Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Differences Between White Women and Black Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 pm

@Skateboard Stephen,

Somebody else already beat me to the punch because Afro-Brasileiras typically aren't on that niggershit that too many Blacks, westernized Africans, westernized Afro-Caribbean and westernized Afro-Latinos are on.

Hold onto to she, and do right by her. Do not expose her to Ghetto Gaggers, Ghetto Brawls USA, and all that other "idiocractic" dumb shit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Re: Differences Between White Women and Black Women

Postby Fenix » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Disclaimer: This initial post is a novel, so get your Kindle or Nook, popcorn, Diet Coke or whatever you like to eat and enjoy the show! In layman's terms, this shit is long!

One of the members on here wanted me to make a thread about the differences between black women and white women. Note: this is my experience, so take it for what it's worth (a billion-fafillion-killjillion dollars!). Other note: I have never dated or had sex with a black woman (never will) and my experience is day-to-day operations and friendships with black women.

Friendliness/Social Skills

White women are the most friendliest to me. If I say hi to a white girl, 99.9% of the time, she is going to say something back. Black women don't even give me the time of day. White women, even if they do not like me sexually, will still talk. Talking to a black girl is like talking to a brick wall with shit stains on it. Example: I used to live a block away from a nail salon and I was walking back home. I saw this cute brunette walking the opposite direction. She walked by me said "hi" first and I said hi back. If this were a black woman, she would have walked by like I wasn't even there. Example 2: The same area...This white woman had the nicest body I have ever seen in real life. She was jogging and she had on these tight ass black pants and a black tanktop with sunglasses on. She even said f***ing hi to me and she was huffing and puffing, walking to where she was about to go. Again, this is the norm for me.

It doesn't matter where I go, white women are like this with me. Another example I forgot about. I was was taking a public bus to Best Buy and I saw this fine ass white woman with dreadlocks across the street. I had that feeling that we were going to talk and we did. It is funny because her name was Rashad. Guess what we talked about? We talked about the Black Panthers and other things from the 1960s. She was very attractive. We sat by each other on the bus too and we were talking about Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones and baseball. Black women are not social at all unless she is twice your age. I went to Marshall's to buy clothes and this older black lady was commenting on how all of my clothes are blue. All the things I own are blue. I had small talk with her. This happens with older black women, but black women my age? *crickets chirping* Older black women talk to me, but the younger ones don't.

Example that I told a member on this forum: I went to Walmart to buy some hygiene products and there was this white guy in front of me and an older lady (I think she was Indian) was behind me. The black girl was ugly as f**k, but still lol. The black girl talked to the white guy and asked him how he was and had small talk. When I put my shit on the counter, this bitch didn't say a God damn thing except how much my shit cost. It was like $12 and some change. Then I slowly walk away and this bitch is talking to the Indian lady saying, "Hi, ma'am, how are you today?"

This is more evidence that black women just don't give a f**k about me. You would think black women would be lining up to talk to me, but they are last in line or not even in line at all. Why are white women talking to me so easily like I am a white guy and this has been happening since I was born? Does this shit make any sense? I am glad this shit is like this though. Me and black women are like peanut butter and oil. Doesn't mix at all. Me and white women are like Oreos and milk. Perfect match. Funny how all of my black family members say I will end up with a black woman, but rhinos don't have wings and kangaroos don't know how to sing yet, so choke on that slapnuts! My attraction to black women is like my attraction to roaches, non-existent. Next..!


Approachability

White women win again. I usually don't even approach white women 99% of the time, they approach me or initiate. I don't even have to do much with white women. Example: This actually happened last weekend. I met another cute white girl and she introduced herself to me. She was with her friend (she was cute too) and they were flirting with me. All I had to do was basically talk. She introduced herself to me. I haven't met any girls in awhile so this was refreshing. This is the norm for me though. I try to talk to black women on occassion and they just brush me off. It is usually me being the invisible man. I do approach white women sometimes (99% of the time I don't have to because they initiate everything). I approach a white woman and I usually have a 5-10 minute conversation in a store or whatever. If I try with some effort, she gives me her number without me asking. Sometimes, I just ask right away and she gives it to me. Even the meanest, coldest white girl will still talk to me; they won't just pretend I am not in their presence.

Attraction Signals

Black women usually joke around too damn much. I remember I liked this black girl in high school and I thought I was going to do something with her, but it was just a f***ing joke. It is funny...This fine ass light skinned girl came up to me and I thought she was going to talk to me, but she was being a wingwoman for her friend. I was so pissed! I was in P.E. with this black girl and this so-called flirting was comical. It was more like bullying. That's what black women do. They don't really flirt. I will get back to this later. White women, they usually let you know in the first 30 minutes if they like you or not. If I know she likes me, I make a move immediately. I have a thing I do with women called the "magic hand." If a girl lets you hold one of her hands or she lets you massage her hand or both, she likes you. I do the magic hand before anything else because I like to make the move slowly.

Black women are harder to read as far as attraction. Since black women don't think I exist, I have no clue what signals they even give. If I do sense a black girl likes me, I know 99% of the time it is a joke and I should not take it seriously.

Flirting

White women do know how to flirt. White women are pretty easy to figure out. My friend told me about this place he goes to every Wednesday night and he wanted me to come. This was when I was 16. The first day I was there, this cute white girl sat on my table and we began to talk. She flirted with me and I was hooked on this place. Example: One of the girls I met at this place, she wore this rainbow tanktop and some b***y shorts. She was a blonde. She had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. She stared at me like she wanted to eat me up. Anyway, she said she had a bruise on her leg and she turned around and she asked me if I could see it. She was being a tease the whole night.

Well, she sat by me the whole night. She invited me to a pool party, but my friend didn't want to go. I was pissed at this punk for a while because of this. I met her again the next week at this park everyone goes to. We had so much chemistry. It was insane. 2 weeks later, she was following me around like a sick puppy. I was going around meeting new people and she was right beside me like a magnet. One of the best girls I ever met. I would wait for her to come to this place and we would sit together and talk. We never did anything here except talk all damn night. I moved from this area a month or so later and I was a wreck.

Black women don't know what flirting means. I like to be a tease and I like to be goofy. White women eat it up, but black women don't play that shit. Black women, so f***ing stupid. White women are huge teases. They will do anything to make you laugh. White women usually touch you a lot, play with their hair and stare at you like you she is a lion and you are a zebra and she she looks away. In addition, white girls usually cling to you like a magnet and follow you everywhere you go. Those are the signs I know that she is interested. The main sign is her touching me like rubbing my head or touching my arms or wanting to hold my hand. It's on like Donkey Kong then.

Black women? You are automatically a brother, not the "I am black, a black man is a brother and a black woman is a sister." Not that bullshit, I am talking about the family member aka you are never sniffing my p***y. Watching a vacuum cleaner vacuum a floor is more engaging and entertaining than black women conversation. Conversation with a black woman is non-existent. It is usually one or two word responses.

Humor

White women always make me laugh. They also understand my humor. I play off of white women and they play off of me. It is a thing of beauty. Black women are funny too, but most of their humor is cursing. I curse a lot too, but black women want to be female Richard Pryors. If you make fun of a white girl,


Treatment of men

Never been with a black girl so I don't know. This is just my experience with white women. My best friend is a white girl and she told me when I first met her that she would never drive a guy around town. She wanted the guy to drive her around. Now, I hate cars and I don't even have a license and guess what this girl did when we hung out the first time? She picked me up, took me to the store, bought me shit there and then after we did the sexual hokey pokey, she drove me back home. I didn't even have a job at the time either. So there goes the "you must have a car, money and a job to even get a girl." You guys know me well enough and you know I am not an asshole. I am just me. I am nice, polite, generous, etc. but I don't take anyone's shit. I know what I want. I know when to say no. I know what I don't like. I have zero tolerance for bullshit. White women have treated me well for the most part. Oh yeah, I never have to pay for me and her. It is usually dutch. I don't ask or anything. I don't even pay half of the time.

I call the girl up and she usually picks me up with no problem. I have lived in Illinois most of my life and I have lived in Arizona from 2006, 2007 and moved here permanently (until I leave America) since 2008. I used to be on MySpace like a mad man meeting white women. This one white girl I wanted to f**k lived like 100 miles or so from Phoenix and she said she would pick me up just to take me over to her house to f**k her. This didn't work out because I texted her one day and some black dude said he was dating her or something. I dropped that shit, but I do regret not f***ing her. She was that banging. She was 33 years old, but she was fine as hell. She did send me some X-rated pictures so I didn't lose! I usually ask a white girl if she wants to hang out and she usually says yes. I haven't really gotten a no answer. Yes, I have been rejected, but most of my rejections were before I changed my appearance to the way I look now (check the Facebook profile!).

I met a MILF online and she lived two states away. She was coming down to Phoenix anyway to visit someone (I forgot who) so she drove all the way down here just to f**k me. I told one of the members of this forum this on Facebook about this.

Intelligence

White women I usually talk to are not bimbos. They have a brain. I don't have to teach them how to do shit or whatever. I have intelligent conversations with them all of the time. Black women don't know shit besides black people stuff. I don't want to talk about that shit. Have a decent conversation. I am not talking about plate tectonics or anything, but I usually have engaging conversations with white women. Black women are stupid and the only thing they know how to do is boss you around.

Treatment of men out in public

White women treat me like I am the leader. She asks me what I think or what I want to do. The day is pretty much mine for the taking. If I want to go to Sonic, she takes me immediately. A black girl? Ugh...She acts like your mother and she must boss you around. You must do what that black girl wants to do. I usually just become a rebel and do my thing. I can't imagine dating one of these creatures; this is just hanging with a black girl. White women always want to hold my hand and be affectionate in public. Black women want you to be behind them. This is what my mom does and why do I want a black girl treating me like I am her son? White women, I can make all of the decisions or we can come up with something to do. Black women? I have to make blueprints of what movie we need to go see or something stupid. White women don't make me feel embarrassed being in their presence. Black women make me want to run for the hills because they are making you feel like a moron.



Conclusion

White women think it is cool if you listen to Avril Lavigine. Black women call you a sellout for listening to the Rolling Stones. The biggest white girl that is a bitch will still talk to me.

