Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

This happened to me earlier regarding that Latina S.M.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby well-informed » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 am

Well Hero i only wish you luck with your relationships for the future, because honestly you seem a like guy that's waiting to get f***ed in the ass eventually. Like Adama said previously how can you expect sex from a single woman without paying at some point in the relationship. That doesn't apply to just American Women, that applies to ALL women. Keep making decisions with your "nice heart" and you'll see how some women (the ones with baggage) will rip it right out of you, including your money
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm

well-informed wrote:Well Hero i only wish you luck with your relationships for the future, because honestly you seem a like guy that's waiting to get f***ed in the ass eventually. Like Adama said previously how can you expect sex from a single woman without paying at some point in the relationship. That doesn't apply to just American Women, that applies to ALL women. Keep making decisions with your "nice heart" and you'll see how some women (the ones with baggage) will rip it right out of you, including your money

Hahaha... I see what you are saying. However, I am no idiot and I can sense when something is wrong.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Listen brother

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 am

A word of advice just f**k prostitutes or some easy lay chick. And please leave this thread alone its boring. Stay away from all single parents regardless of nationality.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
momopi wrote:Don't date single mothers with 3 kids.

I see what you are saying. however, it's not like I was messing with an American single mother. This was a Mexican woman (meaning she actually lives in Mexico; she occasionally comes to San Antonio to work).

I worked in San Antonio briefly back in mid 2000's, the office was near Rudy's BBQ. If you live there, you're what, half a day's drive to Monterrey?

You can do better than a divorced Mexican (or any other nationality) women with 3 kids.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 pm

momopi wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
momopi wrote:Don't date single mothers with 3 kids.

I see what you are saying. however, it's not like I was messing with an American single mother. This was a Mexican woman (meaning she actually lives in Mexico; she occasionally comes to San Antonio to work).

I worked in San Antonio briefly back in mid 2000's, the office was near Rudy's BBQ. If you live there, you're what, half a day's drive to Monterrey?

You can do better than a divorced Mexican (or any other nationality) women with 3 kids.

Thank you for the support, guys :)

I am just trying to take what I can get for the time being until I can get something better.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions