force their agenda on the rest of the mens rights groups. These dipshits include, but are not limited to;

The feminists, of course.

Queers.

Newfags and samefags such as pimply-faced linux trolls who are "only it in for the lulz", douchebag propagandists that are paid to spew bullshit on the internet.

The unusual manner in which these mgtow types leap into vitriolic attack mode when any man dares to express an interest in women leads me to think it is queers and feminists that infest the mgtow group. Their responses are totally out of proportion to the subject at hand, thus it seems more of a fear based response to me.

I noticed a flood of newfags coming here about a year and a half ago. I knew they had to be coming from somewhere, and they were working towards an agenda. Who the f**k has time for that kind of shit? Seriously? Do you have nothing better to do?

But as it turns out, the newfags are coming from the mgtow forums. I suppose they found this forum by accident, and decided to shit the place up, as is typical with feminists and faggots.

It is logical to assume that the internet mens rights groups would eventually draw a "fifth column" effort, and it looks like the mgtow is that enemy within the gates. I have ALWAYS had a bad feeling about these clowns. And I am talking 10 years ago, too. I am glad they have been kind enough to tip their hand and show their true colors.

Now we know who to lump these bigots in with all the other feminists pond scum.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm







Postby fschmidt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 am

Grunt wrote:The majority of men, real men, on the internet tend to be very open minded. They will listen to each other, offer opinions, and critique, and basically engage in civil discourse.

However, the mgtow types, at least those on the internet, appear to have no tolerance for any idea that is not in line with their philosophy.

The majority of men on the internet are open minded only where the majority isn't American. American men are generally not open minded. The MGTOW type intolerance typifies American men. The way America works is that men form their little cliques and then have no tolerance for ideas contrary to the clique. MGTOW is just one of many such cliques. The mangina crowd is another, the PUAs are another. All are intolerant and rude. None are capable of civil discourse. To have civil discourse, one generally has to look for non-American men. Of course this forum is an exception since it contains men who don't really fit into American culture.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Warning: disruptive, hateful trolls lurking

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am

Image
Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 am

Grunt wrote:The majority of men, real men, on the internet tend to be very open minded. They will listen to each other, offer opinions, and critique, and basically engage in civil discourse.

However, the mgtow types, at least those on the internet, appear to have no tolerance for any idea that is not in line with their philosophy. That philosophy being based on the premise that every single woman on earth is pure subhuman scum, and that any man that dares to stray from the mgtow basement compound is a p***y chaser and therefore the enemy.

The problem with all these men's rights intellectuals is that they accept assumptions as fact, and then refuse to rethink what they have accepted as fact 10 minutes let alone 10 years down the line. If you have a bunch of stubborn close-minded idiots who garner a large following, it polarizes the men looking for answers and leads to in fighting and a bunch of men who are no threat to anyone but themselves and are no closer to solving their problems.

All the major disagreements about women stem from a few early assholes, who were most likely controlled opposition, creating a picture of the situation based on limited information. Yes much like feminism convinced women they were oppressed based on limited information. These assholes didn't look at women in the past or women around the world or even all the women of the area of their target age range. They simply looked at a subset of (Hollywood indoctrinated) American women at one point in time and pretended generalizations made about them would be true of women everywhere since the dawn of time. They made some extremely obvious observations (like women divorcing their husbands for money or women going after dirtbags with gold teeth or douches with BMW's) in the artificial environment of post-9/11 America and sold it off as evolutionary psychology and all that nonsense.

The point I want to make is regardless of what kind of men are on MGTOW and a lot of other sites "educating" men, and regardless of their approach, the critical fact is this. They are full of shit. Period. Very little of what they say has any bearing on real life. If you want to listen to a bunch of nonsense then turn on the tv. Very few of these guys are in it for truth. They're looking for a brotherly Fight Club-esk movement to be a part of, they're looking to blame their problems on other people, they're looking for a debate. I don't know what the hell they're looking for, and I don't know if they even know. But it's not truth and it's not solutions. That would require effort on their part. The only thing they're prepared to do is to not do something. Don't get married! Wow. Is that your brilliant plan to improve your lives and save mankind?

Image

Have you seen the movement to reduce the speed limit to 55mph? Or the one to ban Smart Meters or red-light cameras? They're a lot more successful than you, they keep their message short and concise. They didn't create a homoerotic movement called "Men Driving Their Own Way" so people who want to change the situation would have to join a cult-like organization and accept it's life philosophy, complete with radical views on issues unrelated to the original goal.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 am

IntoTheWild wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Grunt wrote:The majority of men, real men, on the internet tend to be very open minded. They will listen to each other, offer opinions, and critique, and basically engage in civil discourse.

olerance typifies American men. The way America works is that men form their little cliques and then have no tolerance for ideas contrary to the clique. MGTOW is just one of many such cliques. The mangina crowd is another, the PUAs are another. All are intolerant and rude. None are capable of civil discourse.



Ahahahaa kind of hypocritical isn't that? When I first came on here, as soon as I mentioned PUA I get all sorts of attacks, shaming tactics, called gay etc. Called a 'nigger', 'Jew'. Yet you speak of intolerance and rudeness. Give me a break. I think this is one of the very few 'mens' forums that's dominated by pricks who like to call anyone outside their 'group' immature names. No wonder it's so small, membership must be declining all the time.

MGTOW may not share my philosophy on women exactly, and I don't care much for shunning women entirely like they do, but they seem WAY more civil and respectful than a good chunk of this forum. The fact that a lot of them choose to be celibate or use prostitutes doesn't bother me. That's their choice.


I think the PUA types are a joke, but I do not think they are fags. They need to be poked at for fun, but nobody tries to deny them the right to be nitwits.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am

IntoTheWild wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Grunt wrote:The majority of men, real men, on the internet tend to be very open minded. They will listen to each other, offer opinions, and critique, and basically engage in civil discourse.

olerance typifies American men. The way America works is that men form their little cliques and then have no tolerance for ideas contrary to the clique. MGTOW is just one of many such cliques. The mangina crowd is another, the PUAs are another. All are intolerant and rude. None are capable of civil discourse.



Ahahahaa kind of hypocritical isn't that? When I first came on here, as soon as I mentioned PUA I get all sorts of attacks, shaming tactics, called gay etc. Called a 'nigger', 'Jew'. Yet you speak of intolerance and rudeness. Give me a break. I think this is one of the very few 'mens' forums that's dominated by pricks who like to call anyone outside their 'group' immature names. No wonder it's so small, membership must be declining all the time.

MGTOW may not share my philosophy on women exactly, and I don't care much for shunning women entirely like they do, but they seem WAY more civil and respectful than a good chunk of this forum. The fact that a lot of them choose to be celibate or use prostitutes doesn't bother me. That's their choice.


Uh yeah they're calling us intolerant when all they've done is heaped abuse upon us. We try to be reasonable and clarify things and we're called all sorts of names.

I'm sorry guys but people like Grunt are the epitome of what is wrong with American culture. And as someone else mentoned a few posts ago I there seems to be a new wave of people coming onto this site who have serious mental problems.

Going around calling everyone who disagrees with you a fag is not normal at all and I don't see how non-Americans would like your personality any better. I think your problems with women transcend geography.

Fschmidt and Grunt, you guys really need to look in the mirror when you talk about intolerance and juvenile cliqueishness because that is you to a tee.

This reminds me of high school where everyone had to pretend they didn't masterbate or someone would make fun of them. Yeah every one of us pimply 15 year olds had to pretend he had "more ass than he could handle". And of course the dumb jock who accused everyone else of being gay to draw attention away from himself.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 am

billy wrote:A sign that your are overpowered is when you can´t get sex or
only to very high prices:

A massage costs 40 Dollar an hour.
I would say sex should be around the same
at max. 15 minutes would be 10 Dollars. That would
be a fair price.


It's a sign that you live in a country where people aren't so desperate they have to sell their ass for 50 bucks. Too bad you have to buy a 2k plane ticket and live in a third world dungheap on a teacher's salary to get that "fair price".

Hey I agree hookers should be cheaper but this is where I make my money and 200 dollars isn't a lot of money to me.

If I go to another country my income shrinks to meet that price so it's a wash plus many other negatives outweight the positives for me.

Plus in many countries they'll call me racist names to my face and I can't own a weapon to defend myself, no thanks.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby odbo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:13 am

leavingusa wrote:It's a sign that you live in a country where people aren't so desperate they have to sell their ass for 50 bucks. Too bad you have to buy a 2k plane ticket and live in a third world dungheap on a teacher's salary to get that "fair price".

Actually it's a sign men in America are so desperate for sex they'll sell their soul for 1 hour with a whore.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 am

Don't really understand your reasoning.

So you're saying buying an expensive plane ticket, changing professions, learning a new language and leaving the country of your birth to go whoring is more or less desperate than paying the American whore 200 dollars?

If so I sold my soul to get my car serviced last week, exactly how poor are you guys?
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Twobrains » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:43 am

leavingusa wrote:And of course the dumb jock who accused everyone else of being gay to draw attention away from himself.


Yeah, I think at least one guy on here is just camouflaging his bitterness at being too old and fat to join the New Gay Military. :lol:

Image
Twobrains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Location: Europe

Postby odbo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 pm

leavingusa wrote:Don't really understand your reasoning.

So you're saying buying an expensive plane ticket, changing professions, learning a new language and leaving the country of your birth to go whoring is more or less desperate than paying the American whore 200 dollars?

If so I sold my soul to get my car serviced last week, exactly how poor are you guys?


Woman working in Asia as factory worker or hotel maid = (~$20 a week) = desperate
Woman working in America as store cashier or restaurant waitress = (~$325 a week) = desperate

Woman in Asia working as a prostitute = desperate
Woman working in America as part-time prostitute while still going to college = (below pic)

* image removed

The prices of whores in Asia aren't low because there are an abundance of starving whores. The prices of whores in America are high because there is abundance of desperate chumps who will pay any price to get laid.

By the way most of the men here who have left or want to leave America didn't only do it for p***y, or to date/marry good women. The fact that the women here are incredibly dysfunctional and irritating to be around is just the straw that broke the camel's back. We'd gladly take a pay cut to have a real life. The big money you make here has a price, your soul. Not to mention your mental health, your physical health, your freedom, and all the other costs of living in Satan's paradise.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 pm

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Don't really understand your reasoning.

So you're saying buying an expensive plane ticket, changing professions, learning a new language and leaving the country of your birth to go whoring is more or less desperate than paying the American whore 200 dollars?

If so I sold my soul to get my car serviced last week, exactly how poor are you guys?


Woman working in Asia as factory worker or hotel maid = (~$20 a week) = desperate
Woman working in America as store cashier or restaurant waitress = (~$325 a week) = desperate

Woman in Asia working as a prostitute = desperate
Woman working in America as part-time prostitute while still going to college = (below pic)

* image removed

The prices of whores in Asia aren't low because there are an abundance of starving whores. The prices of whores in America are high because there is abundance of desperate chumps who will pay any price to get laid.

By the way most of the men here who have left or want to leave America didn't only do it for p***y, or to date/marry good women. The fact that the women here are incredibly dysfunctional and irritating to be around is just the straw that broke the camel's back. We'd gladly take a pay cut to have a real life. The big money you make here has a price, your soul. Not to mention your mental health, your physical health, your freedom, and all the other costs of living in Satan's paradise.


Odbo, sometimes you get on my nerves, but DAMN, you make a good point here!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby fschmidt » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 pm

leavingusa wrote:Fschmidt and Grunt, you guys really need to look in the mirror when you talk about intolerance and juvenile cliqueishness because that is you to a tee.

Please link to one of my posts to back up your claim. Also, you might want to search for "fschmidt" over on the MGTOW forum for comparison.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 am

fschmidt wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Fschmidt and Grunt, you guys really need to look in the mirror when you talk about intolerance and juvenile cliqueishness because that is you to a tee.

Please link to one of my posts to back up your claim. Also, you might want to search for "fschmidt" over on the MGTOW forum for comparison.


Don't try to be cute with the what who me lawyer shit. Look at any of your posts in this thread.

I'm not your f***ing errand boy. Capiche?
Last edited by leavingusa on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Don't really understand your reasoning.

So you're saying buying an expensive plane ticket, changing professions, learning a new language and leaving the country of your birth to go whoring is more or less desperate than paying the American whore 200 dollars?

If so I sold my soul to get my car serviced last week, exactly how poor are you guys?


Woman working in Asia as factory worker or hotel maid = (~$20 a week) = desperate
Woman working in America as store cashier or restaurant waitress = (~$325 a week) = desperate

Woman in Asia working as a prostitute = desperate
Woman working in America as part-time prostitute while still going to college = (below pic)

* image removed

The prices of whores in Asia aren't low because there are an abundance of starving whores. The prices of whores in America are high because there is abundance of desperate chumps who will pay any price to get laid.

By the way most of the men here who have left or want to leave America didn't only do it for p***y, or to date/marry good women. The fact that the women here are incredibly dysfunctional and irritating to be around is just the straw that broke the camel's back. We'd gladly take a pay cut to have a real life. The big money you make here has a price, your soul. Not to mention your mental health, your physical health, your freedom, and all the other costs of living in Satan's paradise.


No your argument is weak.

Women don't want to be hookers so if they are doing it cheap in great numbers it's because they have absolutely no other options.

Price is higher in America due to many factors, not the least of which is that it is illegal and also the courts which keep the women flush with CS, Alimony and Gov jobs. Prices in general are also higher consistent with wages.

As I stated before 200 dollars is cheap for me, not that I am desperate. BTW you still didn't explain why you are willing to pay thousands in airfare and other oportunity costs and how that is not desperate.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests

cron