Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Miss Single-Mother-In-Nebraska's Response To My Email

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Miss Single-Mother-In-Nebraska's Response To My Email

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 pm

I finally got a response from her just today. I am posting this here, even though, I have not technically read it yet. You can say that I am kind of chicken shit for not reading it (and I freely admit to being a weenie) because I am expecting the mother of all ball-bustings (no pun intended) from her...


Here is the response I received.


I just checked my email sorry you feel that way but I had already told you my kids come first no matter what. As for games I'm not playing a game with you. DO NOT ever think you are more important than my kids. That's what made me stop talking to you, you always wanted it to be about you well guess what its not. It's no skin off my back if you don't wanna chat but I never played you trust me if I did there would have been more than one man while i was talking to you


She made it seem like I was the bad guy, but then again, oh well. Like someone said on here, I dodged a bullet. I never said I was more important than her kids (read the email that I sent to her that is on this forum), I just said that if I meant so much to her, then she would make a greater effort to make some time for me. That's all. Never mind that I spent almost a full year on here, even though she vanished on me a few times. You can say that I finally ran out of patience with her...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby keius » Mon May 09, 2011 12:34 am

Well, i think in her response, she definitively stated that you didn't mean that much to her, which is why she didn't make the greater effort. Her effort is/was directed at her kids. Honestly, women with kids, that's pretty much expected. You are and will always be third fiddle. I actually like her response. It was honest. And there was no hate/cussing/ranting/etc.

Which is why everyone here always says to never get into a serious relationship with a woman with kid/s. Not unless you want your life to revolve around her kids as well.....
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 12:37 am

keius wrote:Well, i think in her response, she definitively stated that you didn't mean that much to her, which is why she didn't make the greater effort. Her effort is/was directed at her kids. Honestly, women with kids, that's pretty much expected. You are and will always be third fiddle. I actually like her response. It was honest. And there was no hate/cussing/ranting/etc.

Which is why everyone here always says to never get into a serious relationship with a woman with kid/s. Not unless you want your life to revolve around her kids as well.....



Thank you for your honesty, but for her to accuse me of only thinking of myself... that was incorrect.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

I was slow once too

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 am

So do not feel bad. My son's mother and i had 13 years together with her 3 kids. I love them and they still regard me to this day yet i one day woke up and thought "I will always come in last". So i sat her down and we had other major issues as well, and i told her regretfully that we were over.
I will never date another single mother again it just will not happen and i think any man who does maybe just does not know or is just a plain sucker.
Let this be a lesson to you.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Miss Single-Mother-In-Nebraska's Response To My Email

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 09, 2011 1:38 am

Hero, let's break this down ...

DO NOT ever think you are more important than ...


Ok, starts with a knee jerk insult/putdown.

you always wanted it to be about you well guess what its not


Hmm ... so in two steps, you puts you down and then, casts you as the perpetrator.

Yep, this is Woman'sView's type of person, bouncing around from one emotional state to another, with the final goal of shaming men into thinking that it's their fault.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Miss Single-Mother-In-Nebraska's Response To My Email

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 am

ErikHeaven wrote:So do not feel bad. My son's mother and i had 13 years together with her 3 kids. I love them and they still regard me to this day yet i one day woke up and thought "I will always come in last". So i sat her down and we had other major issues as well, and i told her regretfully that we were over.
I will never date another single mother again it just will not happen and i think any man who does maybe just does not know or is just a plain sucker.
Let this be a lesson to you.


S_Parc wrote:Hero, let's break this down ...

DO NOT ever think you are more important than ...


Ok, starts with a knee jerk insult/putdown.

you always wanted it to be about you well guess what its not


Hmm ... so in two steps, you puts you down and then, casts you as the perpetrator.

Yep, this is Woman'sView's type of person, bouncing around from one emotional state to another, with the final goal of shaming men into thinking that it's their fault.


S_Parc, that is so correct. The truth is, I do not buy into what she attempts to do, and to Erik (and you as well S_Parc): Should I email her back and try my best to debunk her theories or should I just leave well enough alone? I essentially said all that I had to say in my last email to her, which is posted here on this site... Part of me wants to attempt to put this woman in her place, but my rational mind is telling me that to try would be totally useless and serve no purpose except to maybe get my balls busted by her. After all, I could go into the fact that she had 3 children with a total A-hole (her ex-husband; she told me so herself) and that I refused to pay for her mistakes, but that would have been considered a low blow, and I believe in fighting fair (most of the time, anyway).
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby well-informed » Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 am

Noo noo noo noo don't write back to her Hero. There's no point in fighting back, you've already removed yourself from the situation.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 am

keius wrote:Well, i think in her response, she definitively stated that you didn't mean that much to her, which is why she didn't make the greater effort. Her effort is/was directed at her kids. Honestly, women with kids, that's pretty much expected. You are and will always be third fiddle. I actually like her response. It was honest. And there was no hate/cussing/ranting/etc.

Which is why everyone here always says to never get into a serious relationship with a woman with kid/s. Not unless you want your life to revolve around her kids as well.....


Also, that is why I said in my letter to her before this,

"If I really meant as much to you as you say I do, then you would make more of a REASONABLE effort..."


This means that I was not asking her to move mountains for me or fight platoons of U.S. Marines/Navy SEALs.

It's like the old saying goes: "Where there's a will, there's a way".
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

well-informed wrote:Noo noo noo noo don't write back to her Hero. There's no point in fighting back, you've already removed yourself from the situation.



My rational mind is telling me the EXACT same thing!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby well-informed » Mon May 09, 2011 2:10 am

Hero for the LOVE OF SONIC. Don't do it

You've dodged a bullet bro, don't give her another chance to shoot you. Don't get your emotions tied into this. I'm saying this because you never know what could happen with these type of women
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

well-informed wrote:Hero for the LOVE OF SONIC. Don't do it

You've dodged a bullet bro, don't give her another chance to shoot you. Don't get your emotions tied into this. I'm saying this because you never know what could happen with these type of women



What emotions?

What do you mean by "for the LOVE OF SONIC"?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby well-informed » Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 am

Ooh i was trying to be sarcastic and funny with the Sonic reference (it would have sounded better in person)

As far as emotions, im just trying to use a word to help further my argument on why you shouldn't write back to her.

I wasn't being offensive/mean or anything, i was just trying to help :)
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 am

well-informed wrote:Ooh i was trying to be sarcastic and funny with the Sonic reference (it would have sounded better in person)

As far as emotions, im just trying to use a word to help further my argument on why you shouldn't write back to her.

I wasn't being offensive/mean or anything, i was just trying to help :)



I know you weren't trying to be rude. I just did not get what you were saying :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

The Bitch

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 09, 2011 2:29 am

Might call the cops on you and they might arrest you for harrassing her so just leave it alone my young apprentice. These women are mentally unstable so just for now on act like they do not exist.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 am

I am Darth Vader to these bitches and you should be Darth Maul. f**k these stupid tricks and just flee man. Nothing more. Grow strong in the Darkside.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests