I loathe........

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

I loathe........

Post by Iawesome60 »

I loathe rejecting women. I loathe rejecting women because I feel like i'm being mean by thinking, saying, or acting by showing that i'm not interested. I wish rejection didn't exist, but it does. It exists because he all have our preferences on what we want our partner to look like and her personality. The biggest key to a relationship is personality. It's wonderful the potential woman may have the personality we're looking for, but we're not attracted :( .

When I go to a foreign country, I hope this doesn't happen. I don't want women thinking i'm mean like an American women (we all know how AWs are). I guess it's a man thing to care about looks and personality. Also, my standards aren't too high.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Smile and be affable and then it won't be a problem.

Most people know how to take a hint and you might even have a long term platonic friend in the process.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: I loathe........

Post by pete98146 »

Iawesome60 wrote:I loathe rejecting women. I loathe rejecting women because I feel like i'm being mean by thinking, saying, or acting by showing that i'm not interested. I wish rejection didn't exist, but it does. It exists because he all have our preferences on what we want our partner to look like and her personality. The biggest key to a relationship is personality. It's wonderful the potential woman may have the personality we're looking for, but we're not attracted :( .

When I go to a foreign country, I hope this doesn't happen. I don't want women thinking i'm mean like an American women (we all know how AWs are). I guess it's a man thing to care about looks and personality. Also, my standards aren't too high.
I've only had experience dealing with filipinas. When you are over there and you talk with a filipina I can GUARANTEE you that she'll ask if you have a gf within the first 5 minutes of the conversation. In fact, you'll automatically assume you have a gf if you are a kano abroad.

If this happens, smile and be polite (unlike AW) and tell her that you are currently courting another lady. She'll understand. Also, when you do land a gf and you go out in public, she'll insist to go with you so there is no guess work whatsoever. Filipinas are VERY territorial.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most women in America are not used to guys rejecting them. It's a real blow to their ego, maybe that's why pickup artists say to "neg" women so as to knock them off their pedestal.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:Most women in America are not used to guys rejecting them. It's a real blow to their ego, maybe that's why pickup artists say to "neg" women so as to knock them off their pedestal.
Yeah but the whole dynamic is negative. I mean it's a type of Kabuki dance of pretending to find them interesting, then ignoring them; then finding 'em interesting, followed by a negative cue, & then followed by a positive remark. It's worse than a flip flopper running for public office :?

At least abroad, you can be a generally positive and outgoing person, w/o necessarily needing to 'reject' a woman, just because the association is platonic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

jamesbond wrote:Most women in America are not used to guys rejecting them. It's a real blow to their ego, maybe that's why pickup artists say to "neg" women so as to knock them off their pedestal.
hahaha you are actually correct, especially the really hot girls (9s and 10s or whatever the f**k PUA's call them)

Unless the woman ALREADY is In love with the guy or if the guy has a lot of social status, when a guy rejects her then it might work to your favor. However, in america... white women have plenty of options. So even though you reject her, she probably doesn't give a shit. (especially to the thin american women)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:
hahaha you are actually correct, especially the really hot girls (9s and 10s or whatever the f**k PUA's call them)

Unless the woman ALREADY is In love with the guy or if the guy has a lot of social status, when a guy rejects her then it might work to your favor. However, in america... white women have plenty of options. So even though you reject her, she probably doesn't give a shit. (especially to the thin american women)
Good looking white women in America have a LOT of options when it comes to dating.

America is for women what Thailand is for men! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."