Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Foreign Women Change When They Move?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do Foreign Women Change When They Move?

Postby Ultra Magnus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi everyone, I was just curious about whether foreign women, after living in a western country for several years, adopt our women's feminist mindset?

And do the most beautiful foreign women want rich men? How do you attract the most beautiful foreign women?
Ultra Magnus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm







Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Many guys have said never bring a foreign woman to the US but I disagree! Based upon my wife's behavior I'm going to say the vast majority of (good) women will not change that much. Sure slight changes will occur. They'll learn to dress a bit nicer and their food preferences may change a bit but for the most part they'll retain their foreign ways.

I'm dialed into the filipino community here in Seattle and I am able to witness their behavior. Sure there is the bad apple that spends all their money and time at the casino but they tend to be f**k*ps whether they live in US or back home.

The key is to find a girl with high moral fiber and a good upbringing. These types of ladies are very comfortable in their own skin and far less likely to morph into American fem nazis.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby well-informed » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 pm

But aren't women's behaviors a product of their environment. Are they not subject to change especially in a toxic environment like the US?
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby ssjparris » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 pm

yes they do change. but...

if they are ukrainian, then they still retain ukrainian mentality. Certain parts of their personality will change. they will not be approachable anymore because their mentality is this..." People are going to think i am a whore if lots of men approach me." so they will not look at you in the eyes. because that would mean to approach them.

from my experience, mexican and asian still stay the same BUT. they will not look at you in the eyes, will come up with excuses to not date you, even when they like you. don't socialize to long with you because again, " People are going to think i am a whore if lots of men approach me. "

i had a filipina that was nice to me for 1 minute and immediately changed her emotions and wanted me to not talk to her anymore. how friendly is that.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby odbo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 am

pete98146 wrote:Many guys have said never bring a foreign woman to the US but I disagree! Based upon my wife's behavior I'm going to say the vast majority of (good) women will not change that much. Sure slight changes will occur. They'll learn to dress a bit nicer and their food preferences may change a bit but for the most part they'll retain their foreign ways.

I'm dialed into the filipino community here in Seattle and I am able to witness their behavior. Sure there is the bad apple that spends all their money and time at the casino but they tend to be f**k*ps whether they live in US or back home.

The key is to find a girl with high moral fiber and a good upbringing. These types of ladies are very comfortable in their own skin and far less likely to morph into American fem nazis.


Your EXPERIENCE may be different but facts are facts, most women spoil when they live here. You've only been lucky because you married a Filipino not a Chinese or eastern European. Filipinos are simpletons thus are less likely to affected as most things go over their head anyways. Kind of like you can take the country bumpkin out of the farm but you can't take the farm out of the bumpkin. Simpletons also have a clearer perception of core values and their importance. The complicated types will be cannon fodder for the neuro-lingustic programming and propaganda of the system, unless you as a family avoid living in an urban/suburb environment and opt for a home in the country-side (while not watching too much toxic tv). Or if you're a super husband which will lecture her on marxist mind control techniques.. :lol: which is unlikely.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Kapinga626 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 am

" Filipinos are simpletons "
" Simpletons also have a clearer perception of core values and their importance "
That is TOO funny man ! I don't disagree . Just wasn't expecting to hear that .
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am
Location: U.S.

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:24 am

As I have often said, if you pick a bad women and you do this by ignoring obvious signs then things will change once you touch down in your home country if its Western Culture.

More often than NOT, this does not happen.

That's all that needs to be said. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, meaning those who complain are the ones hear because the people with nothing to complain about usually have nothing to say...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby OutWest » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 am

Kapinga626 wrote:" Filipinos are simpletons "
" Simpletons also have a clearer perception of core values and their importance "
That is TOO funny man ! I don't disagree . Just wasn't expecting to hear that .


That is pretty funny, even though I live there...must say though, American women seem
to me to be mostly mental cases...psychos...neurotics...lemon sucking shrews...what to
think of all the American manginas that enable those women on an ongoing basis?
Simpletons?


We know about the women in the USA...what about all the sorry-ass men? Fortunately,
for my life in Mindanao there are exceptions...my mining engineer/soon to be father in law, my
near-engineer GF, several Filipino code writers that work for me, and several good
Filipino security contractor guys who have had my back more than once...(As well
some monks I know up near Bukidnon)

I do not agree with Winston about much, but his general assertion that the entire
American society is shot through with horrible dysfunction
and cruelty is accurate.

During my trip here on the west coast, I have been talking with quite a few young people- mostly college
age. A few are real standouts, but most are simpletons without even core values to guide them...so if
you want a simpleton without even core values, the USA is a great place to start.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby pete98146 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm

odbo wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Many guys have said never bring a foreign woman to the US but I disagree! Based upon my wife's behavior I'm going to say the vast majority of (good) women will not change that much. Sure slight changes will occur. They'll learn to dress a bit nicer and their food preferences may change a bit but for the most part they'll retain their foreign ways.

I'm dialed into the filipino community here in Seattle and I am able to witness their behavior. Sure there is the bad apple that spends all their money and time at the casino but they tend to be f**k*ps whether they live in US or back home.

The key is to find a girl with high moral fiber and a good upbringing. These types of ladies are very comfortable in their own skin and far less likely to morph into American fem nazis.


Your EXPERIENCE may be different but facts are facts, most women spoil when they live here. You've only been lucky because you married a Filipino not a Chinese or eastern European. Filipinos are simpletons thus are less likely to affected as most things go over their head anyways. Kind of like you can take the country bumpkin out of the farm but you can't take the farm out of the bumpkin. Simpletons also have a clearer perception of core values and their importance. The complicated types will be cannon fodder for the neuro-lingustic programming and propaganda of the system, unless you as a family avoid living in an urban/suburb environment and opt for a home in the country-side (while not watching too much toxic tv). Or if you're a super husband which will lecture her on marxist mind control techniques.. :lol: which is unlikely.


Simple does not always equate to being ignorant. I blame the Filipino Government for their continued success in dumbing down their population. If you watch their tv shows, 90% of the content is singing, dancing and horrible mini dramas. You'll never see Nat Geo, Discovery Channel, History Channel etc. So filipinos are definitely a product of their environment. So yes I would agree that most are simpletons.

I like to compare and contrast Philippines vs my fish tank which is Seattle WA. Seattle has the highest amount of college educated residents in the country. However, you can see the plethora of 180lb fat blonde women with U of W degrees who act like they are gods gift regardless of their physical appearance. I'll pass thanks!

If simple means my wife spends prefers spending time with the family, enjoys the simple things like taking care of the house (often unheard of with our western sisters) I'll take simple every time :)
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

pete98146 wrote:Seattle has the highest amount of college educated residents in the country. However, you can see the plethora of 180lb fat blonde women with U of W degrees who act like they are gods gift regardless of their physical appearance. I'll pass thanks!


LOL, I remember a tub, who BTW looked like Pat Buchanan (yes, a fat woman who looked like an old, worn out deadwood male politician), and she was convinced that she was a genius for having attended Boston Univ & studied the classics.

At best, all she had to offer were racist remarks about Chinese and Vietnamese immigrants while all along, pretending to be their friend.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

pete98146 wrote:Many guys have said never bring a foreign woman to the US but I disagree! Based upon my wife's behavior I'm going to say the vast majority of (good) women will not change that much. Sure slight changes will occur. They'll learn to dress a bit nicer and their food preferences may change a bit but for the most part they'll retain their foreign ways.

I'm dialed into the filipino community here in Seattle and I am able to witness their behavior. Sure there is the bad apple that spends all their money and time at the casino but they tend to be f**k*ps whether they live in US or back home.

The key is to find a girl with high moral fiber and a good upbringing. These types of ladies are very comfortable in their own skin and far less likely to morph into American fem nazis.


I think what's really salvaging your relationship with the Pinay is that you guys are in Seattle, which in fact, the most anti-social community metro area in the U.S. of Gay. If you guys were to live in the NYC/NJ/CT/NE PA area, I can guarantee that your relationship would have been toast the moment a feminist befriends in that east-coast area.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

ssjparris wrote:yes they do change. but...

if they are ukrainian, then they still retain ukrainian mentality. Certain parts of their personality will change. they will not be approachable anymore because their mentality is this..." People are going to think i am a whore if lots of men approach me." so they will not look at you in the eyes. because that would mean to approach them.

from my experience, mexican and asian still stay the same BUT. they will not look at you in the eyes, will come up with excuses to not date you, even when they like you. don't socialize to long with you because again, " People are going to think i am a whore if lots of men approach me. "

i had a filipina that was nice to me for 1 minute and immediately changed her emotions and wanted me to not talk to her anymore. how friendly is that.


If it's absolutely necessary to get an Ukrainian chick but don't have a passport. Go to Little Ukraine section of Chicago. That's the closest you're going to get even though I have lucked up and f***ed an Ukrainian-American chick that had some good wet-wet p***y who lived in Stamford, Conn.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I think what's really salvaging your relationship with the Pinay is that you guys are in Seattle, which in fact, the most anti-social community metro area in the U.S. of Gay. If you guys were to live in the NYC/NJ/CT/NE PA area, I can guarantee that your relationship would have been toast the moment a feminist befriends in that east-coast area.[/quote]

yea there is some truth in what you said and this kind of worries me because i live in philly and im thinking of bringing a brazilian women here.i was dateing a pinay female here in philly even though it ended it was hands down the best dateing experience iv ever had.but the problem here is there are too many distractions like casinos and easy access to other citys like new york ,trenton and altantic city trough amtrack and greyhound so its so easy for people in the tri state area to do things behind your back.i used to go to a to the casino ever weekend with her and i noticed something with pinoys and thats they have an obsession with gambleing for some reason.but what ended the relationship was she lied about working overtime i went to her job they told me they did not give overtime.i called her she was somewhere and refused to tell me where she was.probably in any of the citys that i mentioned and could be home in time for diner.thats why i hate the north east.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Grunt » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 am

I strongly suggest leaving a good woman in the environment she was born in.

My wife and I hate it in America but I did want to get her citizenship, but now we are up to our teeth in debt and pushing the 10-year mark.

But, I am American so I do not think I could function outside of my own culture. My wife wants to go back and visit Ukraine, but we simply can not afford it.

Fred Reed was right when he said "There is more to life than debt service" but finding the happy medium is very elusive.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Jonny Law and 4 guests