Wasteland( Beautiful Women) (Journal Session One!)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Wasteland( Beautiful Women) (Journal Session One!)

Post by Master »

Today's Topic.

How many beautiful Women do you see wasting themselves with old farts for whatever the reason.( money, fame, low self-esteem, retarded). I mean how many beautiful women do we see with old farts everywhere? or ugly guys? or gay guys? or with guys cause of the money? Makes me want to vomit. Hopefully on their face with disgust. I mean its everywhere. You look at millions of celebs and many are with women at least 10 years older and it just doesnt look well but they all do it so its okay. Even in these forums some of you say and think its okay for old freaks to be with young filipina women. Its completely revolting. What a waste of beauty, of age, of opportunity is being wasted not just on women but society of course. The great should be with the great nothing else. If you are not great than you shouldnt rip society off by cheating your way into the game. You only weaken the rest of us with your disgusting race, tactics, and lack of strength.

Wasteland be gone.