Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Homosexuality (My personal thoughts)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Aha

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 am

There is no such thing as a wannabe satanist or wannabe homosexual. You either are or you are not. And the sheer simple fact that nobody knows me on the street makes such statements laughable. Now back to the point at hand homosexuals and lesbians have been here way before Christianity and it is currently being practiced in some of the strictest Islamist states. It has nothing to do with what is in the water or air.
CT's do not apply on this subject. I have lived in NYC most of my life and NYS and breathed in the foulest air, eaten all forms of fast food and have drunk the tap water my whole entire life and never once have i had a gay thought.
Gays are indeed born that way. I grew up with plenty of boys who from day one we knew he was "Different".
Bigotry is hard to die off with religious zealots so i am not surprised.
The older i get i just have no time for mindless hatred of people who do nothing to you. Marriage Equality should pass in NYS and this dark chapter of mindless discrimination should come to an end.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 am

Sin (Missing the Mark) is truly a Jewish invention and has no basis in reality. There is no sin as there is no god. Man is only under the laws of other men not gods. Just my belief system that i do not impose on others.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 am

Yes you're right. 40% of teenage girls in modern America identifying themselves as lesbian or bisexual are normal numbers. Thank you ErikHeaven for your insight. Liberalization has been excellent so far, lets keep going in that direction, first by destroying marriage then the family unit itself. Between the period when that happens, we can look forward to boys being raised by 2 moms, (I'm sure they'll have no problems being a man, especially with all the estrogen in the water). And there will be girls being raised by 2 dads as well, I'm sure they'll come out very feminine.

OF COURSE HOMOSEXUALITY EXISTED BEFORE JESUS. THAT WAS THE POINT. The degeneracy and evil of the Roman Empire went hand in hand with homosexuality. It's the same with past empires, and the same with Judaism and the Catholic Church (the Vatican being the continuation of the Roman Empire). Those are the 2 religions based on female-bashing, closet-homosexuality, and not-so-closet paedophilia.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby tradcom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 am

odbo wrote:Yes you're right. 40% of teenage girls in modern America identifying themselves as lesbian or bisexual are normal numbers. Thank you ErikHeaven for your insight. Liberalization has been excellent so far, lets keep going in that direction, first by destroying marriage then the family unit itself. Between the period when that happens, we can look forward to boys being raised by 2 moms, (I'm sure they'll have no problems being a man, especially with all the estrogen in the water). And there will be girls being raised by 2 dads as well, I'm sure they'll come out very feminine.

QFE.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 am

I have seen boys being raised by a mother and father in a stable home and still grow up to be gay. So once again people are born that way and if they were not harassed by hateful people maybe many of them would not commit suicide. The current viewpoint of the sky is falling is reactionary and over the top. The world will still be here, nations and civilizations come and go and through it all we will still have gays, straights, bi-sexuals,non sexuals, so is does not matter.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 am

Marriage under so-called religious men like Former Representative Weiner or Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Newt Gingrich, or all them so-called religious Jesus loving congressmen and senators who constantly cheat on their wives yet they are so holy. They abuse marriage as straight men then have the nerve to say that gay people cant screw it up themselves.
Bunch of damn hypocrites!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Re: Aha

Postby S_Parc » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 am

ErikHeaven wrote: and have drunk the tap water my whole entire life and never once have i had a gay thought

Ok, on a side note, tap water sucks! It tastes like copper oxide (a.k.a. rust) or some other heavy metals.

Brita filtered water ... all the time :x !
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:33 am

Yeah in NYC it does not NYS its quite good.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 am

Rhetoric is what we all have been given. Logic cuts through the rhetoric and shows you that you have to defrag your brainwashed mind.
Captain Spock can indeed save you.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:39 am

Exactly, rhetoric like:
- "You suck!"
- "That sucks ass!"
- "This blows!"
- "This sucks balls!"
Is there anything more gay?

English was created by sodomites and gets more gay every decade. Even the word for happy (gay) became a synonym for homosexual. In most languages blue (meaning unhappy), is a synonym for homosexual.

Through the rhetoric of politicians, priests and other idiots on tv the illusion that homosexuality is under attack is created, when the only thing that has been under attack throughout history of this country is sane/healthy/moral/christian values either by hyper-conservativism and puritan bullshit (i.e. "enjoying sex is evil!") or by marxist utopian ideologies and pagan bullshit (i.e. "the family is evil!")

Yes some innocent children who are (or think) they are gay are teased by their peers with "faggot" this and "queer" that and end up committing suicide. It's very sad, but it's no different from other children committing suicide after being teased for being the only white kid in a classroom of illegal immigrants, Filipinos and Viets. When does that get reported??? It's no different from black kids getting killed in their teenage years because they were trying to emulate self-destructive gansta culture they saw on BET. Or suburban teenager girls slitting their wrists or hanging themselves because they were obsessing over goth/punk/marilyn manson type rock music which glorifies misery, self-mutilation and suicide. Who do you think funds all this? All this music, this mass-immigration, creating the problems and providing the solutions. Who?

Why do you think the Republican party's biggest bashers of homosexuality always end up being caught playing footsy in gas-station restrooms and exposed as homosexuals themselves. Who does their violent condemnation benefit? It doesn't help your average homosexual, it benefits our rulers and SPREADS homosexuality because it discredits those with legitimate concerns for the fate of humanity.

It's a dialectic. Don't get your perspective of the world from the tv or you will inevitably find yourself supporting the "oppressed" homosexuals.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions