Homosexuality (My personal thoughts)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Aha

Post by ErikHeaven »

There is no such thing as a wannabe satanist or wannabe homosexual. You either are or you are not. And the sheer simple fact that nobody knows me on the street makes such statements laughable. Now back to the point at hand homosexuals and lesbians have been here way before Christianity and it is currently being practiced in some of the strictest Islamist states. It has nothing to do with what is in the water or air.
CT's do not apply on this subject. I have lived in NYC most of my life and NYS and breathed in the foulest air, eaten all forms of fast food and have drunk the tap water my whole entire life and never once have i had a gay thought.
Gays are indeed born that way. I grew up with plenty of boys who from day one we knew he was "Different".
Bigotry is hard to die off with religious zealots so i am not surprised.
The older i get i just have no time for mindless hatred of people who do nothing to you. Marriage Equality should pass in NYS and this dark chapter of mindless discrimination should come to an end.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Sin (Missing the Mark) is truly a Jewish invention and has no basis in reality. There is no sin as there is no god. Man is only under the laws of other men not gods. Just my belief system that i do not impose on others.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Yes you're right. 40% of teenage girls in modern America identifying themselves as lesbian or bisexual are normal numbers. Thank you ErikHeaven for your insight. Liberalization has been excellent so far, lets keep going in that direction, first by destroying marriage then the family unit itself. Between the period when that happens, we can look forward to boys being raised by 2 moms, (I'm sure they'll have no problems being a man, especially with all the estrogen in the water). And there will be girls being raised by 2 dads as well, I'm sure they'll come out very feminine.
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

odbo wrote:Yes you're right. 40% of teenage girls in modern America identifying themselves as lesbian or bisexual are normal numbers. Thank you ErikHeaven for your insight. Liberalization has been excellent so far, lets keep going in that direction, first by destroying marriage then the family unit itself. Between the period when that happens, we can look forward to boys being raised by 2 moms, (I'm sure they'll have no problems being a man, especially with all the estrogen in the water). And there will be girls being raised by 2 dads as well, I'm sure they'll come out very feminine.
QFE.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have seen boys being raised by a mother and father in a stable home and still grow up to be gay. So once again people are born that way and if they were not harassed by hateful people maybe many of them would not commit suicide. The current viewpoint of the sky is falling is reactionary and over the top. The world will still be here, nations and civilizations come and go and through it all we will still have gays, straights, bi-sexuals,non sexuals, so is does not matter.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Marriage under so-called religious men like Former Representative Weiner or Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Newt Gingrich, or all them so-called religious Jesus loving congressmen and senators who constantly cheat on their wives yet they are so holy. They abuse marriage as straight men then have the nerve to say that gay people cant screw it up themselves.
Bunch of damn hypocrites!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Aha

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven wrote: and have drunk the tap water my whole entire life and never once have i had a gay thought
Ok, on a side note, tap water sucks! It tastes like copper oxide (a.k.a. rust) or some other heavy metals.

Brita filtered water ... all the time :x !
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah in NYC it does not NYS its quite good.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes

Post by ErikHeaven »

Rhetoric is what we all have been given. Logic cuts through the rhetoric and shows you that you have to defrag your brainwashed mind.
Captain Spock can indeed save you.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Through the media the illusion that homosexuality is under attack is created when the attack has been against heterosexual men.