Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FreeYourMind » Sun May 29, 2011 6:27 am

I'm always impressed by how many Black men are regular posters on this site. This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly. As a White man who has lived most of his life in suburbia I can't contribute much personal experience with dating Black women, but do you think the sorry state of so many Black women (and the Black family and Black community in general) can be attributed to a significant degree to the "Great Society" social engineering program begun in the 1960s under LBJ? Looking back, I see it as an early experiment in replacing the man/father with the government, which is what feminism has done/is doing to the White family unit now. Blacks have always been identified as strong supporters of big government, but you guys are independent thinkers, i'm curious how you view it.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am







Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 am

I had a long drawn out discussion on Facebook with some of my white friends interestingly on the topic of entitlement programs, and the Republicans messing with Medicare. I did not frame the discussion in racial terms i just brought out that in America we survived without Food stamps and Medicaid and Medicare. And i brought up www.debtclock.org. Well most of the white people who apparently were Liberals were shouting me down and saying i was inhuman and things like that. Yes we have many Black women and women of all races who use the "Independent" woman thing while they have to report to their welfare worker. So yes entitlement programs created an army of single mothers and outcast fathers, and like i told them on Facebook it should be ABOLISHED!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 am

When i also said i never wanted Obama they really got mad. Mr Obama has his loyal cadre of Obama Zombies in all races.
When i said go Ron Paul i am surprised i was not booted out of the conversation.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun May 29, 2011 3:01 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:I'm always impressed by how many Black men are regular posters on this site. This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly. As a White man who has lived most of his life in suburbia I can't contribute much personal experience with dating Black women, but do you think the sorry state of so many Black women (and the Black family and Black community in general) can be attributed to a significant degree to the "Great Society" social engineering program begun in the 1960s under LBJ? Looking back, I see it as an early experiment in replacing the man/father with the government, which is what feminism has done/is doing to the White family unit now. Blacks have always been identified as strong supporters of big government, but you guys are independent thinkers, i'm curious how you view it.



+1

For someone whom claims they don't know a lot about the Black AMerican community, you definitely have realized how it has been uprooted via Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society and Nixon's green-light-go-ahead on HIV/AIDS projects to lab engineers to get the AMerican population "under control".

It's already bad enough that when Black Americans were slaves that the slave master's would treat their subordinates as equals to each other and it became worse when a lot of Black American men had gone off to fight for America in WWII and Viet Nam leaving Black American women at their home to become "sc-wrong" and "in-duh-pendent".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:When i also said i never wanted Obama they really got mad. Mr Obama has his loyal cadre of Obama Zombies in all races.
When i said go Ron Paul i am surprised i was not booted out of the conversation.


Stop fuckin' playin, fam. I love watching Ron Paul, and YouTUbe shut down alot of his videos a couple of years back.

Ron Paul should have been president, and he wanted to fix the INTERNAL problems of the US first and foremost. Alas homelessness probably
would have been knocked out of the box by he.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun May 29, 2011 3:53 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:I'm always impressed by how many Black men are regular posters on this site. This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly. As a White man who has lived most of his life in suburbia I can't contribute much personal experience with dating Black women, but do you think the sorry state of so many Black women (and the Black family and Black community in general) can be attributed to a significant degree to the "Great Society" social engineering program begun in the 1960s under LBJ? Looking back, I see it as an early experiment in replacing the man/father with the government, which is what feminism has done/is doing to the White family unit now. Blacks have always been identified as strong supporters of big government, but you guys are independent thinkers, i'm curious how you view it.


I believe you're correct on both counts. However, the sorry state of affairs that black people are in today is still their responsibility to deal with, and I'm ashamed that millions of blk men and women were duped into destroying themselves.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Fenix » Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I'm always impressed by how many Black men are regular posters on this site. This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly. As a White man who has lived most of his life in suburbia I can't contribute much personal experience with dating Black women, but do you think the sorry state of so many Black women (and the Black family and Black community in general) can be attributed to a significant degree to the "Great Society" social engineering program begun in the 1960s under LBJ? Looking back, I see it as an early experiment in replacing the man/father with the government, which is what feminism has done/is doing to the White family unit now. Blacks have always been identified as strong supporters of big government, but you guys are independent thinkers, i'm curious how you view it.


I believe you're correct on both counts. However, the sorry state of affairs that black people are in today is still their responsibility to deal with, and I'm ashamed that millions of blk men and women were duped into destroying themselves.


