Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A super hot attention whore with amazing genetics!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Think Different » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote: She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.


From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.

They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.

I've actually noticed this too. There are plenty of AW who are perfectly nice around 16-20. It's when they get above that age that they turn to shit really quickly. American society basically tells them they need to be mercenary, man hating, and craven after that. It's indoctrination through the media and bad education. A lot of them go through pseudo-feminist rhetoric and get bounced around by a couple players and then it's all she wrote...ruined forever. I fear that they are becoming like this earlier.


You bring up a good point: by American society accepting this BS that an older, more mature man cannot morally marry a younger fertile and appealing woman, is a serious problem in the US and other Anglo countries. There seems to be a magic age difference limit of about 5-10 years, beyond which the woman is either considered a "gold digger" or the man is a closet pedophile. Throughout history, older, mature and financially stable men were prized by women and society, but beyond age 50 in the Anglo lands, men are considered pretty much disposable and out of bounds to younger women. I place full blame for this on the feminization of the West, and it makes me sick.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany







Postby momopi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.
They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.
For example, when I'm working outside, and those younger girls are in packs, some have walked up to me and said "hi" and that I was good at my job and such with a bright smile on their face that was genuine.
Anyhow, it's ashame that qualified men can't date younger girls. I'm 30 so that means that most of the women my age are single moms, already married, single women who have emotional issues otherwise they would be taken, or single women who "refuse to settle" so they walk around arrogantly as if they are too good for anybody but a millionaire so the selection of girls is piss poor at my age and it gets worse over time here in the states.


Why date girls your age (30)? When I was 29, my (ex) GF at CSULB was 22. I'm a pig and she's a horse (7 years younger). After her I went out with a monkey (-9 years). IMO at your age, it's perfectly acceptable to date college-age girls. However the one true taboo that we must not touch is underage girls.

My biggest complaint with US dating market as young adult was the transition from school to post-school. In HS & college you get to see the same girls day after day, so it's easy to build relationships over time. If you didn't do well this year, there's always a new batch of freshmen girls next year. After college it's like jumping into the ocean with no life jacket. If you decide to meet and date girls at work, people at work put up walls after being thrown under the bus one too many times, and if you do date someone from the office and it didn't work out, it's extremely awkward to have them sit next to your cubical M-F.

IMO many women do not fully understand (or accept) the value of their youth. Instead of levering their assets when it's most valuable to find a good husband and start a family, many women waste their best years. A man can become more valuable when he's older & better established, it's also socially acceptable for the man to date and marry a younger women. The same is not true for women, being more accomplished in her career does not make her more attractive to a man, and her biological clock runs a lot faster than a man. My GF has several friends in their 30's who have asked to be introduced to bachelors for marriage, I tell them outright that at their age, their package is expiring, they need to accept men up to 12 years (one cycle from rat to pig) their senior, and that they're not in a position to be overly picky.
Last edited by momopi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote: She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.


From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.

They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.

For example, when I'm working outside, and those younger girls are in packs, some have walked up to me and said "hi" and that I was good at my job and such with a bright smile on their face that was genuine.

Anyhow, it's ashame that qualified men can't date younger girls. I'm 30 so that means that most of the women my age are single moms, already married, single women who have emotional issues otherwise they would be taken, or single women who "refuse to settle" so they walk around arrogantly as if they are too good for anybody but a millionaire so the selection of girls is piss poor at my age and it gets worse over time here in the states.


Yup....even with most Black American women, they are in the best physical and mental shape between 15 to 20. And then the Western world wants to know why pedo's exist. Has anybody thought that "pubescent" women aren't jaded [yet] and that SOME of these pedo men want females that aren't going to emasculate nor demoralize them in life unlike feministing bitches 21 and over?!?!?!?! I'm not co-signing nor condoning pedophilia; don't shoot the messenger here!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby ssjparris » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I live in compton, ca. and the women in the age range of 15-20 are ALL bitches. they really do like thugs and guys at that age are already treating them like crap or shit. They don't say hi to anyone around either. I had a 17 year old female friend we were walking past a school one time. one of the guys her age was climbing over the gate to get back into school. Know what she said, " that's the kind a guy i like." she was 17 at the time she said this.

These girls hang out with these thug teenagers all the time. My friend that is in a gang here he has a girl friend that is about 21. her hispanic mother complains to her. telling her to STOP dating low-lives. which means she has been doing this for quite awhile.

In nice areas, like redondo beach or downtown los angeles. the women will put this convincing friendly thing on for 1 MINUTE and then come up with some excuse not to socialize. if i wave at them they ignore me or don't wave back at all. their a little bit more relaxed around eachother including me. but that is about it. they don't socialize or talk. very mean sometimes even.

so i guess different environments will have different experiences. all in all. i am working hard to get out of america. to live maybe in east europe for a while.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Grunt » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 pm

This female would be considered average at best in Ukraine or Russia. Plus, much can be determined by the facial expression of people. From these pictures, this female most likely has all the personality of a wet diaper.

All things considered, I have seen much MUCH better specimens of female perfection. I would not stop to piss on this skank if it was on fire.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Grunt wrote:This female would be considered average at best in Ukraine or Russia. Plus, much can be determined by the facial expression of people. From these pictures, this female most likely has all the personality of a wet diaper.

All things considered, I have seen much MUCH better specimens of female perfection. I would not stop to piss on this skank if it was on fire.


Well said Grunt! She has a nice body but I have seen better looking faces on women who work at Wal-mart. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Think Different wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote: She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.


From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.

They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.

I've actually noticed this too. There are plenty of AW who are perfectly nice around 16-20. It's when they get above that age that they turn to shit really quickly. American society basically tells them they need to be mercenary, man hating, and craven after that. It's indoctrination through the media and bad education. A lot of them go through pseudo-feminist rhetoric and get bounced around by a couple players and then it's all she wrote...ruined forever. I fear that they are becoming like this earlier.


You bring up a good point: by American society accepting this BS that an older, more mature man cannot morally marry a younger fertile and appealing woman, is a serious problem in the US and other Anglo countries. There seems to be a magic age difference limit of about 5-10 years, beyond which the woman is either considered a "gold digger" or the man is a closet pedophile. Throughout history, older, mature and financially stable men were prized by women and society, but beyond age 50 in the Anglo lands, men are considered pretty much disposable and out of bounds to younger women. I place full blame for this on the feminization of the West, and it makes me sick.


I agree 100%.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 pm

ssjparris wrote:I live in compton, ca. and the women in the age range of 15-20 are ALL bitches. they really do like thugs and guys at that age are already treating them like crap or shit. They don't say hi to anyone around either. I had a 17 year old female friend we were walking past a school one time. one of the guys her age was climbing over the gate to get back into school. Know what she said, " that's the kind a guy i like." she was 17 at the time she said this.

These girls hang out with these thug teenagers all the time. My friend that is in a gang here he has a girl friend that is about 21. her hispanic mother complains to her. telling her to STOP dating low-lives. which means she has been doing this for quite awhile.

In nice areas, like redondo beach or downtown los angeles. the women will put this convincing friendly thing on for 1 MINUTE and then come up with some excuse not to socialize. if i wave at them they ignore me or don't wave back at all. their a little bit more relaxed around eachother including me. but that is about it. they don't socialize or talk. very mean sometimes even.

so i guess different environments will have different experiences. all in all. i am working hard to get out of america. to live maybe in east europe for a while.


You live in CPT! What up. I use to see a girl in Watts about a block away from the towers. Also, I pretty much lived on the 105 being that I was a tow truck driver at one point.

Anyhow, you're right in what you said, but it's only because your talking about blk women who live in the ghetto where life is very tough, and in that culture you're always challenged and picked on for no reason other then a person just wants to f*** with you.

Quite simply, those young girls can't be nice (at least in the open), they would get picked on even more so because of it.


Young blk girls in the suburbs (W Covina, Covina, Diamond bar) are ok.... There was a NICE one I knew who worked at a Denneys kind of restaurant in Diamond bar, she was living with her fokes and just started collage. She gave me all the signs to pursue her but I was leaving the state and did not bother.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

momopi wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.
They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.
For example, when I'm working outside, and those younger girls are in packs, some have walked up to me and said "hi" and that I was good at my job and such with a bright smile on their face that was genuine.
Anyhow, it's ashame that qualified men can't date younger girls. I'm 30 so that means that most of the women my age are single moms, already married, single women who have emotional issues otherwise they would be taken, or single women who "refuse to settle" so they walk around arrogantly as if they are too good for anybody but a millionaire so the selection of girls is piss poor at my age and it gets worse over time here in the states.


Why date girls your age (30)? When I was 29, my (ex) GF at CSULB was 22. I'm a pig and she's a horse (7 years younger). After her I went out with a monkey (-9 years). IMO at your age, it's perfectly acceptable to date college-age girls. However the one true taboo that we must not touch is underage girls.

My biggest complaint with US dating market as young adult was the transition from school to post-school. In HS & college you get to see the same girls day after day, so it's easy to build relationships over time. If you didn't do well this year, there's always a new batch of freshmen girls next year. After college it's like jumping into the ocean with no life jacket. If you decide to meet and date girls at work, people at work put up walls after being thrown under the bus one too many times, and if you do date someone from the office and it didn't work out, it's extremely awkward to have them sit next to your cubical M-F.

IMO many women do not fully understand (or accept) the value of their youth. Instead of levering their assets when it's most valuable to find a good husband and start a family, many women waste their best years. A man can become more valuable when he's older & better established, it's also socially acceptable for the man to date and marry a younger women. The same is not true for women, being more accomplished in her career does not make her more attractive to a man, and her biological clock runs a lot faster than a man. My GF has several friends in their 30's who have asked to be introduced to bachelors for marriage, I tell them outright that at their age, their package is expiring, they need to accept men up to 12 years (one cycle from rat to pig) their senior, and that they're not in a position to be overly picky.


I agree on all counts and I DON'T want to date a woman my age. I just worded my post to let others know what's available in my age bracket for those people who have told me, "you need to find somebody your age". :lol:


I will never forget when I was about 26 and I was dating a 20 year old (cleared with FULL blessings from her big tough father!) and one guy I knew (old collage roommate) who was my age would make snide comments and question me as to why I was dating a woman so young. He really pissed me off!

This guy was a looser and he would cheat on his GF all while I did not date for many years then I finally get a GF and it bothers him that she's so young. I think it was because he had sisters or something.

Still, I never cheated on her, and I treated her like a queen, and yet he was bothered by her young age. WTF?

The idiot should have mind his own business because he later got married and then got divorced about a year later and his x wife is now a full fledged lezbo.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Grunt » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 am

The criminalization of all male sexuality.

That is the ultimate goal of feminism.

Make no mistake.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

How a 14-Year-Old Unwillingly Became an Internet Sex Symbol

Postby Mr S » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 am

The REAL story behind this girl's pictures. Watching the video you wonder how such a hot girl was created by the two parents, they are average looking at best. She is still hot though. If I were her I would just change my name and create a new identity.

Angie Varona: People Call Me a 'Slut' Watch Video://abcnews.go.com/Technology/angie-varona-14-year-unwillingly-internet-sex-symbol/story?id=14882768#.TtNDI3MgwgU

Angie Varona: How a 14-Year-Old Unwillingly Became an Internet Sex Symbol

Angie Varona is one of the most recognized young sex symbols on the Internet, not because she is an aspiring model, or even asking for the attention, but because her private photo account was hacked four years ago.

The 18-year-old said her likeness has shown up on porn sites, humor sites, jailbait.com -- a message board affilith reddit.com where people trade and comment on photos of underage girls -- even on advertisements. There are also numerous unauthorized Facebook profiles, Twitter accounts and YouTube channels, all claiming to be Varona -- one Facebook fan page has more than 41,000 likes.

A recent Google search of "Angie Varona" turned up 608,000 original search items, including 63,000 photos tagged with her name. Many of the photos out there now, Varona said, are not her originals, but are remakes or women pretending to be her.

"They Photoshopped one of my bikini pictures," she said. "I have the original and everything. They Photoshopped the top off."

For four years Angie kept hoping the online obsession would stop, but it's only gotten worse.

"People wish to exploit me and I guess stalk me in a way...they want every picture that has ever been taken of me," she said.

This summer, in an effort to spread awareness about the dangers of photo hacking, Varona decided to tell her story to the "Miami Montage," a publication put together by high school journalism students at a University of Miami, then decided to tell her story to "Nightline."

Varona was just 14 years old when she uploaded some provocative photos of herself wearing lingerie and bikinis -- no nude pictures, she said -- to the image-sharing website, Photobucket.com in 2007. It was decision that she said has ruined her life.

"When you're 14 you don't realize that the things you do really do matter at that point," she told "Nightline" anchor Terry Moran in an exclsuive television interview. "No one ever thinks that, 'yeah, I'm going to take these pictures and it's going to end up all over the Internet.' You just do it for yourself."

At the time, Varona said the photos were intended for her then-boyfriend's eyes only, but when someone hacked her private account, suddenly her private photos were everywhere online.

"We started emailing all the websites that had it already," she said. "It just progressed instead and exploded way too much."

Varona immediately told her parents, who were "dumbfounded" when their daughter came to them crying. Her father, Juan Varona, said that while he was "disappointed" in Angie, he was angry at the people who were spreading the photos.

"At first you look at it and it's on a porn site and it's horrible," he said. "Then you look at it and say, 'It's a bathing suit picture,' I would rather have her not put it up, but it's a bathing suit picture. None of her pictures are any worse than you would see in Victoria Secret."

The family called the police and hired a lawyer, but they continued to hit dead ends as photos of Varona's provocative poses rapidly multiplied on the Internet.

"There's not really a lot you can do with that because it's not child pornography I guess, it's more child erotica, that's what they classified it as," she said. "So they couldn't really take it down off any website, which I thought was wrong. ...Basically they told me, 'yeah, you have to sit and watch it all happen.'"

When her high school classmates got hold of the photos, Varona said she was tormented and called a "slut" and a "porn star."

"You have your teenage drama, but that was the basis of everything," Varona said. "Honestly, if that wouldn't have happened, half the drama that I do have wouldn't exist."

But the nasty comments went way beyond mere opinions. Varona received numerous threats, which she said became so severe that her family had to contact the FBI.

"[People] telling me that I deserve everything that's going to come for me, that they're going to rape me when they see me because I want it and because I ask for it," Varona said. "Someone found out my address and everything... threatening me, saying that they know where I live."

She changed schools twice, but eventually, her family decided to home-school her. Unable to escape the humiliation and to stop the photos from spreading, Varona said she became depressed and turned to drugs, alcohol, even tried ran away from home.

"It's a wound that doesn't heal," said her father, Juan. "Every time it's healing, something comes up on the internet, so it's an open wound, constantly."

Angie Varona Struggles to Live a Normal Life Four Years Later

Varona has been criticized for putting these provocative photos of herself online in the first place, especially given that in most of the photos she is wearing little clothing. She says she was just dressing like any other normal teenager.

"When you are at the beach and you are wearing a bikini I don't know how you are supposed to not expose yourself," Varona said. "When I go out I dress like every other girl. I dress with clothes that show, I guess, off my body in a way, but I don't do it on purpose ... Because I am larger on top it just looks more provocative, but it shouldn't stop me from wearing it."

Some even claim she "planned" to have her photos leaked because she wanted attention, which Varona denied.

"They think I did this on purpose to get the fame and the popularity," Varona said. "But in fact, the truth is I want to be either a lawyer or a vet. I don't want to do anything having to be famous… [people] don't realize that it really does hurt the person, and people do make mistakes."

Varona said she regrets posting her photos online and worries that this now seedy reputation will follow her for the rest of her life.

"I took the pictures, I mean, in a way I hold myself responsible, which kind of hurts me too because it could have all been prevented if I just listened to my parents," she said. "I would have never even had a cell phone. My parents didn't even want me to have Facebook. They didn't want me to have a MySpace."

As her family still fights to have the widely-traded photos removed, Varona said she struggles to lead a normal life. The teenager, who wants to socialize on Facebook, text or email her friends and apply to college, said she feels trapped.

"I can never have a Facebook and have it private where nobody can see it because they're always going to find a way to hack it and they're always going to find me," she said. "I had problems with going out to malls, having people stare at me... It was pretty embarrassing. I never wanted to show my face anywhere."

For the now tech-obsessed generation, Varona said she wants people to learn from her story and not make the mistakes she did.

"I don't want this to ever happen to anyone else," she said. "Even after everything that's happened to me, I would never wish it on anyone else."
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby BigDug » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 am

She would have to move, identity change, drastic hair change, etc. Even if she just changed identity, as soon as someone recognized her and figured out her new name, it would be all over the internet again.

Sucks that the internet can cause so much harm. Wasn't that Star Wars lightsaber kid seriously screwed up after his friend posted that video online?
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 am

Mr S wrote:She is probably half white/latina.


Latinas ARE white, and anyone who is not 100% white is not a Latino, since Latinos come from white countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal). What you probably were trying to say was that one parent was white and the other was a mestizo. That would make her 3/4 white, 1/4 Native American.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Repatriate » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Mr S wrote:She is probably half white/latina.


Latinas ARE white, and anyone who is not 100% white is not a Latino, since Latinos come from white countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal). What you probably were trying to say was that one parent was white and the other was a mestizo. That would make her 3/4 white, 1/4 Native American.


Latina just means someone of spanish speaking descent. Spanish has been spoken in colonized South and Central America for hundreds of years now. It doesn't mean expressly white as a definition.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], HA1729 and 6 guests