I always find it funny how men on here say black women are friendly, nice, etc. I am talking about the white and Asian men. I don't know why it is so reversed like this. If all the women in America died out except black women and black men were the only ones left too, I would still not get attention from black women. I actually prefer it this way because I don't find black women attractive at all. Yes, there are exceptions like Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Beyonce, etc., but the majority of black women don't even look like that in everyday life. The best looking black women are usually light skinned or mixed with something.

White women interaction with me is amazing. It just happens. I don't really have to do anything, but talk and make a move. As long as I don't f**k anything up. I might as well say this shit now. I went to visit my parents last week and I took a Greyhound bus back. I wanted to prove to all of you that white women are not that bad. I met so many fine ass white women on this trip that it was insane. I feel bad because I didn't really try to talk to them. I did talk to them, but I didn't really care. All of them were approachable. All of them carried a conversation. I am still thinking about this brunette that sat in front of me. Man, she had long black, curly hair.

Her body was so tight and she had the cutest face. There was this other white girl that talked to me. She was the same height as me, 5'10, she had dirty blonde hair. She was funny as hell. Not only the white women on the trip, but I met some Latinas and this fine Asian chick. I wasn't even in the bus station for 5 minutes and I saw this Asian girl on the other side. She walked up to me and started talking to me. I like Asian women, but I never live in an area where they are populated so this was a surprise. The whole bus trip was nice. I wish you guys that hate white women would have been on this trip.

I always said that American women aren't that bad, especially the white women, but I have always had success with white women anyway. This has been like this since I was in 1st grade. Bitch named Jamie, she would throw her hair in my face everyday and she was like, "I like you!" I didn't want to be with her lol. 1st grade and shit...Wow. So, yeah, the white girl thing has been part of my life since I was a kid. White women are the first ones to approach and the first women to talk to me before anyone else.

I have talked to teenage white girls, white women my age, and MILFs. I have talked to the EMO white girls, the ivy league white women, you name it, I talked to all types of white women. It's the same shit. This happens everywhere I go. I used to live in Hawaii and I didn't even do shit there while I was there and I even pulled a white girl there. Well, she actually followed me down the street and she talked to me. It was crazy. I took her back to my room and we hung out. She was from Washington and we didn't hang out that much, but I never had a girl pretty much stalk me on the street.

This is just my experience, not a scientific theory. I can say the same thing with European women. The women that I talk to online that blow me away are European women. I am talking to women from these countries right now: Russia, Denmark, and Slovenia and some other European countries that you guys don't recommend. I have known the European women I met on MySpace for years. I used to talk to this girl from Ukraine, but I lost contact with her. I wouldn't say I haven't had luck, but Filipinas and women from countries you guys recommend in South America is not clicking. I have more success with European women. I like Latinas too and I find Paraguay to be my favorite place in South America I want to visit. Is this a coincidence or is this just the way it is with white women and myself? American white women like me a lot and European women do too (even the evil, vile Western Europe! I have the most success in Denmark).

Almost forgot about Canada and Australia. Canada is one of my favorite places to talk to white women. I had a lot of success in Canada. I almost moved there in 2006 because the girl I met blew me the f**k away. She was the cutest thing ever and she had one of the best accents I ever heard. I only talked to a couple of Aussie girls, but the one I used to talk to the most was super cool. Denmark and its women are pretty much a match made in hell. It is too delicious. My personality meshes far too well with Danish women. I love American white women because of their goofiness and quirks, but Danish women are this times a million.

Sorry for being a babbling Brooke! I am done writing.
i hope you do know you're supporting white supremacy which is why blacks are f***ed up in the first place in america. this uplifting white women over black women is just crazy.get a black women over seas shit they act different as hell. shit even im stilly supporting white supremacy thru my biracial son the chances of him geting with a black women is slim to none so what will my grand children look like probably nothing like me in fact they will probably hate me and spit on my kind. my own son may see his light skin as better than other blacks further keeping blacks at the bottom.i'm not saying don't date white girls just i wouldn't marry nor have kids.


How come every time a black guy likes white women and doesn't like black women, it is always "white supremacy" or "race baiting" or "self-hate"? How come I can't be attracted to a certain race more than others? In addition, I keep hearing this broken record about me dating black women overseas or what not. I will keep telling everyone this..I do not like black women. I am not attracted to them whatsoever. No, I do not hate my mother. No, I am not self hating. Yes, I do love myself. Yes, I do love white women more than other races because my attraction to them is the strongest and I have chemistry with them. I am not promoting white women like they are Goddesses. This is just my experiences. I am so sick of this type of talk.

It's okay to promote Filipina dating and marriage on here all day and all night, but a black guy that likes white women...Oh no! Race baiting! You are a white supremacist! I don't get it. Why the double standards? This is why I don't participate in forums anymore and especially about black women. Everyone always wants to protect and defend black women. I don't give a shit about black women. I am the least attracted to black women. Why is this so hard to understand? Black women don't give a shit about me and I don't give a f**k about them. Feelings are mutual. I find it funny how you say you want me to try to talk to black women overseas and I don't even find black women remotely attractive. I find 0.000001% of them attractive. Somethings in this life are impossible and somethings are not going to happen. Me being with a black woman isn't going to happen.

I turn 27 in December and black women have never showed me any interest. Do you know who has showed me interest? White women and Latin women. I don't care about all of this circular logic about preserving the black race. Anyway, I know what I am attracted to and it's not black women. If a white guy is not attracted to a white woman and loves Asian women, I don't see threads on here saying he is an Asian supremacist or he is race baiting. When a black guy like me makes a thread like this, all hell breaks loose. Get the f**k outta here. I am tired of this. This happens every time.

I already said in the OP that this was my experience, so don't take my words as scientific fact. You know what? I know what this is...Lots of people just cannot believe a black guy doesn't worship the black woman. How come you don't like black women and their donkey booties? You don't like women with full figured bodies or something? Wait for it....Wait for it...You can't handle a strong, independent, black woman huh?

Why else would people keep saying shit like this? Is is that hard to understand that a black guy doesn't like women that has his same skin color? You can't imagine that huh? It is the truth. Since people can't fathom this, they think something is wrong with me and they give you these bullshit responses like, "You hate your mother and she is a black woman!" and "You are self hating! Plenty of black women out here you can date!" Then they ignore the simple fact that I don't find black women attractive. Wait, let me put this in terms everyone will understand...

When I see black women, my dick doesn't get hard. I don't think about f***ing them. People try to confuse this phrase, "I am not attracted to black women" and translate it to "I hate black women." I always like petite women and white women fit the bill. They are petite and skinny. Majority of black women are killer whales.Anyway, please stop with the double standards and all that jazz.

I have heard all of this before and nothing is going to change. Naomi from Ghana is not going to make me change my mind about black women. I like what I like. Ask all the white men on here that find white women repulsive and they only date Asian women, give them this speech that you are trying to give me. You are not going to do that are you? Didn't think so...Please stop the madness and respect my opinions. I respect yours, but don't try to say I am a white supremacist. Are you going to talk about me for liking Carl's Jr more than McDonald's because everyone likes McDonald's?
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

@P-Sosa,

You have refuted that very well, sir. If I had said anything in indirectly or directly infer anything you had a problem with, then I belatedly apologize.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby aozora13 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Honestly, I agree with Grunt. First, you have to understand that dating women in North America (US and Canada) is not good. Possibly Phoenix is able to meet some decent American women who thought he was attractive. However, he has had problems with black American women.

I guess from what I remember in all the times I tried to date black women from 16-27. Most are standoffish and usually I have found that I like different groups of women who are not American. I am actually able to find women who are interested in me and want to get to know me which is good. Also, Phoenix gives his opinion and how most of the time, (varies though with women in DC though) that white women are good to talk too. I am not sure about marriage but at least they can talk to me and most of the time I have some interests that are close to my own.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

i like how this dude puts words in my mouth ô cara você entende inglês?when did you read in my post that i said you were self hateing.....im waiting when did you read in that post me defending black american womens behavior ....eh and didn't i say that i went thru the same shit you are and i have a mix child so if i was calling you all these things i would have to include myself which in fact i did.i just trying to protect you i don't want you to go thru the same things or make the same mistake.i never said don't have fun with white women never never i'm just saying IN MY OPINION they aren't the best choice for black men as far as marriage and kids go and i never said anything about latinas or asians.for the most part white women really don't take you're black ass serious when i come to haveing you're f***ing back and being able to stand up for you bring you home to mom and dad a say hey mom dad this is raykwann and we're gona start a family blah blah blah now if you find that then all power to ya but im saying thats rare rare RARE most white women do not like black skin i know what im talking about because i grew up in the suburbs the real suburbs anyone from central va knows what im talking about.i've been in situations when a white girl would like but wouldn't date me because of what her parents would say and do like kick her out of a 500,000 house i life style i'll never be able to provide in such and event.im just saying especially in this rotten economy you see all these races of people looking out for they're own not you when you have to beg them for a job.which is why intergration hurt blacks more than it help because when we were segregated we had our own economy black restarants shops and shit our own schools now go to any hood every thing is owned by everybody else but us the chinês own every damb store in philly just about and to dominicans own everything at the same time taking our money but not providing jobs in the black community .let me ask you this why is it when every one else has racial solidarity but when a black man starts geting on someone like you talking about it why is it that im automatically attacking you.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:i like how this dude puts words in my mouth ô cara você entende inglês?when did you read in my post that i said you were self hateing.....im waiting when did you read in that post me defending black american womens behavior ....eh and didn't i say that i went thru the same shit you are and i have a mix child so if i was calling you all these things i would have to include myself which in fact i did.i just trying to protect you i don't want you to go thru the same things or make the same mistake.i never said don't have fun with white women never never i'm just saying IN MY OPINION they aren't the best choice for black men as far as marriage and kids go and i never said anything about latinas or asians.for the most part white women really don't take you're black ass serious when i come to haveing you're f***ing back and being able to stand up for you bring you home to mom and dad a say hey mom dad this is raykwann and we're gona start a family blah blah blah now if you find that then all power to ya but im saying thats rare rare RARE most white women do not like black skin i know what im talking about because i grew up in the suburbs the real suburbs anyone from central va knows what im talking about.i've been in situations when a white girl would like but wouldn't date me because of what her parents would say and do like kick her out of a 500,000 house i life style i'll never be able to provide in such and event.im just saying especially in this rotten economy you see all these races of people looking out for they're own not you when you have to beg them for a job.which is why intergration hurt blacks more than it help because when we were segregated we had our own economy black restarants shops and shit our own schools now go to any hood every thing is owned by everybody else but us the chinês own every damb store in philly just about and to dominicans own everything at the same time taking our money but not providing jobs in the black community .let me ask you this why is it when every one else has racial solidarity but when a black man starts geting on someone like you talking about it why is it that im automatically attacking you.


IN Brasil, how do the Sao Paulo "white" Brasileirinhas act towards Afro-Brazilians like the ones in the avatar that dress better but have the same dark skin complexion.?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Fenix » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:i like how this dude puts words in my mouth ô cara você entende inglês?when did you read in my post that i said you were self hateing.....im waiting when did you read in that post me defending black american womens behavior ....eh and didn't i say that i went thru the same shit you are and i have a mix child so if i was calling you all these things i would have to include myself which in fact i did.i just trying to protect you i don't want you to go thru the same things or make the same mistake.i never said don't have fun with white women never never i'm just saying IN MY OPINION they aren't the best choice for black men as far as marriage and kids go and i never said anything about latinas or asians.for the most part white women really don't take you're black ass serious when i come to haveing you're f***ing back and being able to stand up for you bring you home to mom and dad a say hey mom dad this is raykwann and we're gona start a family blah blah blah now if you find that then all power to ya but im saying thats rare rare RARE most white women do not like black skin i know what im talking about because i grew up in the suburbs the real suburbs anyone from central va knows what im talking about.i've been in situations when a white girl would like but wouldn't date me because of what her parents would say and do like kick her out of a 500,000 house i life style i'll never be able to provide in such and event.im just saying especially in this rotten economy you see all these races of people looking out for they're own not you when you have to beg them for a job.which is why intergration hurt blacks more than it help because when we were segregated we had our own economy black restarants shops and shit our own schools now go to any hood every thing is owned by everybody else but us the chinês own every damb store in philly just about and to dominicans own everything at the same time taking our money but not providing jobs in the black community .let me ask you this why is it when every one else has racial solidarity but when a black man starts geting on someone like you talking about it why is it that im automatically attacking you.


I am talking to you and Grunt. Grunt said this thread was race baiting. I was answering both of you. In addition, I typically get the self-hating comments when I talk about this subject and I wanted to add it in here so you can understand my position. Anyway, we are definitely on different boats going to different locations. I don't believe in marriage and I don't want kids so that discussion can be thrown out of the window. Many white women I know have my back. I have met their parents and all that jazz so all of this you are talking about is irrelevant. We are going to agree to disagree. I never had any problems racially in America.

Now since you finally got to your point of the integration, I knew you would go there. The majority of black men date, marry and bare children with black women so why is it that black men on this forum that do date other races have to take the flack for millions of other black men that do marry black women? It is always the minority that gets attacked. 10 blacks date interracially and this is a huge problem, but millions of black people still marry each other though.

To answer your question, I have heard this shit before like a million times. I keep getting the same answers. I have more than one job (I am a freelance writer) and I don't care about black solidarity. I keep hearing this preserving our race/we are going extinct soon and I don't pay it no mind. All this leads to is people like yourself trying to convince me to date black women. It is not going to happen. I have a better chance being raped by a penguin than me dating a black woman.I respect your opinions, but I don't buy what you are selling (your argument).

It's the same old shit. I need to stay in the black community, people taking our jobs, date your own kind and blah blah blah. Has nothing to do with me. I don't have any hope for the black community. If they would stop destroying themselves for a second and actually rebuild...
Last edited by Fenix on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Re: Differences Between White Women and Black Women

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Disclaimer: This initial post is a novel, so get your Kindle or Nook, popcorn, Diet Coke or whatever you like to eat and enjoy the show! In layman's terms, this shit is long!

One of the members on here wanted me to make a thread about the differences between black women and white women. Note: this is my experience, so take it for what it's worth (a billion-fafillion-killjillion dollars!). Other note: I have never dated or had sex with a black woman (never will) and my experience is day-to-day operations and friendships with black women.

Friendliness/Social Skills

White women are the most friendliest to me. If I say hi to a white girl, 99.9% of the time, she is going to say something back. Black women don't even give me the time of day. White women, even if they do not like me sexually, will still talk. Talking to a black girl is like talking to a brick wall with shit stains on it. Example: I used to live a block away from a nail salon and I was walking back home. I saw this cute brunette walking the opposite direction. She walked by me said "hi" first and I said hi back. If this were a black woman, she would have walked by like I wasn't even there. Example 2: The same area...This white woman had the nicest body I have ever seen in real life. She was jogging and she had on these tight ass black pants and a black tanktop with sunglasses on. She even said f***ing hi to me and she was huffing and puffing, walking to where she was about to go. Again, this is the norm for me.

It doesn't matter where I go, white women are like this with me. Another example I forgot about. I was was taking a public bus to Best Buy and I saw this fine ass white woman with dreadlocks across the street. I had that feeling that we were going to talk and we did. It is funny because her name was Rashad. Guess what we talked about? We talked about the Black Panthers and other things from the 1960s. She was very attractive. We sat by each other on the bus too and we were talking about Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones and baseball. Black women are not social at all unless she is twice your age. I went to Marshall's to buy clothes and this older black lady was commenting on how all of my clothes are blue. All the things I own are blue. I had small talk with her. This happens with older black women, but black women my age? *crickets chirping* Older black women talk to me, but the younger ones don't.

Example that I told a member on this forum: I went to Walmart to buy some hygiene products and there was this white guy in front of me and an older lady (I think she was Indian) was behind me. The black girl was ugly as f**k, but still lol. The black girl talked to the white guy and asked him how he was and had small talk. When I put my shit on the counter, this bitch didn't say a God damn thing except how much my shit cost. It was like $12 and some change. Then I slowly walk away and this bitch is talking to the Indian lady saying, "Hi, ma'am, how are you today?"

This is more evidence that black women just don't give a f**k about me. You would think black women would be lining up to talk to me, but they are last in line or not even in line at all. Why are white women talking to me so easily like I am a white guy and this has been happening since I was born? Does this shit make any sense? I am glad this shit is like this though. Me and black women are like peanut butter and oil. Doesn't mix at all. Me and white women are like Oreos and milk. Perfect match. Funny how all of my black family members say I will end up with a black woman, but rhinos don't have wings and kangaroos don't know how to sing yet, so choke on that slapnuts! My attraction to black women is like my attraction to roaches, non-existent. Next..!


Approachability

White women win again. I usually don't even approach white women 99% of the time, they approach me or initiate. I don't even have to do much with white women. Example: This actually happened last weekend. I met another cute white girl and she introduced herself to me. She was with her friend (she was cute too) and they were flirting with me. All I had to do was basically talk. She introduced herself to me. I haven't met any girls in awhile so this was refreshing. This is the norm for me though. I try to talk to black women on occassion and they just brush me off. It is usually me being the invisible man. I do approach white women sometimes (99% of the time I don't have to because they initiate everything). I approach a white woman and I usually have a 5-10 minute conversation in a store or whatever. If I try with some effort, she gives me her number without me asking. Sometimes, I just ask right away and she gives it to me. Even the meanest, coldest white girl will still talk to me; they won't just pretend I am not in their presence.

Attraction Signals

Black women usually joke around too damn much. I remember I liked this black girl in high school and I thought I was going to do something with her, but it was just a f***ing joke. It is funny...This fine ass light skinned girl came up to me and I thought she was going to talk to me, but she was being a wingwoman for her friend. I was so pissed! I was in P.E. with this black girl and this so-called flirting was comical. It was more like bullying. That's what black women do. They don't really flirt. I will get back to this later. White women, they usually let you know in the first 30 minutes if they like you or not. If I know she likes me, I make a move immediately. I have a thing I do with women called the "magic hand." If a girl lets you hold one of her hands or she lets you massage her hand or both, she likes you. I do the magic hand before anything else because I like to make the move slowly.

Black women are harder to read as far as attraction. Since black women don't think I exist, I have no clue what signals they even give. If I do sense a black girl likes me, I know 99% of the time it is a joke and I should not take it seriously.

Flirting

White women do know how to flirt. White women are pretty easy to figure out. My friend told me about this place he goes to every Wednesday night and he wanted me to come. This was when I was 16. The first day I was there, this cute white girl sat on my table and we began to talk. She flirted with me and I was hooked on this place. Example: One of the girls I met at this place, she wore this rainbow tanktop and some b***y shorts. She was a blonde. She had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. She stared at me like she wanted to eat me up. Anyway, she said she had a bruise on her leg and she turned around and she asked me if I could see it. She was being a tease the whole night.

Well, she sat by me the whole night. She invited me to a pool party, but my friend didn't want to go. I was pissed at this punk for a while because of this. I met her again the next week at this park everyone goes to. We had so much chemistry. It was insane. 2 weeks later, she was following me around like a sick puppy. I was going around meeting new people and she was right beside me like a magnet. One of the best girls I ever met. I would wait for her to come to this place and we would sit together and talk. We never did anything here except talk all damn night. I moved from this area a month or so later and I was a wreck.

Black women don't know what flirting means. I like to be a tease and I like to be goofy. White women eat it up, but black women don't play that shit. Black women, so f***ing stupid. White women are huge teases. They will do anything to make you laugh. White women usually touch you a lot, play with their hair and stare at you like you she is a lion and you are a zebra and she she looks away. In addition, white girls usually cling to you like a magnet and follow you everywhere you go. Those are the signs I know that she is interested. The main sign is her touching me like rubbing my head or touching my arms or wanting to hold my hand. It's on like Donkey Kong then.

Black women? You are automatically a brother, not the "I am black, a black man is a brother and a black woman is a sister." Not that bullshit, I am talking about the family member aka you are never sniffing my p***y. Watching a vacuum cleaner vacuum a floor is more engaging and entertaining than black women conversation. Conversation with a black woman is non-existent. It is usually one or two word responses.

Humor

White women always make me laugh. They also understand my humor. I play off of white women and they play off of me. It is a thing of beauty. Black women are funny too, but most of their humor is cursing. I curse a lot too, but black women want to be female Richard Pryors. If you make fun of a white girl,


Treatment of men

Never been with a black girl so I don't know. This is just my experience with white women. My best friend is a white girl and she told me when I first met her that she would never drive a guy around town. She wanted the guy to drive her around. Now, I hate cars and I don't even have a license and guess what this girl did when we hung out the first time? She picked me up, took me to the store, bought me shit there and then after we did the sexual hokey pokey, she drove me back home. I didn't even have a job at the time either. So there goes the "you must have a car, money and a job to even get a girl." You guys know me well enough and you know I am not an asshole. I am just me. I am nice, polite, generous, etc. but I don't take anyone's shit. I know what I want. I know when to say no. I know what I don't like. I have zero tolerance for bullshit. White women have treated me well for the most part. Oh yeah, I never have to pay for me and her. It is usually dutch. I don't ask or anything. I don't even pay half of the time.

I call the girl up and she usually picks me up with no problem. I have lived in Illinois most of my life and I have lived in Arizona from 2006, 2007 and moved here permanently (until I leave America) since 2008. I used to be on MySpace like a mad man meeting white women. This one white girl I wanted to f**k lived like 100 miles or so from Phoenix and she said she would pick me up just to take me over to her house to f**k her. This didn't work out because I texted her one day and some black dude said he was dating her or something. I dropped that shit, but I do regret not f***ing her. She was that banging. She was 33 years old, but she was fine as hell. She did send me some X-rated pictures so I didn't lose! I usually ask a white girl if she wants to hang out and she usually says yes. I haven't really gotten a no answer. Yes, I have been rejected, but most of my rejections were before I changed my appearance to the way I look now (check the Facebook profile!).

I met a MILF online and she lived two states away. She was coming down to Phoenix anyway to visit someone (I forgot who) so she drove all the way down here just to f**k me. I told one of the members of this forum this on Facebook about this.

Intelligence

White women I usually talk to are not bimbos. They have a brain. I don't have to teach them how to do shit or whatever. I have intelligent conversations with them all of the time. Black women don't know shit besides black people stuff. I don't want to talk about that shit. Have a decent conversation. I am not talking about plate tectonics or anything, but I usually have engaging conversations with white women. Black women are stupid and the only thing they know how to do is boss you around.

Treatment of men out in public

White women treat me like I am the leader. She asks me what I think or what I want to do. The day is pretty much mine for the taking. If I want to go to Sonic, she takes me immediately. A black girl? Ugh...She acts like your mother and she must boss you around. You must do what that black girl wants to do. I usually just become a rebel and do my thing. I can't imagine dating one of these creatures; this is just hanging with a black girl. White women always want to hold my hand and be affectionate in public. Black women want you to be behind them. This is what my mom does and why do I want a black girl treating me like I am her son? White women, I can make all of the decisions or we can come up with something to do. Black women? I have to make blueprints of what movie we need to go see or something stupid. White women don't make me feel embarrassed being in their presence. Black women make me want to run for the hills because they are making you feel like a moron.



Conclusion

White women think it is cool if you listen to Avril Lavigine. Black women call you a sellout for listening to the Rolling Stones. The biggest white girl that is a bitch will still talk to me.

I always find it funny how men on here say black women are friendly, nice, etc. I am talking about the white and Asian men. I don't know why it is so reversed like this. If all the women in America died out except black women and black men were the only ones left too, I would still not get attention from black women. I actually prefer it this way because I don't find black women attractive at all. Yes, there are exceptions like Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Beyonce, etc., but the majority of black women don't even look like that in everyday life. The best looking black women are usually light skinned or mixed with something.

White women interaction with me is amazing. It just happens. I don't really have to do anything, but talk and make a move. As long as I don't f**k anything up. I might as well say this shit now. I went to visit my parents last week and I took a Greyhound bus back. I wanted to prove to all of you that white women are not that bad. I met so many fine ass white women on this trip that it was insane. I feel bad because I didn't really try to talk to them. I did talk to them, but I didn't really care. All of them were approachable. All of them carried a conversation. I am still thinking about this brunette that sat in front of me. Man, she had long black, curly hair.

Her body was so tight and she had the cutest face. There was this other white girl that talked to me. She was the same height as me, 5'10, she had dirty blonde hair. She was funny as hell. Not only the white women on the trip, but I met some Latinas and this fine Asian chick. I wasn't even in the bus station for 5 minutes and I saw this Asian girl on the other side. She walked up to me and started talking to me. I like Asian women, but I never live in an area where they are populated so this was a surprise. The whole bus trip was nice. I wish you guys that hate white women would have been on this trip.

I always said that American women aren't that bad, especially the white women, but I have always had success with white women anyway. This has been like this since I was in 1st grade. Bitch named Jamie, she would throw her hair in my face everyday and she was like, "I like you!" I didn't want to be with her lol. 1st grade and shit...Wow. So, yeah, the white girl thing has been part of my life since I was a kid. White women are the first ones to approach and the first women to talk to me before anyone else.

I have talked to teenage white girls, white women my age, and MILFs. I have talked to the EMO white girls, the ivy league white women, you name it, I talked to all types of white women. It's the same shit. This happens everywhere I go. I used to live in Hawaii and I didn't even do shit there while I was there and I even pulled a white girl there. Well, she actually followed me down the street and she talked to me. It was crazy. I took her back to my room and we hung out. She was from Washington and we didn't hang out that much, but I never had a girl pretty much stalk me on the street.

This is just my experience, not a scientific theory. I can say the same thing with European women. The women that I talk to online that blow me away are European women. I am talking to women from these countries right now: Russia, Denmark, and Slovenia and some other European countries that you guys don't recommend. I have known the European women I met on MySpace for years. I used to talk to this girl from Ukraine, but I lost contact with her. I wouldn't say I haven't had luck, but Filipinas and women from countries you guys recommend in South America is not clicking. I have more success with European women. I like Latinas too and I find Paraguay to be my favorite place in South America I want to visit. Is this a coincidence or is this just the way it is with white women and myself? American white women like me a lot and European women do too (even the evil, vile Western Europe! I have the most success in Denmark).

Almost forgot about Canada and Australia. Canada is one of my favorite places to talk to white women. I had a lot of success in Canada. I almost moved there in 2006 because the girl I met blew me the f**k away. She was the cutest thing ever and she had one of the best accents I ever heard. I only talked to a couple of Aussie girls, but the one I used to talk to the most was super cool. Denmark and its women are pretty much a match made in hell. It is too delicious. My personality meshes far too well with Danish women. I love American white women because of their goofiness and quirks, but Danish women are this times a million.

Sorry for being a babbling Brooke! I am done writing.



Good read, PS.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:.most white women will f**k us but don't take dateing us seriously i have yet to see a black man married to a white women say 5 10 years you havent seen it..



Quoted for truth.


The few blk men who get to marry the high quality white women are the millionaire athletes/entertainers. Make no mistake, when American white women turn about 28 all bets are off, they want a house in the suburbs, a 30k wedding, 15k ring, and a man who they can show off to their friends and family, and unfortunately, your average American blk man is so impoverished and disenfranchised nobody wants to MARRY them.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm

skateboardstephen wrote: intergration hurt blacks more than it help because when we were segregated we had our own economy black restarants shops and shit our own schools now go to any hood every thing is owned by everybody else but us


Quoted for truth.



The average white person however was not behind this, it's was sell out Negros like MLK and the Jew.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 pm

IN Brasil, how do the Sao Paulo "white" Brasileirinhas act towards Afro-Brazilians like the ones in the avatar that dress better but have the same dark skin complexion.?[/quote]

from what i can see from dealing with alot of brasilian people, the racist bs is still there but there is more of a class bigotry than about race but race is a factor in that. one thing i noticed is that black brasilian like being black a lot more than black americans and have less hang ups about dark skin light skin they actually have a culture and some even still know there native african languages i kind of envy them i wish i was brasilian i would much rather live there but i can't.has far as the whites brasilians go i do think when they get to the states they switch up they get just as bad as white americans when it comes to looking down on blacks but it's very subtle.even brown skin brasilians tend to kiss white americans asses when they get here. the coolest ones i know are the ones here illegally the coolest less racist ones are the ones who grew up poor the richer ones can be assholes.where here in the states its kind of the opposite the poorer we get the more racist we are especially whites because the majority of a white persons self esteem is based on being able to view blacks negative so they may not have a pot to piss in but they say well at least im not a nigger.but i like the way brasilian as least the way the poor interact they have little hang ups about interracial dateing also they all generaly have the same culture regardless of race in a way.black brasilian women seem to like being black makeing them more attractive and less insecure about everything they couldn't give to shits about a black guy and white girl.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Fenix » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Sorry if you mentioned this, but where are you from originally, skateboardstephen?
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:03 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Sorry if you mentioned this, but where are you from originally, skateboardstephen?


philadelphia
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 am

skateboardstephen wrote:has far as the whites brasilians go i do think when they get to the states they switch up they get just as bad as white americans when it comes to looking down on blacks but it's very subtle..


Many different racial groups from their respective countries look down on American blk people BECAUSE of the way American blk people carry themselves.

Why should American blk people be entitled to other peoples respect when they have such a lack of regard for their own families and communities?


Image



Image





Image



Image
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

Many different racial groups from their respective countries look down on American blk people BECAUSE of the way American blk people carry themselves.

Why should American blk people be entitled to other peoples respect when they have such a lack of regard for their own families and communities

good point i have to say you're right even people from puerto rico or dominican republic who are black don't like being called black but rather be identified by nationality.seeing your pics it just seems hopeless.i wish i wasn't born here id much rather be in latin america it seem as if there isnt this designated way to be a black latino they are just latino it must be so refreshing.and like i said before the blacks who aren't like this and bash all blacks and uplift whites being white washed like i very much was dosen't help matters i think we make it worse because most white people if not from tv get they're perception of blacks from blacks they are comfortable being around so if we talk shit about blacks they take it serious. and little do we know this all ends up back fireing on us.when i was in family court going agaist a white womens word that i hit her and no evidence i may has well been one of the dudes in the micky d's car.my proper english my polos a khakis dindn't make them see me any different.this was what i was trying to explain.i don't hate whites or throw salt in a black mans game if hes geting p***y from hot white chicks(which is rare)but ill say i don`t associate with as many whites as i used to and due to me separating myself from blacks or should i say limiting myself in the black community i have very little freinds so now i have no real social network which is a difficult spot to be in in this economy.i wish i only known now what i knew 5 years ago.i would have been left the country but now im kinda stuck here because i have a child here that i don`t want to suffer the same brainwashing i want him to be proud of who he is at the same time not feed into the nigga bull shit ya know.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nezel and 5 guests