Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


got into trouble at starbucks for dating site.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: got into trouble at starbucks for dating site.

Postby ssjparris » Fri May 20, 2011 6:12 pm

The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:okay guys. We all know how vindictive these American female bitches are. i was checking out the ladies from foreign countries on the http://www.fhdating.com/ dating marriage site. as you can see by checking out the page. those are some super hot ladies on there. Hubba Hubba. anyways, the ladies at starbucks decided to tell management that i was checking these women out on my laptop. just to get me into trouble so they can get attention.

So the american bitch manager decided to have a seat with me. i told her NO. i do not want to talk to you and i do not want you to have a seat. she sat down anyways. :evil:

She proceeded to tell me that there were some "complaints" about what i was veiwing on the the laptop of mine. ahahahahhaaha. i told her i already now what the "complaintes" were about. this pissed me off. because i am constantly looked at as a target for " get him into trouble so i can get attention " at starbucks.

So i got up from the seat put my laptop in my backpack and told the american bitch manager i am walking out.

i have heard many times from this forum how an innocent american man got into trouble here in america. i mean it is very dangerous to be around american women including some U.K. girls. they are vindictive and are looking to get an innocent american man or british man into trouble for what .... attention. how crazy and pyschotic is that.

stay far far away from american girls. this is why you get into trouble for flirting, pursuing, or even saying hi to them. just so they can get attention. ugh !!!!.


With all due respect, how old are you ? 15 ?

Here are my observations :

1) Why are the "ladies" in that Starbucks making a beeline to see what you are viewing on your laptop ? Why are you not sitting with your back to a wall if you don't want people peeking at your computer screen. I regularly frequent Starbucks, I've never seen anything like that, people mind their business from what I've seen. Why would looking at beautiful (and presumably clothed) women on a computer elicit this reaction ? If it were beastiliaty or something obscene, I can imagine, but can't imagine the situation you're describing.

2) Why do you use the word "get into trouble." It gives the impression you're not an adult. Please indicate your age.

3) I've never seen anything like that happen in the U.S. Just doesn't make sense - do you live in Mormon country or some small Christian sect town ? The kind of behavior you describe from the clientele "telling" the manager what you're looking at just sounds like you're in 6th grade, and not an adult in a coffee shop. Just sounds weird to me.

4) I noticed this part in your paragraph "because i am constantly looked at as a target for " get him into trouble so i can get attention ". Are you somehow unusual looking or not accepted ? It seems you have a history of some sort and not looked at kindly by the staff of that shop.

5) I'm not sure what you describe is "dangerous being around U.S. girls." You didn't flirt/pursue/or say hi to a girl as far as I can see in your post, you were looking at a website ... so not sure why at the end of your post you say that.

I must also admit that your grammar and punctuation irritated me. Bad grammar and punctuation usually does, it forces a reader to put more energy into it. Also, what is wrong with your English ? Are you not a native speaker ?


i have ALOT of beef with you ( not because i am racist; but perhaps your muslim. if so your going have a hard time with me in the forums).

answers to your posts dudette:

1. I had gotten angry before at the starbucks. awhile back. so now one of them is looking for every excuse to get me into trouble. i have no fear. this is why i have looked at it out in the open my friend.

2. my age does not not matter. This is a feminist man-hating society. you WILL get "into trouble" for being innocent.

3. You have not been around vindictive american women then. what the hell !? hahaahaaha :lol: okay your perception is different. because your were not born in the USA. here is a quote from marc rudov of http://www.thenononsenseman.com as an example of what would happen to you as a man here.

marc rudov:

"Not surprisingly, you’ll find girls in junior and senior highschools, and in colleges, wearing the same inappropriate, cock-teasing wardrobe. They get a pass, too. Boys, of course, must be careful about how they react to the self-objectifying, scantily clad girls. Seems fair."

"Watch this memorable scene from the 1994 hit Disclosure, starring Michael Douglas and Demi Moore. Moore plays Meredith Johnson, the newly crowned boss of Douglas’s character, Tom Sanders, the head of manufacturing. Many years before Johnson premeditated this incident, these two were lovers. Now, Sanders is married with children. Johnson, who has the position of power, wanted to rekindle their old passion in her office."

"The day after this sexual episode, Meredith filed a sexual-harassment complaint against Tom. When his male superiors queried him about it, he accused Meredith of being the aggressor. Incredulous, they refused to believe that a female could be capable of such behavior (women don’t crave sex, they exist as passive participants only to satisfy the lust of male pigs)."

"Subsequently, Johnson, under oath in a mediation, invented a total lie to defend herself. Had it not been for the audiotape that captured the entire episode, thereby discrediting Johnson’s lie, Sanders would have been guilty by default and probably imprisoned (Sanders had placed a call to a friend from his cell, while Johnson took a short call from her boss. While in the middle of leaving his friend a message, Johnson attacked him, knocking the still-active phone from his hand. Luckily, his friend’s answering machine recorded the entire tryst)."

"These days, office romances are quite common — and dangerous. If a man’s office girlfriend is vindictive (he must determine this before getting involved with her), he shouldn’t be surprised when she responds to his breakup by filing a sexual-harassment complaint against him. More than likely, his boss will fire him on the spot and ruin his career.

Employment laws, which men wrote and passed, favor women. Duh. All feminarcissism exists because men tolerate, condone, encourage, legislate, adjudicate, and fund it." end of marc rudov quotes.

okay the last two paragraphs describe exactly what you would experience in a slightly different scenario with the same outcome or ending.

4. again i did get angry at the manager and told her to f**k offfff. ahahahaha. :lol:

5. okay refer back to marc rudov quotes for this. you RISK the cops coming after you just for having her in your room. she could claim FAKE sexual harrassment. this is sufficient enough for the cops to come after you.

i even remember winston said in his book that two guys flirted with a lady. two minutes later the cops where on them. just because they FLIRTED with her. this is what i mean by DANGER.

or you were married to these pyscho american girls for 10 years. then they RAPE you in COURT for almost all your money. if your rich it will be MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. NO JOKE. steven spielberg's first wife took him for $100,000,000 million dollars. i mean come on nobody needs to do this to a man. this is also another danger. rape in court.

as too your last question...

dude f**k off !!!! because this shiznit is on the realz yo !!!!. yo, yo, yo what it be bro in the e z hood maine. my gramer is the fa shiznit fa'show.

hope this helps man.
Last edited by ssjparris on Fri May 20, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby ssjparris » Fri May 20, 2011 6:15 pm

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Fri May 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Adama wrote:Of course you got in trouble. You, with your small penis, your little wallet, and your living in mommy's basement self, can't get a strong woman, were shopping for flesh and looking to human traffick the poor Russki women into a life of sex slavery for your sick, twisted pleasure!!!!!! Are you soooo surprised? They should have called the cops to get a pedophile off the streets! You rapist. :twisted:


yep next thing you know interpol, the swat and hillary clinton after me.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Re: got into trouble at starbucks for dating site.

Postby ssjparris » Fri May 20, 2011 6:19 pm

ladislav wrote:
With all due respect, how old are you ? 15 ?

Here are my observations :

1) Why are the "ladies" in that Starbucks making a beeline to see what you are viewing on your laptop ? Why are you not sitting with your back to a wall if you don't want people peeking at your computer screen. I regularly frequent Starbucks, I've never seen anything like that, people mind their business from what I've seen. Why would looking at beautiful (and presumably clothed) women on a computer elicit this reaction ? If it were beastiliaty or something obscene, I can imagine, but can't imagine the situation you're describing.

2) Why do you use the word "get into trouble." It gives the impression you're not an adult. Please indicate your age.

3) I've never seen anything like that happen in the U.S. Just doesn't make sense - do you live in Mormon country or some small Christian sect town ? The kind of behavior you describe from the clientele "telling" the manager what you're looking at just sounds like you're in 6th grade, and not an adult in a coffee shop. Just sounds weird to me.

