Done Talking to American Women Online

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Done Talking to American Women Online

Post by Fenix »

I live with roommates right and when I first came here, I met this fine ass girl (she is white with dirty blonde hair). I was drooling over her. We had instant chemistry. She was super friendly (proof white girls are social). I found her on Facebook and we began to chat. She didn't message me after I told her I wanted to beat her in basketball. This was back in February '11. I haven't seen her since. Months later, like in May, she takes me off of her friends list. I am like huh?

Today, I am cleaning some shit downstairs and I noticed a thick white girl down here in booty shorts and a tanktop (She has to be about 120 lbs). I couldn't see her face. I then went back upstairs and back downstairs and guess who says something?

She is like, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Aren't you the one that completely ignored me for months? Then she starts flirting with me. I am shocked like a motherf***er. I thought I would never see her over here again. I thought she would not visit this place because I was hitting on her hard on Facebook. Anyway, American women act different in real life than online (duh!). How can you flirt with me and be all giggly in real life and then on Facebook, don't answer any of my messages?

Prime example of why I deleted all of my accounts online. I can't f**k with women online. Funny thing is, I met her in real life! This is not just women, men do this shit too. Act all different online and then when they see you in real life it is like, "What's up, cuz?" f**k you!

It sucks now because I am visiting my parents tomorrow and I probably won't see this bitch for another 4 months lmao. It is worth it because she is f***ing fine. Nothing beats face-to-face interaction.

Does anyone know why people act differently online than offline?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Done Talking to American Women Online

Post by jamesbond »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Does anyone know why people act differently online than offline?
I have read stories on the internet that people act a different way online than in real life because they can get away with more stuff online. They can be bullies, jerks and assholes online but in person they may never act that way.

I would never try to meet women online, face to face is the only way to go. Some people would rather use internet dating instead of trying to meet people face to face.

The type of women you want to meet don't use internet dating. Those aren't the type of women you want to be meeting in the first place.

Many dating experts have said, "your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking ........ she wouldn't be using the interent."

Also, I have heard lot's of dating experts both male and female say, "internet dating is for losers." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I live with roommates right and when I first came here, I met this fine ass girl (she is white with dirty blonde hair). I was drooling over her. We had instant chemistry. She was super friendly (proof white girls are social). I found her on Facebook and we began to chat. She didn't message me after I told her I wanted to beat her in basketball. This was back in February '11. I haven't seen her since. Months later, like in May, she takes me off of her friends list. I am like huh?

Today, I am cleaning some shit downstairs and I noticed a thick white girl down here in booty shorts and a tanktop (She has to be about 120 lbs). I couldn't see her face. I then went back upstairs and back downstairs and guess who says something?

She is like, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Aren't you the one that completely ignored me for months? Then she starts flirting with me. I am shocked like a motherf***er. I thought I would never see her over here again. I thought she would not visit this place because I was hitting on her hard on Facebook. Anyway, American women act different in real life than online (duh!). How can you flirt with me and be all giggly in real life and then on Facebook, don't answer any of my messages?

Prime example of why I deleted all of my accounts online. I can't f**k with women online. Funny thing is, I met her in real life! This is not just women, men do this shit too. Act all different online and then when they see you in real life it is like, "What's up, cuz?" f**k you!

It sucks now because I am visiting my parents tomorrow and I probably won't see this bitch for another 4 months lmao. It is worth it because she is f***ing fine. Nothing beats face-to-face interaction.

Does anyone know why people act differently online than offline?
I've been thinking about deleting my twitter a couple of times because people act different. I've had a few people I was cool with unfollow me on twitter and a few people I follow completely ignore that me and others follow them. I usually follow those who follow me. Also, someone sent me a follow request then unfollowed me. What's up with that? Keep in mind that I didn't post anything after I accepted their follow request.

The Arab is right, American people can be fake.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:.....The Arab is right, American people can be fake [except the ones that are cool on this site].
Nuff said. +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My very first impression of the "social media" craze was to realize that only self-absorbed narcissistic fools would want to share every minute detail of their otherwise meaningless lives with the rest of the world.

I have never, ever understood the mentality of the entire concept. But, like tattoos and other self-destructive fads, the entire effort is funded by (you guessed it) CIA fronts and other government based "interested parties".

It seems a great big joke that keeps getting bigger, somehow, inexplicably. Kinda like marriage was back in the 80's. After enough people get severely burned by the social media craze "unintended consequences", via jobs lost over twitter comments, or someone getting attacked or killed because they told everyone on facebook that they would be at the starbucks for the next hour or two, then the trend will wane.

But by that time the enemies of freedom will have found some other scam to foist on the unsuspecting sheeple.