MY NEW GABONESE FEMALE FRIEND LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

MY NEW GABONESE FEMALE FRIEND LOL

Post by E_Irizarry »

So I was in a library today, and I have met a woman from Gabon. Slim but nice fat ass - like that typical African female build, but not over the top like Serena Williams-looking-African build.

She said she has been in America for five years, and she decries that she wants to run away fast as she can from here. Those were her words; I swear!

She has sisters that live in France, UK, S. Africa, Gabon, and Senegal. She told me that I should check out Senegal one day.

When I asked her for her number, she was quick to render it to me! And we were only speaking for 15 minutes of our lives ever!!! It was thattttttt easy to bag her number, friends!

Man and even when I have talked about a Ghanian woman in that I had slept with her, she giggled and thought it was normal.

Wow. This is a freak circus show or something. She talked about how Blacks be tripping on race too much and she was quick to apply hand sanitizer to her hand right after I had gone to sanitize my hands first at the library right before she and I had left.

She teaches French here in the same city.

Yeah. We shall see how it will fare from here.

She was very impressed by my knowledge of her country (she assumed that alll Americans had no cognizance of African or her country whatsoever). Gabon was a former, French colony in case you guys didn't know that about Gabon.

She feels that ignorance is accepted as the mainstream in America because it's the burden of the beast.

Man let me find out I have a new girlfriend until I leave the US of Gay permanently. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Glad to hear it , you sound jazzed & that's cool !
I love History & Geography , but have to admit that I know nothing about Gabon . I'll have to look up Senegal as well .

This woman sounds intelligent , kind and interesting .
Happy hunting and keep us posted !
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey brother. that is GRREAATTT NEWS !!!!. good to hear that foreign women don't change to much when they stay here for more then 5 years.

actually i had gotten a number from a hunduran lady here in california. she liked me i liked her. and she blushed and giggled when i asked for her number. she gave it to me. but the problem was she barely speaks english. HAHA !!!! :lol: so not much to do with her. hahaha.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MY NEW GABONESE FEMALE FRIEND LOL

Post by Rock »

E_Irizarry wrote:So I was in a library today, and I have met a woman from Gabon. Slim but nice fat ass - like that typical African female build, but not over the top like Serena Williams-looking-African build.

She said she has been in America for five years, and she decries that she wants to run away fast as she can from here. Those were her words; I swear!

She has sisters that live in France, UK, S. Africa, Gabon, and Senegal. She told me that I should check out Senegal one day.

When I asked her for her number, she was quick to render it to me! And we were only speaking for 15 minutes of our lives ever!!! It was thattttttt easy to bag her number, friends!

Man and even when I have talked about a Ghanian woman in that I had slept with her, she giggled and thought it was normal.

Wow. This is a freak circus show or something. She talked about how Blacks be tripping on race too much and she was quick to apply hand sanitizer to her hand right after I had gone to sanitize my hands first at the library right before she and I had left.

She was very impressed by my knowledge of her country (she assumed that alll Americans had no cognizance of African or her country whatsoever). Gabon was a former, French colony in case you guys didn't know that about Gabon.

She feels that ignorance is accepted as the mainstream in America because it's the burden of the beast.

Man let me find out I have a new girlfriend until I leave the US of Gay permanently. :O)
Hey man, Africa rocks. And girls in the West African Francophone countries often seem more elegant and stylish than those in former British colonies in Africa. Of course, its much easier for us non-French speakers to hang out in places like Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa for easy communication. But Nigeria scares the hell out of me.

Anyway, the longer term challenge in Africa is to find a girl who is not motivated by money. As a white person, you are assumed to be rich. I think the same pretty much applies to black Americans, black Europeans, Indians, and other Asians.

Also, don't assume all African girls are sweet and demure. There are some very strong minded women there and some can act all tough and in your face. Nigeria has some real nasty ones.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:hey brother. that is GRREAATTT NEWS !!!!. good to hear that foreign women don't change to much when they stay here for more then 5 years.

actually i had gotten a number from a hunduran lady here in california. she liked me i liked her. and she blushed and giggled when i asked for her number. she gave it to me. but the problem was she barely speaks english. HAHA !!!! :lol: so not much to do with her. hahaha.
Give her to me or aprende español, mi compañero de este foro!! And I know she has a fat booty because you like 'em meaty too. lol
Not to really go "The Arab" on you, but it's spelled Honduran. LOL! Thanks for the big-up though.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Kapinga626 wrote:Glad to hear it , you sound jazzed & that's cool !
I love History & Geography , but have to admit that I know nothing about Gabon . I'll have to look up Senegal as well .

This woman sounds intelligent , kind and interesting .
Happy hunting and keep us posted !
In Ebonicspeak, "mos def yo, mos def"

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: MY NEW GABONESE FEMALE FRIEND LOL

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:So I was in a library today, and I have met a woman from Gabon. Slim but nice fat ass - like that typical African female build, but not over the top like Serena Williams-looking-African build.

Hey man, Africa rocks. And girls in the West African Francophone countries often seem more elegant and stylish than those in former British colonies in Africa. Of course, its much easier for us non-French speakers to hang out in places like Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa for easy communication. But Nigeria scares the hell out of me.

Anyway, the longer term challenge in Africa is to find a girl who is not motivated by money. As a white person, you are assumed to be rich. I think the same pretty much applies to black Americans, black Europeans, Indians, and other Asians.

Also, don't assume all African girls are sweet and demure. There are some very strong minded women there and some can act all tough and in your face. Nigeria has some real nasty ones.
This is an utterly irrefutable post made here by you. 95 percent of Nigerians annoy the livid hell out of me. They are so, so pompous and bullheaded IMHO. I have never, ever successfully courted a Nigerian woman nor have I had a desire to f**k with Lagos, Nigeria. I have a Nigerian friend whom is in a homeless shelter, and he's actually the only cool Nigerian that I know. Dude is in a homeless shelter because his Black Ameriskank bitch baby's mother put him there *long story*.

In any event, not being homo, but this dude is a hygiene fanatic. He's always slapping on facial lotion, body lotion, some traces of powder and flossing after every meal. He told me that the women are like that over that too: hyper-hygienic conscious. But he also said that Lagos is too much on American's dick so to speak. He lastly said that if I'm going to f**k with Nigerian women, go for the ones in the countryside in smaller cities, but Lagos, the women are money-hungry for European men, especially British because Nigeria is so Brit-washed.

Yeah I think Francophone countries have a better friendly demure than Anglosphere African countries. Agreed.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

guys I said here that english culture in general is f***ed up ..it is great for making money ..lousy for social life...english live to make money ... latin people work to live... so stick to latin countries and you will be fine.
latin africa (spanich-portuguese-french) is better than english africa when it comes to social life.
what i mean by latin is not only spanish-french-portuguese-italian-romanian etc... also imagine my surprise when i found out that spanich settled down in the philippines years ago...
hello
imike24
Freshman Poster

Post by imike24 »

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

rome86 wrote:guys I said here that english culture in general is f***ed up ..it is great for making money ..lousy for social life...english live to make money ... latin people work to live... so stick to latin countries and you will be fine.
latin africa (spanich-portuguese-french) is better than english africa when it comes to social life.
what i mean by latin is not only spanish-french-portuguese-italian-romanian etc... also imagine my surprise when i found out that spanich settled down in the philippines years ago...
Equatorial Guinea is the only former-Spanish colony in the whole, entire continent of Africa that I`m aware of. THanks for your advice, man.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)