How soon do you think America will collapse?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

DarrenFW wrote:I don't know but for some reason I want to boycot American women. I'm not sure why.
This morning I woke up with "Boycott American Women" in my mind. Do you ever have one of those days when you want to just boycott American Women?
Definitely boycott the ones in the 817 area code!

I used to hang out on Lancaster Avenue in Fort Worth. What a shithole. At least it's accessible to the new community college that has a niccccce computer lab that's by the multi-level Ft. Worth city jail.
But I hated how ignorant some of the people in Fort Worth are.

Don't you know that one time that I was in the Ft. Worth downtown library that there was a baby just screaming its head off and the parents weren't doing f**k all to shut the baby up after five long-ass minutes.

Then I had kindly interjected to the father to please shut your baby up or something because this has been going on for five minutes now.

Then he replied, "This is a public library so you have to suck it up."

"A library is not a place for such noise."

He, the baby, and the mother of the baby had left.

10 minutes later, the librarian came over with an armed security cop to the kiosk that I was standing at. He told me that I was spewing expletives at the baby and said I had to leave the library for the rest of the day and that I'm lucky that he didn't suspend me indefinitely from the library.

Go FWTX! Da f**k out of here will ya?!

In addendum, I used to jayride the TRE back and forth to Dallas from FW without getting caught. LMAO!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

realization

Post by OutWest »

DarrenFW wrote:I don't know but for some reason I want to boycot American women. I'm not sure why.
This morning I woke up with "Boycott American Women" in my mind. Do you ever have one of those days when you want to just boycott American Women?
You sound like a young guy...better to wake up now than later.
Ask yourself, do you want to subject yourself to the American p***y Cartel?
Do you really want to live within the American fantasy fairyland of entitlement
queens who think they shit gold wrapped chocolate bars?

It is not about "boycotting". It is TOTALLY changing your paradigm.
Once you live outside the USA, you can develop some objectivity and
see your life in American as what it was...subject to the Americunt
psychic vampires.

Run for your life!

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
targetguy
Freshman Poster

overpaid actors and sporsts players

Post by targetguy »

8) This c oountry has so many overpaid sports players and actors that it is way out of line and jobs at mcdonalds dont cut it. So unless new industries are started here which is doubtfull with one in eight on ssi disability it will get close to the point where one working and one supporting the others that are not. That one working may not when the currency keeps deteriating and so does the realestate and it will be considered the 3rd world united states of america. How a society can overemphasis sports and actors and let the economy fall apart is beyond me. There is no support for unmarried women in the 3rd world only here and thats another reason this country is falling apart so many unmarried children born and the taxparers are paying for it. So maybe a total collapse may be needed to fix this broken country.
no scammers
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: overpaid actors and sporsts players

Post by FreeYourMind »

targetguy wrote:8) This c oountry has so many overpaid sports players and actors that it is way out of line and jobs at mcdonalds dont cut it. So unless new industries are started here which is doubtfull with one in eight on ssi disability it will get close to the point where one working and one supporting the others that are not. That one working may not when the currency keeps deteriating and so does the realestate and it will be considered the 3rd world united states of america. How a society can overemphasis sports and actors and let the economy fall apart is beyond me. There is no support for unmarried women in the 3rd world only here and thats another reason this country is falling apart so many unmarried children born and the taxparers are paying for it. So maybe a total collapse may be needed to fix this broken country.
That's why the Black family unit has collapsed, and the White family unit is fast following suit. There's a good article about this on The Spearhead site today: http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/06/24 ... destroyed/
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FreeYourMind wrote:
targetguy wrote:8) This c oountry has so many overpaid sports players and actors that it is way out of line and jobs at mcdonalds dont cut it. So unless new industries are started here which is doubtfull with one in eight on ssi disability it will get close to the point where one working and one supporting the others that are not. That one working may not when the currency keeps deteriating and so does the realestate and it will be considered the 3rd world united states of america. How a society can overemphasis sports and actors and let the economy fall apart is beyond me. There is no support for unmarried women in the 3rd world only here and thats another reason this country is falling apart so many unmarried children born and the taxparers are paying for it. So maybe a total collapse may be needed to fix this broken country.
That's why the Black family unit has collapsed, and the White family unit is fast following suit. There's a good article about this on The Spearhead site today: http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/06/24 ... destroyed/
That you IV that article, FYM! Very interesting to say the least.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Collapse is a strong word. It might be better to ask, "How far will America decline?" We have seen several declines already, from our economy, our educational system, our infrastructure, our influence in the world, our currency, and our representatives ability to address pressing issues.

There will be ebbs and flows, ups and downs, but America's best days are behind it. The only hope is that China, India, Russia, and a few other countries that nip at our heels fall more deeply than America in the coming years. That is unlikely.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

As many parallels as I see between the ancient Roman Empire and the US, I agree that the US will just fade into 2nd rate status, with a whimper. It won't just collapse, but rather just become forgettable and irrelevant over many decades. Same thing happened to the British Empire. Look how long it took for the Roman Empire to completely disappear, after Nero (the beginning of the decline): about 400 years. The British Empire is still in decline in many ways, even though they still try to revive the old Britannia nostalgia from time to time, such as the Falklands War, the pomp and circumstance of handing over of Hong Kong, QEII on Canada/OZ/NZ currency, royal weddings, etc. etc.

