Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


You're not my type

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

You're not my type

Post by DarrenFW » May 30th, 2011, 10:24 pm

This is going to sound kinda strange to you guys. But I went out to a local bar this Saturday and there were a few girls there. At one point I found myself seated next to a girl who was mildly attractive but she was being rather cold and talking to everyone but ignoring me.
Some guy and his buddy were nearby approaching a couple of black girls. The black girl looked at me and I grinned. She knew I was kinda making fun of the guy. He was so try-hard.
So she laughed back at me. Well, the girl next to me thought I was laughing at her.
"Are you laughing at me?" I said "no....but I was earlier." She was shocked. She then chatted a little more and whipped out a small flask and added the contents to her glass.
I was like "Oh No....You're not my type, its too bad because you are kinda cute." (Anyone remember Mystery Method Negs?)

"What just because of that?" "Uhhhh I'm creap not a drinker."

Me: "Well its not just that....."

Her: "Why am I not your type? That's offensive." and later she asked me again "Why am I not your type?"

Me: "Well for one thing, you're American. And I only date foreign girls."

This amazed me.

Negs actually work. I guess when you're as pissed off at American Women (AW's) as me then it shows. Cool. But what an ego centric weirdo would even be offeneded by thus?

On a side note, I can't wait to get to the Phillippines and away from these creatures.

- Darren Does Foreign Women
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » May 30th, 2011, 10:43 pm

And what did she say after you told her that you only date foreign women

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
Posts: 217
Joined: March 27th, 2011, 6:30 am
Contact:

Post by Iawesome60 » May 30th, 2011, 10:46 pm

well-informed wrote:And what did she say after you told her that you only date foreign women


Ditto.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

User avatar
Master
Freshman Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart
Contact:

Post by Master » May 31st, 2011, 3:25 pm

this whole post is not my type.

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Post by DarrenFW » June 1st, 2011, 6:32 pm

I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » June 2nd, 2011, 5:56 pm

DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.


Oh f**k that shit, dude. I wear that badge of honor on my sleeve just about every day. I almost get into physical altercations at times if a simp or a mangina is accompanying them while I'm putting those bitches on blast.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 820
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Post by ssjparris » June 2nd, 2011, 7:43 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.


Oh f**k that shit, dude. I wear that badge of honor on my sleeve just about every day. I almost get into physical altercations at times if a simp or a mangina is accompanying them while I'm putting those bitches on blast.


hell Ya dude. i am right next to you on this one all the way. i told this american bitch dude move out the way then. these women are rude they force their way into a seat next to you without apologizing. you HAVE to be nice or else to them. So got tired of it and told that lady to move. her bad boy boyfriend got up and said " WHAT ?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT TOO. how come american women can be rude to you but you can't be rude to them. f**k that shit !!!.

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Post by DarrenFW » June 2nd, 2011, 8:32 pm

Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

I agree with standing up for myself and not taking shit from anyone but to go out and pick fights for no reason isn't productive.

Do you guys actively go out and try to piss off American Women?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » June 3rd, 2011, 12:07 am

ssjparris wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.


Oh f**k that shit, dude. I wear that badge of honor on my sleeve just about every day. I almost get into physical altercations at times if a simp or a mangina is accompanying them while I'm putting those bitches on blast.


hell Ya dude. i am right next to you on this one all the way. i told this american bitch dude move out the way then. these women are rude they force their way into a seat next to you without apologizing. you HAVE to be nice or else to them. So got tired of it and told that lady to move. her bad boy boyfriend got up and said " WHAT ?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT TOO. how come american women can be rude to you but you can't be rude to them. f**k that shit !!!.


My man!!!!!!! (in a 'no homo' kind of way) *daps*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » June 3rd, 2011, 12:10 am

DarrenFW wrote:Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

I agree with standing up for myself and not taking shit from anyone but to go out and pick fights for no reason isn't productive.

Do you guys actively go out and try to piss off American Women?


Slow down, budd. Guys like SSJ Parris and I do not go out of our ways to pick fights under these very circumstances. We just say that AW are foul (or something in the like that has to do with when/how/why/because AW suck/are foul) out loud to ourselves and/or to others and/or among others, and as a consequence, there might be a physical altercation due to somebody not liking it when it we say it to ourselves and/or out loud.

I hope that it clarifies it. *smiles*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Post by DarrenFW » June 3rd, 2011, 12:29 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

I agree with standing up for myself and not taking shit from anyone but to go out and pick fights for no reason isn't productive.

Do you guys actively go out and try to piss off American Women?


Slow down, budd. Guys like SSJ Parris and I do not go out of our ways to pick fights under these very circumstances. We just say that AW are foul (or something in the like that has to do with when/how/why/because AW suck/are foul) out loud to ourselves and/or to others and/or among others, and as a consequence, there might be a physical altercation due to somebody not liking it when it we say it to ourselves and/or out loud.

I hope that it clarifies it. *smiles*


Yeah. I think we agree on this issue. Thanks.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Post by The_Adventurer » June 3rd, 2011, 1:18 am

Remember that negs and other PUA bullshit does not work in Philippines, unless you want to make a nice girl cry or think that you truly hate her.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » June 3rd, 2011, 4:09 pm

Terrence wrote:Remember that negs and other PUA bullshit does not work in Philippines, unless you want to make a nice girl cry or think that you truly hate her.


Yeah you have definitely been to the Philippines to know that. I am guilty of coming off abrasive to a Pinay in the Philippines one time, and she balled out of control crying. I felt so bad that I didn't even do makeup sex with her.
I just consoled her by taking her to Jollibee's and we ordered up a bucket of chicken smashin' the food sambo style. LMAOOOOOOOO jajaja!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25090
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » June 3rd, 2011, 5:18 pm

DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.


When she asked, "Why am I not your type?" you should have been mysterious and not answer her question, saying something like, "I can't tell you. It might hurt your feelings." That would really rile her up. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » June 3rd, 2011, 6:19 pm

Waste of time talking to Ameriskanks.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”