Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

noturavgblkwoman_1969 wrote:Wow...this is a really amazing post/thread. I am fairly new to this site...and am looking to relocate abroad. I can say, as an African American woman, that ALL African American women are not that way. All of us are not ghetto, lazy, shiftless, baby making machines...some of us are hard workers, single mothers, executives, educated, articulate, intelligent, well rounded women. It breaks my heart to see girls like this, b/c I know they are like that b/c they were brought up that way. THEIR mothers were in the clubs, in the crack houses, stealing their daughters' boyfriends instead of teaching them to be ladies. But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters. I say all this to tell you all that by bypassing a beautiful Nubian goddess, you may be passing up the opportunity of a lifetime at happiness....NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover...or all the other 'books' in the library. You may have to open up and actually read each book to get the content/context of the story...but I bet once you dig in, it is DEFINITELY worth it! SHALOM!
YourAvgBlackWoman69&IOweYa1 wrote:....But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters.....
See, that's that sisterhood speak!!! You claim that they are of kin of you even though they are f***ed up. You practically said it plain as day. So basically, you and they would stick together no matter what. And how can you call something that's NOT kin of your immediate nor distant family your sisters just because those bitches have the some melanin content in them and their hair is coarse like yours??

I sense already that you don't give a f**k about your "brothers". Why don't you call Black men brothers and really treat them as kin? GTFOH with that dumb-ass shit.
YourAvgBlackWoman69&IOweYa1 wrote:...I say all this to tell you all that by bypassing a beautiful Nubian goddess, you may be passing up the opportunity of a lifetime at happiness....
See...you ARE a typical Black American woman. You put up a guise that you aren't, but you are. Look at that re-dumb-ant slogan of "Nubian goddess". The real Nubian goddesses don't exist! Nubia doesn't even fuckin' exist anymore nor Kemet. It's like you Blacks hold onto this ancient-ass legacy that has waned away eons ago already!!

And not every woman in African society was a fuckin' queen nor was every Black man a king! There were peasants among others of different classes within "Nubian"/"Kemetic" society. There was only one king and one queen per society so how in the f**k every Black woman be a damn queen?? Again, da f**k outta here with that shit.
YourAvgBlackWoman69&IOweYa1 wrote:.....NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover...or all the other 'books' in the library. You may have to open up and actually read each book to get the content/context of the story...but I bet once you dig in, it is DEFINITELY worth it! SHALOM!....
Once I dig in, even with a "raincoat", I probably still would catch HPV, HSV, and maybe HIV from fuckin' with you type of slags. How are you a damn Israelite? You believe in Black Israelites? Well the ones in NYC and in Philly believe that their woman needs to submit and be docile or be gone.

If I were you, I would go away and get f***ed off. And that doesn't mean going abroad either! Stay stateside. Please do us that favor.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on August 8th, 2011, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

E_Irizarry wrote:
noturavgblkwoman_1969 wrote:Wow...this is a really amazing post/thread. I am fairly new to this site...and am looking to relocate abroad. I can say, as an African American woman, that ALL African American women are not that way. All of us are not ghetto, lazy, shiftless, baby making machines...some of us are hard workers, single mothers, executives, educated, articulate, intelligent, well rounded women. It breaks my heart to see girls like this, b/c I know they are like that b/c they were brought up that way. THEIR mothers were in the clubs, in the crack houses, stealing their daughters' boyfriends instead of teaching them to be ladies. But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters. I say all this to tell you all that by bypassing a beautiful Nubian goddess, you may be passing up the opportunity of a lifetime at happiness....NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover...or all the other 'books' in the library. You may have to open up and actually read each book to get the content/context of the story...but I bet once you dig in, it is DEFINITELY worth it! SHALOM!
YourAvgBlackWoman69&IOweYa1 wrote:....But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters.....
See, that's that sisterhood speak!!! You claim that they are of kin of you even though they are f***ed up. You practically said it plain as day. So basically, you and they would stick together no matter what. And how can you call something that's NOT kin of your immediate nor distant family your sisters just because those bitches have the some melanin content in them and their hair is coarse like yours??

I sense already that you don't give a f**k about your "brothers". Why don't you call Black men brothers and really treat them as kin? GTFOH with that dumb-ass shit.
I've noticed that American women refer to each other as 'sistahs', whether they be black or white. It is retarded, of course, because they're not even vaguely related to one another. Of course, that sort of mentality conveniently allows them to band with each other against hated 'outsiders' (American males). Women in other Anglo countries may think like this implicitly, but they're not as militant as American women are about it - which may just be why American women are the worst of an already bad bunch.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

noturavgblkwoman_1969 wrote: I can say, as an African American woman, that ALL African American women are not that way. It breaks my heart to see girls like this, b/c I know they are like that b/c they were brought up that way. THEIR mothers were in the clubs, in the crack houses, stealing their daughters' boyfriends instead of teaching them to be ladies. But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters. I say all this to tell you all that by bypassing a beautiful Nubian goddess, you may be passing up the opportunity of a lifetime at happiness....
In the interest of remaining civil, I will refrain from comment.........
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

<iframe></iframe>

ghetto ass black american women gets angry on a bus in philadelphia at a man who spoke out against her spanking her child on the bus so she calls her homeboys to come the the bus and shoot at the guy avoid black american women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have finally read her other posts and in the interest of civility yes i am telling her this forum is not for her. She is not welcome here or he and should move on.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:I have finally read her other posts and in the interest of civility yes i am telling her this forum is not for her. She is not welcome here or he and should move on.

yep if she was giving info on how to accomplish our goals that is one thing but trying to come here with the not all women are like that stuff is bullshit we have heard 100 time and we still get the same shit from them. we don't want to hear it,did you see the video think if you were in a relationship with that women any minor disagreement shes on the phone to call somebody to bring guns to shoot you because you won't let her do what ever she wants to do.avoid avoid avoid like the plague.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yeah i watched the video

Post by ErikHeaven »

Negroes are stupid for obeying women and they cannot shoot.