I think we'll be dead and gone before the US is. It's just that there will be better lives to be led and better opportunities to be had overseas, so focus on that, and not the schadenfreude of seeing America's ass get kicked by history (although it's tempting to think that way).
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

SPOT ON!!!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Collapse is a strong word. It might be better to ask, "How far will America decline?" We have seen several declines already, from our economy, our educational system, our infrastructure, our influence in the world, our currency, and our representatives ability to address pressing issues.

There will be ebbs and flows, ups and downs, but America's best days are behind it. The only hope is that China, India, Russia, and a few other countries that nip at our heels fall more deeply than America in the coming years.
That is unlikely.
Yea, I was looking at the new Russian fighter jets. They say Russia will own the sky pretty soon due to their now superior planes (ie, PAK FA).
targetguy
Freshman Poster

ufos in usmilitary

Post by targetguy »

8) russia may have better planes soon but i know that those misterous lights in the skys are more then lights and some of the stars hover for a while and disappear at the speed of light. A good portion of the us budget goes to the militay and many countries now have plasma weapons and lazer weapons and i hope none ever have to use this super power type weapons on each other.
no scammers
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Technology is the wild card when comparing the present situation to the past. The U.S. government routinely poisons the sky with chemtrails, our water is filled with chemicals, our food is genetically modified, there are things like HAARP and lots of other advanced military and weapons technology. The one thing that's clear is that the present system is not about to roll over no matter how many people in the U.S. and around the world despise it. Much like its almost identical twin Israel, the more Washington pisses off the world the more it digs in.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote: dam Rambo! I wish I was in your position. But I'm in commiefornia right now, nobody has a "house with a defensible position" here and even if I had gone through the arduous process of getting a nice rifle like a m4 or ak47, it would be limited to semi-automatic and a 10 round clip :lol: I shall repel the foreign troops, fema camps and roaming gangs with my trusty Louisville slugger!
You can buy a CA-legal rifle with bullet button for detachable mag. It's also legal to manufacture your own lower receiver and order all the parts to build your own. High-capacity mags can be purchased out of state, and what you do with it (and its potential legal consequences) is your own business. Talk to the folks at Calguns.net for sourcing 80% complete lower receiver builds. For food stockpile I could recommend Mountain House cans.

Assuming that you live in Southern CA, your biggest problem after a "collapse' scenario will be obtaining clean drinking water. Areas such as San Gabriel Reservoir, Silverwood, Arrowhead, and Big Bear have water, but is too close and easily reachable by everyone to defend your possessions/stockpile, unless if you're willing to hike a long way toward the water source away from easy-access roads. 29 Palms is a good distance but no water. Many reservoirs here are dependent on the aqueduct, so if the pump stations stop running, that's it. Same with water wells in OC, they depend on running pumps. Those in Southern OC could possibly bucket water from Lake Mission Viejo for a couple months until it runs dry.

Northamericanguy wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Collapse is a strong word. It might be better to ask, "How far will America decline?" We have seen several declines already, from our economy, our educational system, our infrastructure, our influence in the world, our currency, and our representatives ability to address pressing issues.

There will be ebbs and flows, ups and downs, but America's best days are behind it. The only hope is that China, India, Russia, and a few other countries that nip at our heels fall more deeply than America in the coming years.
That is unlikely.
Yea, I was looking at the new Russian fighter jets. They say Russia will own the sky pretty soon due to their now superior planes (ie, PAK FA).
The PAK-FA is a nice aircraft, the Russians don't mess around when it comes to making planes fly. However, in combat it'd be technically inferior to America's best. Russia also lack carrier battle groups for oversea power projection, so at best they'd remain a regional power within the first half of this century.
belozer
Freshman Poster

Collapse / Food

Post by belozer »

What all of you forget. When America Collapses there will be no food in Grocery Stores.

I am from Oregon but moved to Ukraine. Bought a home here 2004. Been over 4 years since I visited America.

I live in Grandfather Village. Bystiv. EST. 1251 AD

I live Old World Style Off the Land.

It the Most Fertile farmland in world here. 1 meter black topsoil.

Good thing Americans are the fattest people on earth. They will need it. Will be a big die off in America due to Starvation.

Who Better to Blame it on then the first Black President. He was at the helm when America went down.

Hard times are ahead for America. Between September 2009-2010
a property I have a 25% share of a Trustfund tied to Lost 50% of it Value went from 2.1 million dollars to 1 million dollars in value. I think America. Will fall. I really don't care either. Money will have no meaning then become a barter system.

When this happens I will loose my internet. Other than that modern addiction.

I will still be eating well drinking home made Vodka, wine and having sex with beautiful young Ukrainian Girls.

So life will still be good for me
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Great stuff belozer. I checked out your blog, that video of an expat tearing American society a new arsehole was great :lol:

http://belozer.blogspot.com/2006/12/ukr ... rview.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

odbo wrote:Great stuff belozer. I checked out your blog, that video of an expat tearing American society a new arsehole was great :lol:

http://belozer.blogspot.com/2006/12/ukr ... rview.html
I second that. Cool blog belozer, I was looking at the film of the pig.