Foreign Women at Home?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Foreign Women at Home?

Post by DarrenFW »

Has anyone on here tried going after foreign girls at home (for me USA)?

I had some ideas:
- Approach at the airport. "Hey where are you from?"

- Online - travel sites, travel buddy sites, people coming to U.S.

- Universities/studying students - Approach foreign looking women on university campuses and coffee shops or bookstores.

- Foreign owned / foreign based restaurants or gatherings - There are restaurants owned by foreign people. We have a few nice Brazillian places where I live.

These are some thoughts I had about this topic.

If anyone has done this or does it, please post a response.

I know this sounds like PUA crap but it might be different if approaching a foreign lady...especially one that just got here. Allso I am aware that these people would most likely be middle class and might be less interested.

Comments welcome.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have plenty of them here i live 5 mins away from the Canadian border and we have them all. All you have to do is just do it as Nike says.
And if you go to Toronto well let me just tell you, you will see the finest women on earth in Toronto. I try to go every year.
I like filipino primarily and Indian women from India and in Toronto they are smoking fine. I say try it as soon as you see one i tried years ago and the woman from Africa told me her Puerto Rican husband spoke to her as soon as she got off the plane!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Uhm, excuse me but have you spent any extended time in Canada?

From Montreal to Calgary, Canadian females were singularly unimpressive. Also found them to be spectacularly narcissistic and treacherous around my wife.

All that politically correct shit goes RIGHT out the window when an America guy shows up in Canada with a hot young Ukrainian girl. Those Canadian bitches were coming unglued and could barely contain their hatred.

I could tell you some mind-bending stories, but maybe some other time.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Never Been

Post by ErikHeaven »

To Montreal or Calvary just Toronto or downtown Ontario. We all have different experiences. I have found that white Canadian women and women of all races there treat Black men like gods. So i can only speak from my experiences and those of my friends.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

ErikHeaven wrote:And if you go to Toronto well let me just tell you, you will see the finest women on earth in Toronto.
Lol, is this a joke?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

No this is not a joke

Post by ErikHeaven »

Do i sound like i am joking? Plenty of fine women in Toronto. Many American men i know have found their wives there.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

ErikHeaven wrote:I like filipino primarily and Indian women from India
Sorry, I missed this part. I guess my perspective on Toronto is different since I'm only really attracted to white women.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Erik, I believe that possible in Canada, there are not too many race issues like there are in the United States. There are still issues in Canada though but I see if you are non-white (Black; maybe Asian) you can find that Canadian women are a little more better to date. This is true in most Anglo countries outside of the US that do not have a problem with black guys from the US. I saw this in Australia too but they want to be in the area and to date them regularly. Other than probably easier dating (and sex), it is not worth the trouble to marry Canadian women. There is too much drama a lot of times.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

The Canadian Women Thread

Post by DarrenFW »

Maybe I should start my own thread, this one is clearly about Canadian Women....LOL.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

wholly cow canadian women from my experience are awesome. i am black so i have it pretty good with them. i have talked to them on facebook and is alot of fun. i am beginning to think they actually like nice guys. i do stuff for them in a nice manner and they blush and giggle when i am kind to them.

Granted these are what people call new age women. these ladies do not go by this because they don't believe in the new age movement. yet they have some beliefs that are associated with this new age thing. so maybe this is what is causing them to be so friendly and enjoyable.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yes i am black American and Canadian women treat us well.