Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Hi my name is Erik

Post by ErikHeaven »

and i hate most of my people yes i admit it. Just like these videos that Linux posted many of my people are embarassing and ghetto as f**k and i cannot stand them. I grew up in the projects of NYC and i do not even act like this. Just recently i gave up all fried food and junk because it KILLS you!
We all know this and these stupid people have the nerve to get on camera and cry and whine over toxic, poison so-called food. You have to be f***ing kidding me! And i do not just get on the black woman yeah she is a f***ing joke i cannot stand most of the men. Most black men only talk about sports,
or chasing p***y or eating all the god damn time.
Most black Americans are still mental slaves and they f***ing disgust me. I checked out of the black community many years ago and only consider myself a black individual that's it. I only spend time with black free thinkers or atheists or anybody that has a brain and is using it.
Ideas you say:
1 Become a vegetarian. Your body was only really designed to eat fruits and vegetables.
2 Go to school. Either a trade school or some college degree that will help you and your family.
3 Get a pistol permit. Stop carrying illegal guns and stop committing crimes.
4 Raise the children that you create.
5 Give back to your community. Start or join an organization.
6 Lose weight.
7 Correct people in your community who are bringing it down.
8 Be more active politically. Run for office and stop looking for others to do things for you.
There are many more things i could say i will just leave it at that for now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

One More Thing!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Get a damned driver's license. I know so many people who drive without a license its ridiculous. For failure to pay child support or too many tickets. I mean grow the f**k up and handle your business like an adult and you will not have these problems. Or driving drunk or stupid shit like that.
To the people who act like this clean up your acts already. Or too many speeding tickets. And then they have the nerve to say that Whitey is making everything hard for them". Get the f**k outta here!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Ain't black women famous for shit like this? White American women are too drugged up and lobomitized these days for this type of emotion.

I love when black moms go through that temporary metamorphasis during a parent-teacher conference and shit like that. An ultra-ghetto rabid-dog suddenly becomes Cinderella, and then changes back again when shes out the door. :lol: I rememeber that from elementary school. If you're a child what you don't want is an African-American or Chinese mom..
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

haha here's a video that sort of proves my point
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

That clip must have been from Malcolm in the Middle. Very funny show. That black woman got beat up by the chinese woman that was funny. Many of these outrageous black women need to realize that everybody is not scared of them.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:That clip must have been from Malcolm in the Middle. Very funny show. That black woman got beat up by the chinese woman that was funny. Many of these outrageous black women need to realize that everybody is not scared of them.
There's a clip that's one to two years old of a old White man whopping a Black dudes ass on the bus like seriously pwning him. It's on YouTube; I just don't know the URL to it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:That clip must have been from Malcolm in the Middle. Very funny show. That black woman got beat up by the chinese woman that was funny. Many of these outrageous black women need to realize that everybody is not scared of them.
There's a clip that's one to two years old of a old White man whopping a Black dudes ass on the bus like seriously pwning him. It's on YouTube; I just don't know the URL to it.
Do a search for Epic Beard Man. Actually, YouTube has done a lot to deflate the belief that all blacks are great fighters. Some are, but many are just loudmouths who are used to getting away with it and get stomped when someone stands up to them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi my name is Erik

Post by djfourmoney »

ErikHeaven wrote:and i hate most of my people yes i admit it. Just like these videos that Linux posted many of my people are embarassing and ghetto as f**k and i cannot stand them. I grew up in the projects of NYC and i do not even act like this. Just recently i gave up all fried food and junk because it KILLS you!
We all know this and these stupid people have the nerve to get on camera and cry and whine over toxic, poison so-called food. You have to be f***ing kidding me! And i do not just get on the black woman yeah she is a f***ing joke i cannot stand most of the men. Most black men only talk about sports,
or chasing p***y or eating all the god damn time.
Most black Americans are still mental slaves and they f***ing disgust me. I checked out of the black community many years ago and only consider myself a black individual that's it. I only spend time with black free thinkers or atheists or anybody that has a brain and is using it.
Ideas you say:
1 Become a vegetarian. Your body was only really designed to eat fruits and vegetables.
2 Go to school. Either a trade school or some college degree that will help you and your family.
3 Get a pistol permit. Stop carrying illegal guns and stop committing crimes.
4 Raise the children that you create.
5 Give back to your community. Start or join an organization.
6 Lose weight.
7 Correct people in your community who are bringing it down.
8 Be more active politically. Run for office and stop looking for others to do things for you.
There are many more things i could say i will just leave it at that for now.
1. Never
2. Did that, need to take A+ exam, likely next month
3. Don't need a gun for anything, if where you live in unsafe MOVE
4. Of course
5. Of course, that is the plan
6. Well I could loose 10-15lbs, far from fat
7. Do it all the time
8. I'm thinking about it actually
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Well, that white dude was a CMF Vietnam vet. He seemed to have a high pain tolerance too based on another vid of him being repeatedly tasered by cops at a baseball game. And he towered over the black guy. Yes, he was old (67 at the time) but the black guy was no spring chicken either (50 something I think). If somenone learns to box very well in youth, has naturally quick reflexes, and maintains decebt health into old age, he can often still do a lot of damage in the first minute or two of a confrontation before he starts tiring out.

IMO, blacks may have, on average, a natural edge over whites and most other groups in fist figthing. But that is just the mean. The best white guys are going to be able to beat most blacks and the worst black guys are going to lose to most white guys.

As for the black women, some of them do seem pretty darn tough and quick too.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FreeYourMind wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Do a search for Epic Beard Man. Actually, YouTube has done a lot to deflate the belief that all blacks are great fighters. Some are, but many are just loudmouths who are used to getting away with it and get stomped when someone stands up to them.
EVen if the Epic Beared Man were to be racist in front of the Black guy, the Black dude should have articulately debated him. Then if the White dude got physical, then the Black dude should have done his best to fight him.

BUT he let his pride get in the way, and look what happened: pwned.

Stop that "ooooh you a racist. i kill you now." f**k that shit. LIFe's too short. A enduring person chooses their battles wisely in order to win the war.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Well, that white dude was a CMF Vietnam vet. He seemed to have a high pain tolerance too based on another vid of him being repeatedly tasered by cops at a baseball game. And he towered over the black guy. Yes, he was old (67 at the time) but the black guy was no spring chicken either (50 something I think). If somenone learns to box very well in youth, has naturally quick reflexes, and maintains decebt health into old age, he can often still do a lot of damage in the first minute or two of a confrontation before he starts tiring out.

IMO, blacks may have, on average, a natural edge over whites and most other groups in fist figthing. But that is just the mean. The best white guys are going to be able to beat most blacks and the worst black guys are going to lose to most white guys.

As for the black women, some of them do seem pretty darn tough and quick too.
Your post was very very accurate. I am appreciating it.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Just posting what happened to me today:

I had to work in a poor blk area today for a Chinese restaurant and as I was working inside, 2 fat nasty blk women walk in and 1 so so looking blk woman with a baby who was the epitome of ghetto! All 3 women were together and they all ordered a beverage to go.

All 3 girls were getting on my NERVES as they were yelling over the counter and could not be patient with the all Chinese crew who were working hard cooking food and answering phones. I was thinking to myself, "my god these people have ZERO home training!"

Well, apparently, the woman with the baby was hungry and she asked how much a particular item was (I can't remember) and the tiny Chinese girl said, "one dollar and thirty cents."

The lady with the baby then HAD THE NERVE to turn to me and say, "Sir do you have 30 cents!". My god!!! The lady was about 30 years old and the two other girls were about 30ish and 40ish.

I could not believe it, this lady with the baby who OBVIOUSLY was NOT homeless or malnourished had the nerve to ask me for 30 cents as if I was her man or something and I was really going to pay for her meal. I said NO, and then all 3 of the girls just walked out the store.

The point is, who walks into a store with NO MONEY and expects other people to buy things for them or pick up the tab!? This was not a homeless woman with no food to eat, this was a grown well fed (going by her size) woman who was ghetto as hell and really expected that she could get want out of me.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:Just posting what happened to me today:

I had to work in a poor blk area today for a Chinese restaurant and as I was working inside, 2 fat nasty blk women walk in and 1 so so looking blk woman with a baby who was the epitome of ghetto! All 3 women were together and they all ordered a beverage to go.

All 3 girls were getting on my NERVES as they were yelling over the counter and could not be patient with the all Chinese crew who were working hard cooking food and answering phones. I was thinking to myself, "my god these people have ZERO home training!"

Well, apparently, the woman with the baby was hungry and she asked how much a particular item was (I can't remember) and the tiny Chinese girl said, "one dollar and thirty cents."

The lady with the baby then HAD THE NERVE to turn to me and say, "Sir do you have 30 cents!". My god!!! The lady was about 30 years old and the two other girls were about 30ish and 40ish.

I could not believe it, this lady with the baby who OBVIOUSLY was NOT homeless or malnourished had the nerve to ask me for 30 cents as if I was her man or something and I was really going to pay for her meal. I said NO, and then all 3 of the girls just walked out the store.

The point is, who walks into a store with NO MONEY and expects other people to buy things for them or pick up the tab!? This was not a homeless woman with no food to eat, this was a grown well fed (going by her size) woman who was ghetto as hell and really expected that she could get want out of me.
Well you have done the right thing. If you were to try to logically school them, you would have never won such a fight.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

noturavgblkwoman_1969
Freshman Poster

Post by noturavgblkwoman_1969 »

*redundant post...sorry*
Last edited by noturavgblkwoman_1969 on August 8th, 2011, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't judge a book by its cover....color is ONLY skin deep!~
noturavgblkwoman_1969
Freshman Poster

Post by noturavgblkwoman_1969 »

Wow...this is a really amazing post/thread. I am fairly new to this site...and am looking to relocate abroad. I can say, as an African American woman, that ALL African American women are not that way. All of us are not ghetto, lazy, shiftless, baby making machines...some of us are hard workers, single mothers, executives, educated, articulate, intelligent, well rounded women. It breaks my heart to see girls like this, b/c I know they are like that b/c they were brought up that way. THEIR mothers were in the clubs, in the crack houses, stealing their daughters' boyfriends instead of teaching them to be ladies. But, I HAVE to speak up for my sisters; as dysfunctional as they may be, they are STILL my sisters. I say all this to tell you all that by bypassing a beautiful Nubian goddess, you may be passing up the opportunity of a lifetime at happiness....NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover...or all the other 'books' in the library. You may have to open up and actually read each book to get the content/context of the story...but I bet once you dig in, it is DEFINITELY worth it! SHALOM!
~Don't judge a book by its cover....color is ONLY skin deep!~