Wannabe Anime Female chick with HUGE, NICE cans!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:Yes youtube affiliates make about $10,000 per million views, those with not a lot of subscribers maybe make a little bit less.

Youtube being a base for activism (against the NWO) could of been very dangerous for the powers at be, so Google bought it and turned it into something similar to the TV. Where you can still watch substance but you have to sift through a mountain of rubbish to get to it. Very often the best videos will have less than 1000 views. Youtube and Google's ranking system has been constantly changing the last several years to ensure that what is popular stays popular, and what is enlightening or at least not mind-numbing, stays unpopular.

If you are a shameless attention whore without a shred of talent, and if you appeal to people's reptilian brain and keep them dumbed down, you will be handsomely rewarded.
If you put out content with anything resembling truth, after spending hours working on it all for free, you will be harassed, receive hate-mail, and almost certainly get banned. What a great system :)
Thanks for the explanation of what's going on at YouTube. I used to have fun there a few years back, making playlists etc, but have refused to log in since the NSA fagboys started requiring a "Google ID". I have one but it is related to my business, and I didn't want to mix househunting with my wilder tastes.

Maybe when I get a 2nd passport, I'll get back "into the ring".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
odbo wrote:Yes youtube affiliates make about $10,000 per million views, those with not a lot of subscribers maybe make a little bit less.

Youtube being a base for activism (against the NWO) could of been very dangerous for the powers at be, so Google bought it and turned it into something similar to the TV. Where you can still watch substance but you have to sift through a mountain of rubbish to get to it. Very often the best videos will have less than 1000 views. Youtube and Google's ranking system has been constantly changing the last several years to ensure that what is popular stays popular, and what is enlightening or at least not mind-numbing, stays unpopular.

If you are a shameless attention whore without a shred of talent, and if you appeal to people's reptilian brain and keep them dumbed down, you will be handsomely rewarded.
If you put out content with anything resembling truth, after spending hours working on it all for free, you will be harassed, receive hate-mail, and almost certainly get banned. What a great system :)

+1

Also, why can't somebody just start another youtube like http://www.you2ube2.com or something? Once people find out it would be like people jumping from myspace to facebook all over again.

YouTube substitute, plus FB substitute... and hire bodyguards.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

it's affiliate marketing using youtube. It's an act. You have other people doing them. Personally I find her annoying...

and I have to agree...American women are ugly ...once you travel abroad..you can't go back.,,