The sad part about all of this is that none of this is going to change any time soon. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has been turning in his grave since 1968. Black people are still moving backwards, not forwards. Everyone is passing us by. Black people can't keep blaming "the man" and playing the race card all of the time. It's time to take some personal accountability and responsibility.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Yes

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm

I talked to a few white women on my job and asked them why did them vote for Obama. Most of them told me "He is sexy". I kid you not. Nothing about his issues just the fact that a few of them just about told me they would cheat on their husbands with Obama. This is what America has come to, extreme ignorance even with people that have higher degrees.
America has this ageism problem as many people will not vote for an older candidate. Its all about looking young.
Older men like Ron Paul have much to offer and he has way more experience than the current POTUS.
Black people of course said they voted for him to have the first black president ever. Another stupid answer.
Ron Paul is America's last best hope in restoring sanity in this country and in particular our Black people were stupid for voting for that AIPAC puppet, Barack Hussein Obama.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Oh i forgot and i heard this many times too, "He looks like he loves his wife". I wanted to slap the shit out of all the women i heard say that was the reason why they voted for him. I mean many men love their wives here, it does not make them qualified leaders. I swear American women have got to be some of the most dumbest animals on planet earth!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby C.J. » Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Ha! Black AW more friendly? Maybe strippers and entertainers. And I imagine it's because they don't NEED anything from ya. A conversation is the only thing left that'll complete their simple, misguided, and materialistic lives. Out of all the 20+ black women in my family only 2 have actually got along well in life. One is a single mom that learned her lesson, and the other became a successful recluse.

In my experience, white AW are friendlier in contrast to those... scum. Black AW create so much drama out of NOTHING, and even convinces others around them to do the same. Everytime I see some stupid, Black AW BITCH arguing or something similar, I try and high- tail it out of there. I KNOW something stupid's gonna happen(and it usually DOES, as these retarded hoes WON'T back down), and I get provoked pretty easily from SOMEONE ELSE'S BS. I'll beat a brother AND their sister down simply out of spite and I'm not gettin' in trouble inside this police state, so I ain't having any of that stuff.

Avoid them like the PLAGUE! They infect people like airborne AIDS. Even the white women start acting like those hyenas...

I take that back. Even hyenas deserve some respect!
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Sexter » Sun May 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Wow niggers going apeshit over chicken. Nothing new same old stupid people. I wish we could deport all of them to a nigger island filled with KFC and Popeyes, Malt Liquor and Crack, Gin and Juice, ST ides, Weed, Pork Rinds, Hair weaves and just let them all kill each other. It would be the latest and highest watched U.S reality show in history, Nigger Island!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun May 29, 2011 5:14 pm

http://youtu.be/YeWY36mXVBs I cannot believe that old black man saying "We been looking forward to this day", like they were escaping from slavery or something. I hate these niggers for real. If i was a Black American Dictator i just cannot tell you the horror i would unleash on these stupid coons. You might be afraid of me. Deport them or kill them.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I'm always impressed by how many Black men are regular posters on this site. This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly. As a White man who has lived most of his life in suburbia I can't contribute much personal experience with dating Black women, but do you think the sorry state of so many Black women (and the Black family and Black community in general) can be attributed to a significant degree to the "Great Society" social engineering program begun in the 1960s under LBJ? Looking back, I see it as an early experiment in replacing the man/father with the government, which is what feminism has done/is doing to the White family unit now. Blacks have always been identified as strong supporters of big government, but you guys are independent thinkers, i'm curious how you view it.


I believe you're correct on both counts. However, the sorry state of affairs that black people are in today is still their responsibility to deal with, and I'm ashamed that millions of blk men and women were duped into destroying themselves.


The sad part about all of this is that none of this is going to change any time soon. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has been turning in his grave since 1968. Black people are still moving backwards, not forwards. Everyone is passing us by. Black people can't keep blaming "the man" and playing the race card all of the time. It's time to take some personal accountability and responsibility.


I agree on all counts. Guys like you and I (and others on this forum) are unfortunately the rare breeds.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm

C.J. wrote:Ha! Black AW more friendly? Maybe strippers and entertainers. And I imagine it's because they don't NEED anything from ya. A conversation is the only thing left that'll complete their simple, misguided, and materialistic lives. Out of all the 20+ black women in my family only 2 have actually got along well in life. One is a single mom that learned her lesson, and the other became a successful recluse.

In my experience, white AW are friendlier in contrast to those... scum. Black AW create so much drama out of NOTHING, and even convinces others around them to do the same. Everytime I see some stupid, Black AW BITCH arguing or something similar, I try and high- tail it out of there. I KNOW something stupid's gonna happen(and it usually DOES, as these retarded hoes WON'T back down), and I get provoked pretty easily from SOMEONE ELSE'S BS. I'll beat a brother AND their sister down simply out of spite and I'm not gettin' in trouble inside this police state, so I ain't having any of that stuff.

Avoid them like the PLAGUE! They infect people like airborne AIDS. Even the white women start acting like those hyenas...

I take that back. Even hyenas deserve some respect!


Yup, I met a young white girl the other day who somehow gave off a African ghetto vibe. Granted she was nice, and went out her way to speak to me, and that's cool that she's obviously influenced by black people (boyfriend or something), but she has no idea that the black culture she's trying to copy today is really a degenerated throw away culture.

I have seen young Asians go down the same path and in my opinion they may or may not convert because of their love for blk people, but they really convert because American blk culture expects no accountability and it's a much easier way to go thought life where as in their own culture things are more demanding and the are required to produce something of value.

ha, some of the converted Asians I use to met in California had no idea on the inside I was rooting for their hard working parents who despised American blk pop rap culture.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests