Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wannabe Anime Female chick with HUGE, NICE cans!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Wannabe Anime Female chick with HUGE, NICE cans!

Postby Mr S » May 23rd, 2011, 3:08 pm

For those who appreciate a nice set of ta-tas...

I think she is trying to mimik some Japanese Anime Female cartoon character, didn't really bother to figure it out...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJWrgFkjEU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissHannahMinx

My type of bod..I'm in the wrong part of the world, ha ha...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby aozora13 » May 23rd, 2011, 7:56 pm

I am in the right part of the world and this in Europe. I have seen girls sadly in Western Europe with more than just her size. I wish that there was a good balance with a nice top and having a nice body. It is not easy to find that for Asian women.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Think Different » May 23rd, 2011, 10:42 pm

I knew a girl in the Czech Republic, who had hooters that big, but she herself was about 5' 1". She told me that she'd already had a breast reduction surgery done, since they were so large they caused her pain. She was a wild redhead, to boot.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » May 24th, 2011, 12:23 am

i seen that. she's repulsive and speaks TERRIBLE japanese. and also a satanist.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Grunt » May 24th, 2011, 2:04 am

Can you imagine actually having to spend a day with this idiotic tart?

I think I would rather spend a day in prison.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » May 24th, 2011, 6:37 am

Grunt wrote:Can you imagine actually having to spend a day with this idiotic tart?

I think I would rather spend a day in prison.

She'd be a fun date for Anime Expo actually. C'mon you two be imaginative....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » May 28th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Grunt wrote:Can you imagine actually having to spend a day with this idiotic tart?

If she didn't talk too much and wasn't having her period at the time, I could deal with her for 24 hours.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr S » May 29th, 2011, 8:20 am

I figured out her angle, she is an affiliate marketer. She probably makes good money online by acting the way she does and flashing big titty cleavage. Her videos get many views which add up to considerable passive revenue.

I like her look personally. Who knows what her real personality is like, but she can't be that dumb to be able to make money online doing what she does, she knows what boys like...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » May 29th, 2011, 8:57 am

Yes youtube affiliates make about $10,000 per million views, those with not a lot of subscribers maybe make a little bit less.

Youtube being a base for activism (against the NWO) could of been very dangerous for the powers at be, so Google bought it and turned it into something similar to the TV. Where you can still watch substance but you have to sift through a mountain of rubbish to get to it. Very often the best videos will have less than 1000 views. Youtube and Google's ranking system has been constantly changing the last several years to ensure that what is popular stays popular, and what is enlightening or at least not mind-numbing, stays unpopular.

If you are a shameless attention whore without a shred of talent, and if you appeal to people's reptilian brain and keep them dumbed down, you will be handsomely rewarded.
If you put out content with anything resembling truth, after spending hours working on it all for free, you will be harassed, receive hate-mail, and almost certainly get banned. What a great system :)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » May 29th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Think Different wrote:I knew a girl in the Czech Republic, who had hooters that big, but she herself was about 5' 1". She told me that she'd already had a breast reduction surgery done, since they were so large they caused her pain. She was a wild redhead, to boot.

Got her number? I've been in Prague for a week now. Seen more good looking women in that week than in the last ten years in the U.S. I don't think they're allowed out in public in the US.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby have2fly » May 30th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Nice breasts, but this type of girls' attitude (and stupidity) make me wanna puke. Sure, I would bang her, but probably be sorry for another week I did it. These types of girls equals trash to me, also this type is a totally "Western" thing which is now migrating East, sad, IMHO.

Hard rock music, "Jinxy" what? So shallow and dumb... oh well. My type exciting girl would be someone dressed in Italian jeans and shoes, brunette, dancing to Armin Van Buuren, feminine and upscale, educated and open... Eeeehhh, about 30% of girls in Eastern Europe-Russia-Central Asia fit this description easily...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » June 3rd, 2011, 1:31 am

have2fly wrote:
Hard rock music, "Jinxy" what? So shallow and dumb... oh well. My type exciting girl would be someone dressed in Italian jeans and shoes, brunette, dancing to Armin Van Buuren, feminine and upscale, educated and open... Eeeehhh, about 30% of girls in Eastern Europe-Russia-Central Asia fit this description easily...

hey dude you LOVE ARMIN VAN BUUREN. i have been listening to his music. very very good techno dance beats. i guess he has been around for a long time. very good thing. because i LOVE dance music. how bout' BT. you know about him

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt52SoAeP48[/youtube]
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby have2fly » June 3rd, 2011, 3:48 am

It is offtopic. Don't get me wrong, I love rock too. Especially good-old Scorpions, Nirvana, Queen, Deep Purple etc. But I am totally sick of listening to Nickelback everywhere I go! And some "oldies" that are played at every bar in every state!

Yeah, I like some songs by BT, that guy is actually from the U.S. Some of his songs have great uplifting lyrics. Armin Van Buuren songs are totally emotional and uplifting, love and feelings etc. Good stuff, also "clean", meaning upscale, no street slang etc.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » June 3rd, 2011, 3:58 am

odbo wrote:Yes youtube affiliates make about $10,000 per million views, those with not a lot of subscribers maybe make a little bit less.

Youtube being a base for activism (against the NWO) could of been very dangerous for the powers at be, so Google bought it and turned it into something similar to the TV. Where you can still watch substance but you have to sift through a mountain of rubbish to get to it. Very often the best videos will have less than 1000 views. Youtube and Google's ranking system has been constantly changing the last several years to ensure that what is popular stays popular, and what is enlightening or at least not mind-numbing, stays unpopular.

If you are a shameless attention whore without a shred of talent, and if you appeal to people's reptilian brain and keep them dumbed down, you will be handsomely rewarded.
If you put out content with anything resembling truth, after spending hours working on it all for free, you will be harassed, receive hate-mail, and almost certainly get banned. What a great system :)

+1

Also, why can't somebody just start another youtube like www.you2ube2.com or something? Once people find out it would be like people jumping from myspace to facebook all over again.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » August 3rd, 2012, 5:39 am

I can appreciate a nice set of ta-tas, but this Americunt is so annoying. The "otaku" acting thing is not cute at all when women try to mimic it. I can guarantee that her human ATM machine is a horribly emasculated eunuch who films all her videos, set up all her video accounts, bought her entire wardrobe, and is paying for her escapades in Japan to begin with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions