Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Without children, my alternate future ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:06 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Why do you think I'm missing the point? I don't miss anything. You just don't value companionship and whatever has happen in your family has turned you negative.


Yeah, but like me, when I was younger < 21, you're fantasizing about great companionship & such. But what about what's on the inside? I suspect that you're really hurting. And that desire for companionship is not lifting your state but is instead, putting you in a disempowered framework, looking ahead.

I don't have co-dependency issues. I have the ability to turn the desire for companionship, on and off. You folks don't & like NorthAmerican guy has stated, you're setting yourself up for huge disappointments given the way people are in a post modern world.

One of the reasons why I'm writing this thread is so that folks like you can hurl insults and watch how little it really influences me and my decision making. And then perhaps, you'll see that your quips are really an emanation of what's inside you. And then other folks, who may think/feel the way I do, may want to proceed without being discouraged by folks around them.

And as for Jackal, I agree with his perspective on this matter. The problem there, again, is that one should not *plan* on being a part of a great community, *by design*. If it happens organically, then great. Jackal's discovered that for himself and hence, he goes with it. I'm happy for him; you don't see me writing nasty remarks telling him that he's a kook.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:33 pm

djfourmoney wrote:So what's your answer then?


I don't know, that's up to you.



djfourmoney wrote:And why do I want to have children and a wife? Because of society's pressures? No its a desire because the alternative SUCKS.


If that's your choice I can respect that. I did not mean to criticize the way you wish to live.


djfourmoney wrote:Constantly alone, screw that.


If it's not cut out for you then you do need to find somebody to share your life with.



djfourmoney wrote:Paying bitches for attention? Hell no.


All men pay for a woman's attention/affection in one way or another: guys like me all the way up to high powered businessmen pay cash up front, my buddies who have GFs/wives pay indirectly through dinners, trips, taking care of their tuition, paying their rent, paying their bills, buying them a car, ect (yes, I have seen ALL of this).

To digress for a moment, guys are such tricks, when would a woman ever take care of a man at the level that man would take care of a woman? Women now make 6 figures, and you know what, those women look down at men who make less then they do, and they feel the only men who are eligible to date them are the ones who make more than they do.



djfourmoney wrote: I don't get any particular "Joy" out of it.


And that's ok, the lifestyle is not for you then. I just hope that in your quest to find a good woman to share your life with you don't get hurt in the process.



djfourmoney wrote:People who think like you do are already lost, there's no talking about the clear advantages to being in a loving relationship with a woman that loves 100% of you and all your dam flaws...


I'm not lost, what I do have is some experience combined with information that I have gathered along way (ie, books, lectures, advice from old men). I tried relationships before but I'm not cut out for it being that I'm frugal, nomadic, and somewhat of a maverick.

I hate being responsible for someone other then myself, especially, when that person expects you to take care of everything and has no concern for how you go about getting it.



Lastly, no woman other then my mother has ever loved me 100% (it's the same for other men). Women just don't go around giving away love unconditionally.

Women have conditions, some of those conditions are: Will he will be a good work horse in the future? Can offer security? Can he have babies? In other words, there is something in it for HER that binds the relationship together other then the pure concern and affection.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 am

All men pay for a woman's attention/affection in one way or another: guys like me all the way up to high powered businessmen pay cash up front, my buddies who have GFs/wives pay indirectly through dinners, trips, taking care of their tuition, paying their rent, paying their bills, buying them a car, ect (yes, I have seen ALL of this).

To digress for a moment, guys are such tricks, when would a woman ever take care of a man at the level that man would take care of a woman? Women now make 6 figures, and you know what, those women look down at men who make less then they do, and they feel the only men who are eligible to date them are the ones who make more than they do.




Now this statement I have a problem with. Im not sure if you’re generalizing or not. but there is plenty of women that carry their own and even pay more then men or even pay for the men. I don’t know how many millions of women pay even to have sex with men. Not all women need money to be attracted to men. Plenty of women just sleep with men because they admire them and actually like them. If you meant it as a generalizing fair enough but if you meant all women that's ridiculous. Some women actually have feelings and interest and not all women are just after the dough. I have met enough to say that and for you to point out that because we help women out and because we waste money on them an indirect way to have fun is beyond barbarically stupid. Some of these guys are also spending on themselves and are spending money because they are having fun and the women is just part of the equation not the result. They are not spending money to be with them they just happen to be in equation. Have you been living in a cave or something? Do you have an inferior hate towards women? Are you also going to blame women for all the wars and problems with the world too?

Not Northamericanguy but more like north pole guy.
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am

Master wrote:Now this statement I have a problem with. Im not sure if you’re generalizing or not. but there is plenty of women that carry their own and even pay more then men or even pay for the men.


Oh sure it happens, but it's not the norm. Most women marry up, or at least HOPE to.


Master wrote: Some women actually have feelings and interest and not all women are just after the dough.


Yea, and I wonder how hot those women are. Kind you not, I met a woman who fell for me and wanted me to date her as she had feelings for me.

She lived in the hills of a suburb in California, she had her own business, and her father left her with money. There was one problem, she was about 100+lbs overweight and she did not care. The weight was take it or leave it.

Seems like the more ugly a woman is, the more nice she is and the more she is willing to date any guy, but the more good looking a woman is the more she is likely to be picky and try to milk her looks for all it's worth. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but that's how I see it.




Master wrote: I have met enough to say that and for you to point out that because we help women out and because we waste money on them an indirect way to have fun is beyond barbarically stupid.

Some of these guys are also spending on themselves and are spending money because they are having fun and the women is just part of the equation not the result. They are not spending money to be with them they just happen to be in equation.


I'm talking about the big ticket items. Where is the fun in buying a woman a car, a house, or paying for her tuition? If she is a kept woman then fine, knock yourself out, but I don't agree with it.



Master wrote:Have you been living in a cave or something? Do you have an inferior hate towards women? Are you also going to blame women for all the wars and problems with the world too? .


I make no bones that I distrust women, and that over the years I have lost respect for a large percentage of them.

I don't wish any harm on women, and no woman has ever done any major harm to me, but I generally just avoid them unless I'm looking for sex.

Also, women are unbelievably annoying to be around unless they are over 40. Young girls only want to talk about themselves, they are clueless in wide range of topics and could care less, and they generally won't like you unless you play the role that you're really interested in their silly little hobbies, pets, or trivial fascinations about life.

I'm not some bright person but I just feel when I'm around young American women I have to play stupid/dumb in order for them to feel comfortable around me and I just don't like doing that.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 am

Northamericanguy wrote:Most women marry up, or at least HOPE to.


This is a well known sociological phenomena. And one of the things which even other women (US and abroad) have noticed is that it's easier for a woman to date outside of her race/ethnic group than it is for a guy. That really puts a twist on the whole gender equality thing, even looking forward.


Northamericanguy wrote:
Master wrote: Some women actually have feelings and interest and not all women are just after the dough.


Yea, and I wonder how hot those women are. Kind you not, I met a woman who fell for me and wanted me to date her as she had feelings for me.


Well ... usually that woman is after a *well adjusted* guy. In other words, a person who from the looks of things, is pre-successful (already has a Wharton MBA plus big job) and thus, has some cultural value added qualities. Or perhaps, if less successful entertainer of sorts, like a stand up comedian or performer but with a lot of interesting social circles, since this is a sort of experiential vs financial model.


Northamericanguy wrote:
Master wrote:Have you been living in a cave or something? Do you have an inferior hate towards women? Are you also going to blame women for all the wars and problems with the world too? .


I make no bones that I distrust women, and that over the years I have lost respect for a large percentage of them.

I don't wish any harm on women, and no woman has ever done any major harm to me, but I generally just avoid them unless I'm looking for sex.

Also, women are unbelievably annoying to be around unless they are over 40. Young girls only want to talk about themselves, they are clueless in wide range of topics and could care less, and they generally won't like you unless you play the role that you're really interested in their silly little hobbies, pets, or trivial fascinations about life.

I'm not some bright person but I just feel when I'm around young American women I have to play stupid/dumb in order for them to feel comfortable around me and I just don't like doing that.


I honestly don't understand the need to either prop up or idealize women, after the age of 28.

Right now, by sort of not having a heck of a lot of interest in women, they seem to be coming after me. Now, I look back and wonder why they weren't so keen on me when I was in the early to mid 20s? Part of it, I believe, is that they see a 30-something 'less interested' guy as both challenging & successful and *not needy* whereas a younger fellow is something to be toyed with. Does this type of double standard behavior suddenly inspire me to fall in love with them? Not really, because I now have a bit more understanding of what they were, when I was more innocent and naive.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:44 pm

S_Parc wrote:Master, let me start... yes, Massachusetts was a great place... home of Hawthorne, Thoreau, & Emerson. And true, people are generally all right here, the older folks (both men & women) and the younger men. The Boston area women, however, have a combination of snottiness and average looks. Any decent woman in this region gets LA model treatment.

As for Northampton MA, well, that's the northeast corridor central for men hating lesbianism, home of Smith College, the land of the unholy trinity of Hillary Clinton, Ellen Degeneras, & Melissa Etheridge. It's a pet peeve township for me :x .

And how much do I look like Bale? Well, he's in top physical shape, perhaps I'm a bit less of a superstar gym rat (though I do have a workout program) with an overlay of Stephen Colbert's quirky facial reactions. And even Bale, esp if he's a regular professional guy, will be dating men hating control freaks in this town than the 'Rachel' of Batman. There are, however, decent women in the Brazilian and Cambodian diasporas in this region. But even there, there's a keeping up with the Ronaldos or the Prans mentality, under the surface of a healthy community. IMO, it's better to be alert to those who live their lives on the hyphenated part of their identity cards (something underscore American, with too much of that underscore).

And finally, am I gay? Well..if I were, I'd never leave Mass. We have an openly gay community in Provincetown MA, at the end of the peninsula called Cape Cod. That's a beautiful seaside town, with several daily ferries to downtown Boston, & I'd probably live there and then, you wouldn't hear from me on this forum. Thus, I'm 100% sure I'm still straight.

Here's my piece to Sexter on my experiences in College ...

During college, except for one special case, a country gal, the others resulted in psychotic behavior & such. Yes, the gal in my aforementioned biology lab went crazy during junior year, which is why I headed for the door. (I presume my friend never ended up with her). By the end of college, my female friends were 80% international/20% domestic; the ratio became somewhat apparent.

The decent AWs, as time went by, found themselves with abusive boyfriends. There was one, a really cute premed gal, who was after me towards the end of it all, but by then, I was bored of her prior failed relationships. I guess there's a problem with too much information. She later joined a cult during medical school :roll: .

As for guys, there was no particular ratio as I got along with everyone.

Well, sometime during senior year, I'd slowly stopped dating AWs. Weird, but during this transition time, I'd started training myself to take an AW out to dinner but then ... find her boring & not ask her out again, outside of a sporting event with others. Then, after college, it came to a complete halt.

My last AW 'date' involved an ultra liberal Ivy Leaguer & we went to a sushi bar downtown. Well, lo and behold, someone (possibly a black person, but no one knew for sure) snatched her purse (when we weren't looking) & took off. For the remainder of the night, she shouted the 'N' word non-stop. Albeit, it wasn't a boring night but I was flabbergasted & completely disgusted with her presence. That was my last AW date.

For the past ten years, it's only been FWs.


And for djfourmoney... what can I say, I like an empty bed to sleep in.

When I like to give it to a lady, I'd rather be in a hotel room. In fact, my fondest erotic memories of girlfriends was in hotel rooms/showers or in an office building :wink:, not in my home.



S_Parc, Thanks for the Mass tour. It was interesting coming from you.


Funny you mention bateman as gym rate and not power hungry physical dominance. Yes Stephen Colbert seem more accurate. If you had bateman looks you wouldnt even had time to get the slut rats of your bed fast enough to let alone ponder how much life sucks.

ooh please batman is all fantasy bs bubblegum. He was dating a freaking top ballerina and tons of hot women and he had eyes for ugly duckling Rachel? are you kidding me? Obviously hes gay. There are decent women anywhere on earth if you look hard enough.



and if you looked hard enough there are millions and i do mean millions of great women in mass. beautiful in every sense of the world, have lives, and loads of money and can hold their own in anything. Perhaps its not the women. Perhaps its you. Have ever consider that?



how would you know if you never tried it?



you went to college, right? how many girls do you shred? how much p***y did you go through? I would awesome hundreds of thousands of millions. Am I right here? i know i did, do, still do, still want to do.
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

DJ4MONey

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Lots of good points and of course, whether or not I agree, this discussion needs to occur, since we won't be getting this kind of candor outside of a forum like this.

As for marriage and longevity, I believe that that study refers to happily married men, not dysfunctional families. And I think that a lot of people stay married, despite being unhappy, because they can't fathom living alone. Unfortunately, I know a lot of persons in this category and I'm certain that many of them have just as many psychosomatic illnesses as single persons.

Now, as for high class escorts, I think some of you miss the major point here. And that point is to be able to send the person away, after some fun times. The idea is not about dragging a person around and dealing with her baggage.

As for living with families and such, I've done a lot of that activity and now, I don't care for it, as much as I used to. After those love-ins, usually some truth comes out and then there are skeletons in the closet, etc. Yes, it's an interesting aspect of life but that's it, an aspect of it.

And finally, the whole Milton thing, 'Gain the World and Lose Your Soul', well... what world? I don't have psychic powers over other people's thoughts and behavior patterns? At most, I can be in balance with them. Being able to pay one's bills hardly qualifies as 'gaining the world' and then finally, what religion or practice are you espousing where your happiness is entirely depended upon others? I don't believe that that's a way of gaining one's soul, if you believe that the soul was *detached* to begin with. Historically speaking, the Buddha had left his kingdom & family to find enlightenment. Many other Shamans have gone off into the mountains/deserts, on their own, to find their own way & later become healers and teachers for others.


Again...

If your a prostitute you have "issues" no matter how seemingly well adjusted some people are, they are always hiding some sort of demon. Don't me mislead into thinking that you can just "Pay somebody to leave" because at some point it will become endless and an empty bed will become all too familiar.

Bad Marriages are a product of constant poor decision making, I can't say that enough. It starts with marrying the WRONG WOMAN. Seldom are men completely fooled my a woman's charms and if you think you will fall under the gaze of a woman, find some objective friends QUICKLY. Friends are usually the best judge of significant others ONLY if they put ASIDE any personal agendas and can see things objectively.

That does not mean listening to your mother if she says your girlfriend looks like a slut but you know the truth about her. She may just not have been taught to dress properly, that can be corrected. Behavior problems CAN only be ADJUSTED, NOT CORRECTED.

You seem to mistake Martial Arts as some sort of enlightenment. Its learning to control your anger and using FORCE as the only REAL last resort, not a "light bulb" moment.

I'm being CRITICAL because seldom are people on another plane, they are down with the rest of us. I'm not looking for some grand answer or have a need to respond to the "burning bush". Chances are you are going to have failing health in your declining years, all your relatives will be dead or close too it. My father is not the only one to die likely too soon but MEN DO DIE SOONER THAN WOMEN because MEN are often times ALONE in their declining years, FACT, FACT, FACT.

You also forget that even if you speak the language fluently and become accustom you're still a Westerner in a Asian country.....




or worst. The whores will kill him, rob, and definitely give him an std at the very very least. Good luck with a lifetime of scratching and pills down the neck.


Exactly what i say. Sex is no doubt no matter which you put it overrated. What is not is peace and happiness no matter which way you slice it. I think arab was right s_parc will die a lonely broken man and there is nothing we can do about it. No matter how we mix the math in front of him he is always going to see things his way and that is going to be he's own very end.


If you find the "right" woman your life of misery and searching is over and your life of completeness and happiness and joy has just started. So many will never taste the great taste of sweetness and that is exactly how it has to be because if not it wouldnt be so sweet. The right woman can make any man complete and of course the opposite works as well. The wrong woman can completely destroy the man.



Thats exactly what I tell everyone. Divorce is a mistake. That is exactly what is it. You made a mistake of choosing the wrong person. Of course it could be a lot worst then that like her taking your half and giving you kids that will have a very tough life. Those are all mistakes and its no ones fault but your own. You decided to stick it, You decided to not see that bad signs when they were there, and You decided to rush things when you shouldnt have. So you have to carry the weight of your mistakes. Mistakes in the world can be so costly that they can end your life and will end your life.




LIke i care what my mom says. If she looks like a slut its cause i want that slut to look like that and i want to bang her. Screw my mother and whatever deranged thoughts she has. I make my own decisions and live my own life. Let her make her own mistakes or find her own happyiness. if banging a hoochie satisfies me than thats all there is to it. PERIOD!



its funny i use martial arts to beat people up that i cant stand which is quite common. break him down and make him kneel.


Fact the women condition is stronger and meant to last longer then men.



Asia has it own problems just like everywhere else. The best places in the world are always going to be the most expensive and if you cant afford then you just have to accept your faith. If you’re man enough.
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

The Arab wrote:I have concluded from this thread S_Parc will die a lonely broken old man.

If only he knew his folly, but that is not my place... he will learn by and by and curse his life.



Thank you for that.
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Master wrote:Funny you mention bateman as gym rate and not power hungry physical dominance. Yes Stephen Colbert seem more accurate. If you had bateman looks you wouldnt even had time to get the slut rats of your bed fast enough to let alone ponder how much life sucks.

ooh please batman is all fantasy bs bubblegum. He was dating a freaking top ballerina and tons of hot women and he had eyes for ugly duckling Rachel? are you kidding me? Obviously hes gay. There are decent women anywhere on earth if you look hard enough.


Bateman was a gym rat, I did see the movie, & he inherited that banking job from his rich family. Don't you remember that conversation between him and Reese Witherspoon in the limo?

And as for the 1st Batman film, Rachel was a nice gal (with some character) & thus, was a worthy person to date. And Katie Holmes is not ugly, just slightly above average which is fine.

And yes, there are plenty of guys in MA who look like Bale (granted not all rich/millionaire actors or investment bankers, with pedigree, but regular workers) and many of them are stuck with a crazy woman. I'm somewhere between him and Colbert, in terms of looks. I used to play b-ball with many of these guys. Now, most are browbeaten husbands.

My sister was one of those types of women but now, her family had moved out of state. I suspect her husband will be die of a heart attack in another 10-15 years.

Master wrote:and if you looked hard enough there are millions and i do mean millions of great women in mass. beautiful in every sense of the world, have lives, and loads of money and can hold their own in anything. Perhaps its not the women. Perhaps its you. Have ever consider that?

how would you know if you never tried it?

you went to college, right? how many girls do you shred? how much p***y did you go through? I would awesome hundreds of thousands of millions. Am I right here? i know i did, do, still do, still want to do.


First of all, there's only 3 million women in MA total, all ages brackets. I don't think there's even 1 million great ones out of that pool.

Next, I did try and I'd stopped after I'd started my road/air trips to Singapore, Brazil, & Thailand. And yes, when I was there I was fighting off attractive & nice Brazilian, Argentinian, Chinese, Thai, British, Spanish, German, Indian, & Malay women wherever I went. And I emphasis the *nice* because at some point, being attractive is not enough.

I then realized, just like everyone else here that AWs were a sorry lot. Read that last bit about the gal shouting the N-word after a purse theft. Well, when push comes to shove, that's what's under the surface. My Brazilian girlfriend and I were also robbed, in Rio, & she was completely composed and was able to handle the situation quite well w/o such histrionics. Well guess what, I'd decided not to settle with her and introduced her to a good American pal of mine. Today, they're quite happy with a newborn.

And if you think these MA women are *wonderful* and I'm the problem here (ala ad hominem motion, typical of Oedipus Complex type), then as far as I'm concerned, you're the issue. Yes, you elevate women to a level which they don't deserve. So yes, please feel free to come to Boston and pursue women here, renting Porsches & playing the 'banker' look, and in the end, you'll just find yourself with less money, energy, and time on your hands and a bunch of drama queens all over.

As others have stated, go abroad for women.

But unlike you, I don't need them anymore. I've outgrown the lies and half-truths. If that makes me a 'loser' in your eyes than so be it. I don't need your approval anyways. Perhaps you'll eventually be married to someone like my sister and when that happens, you'll remember this thread.

My idea is simple... when abroad, the choices are there, however, I like to plan my time/energy so that I'm not in a dependency mode with the opposite gender. If the right one comes along, then great. But for me, it's not a prerequisite for a happy life.
Last edited by S_Parc on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

NAG

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 pm

--------Oh sure it happens, but it's not the norm. Most women marry up, or at least HOPE to.





okay so its not the norm? okay. So life is not the norm. a great wife is not the norm, a great woman is not the norm. Attractive woman is not the norm. okay.


and most men want hot sexy women, or at least hope to get one.


--------------Yea, and I wonder how hot those women are. Kind you not, I met a woman who fell for me and wanted me to date her as she had feelings for me.

She lived in the hills of a suburb in California, she had her own business, and her father left her with money. There was one problem, she was about 100+lbs overweight and she did not care. The weight was take it or leave it.

Seems like the more ugly a woman is, the more nice she is and the more she is willing to date any guy, but the more good looking a woman is the more she is likely to be picky and try to milk her looks for all it's worth. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but that's how I see it.


okay, so now i get it. Your attacking attractive women for wanting to get something in return for their so called beauty. Sure, attractive women should just bang any guy and marry ugly guys because life should be fair and they shouldnt want anything in return. They should just be contend they are just living and there are guys willing to give sperm to them.


You might as well continue wishing that a beautiful woman with loads of money will spoon fed you like a baby till you die and ask nothing of you other then your charming personailty.




---------I'm talking about the big ticket items. Where is the fun in buying a woman a car, a house, or paying for her tuition? If she is a kept woman then fine, knock yourself out, but I don't agree with it.



and who says we have pay anything? Not many men even have those things yet they get women. So what are you talking about? perhaps you have to get do that cause you dont have anything to offer.



---------I make no bones that I distrust women, and that over the years I have lost respect for a large percentage of them.

I don't wish any harm on women, and no woman has ever done any major harm to me, but I generally just avoid them unless I'm looking for sex.

Also, women are unbelievably annoying to be around unless they are over 40. Young girls only want to talk about themselves, they are clueless in wide range of topics and could care less, and they generally won't like you unless you play the role that you're really interested in their silly little hobbies, pets, or trivial fascinations about life.

I'm not some bright person but I just feel when I'm around young American women I have to play stupid/dumb in order for them to feel comfortable around me and I just don't like doing that.





Turn gay. Dont date women. The more there is for me. If you are not man enough to get over the large amount of unhealthy women then you shouldnt be in the game.

Dedicate yourself to something else and stop trying to figure out how you can buy women. You'll just be wasting your time and contributing to sickness of society.


Its true many women are stupid, useless, bitches but you cant blame all women for that and you just have to look passed if you are looking for the one. Now you seem abit i dont know odd. how old are you?
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Re: NAG

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Master wrote:What is not is peace and happiness no matter which way you slice it. I think arab was right s_parc will die a lonely broken man and there is nothing we can do about it. No matter how we mix the math in front of him he is always going to see things his way and that is going to be he's own very end.


Search for the Mother's womb? What am I missing here psychologically?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Master » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:46 pm

A man that cant be satisfied with any woman is not a man. What is he....?
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Master wrote:A man that cant be satisfied with any woman is not a man. What is he....?


Remember Snake Plissken, that man was free.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Ok, my summary statement of Master, Arab, and other detractors is that it's my fault for not allowing others (whom they deem as being wonderful and enlightened because of what :? reason? Are these persons some Mother Mary :roll: character?) to define my worthiness and happiness as a human being.

Good fellows, if anything you now have the blueprint of unhappiness during your death beds. You have a sense of belonging but realize that you're alone, masking it behind associations with others, esp women and children.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Without children, my alternate future ...

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Rock wrote:
Sexter wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I see an alternate reality. This is one, living abroad, but w/o wife and kids.

1) Financially Independent

2) Exercise & run my own Martial Arts dojo

3) Do my own scientific research, occasionally publishing papers

4) Periodically have 5 star escorts, gfe experience

Now, can anyone see a problem with the above 8) ?


a lot of what you posted are superficial goals. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but sometimes having a long term female companion and a kid or 2 won't hurt. Yes money is important, yes Having escorts is FUN, but don't you think having a family or a long term female companion wouldn't hurt either?

I'm 25 and i sure hell don't want to settle anytime soon; however, when I'm old enough it wouldn't hurt to have a long term female companion and kids. I honostly don't want to grow old and lonely. I know my uncle is like this, he's 51 years old and goes overseas and games escorts and plays a lot of poker. However, i can sense that he is lonely and miserable, he has no friends and his wife divorced him years ago.


Yea, well be very careful with that one size fits all type of advice. There are countless guys who regret having a kid or 2 (perhaps someone on this forum even?) and/or getting married. Many of them are lonely, miserable, and broke to boot. LT female companion makes sense as long as you can avoid marrying her or she's on an equal or better asset and wage level as yourself. Everyone has their own unique passions deep in their heart and some are genuinely happy to be free and largely alone. BTW, you say your uncle is friendless. Doesn't he even have a few poker buddies?


This is true. Plus, you should not have kids or get married out of FEAR. You should do it because you genuinely want it. In the book "Two is Enough" there is a checklist to check to see if your motivation to have kids is sincere or not. One of the check items is:

Do you just want a baby to fit in and show off to others?

Or do you genuinely want to be part of a child's life from birth to adulthood?

If you answered no to the latter question, then you should not have kids.

Most people aren't cut out to be parents anyway. So it's a mistake for society to make everyone think that they need to have kids, just to make themselves miserable. Besides, this world may be going down and is an insane enslaving world run by evil people. Who would want to bring a child into that kind of world?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot], zboy1 and 3 guests