4) I noticed this part in your paragraph "because i am constantly looked at as a target for " get him into trouble so i can get attention ". Are you somehow unusual looking or not accepted ? It seems you have a history of some sort and not looked at kindly by the staff of that shop.

5) I'm not sure what you describe is "dangerous being around U.S. girls." You didn't flirt/pursue/or say hi to a girl as far as I can see in your post, you were looking at a website ... so not sure why at the end of your post you say that.

I must also admit that your grammar and punctuation irritated me. Bad grammar and punctuation usually does, it forces a reader to put more energy into it. Also, what is wrong with your English ? Are you not a native speaker


I think it is one of those rare cases when things just happen the way they happen. This has also never happened to me, but the argument of something never happening to you or me, hence, the victim is at fault is not a good argument. I believe that it could have happened, so next time you should be more discreet about what you view and not expose anything that may be misinterpreted.

People get shot at Taco Bells in California by psychotic loners with guns ( never happened to me), compounds in Saudi Arabia get raided by terrorists and people get killed ( happened while I was there, but not at my compound and it never happened to me or my friends), and guys get slandered by some insecure US women when they open such dating sites. It is not a daily occurrence, but it has obviously happened. And not because of the person's grammar and punctuation.

I had a friend who had put his Filipina gf's picture on his computer at work and she, being an Asian, looked too young for the women in the office and he got called by the 'p' word. Even I once was at work and opened a youtube Filipina dance- non nude- from TV and irritated my American woman coworker no end- she went through the roof with anger over this TV video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAiVLgQCRo

Anyway, I have just learned to be discreet in public and keep to myself- a good policy at all times.


thank you ladislav for the advice. i will take to heart the last quote next time.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby dreamer82 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

I think rather than walking out, staying there and minding your own business would show them. But that would have been very difficult. It seems like its much easier to be female or ever gay as suggested above. I have been on the receiving end of insults because I'm alone alot. Also, a few years ago I had a serious illness and had to learn to walk again but it's different. People are shitty. What can you do?
dreamer82
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:23 am

Postby The Arab » Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 am

ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:


ahem .. "they're" not "their."

You still failed to answer some key points in my post - namely your age, location, and why your English language skills is rather poor. I assume you are American and English is your first language.If that is the case, then it is shocking - I notice your syntax and overall vocabulary is rather poor as well, and wonder why. Did you graduate high school ?

Though the dating atmosphere in the U.S. is abysmal and extremely unnatural, one still must have a little charisma, some looks, and confidence, anywhere in the world. All women deep down look for potential good providers, and some ways they do this is seeing the intelligence and social ability of a man , physical appearance and a confident look, and clothes and grooming.

I think you need to first work on yourself, namely by improving your language abilities, maybe getting a GED , or just reading a lot of books to attain fluency.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby MrPeabody » Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 pm

The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:


ahem .. "they're" not "their."

You still failed to answer some key points in my post - namely your age, location, and why your English language skills is rather poor. I assume you are American and English is your first language.If that is the case, then it is shocking - I notice your syntax and overall vocabulary is rather poor as well, and wonder why. Did you graduate high school ?

Though the dating atmosphere in the U.S. is abysmal and extremely unnatural, one still must have a little charisma, some looks, and confidence, anywhere in the world. All women deep down look for potential good providers, and some ways they do this is seeing the intelligence and social ability of a man , physical appearance and a confident look, and clothes and grooming.

I think you need to first work on yourself, namely by improving your language abilities, maybe getting a GED , or just reading a lot of books to attain fluency.


Wow, that camel really has a snooty look. I'd hate to have him grading my book report.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby OutWest » Sat May 21, 2011 3:05 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:


ahem .. "they're" not "their."

You still failed to answer some key points in my post - namely your age, location, and why your English language skills is rather poor. I assume you are American and English is your first language.If that is the case, then it is shocking - I notice your syntax and overall vocabulary is rather poor as well, and wonder why. Did you graduate high school ?

Though the dating atmosphere in the U.S. is abysmal and extremely unnatural, one still must have a little charisma, some looks, and confidence, anywhere in the world. All women deep down look for potential good providers, and some ways they do this is seeing the intelligence and social ability of a man , physical appearance and a confident look, and clothes and grooming.

I think you need to first work on yourself, namely by improving your language abilities, maybe getting a GED , or just reading a lot of books to attain fluency.


Wow, that camel really has a snooty look. I'd hate to have him grading my book report.



I bet the other end of that camel is MUCH MUCH BIGGER!...English Language skills IS poor? Was that intended as humor?
A smart camel might say, "My English language skills ARE poor".
A wise man once counseled me to not disagree with someone except on the main point.
Not having been there when SSJParris got booted from the Starbucks, it leaves questions of course.
It is amazing how many "latte sipping liberals" can in fact give lip service to racial fairness, yet
spring on some black guy in some petty way for essentially being an "uppity black man".

One way or the other, with AT&T being the ISP for Starbucks, I have heard various complaints
and suspicions that there was some kind of content tracking taking place with Starbucks net users.
It sounds farfetched..or not, depending on what sees as likely with an over-reaching big government.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Adama wrote:Of course you got in trouble. You, with your small penis, your little wallet, and your living in mommy's basement self, can't get a strong woman, were shopping for flesh and looking to human traffick the poor Russki women into a life of sex slavery for your sick, twisted pleasure!!!!!! Are you soooo surprised? They should have called the cops to get a pedophile off the streets! You rapist. :twisted:



[FONT SIZE="HUGE"]LMAO!!!![/FONT]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby ladislav » Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

So, then , the reason those feminists were so indignant about the gentleman looking at hot Russian blonds was because his spelling was bad? And the grooming ( supposedly) was not up to par and if his English had been more grammatically correct and less slang-like, then they would have kept smiling and told him- "That's OK, you can look at those Eastern girls. You deserve it! You are a good speller now."
Nah, I don't think so.
Gentlemen, let's stay on topic and avoid red herrings and argumenta ad hominem.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sat May 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I don't know, I sometimes view "questionable" content on my laptop and I have it facing me with my back to the wall. When I don't care what people can see, I am at a regular table so nobody can see.

In A+ class I have tabs up (Chrome) with FSU Bride or Dating Site web pages all the time. I don't care if they notice, but I was asked about one page and I went on this slight rant about American women and you disadvantages.

Some get what I'm saying, however most don't, why? Because those under 25 don't get it yet and believe it might be them. That covers about 1/3 of the class. The rest of them are divorced or marry, unemployed/laid-off. Two or three of them are mentally challenged/disabled though one of them seems to get more b***y than me from talking to women on the bus of all things...

Anyway, the point is what happen to Paris is somewhat normal, but knowing that International Dating is thought of as "Mail Order Brides" in America means its not a well-thought of subject by most Americans, who have only seen the Dr Phil Show or even Our America but still have pre-determined opinions about such things and don't let facts interfere with the opinion they already hold, like most Americans.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ssjparris » Sun May 22, 2011 12:48 am

OutWest wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:


ahem .. "they're" not "their."

You still failed to answer some key points in my post - namely your age, location, and why your English language skills is rather poor. I assume you are American and English is your first language.If that is the case, then it is shocking - I notice your syntax and overall vocabulary is rather poor as well, and wonder why. Did you graduate high school ?

Though the dating atmosphere in the U.S. is abysmal and extremely unnatural, one still must have a little charisma, some looks, and confidence, anywhere in the world. All women deep down look for potential good providers, and some ways they do this is seeing the intelligence and social ability of a man , physical appearance and a confident look, and clothes and grooming.

I think you need to first work on yourself, namely by improving your language abilities, maybe getting a GED , or just reading a lot of books to attain fluency.


Wow, that camel really has a snooty look. I'd hate to have him grading my book report.



I bet the other end of that camel is MUCH MUCH BIGGER!...English Language skills IS poor? Was that intended as humor?
A smart camel might say, "My English language skills ARE poor".
A wise man once counseled me to not disagree with someone except on the main point.
Not having been there when SSJParris got booted from the Starbucks, it leaves questions of course.
It is amazing how many "latte sipping liberals" can in fact give lip service to racial fairness, yet
spring on some black guy in some petty way for essentially being an "uppity black man".

One way or the other, with AT&T being the ISP for Starbucks, I have heard various complaints
and suspicions that there was some kind of content tracking taking place with Starbucks net users.
It sounds farfetched..or not, depending on what sees as likely with an over-reaching big government.

Outwest


YES...they track people and what they are doing here on their ( oooops, i mean they're...ummmmmm....no wait.....them's people's) laptops. the store manager told me so. this is definitely a fascist country indeed.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Sun May 22, 2011 12:53 am

ladislav wrote:So, then , the reason those feminists were so indignant about the gentleman looking at hot Russian blonds was because his spelling was bad? And the grooming ( supposedly) was not up to par and if his English had been more grammatically correct and less slang-like, then they would have kept smiling and told him- "That's OK, you can look at those Eastern girls. You deserve it! You are a good speller now."
Nah, I don't think so.
Gentlemen, let's stay on topic and avoid red herrings and argumenta ad hominem.


i agree again ladislav. my grammer or grammar or gram crackers. just don't matter. as you have stated. let's stay on topic. the manager did tell me at&t tracks what people do on their laptops. i don't think they are trying to get people into trouble. they want to know how we think, act, and feel. this includes are desires. they want to know our desires too. sexual or not sexual. i believe their is a higher purpose for snooping on people's laptops at starbucks. illegally so indeed.

anyways, learned my lesson. i am working on getting out of the country. and living in another. i met white people from norway. they are fantastic people. very friendly, the women are awesome too, sweet, peaceful, and open. no ice shields. too bad they were all tourists though. ugh.!!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 am

The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Why else do you think they wanted to get you into trouble? is it because they were jealous of the hot foreign women? Naturally, they instinctively know that foreign women are better and they are not, so of course they would pull a stunt like that. Also, I must ask: How do you "join" this site?


YEAH...their jealous. i kinda figured. bwahhahahaha. :roll:


ahem .. "they're" not "their."

You still failed to answer some key points in my post - namely your age, location, and why your English language skills is rather poor. I assume you are American and English is your first language.If that is the case, then it is shocking - I notice your syntax and overall vocabulary is rather poor as well, and wonder why. Did you graduate high school ?

Though the dating atmosphere in the U.S. is abysmal and extremely unnatural, one still must have a little charisma, some looks, and confidence, anywhere in the world. All women deep down look for potential good providers, and some ways they do this is seeing the intelligence and social ability of a man , physical appearance and a confident look, and clothes and grooming.

I think you need to first work on yourself, namely by improving your language abilities, maybe getting a GED , or just reading a lot of books to attain fluency.


mr camel man.up drop the nizzle drizzle my nizzle. on the he diz dizzle wizzle.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am

ladislav wrote:So, then , the reason those feminists were so indignant about the gentleman looking at hot Russian blonds was because his spelling was bad? And the grooming ( supposedly) was not up to par and if his English had been more grammatically correct and less slang-like, then they would have kept smiling and told him- "That's OK, you can look at those Eastern girls. You deserve it! You are a good speller now."
Nah, I don't think so.
Gentlemen, let's stay on topic and avoid red herrings and argumenta ad hominem.


Ladislav, you're the man. It's good when the spelling & grammar fashionista isn't in the way of discourse.

As for this whole incident, yeah, I can see it happening. In general, I suspect that ssjparris doesn't have either a gay front (meaning straight guy hiding as being gay, to avoid persecution by AWs) or an invincible Alpha male workaholic motif, who has screens of stock prices, spreadsheets, etc so that people around him say, "Wow! He's so busy, I don't want to ruffle his feathers"

As you can guess, I project the 2nd motif but I do know when to let my guard, down, from time to time. In front of AWs, however, be on guard always :evil: !
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], JohnDoeBigBaller and 3 guests