Differences Between White Women and Black Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

sorry for my writing skills i barely even write english these days but you get the point
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

E. Irizarry wrote:IN Brasil, how do the Sao Paulo "white" Brasileirinhas act towards Afro-Brazilians like the ones in the avatar that dress better but have the same dark skin complexion.?
skateboardstephen wrote:from what i can see from dealing with alot of brasilian people, the racist bs is still there but there is more of a class bigotry than about race but race is a factor in that. one thing i noticed is that black brasilian like being black a lot more than black americans and have less hang ups about dark skin light skin they actually have a culture and some even still know there native african languages i kind of envy them i wish i was brasilian i would much rather live there but i can't.has far as the whites brasilians go i do think when they get to the states they switch up they get just as bad as white americans when it comes to looking down on blacks but it's very subtle.even brown skin brasilians tend to kiss white americans asses when they get here. the coolest ones i know are the ones here illegally the coolest less racist ones are the ones who grew up poor the richer ones can be assholes.where here in the states its kind of the opposite the poorer we get the more racist we are especially whites because the majority of a white persons self esteem is based on being able to view blacks negative so they may not have a pot to piss in but they say well at least im not a nigger.but i like the way brasilian as least the way the poor interact they have little hang ups about interracial dateing also they all generaly have the same culture regardless of race in a way.black brasilian women seem to like being black makeing them more attractive and less insecure about everything they couldn't give to shits about a black guy and white girl.
Win. Congrats! LOL Yeah you deserve a Brasilian pass, my friend. THat sounded about right (your response that is). I just wanted to make sure you weren't some AMerican dipshit that is obsessed with BR and don't know f**k-all about it but about its "bunda" only.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: intergration hurt blacks more than it help because when we were segregated we had our own economy black restarants shops and shit our own schools now go to any hood every thing is owned by everybody else but us
Quoted for truth.

The average white person however was not behind this, it's was sell out Negros like MLK and the Jew.
+1 AGREED. The Black Wall Street...the Harlem Renaissance....even Rosewood, Florida back in the day...Black people weren't on this incorrigibly f***ed-ass shit that they are on now in this country.
Every Black man in Harlem had a zoot suit, well-tailored, well-fitted. Just looking right (not to sound "suspect"). Not one but a few suits owned per Black man up there. Even the Black women weren't as fat nor as sassy as now. No tattoos were bearing on neither the women nor the men. I rather be compared to Black Americans then, based on unity, self-sufficiency (not to be confused with being "strong" and "independent" as these fascist goon Black bitches and ghetto-influenced American bitches call themselves nowadays).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

P-Sosa wrote:If they would stop destroying themselves for a second and actually rebuild...
(to paraphrase..)
then I just might help out the Black American community and maybe just maybe court a virtuous Black American woman.
But until then, say no go. Disclaimer: no homo. LOLOLOLOL!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: has far as the whites brasilians go i do think when they get to the states they switch up they get just as bad as white americans when it comes to looking down on blacks but it's very subtle..
Many different racial groups from their respective countries look down on American blk people BECAUSE of the way American blk people carry themselves.

Why should American blk people be entitled to other peoples respect when they have such a lack of regard for their own families and communities?

Damn, NorthAMericanGuy. LOL!! You had reached into the "incorrigibility" abyss in order to put the catfish society out there on your post like that. lololol!
But yeah, it's that real and that sad.

Yeah it's interesting how you put the Mickey D's pic up there because they are always advertising by catering to the Black American diaspora the most toxic, vile of bile, "food" known to mankind.
And of course per that pic, it shows that ignorance is not bliss but its ignorance is surely abysmal.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

this thread is very unfair... women are the result of their environment...sosa black women is a broad word..you should have said black AMERICAN women..I am a foreign guy and black women of african descent outside of usa are more traditional ( I lived in africa for years)..so grouping all black women as bad NO wow !! just like grouping all white women as good ..most of guys in the usa are white and have had trouble with white women...so don't judge the whole based your experience only..because white women treat YOU good ..then you assume that they are good wow ! ..bad thread I think ..I tend to look at things from a group if ALL MEN ARE HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY not just you..anyway peace
hello
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

rome86 wrote:this thread is very unfair... women are the result of their environment...sosa black women is a broad word..you should have said black AMERICAN women..I am a foreign guy and black women of african descent outside of usa are more traditional ( I lived in africa for years)..so grouping all black women as bad NO wow !! just like grouping all white women as good ..most of guys in the usa are white and have had trouble with white women...so don't judge the whole based your experience only..because white women treat YOU good ..then you assume that they are good wow ! ..bad thread I think ..I tend to look at things from a group if ALL MEN ARE HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY not just you..anyway peace
ACtually, if I am not mistaken and that I may be speaking on P-Sosa's behalf: I feel that the he meant that Black = Black American.

IMHO,

Black ≠ African;
Black ≠ Afro-Latino;
Black ≠ Afro-Caribbean (including Haitians (although they weren't really affected by the British) although you have a lot of jackasses due to "the sun never sets on the British Empire" oppressed mentality, but not as messed up as BA's);
Black ≠ Filipino pygmies (although those type of Filipinos un-mistakenly have African blood);
and get this controversial shocker:

Black even ≠ Afro-Canadian (although I see a lot of wannabes in Toronto and Vancouver. Afro-Canadians act differently than Black Americans...even the wanna-be one's are easy to snipe out. You have Jamaican-Canadians in Toronto and Québecois-French-speaking Afro-Canadians and Haitians in MTL (Montréal) that act madly different too).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Do I like White Women? Yes I do, does that make them better than Black Women? No it doesn't. Is America f***ed UP? Yes, is European Culture not far behind and the father of our dysfunction? Yes!

All that said, the Black men that are married are mostly married to Black women there's no risk of our race going extinct anytime soon, at least not in my life time and after that I really don't care.

I am a product of my environment thus I have been around both Black and White people extensively.

Look men always look for excuses. Take the blame for picking the wrong woman, what happen can happen to almost anybody if they aren't vigilant.

That's the key, BE VIGILANT!

I'm also tried of this bullshit that America ruins Foreign Women, nonsense! You picked the woman that's easily influenced by what she sees and that can be picked up if you had spent enough time with her.

In Western Culture it is FEAR OF BLACK DICK, remember that. That's why in America they are so quick to put your ass in a jail cell even for the most minor thing...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah it's interesting how you put the Mickey D's pic up there because they are always advertising by catering to the Black American diaspora the most toxic, vile of bile, "food" known to mankind.

It's really sad E_Irizarry, in predominantly black areas Mickey D's can be found all throughout the area, if it's not Mickey D's then it's some other fast food joint.

That said, it's to the point now where young blk people don't know how to cook for themselves, or at the least don't want to cook for themselves so they survive on fast food day in and day out.

I remember a African friend of mine in collage who ate Mickey D's for breakfast, lunch and dinner; EVERYDAY. Guys like him get to the point where real home cooked, non surgery, non salty food is nasty to them and they refuse to eat it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

E_Irizarry wrote: Every Black man in Harlem had a zoot suit, well-tailored, well-fitted. Just looking right (not to sound "suspect"). Not one but a few suits owned per Black man up there. Even the Black women weren't as fat nor as sassy as now. No tattoos were bearing on neither the women nor the men. .
Same with the Europeans. It's was only the sailors who got tattoos, and even then it's just a name or something, nothing like the full sleeve crap you see today. And back then the average woman did not smoke, that was a male thing to do.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah it's interesting how you put the Mickey D's pic up there because they are always advertising by catering to the Black American diaspora the most toxic, vile of bile, "food" known to mankind.

It's really sad E_Irizarry, in predominantly black areas Mickey D's can be found all throughout the area, if it's not Mickey D's then it's some other fast food joint.

That said, it's to the point now where young blk people don't know how to cook for themselves, or at the least don't want to cook for themselves so they survive on fast food day in and day out.

I remember a African friend of mine in collage who ate Mickey D's for breakfast, lunch and dinner; EVERYDAY. Guys like him get to the point where real home cooked, non surgery, non salty food is nasty to them and they refuse to eat it.
Damn. The African dude got sucked into the Amerimatrix. 1st time, shame on him! lol It's even to the point that older Black people do not cook for themselves. They washed their hands of cooking too and it trickles down to the younger dysfunctional Black American generation.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

rome86 wrote:this thread is very unfair... women are the result of their environment...sosa black women is a broad word..you should have said black AMERICAN women..I am a foreign guy and black women of african descent outside of usa are more traditional ( I lived in africa for years)..so grouping all black women as bad NO wow !! just like grouping all white women as good ..most of guys in the usa are white and have had trouble with white women...so don't judge the whole based your experience only..because white women treat YOU good ..then you assume that they are good wow ! ..bad thread I think ..I tend to look at things from a group if ALL MEN ARE HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY not just you..anyway peace
Black American women...

I never said all white women in America are great. Trust me, I have met my fair share of nutcases and I have heard the horror stories from all races of men when dealing with white women. However, most men on here look at the negative aspect of American women. I try to be open and objective. My experiences with white women may seem to be "too good to be true," but that is how it is for me. I did say this was my experience!

Again, I never said white women were perfect and black women are scum. It works with all races of women. I will say this about American women. When American women are good, they are really good. When American women are bad, they are really bad. I haven't seen an in-between with American women. They are either really great or really horrible.

I apologize to anyone in this thread that believes I am trying to boost the white woman's ego. I am not. No one is perfect. You have to remember that just because I am on a forum called Happier Abroad, doesn't mean me or other men on here have trouble with women. I want to have a life somewhere else. I am an atheist and America is too Christian friendly for my taste. Other shit I don't like about this country. I do want to visit and live in other countries and learn other languages and cultures. I hate America like a lot of you do and I don't agree with most of what America stands for. I need to move to a country that has my same core values. That's all I wanted to say. Many men that date black women say the same thing I say about white women, so it works both ways.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:my proper english my polos a khakis dindn't make them see me any different.
Because that's not what it takes to win in court. If you want to win in court you need money and a good lawyer. Blk/wht issue today is pretty much gone, it's about GREEN.

skateboardstephen wrote:i don`t associate with as many whites as i used to and due to me separating myself from blacks or should i say limiting myself in the black community i have very little freinds so now i have no real social network which is a difficult spot to be in in this economy.
You should never limit yourself, you SHOULD move somewhere you will know you can thrive.

skateboardstephen wrote:
I wish I wasn't born here id much rather be in latin america it seem as if there isnt this designated way to be a black latino they are just latino it must be so refreshing.

i wish i only known now what i knew 5 years ago.i would have been left the country but now im kinda stuck here because i have a child here that i don`t want to suffer the same brainwashing i want him to be proud of who he is at the same time not feed into the nigga bull shit ya know.
I don't have a child so it's hard for me to suggest something appropriate. Maybe you can talk to the mother of your child and tell her how you can build a better life for yourself overseas and once your established your child can visit you. As long as you send her money to support the child I don't she how she would have an issue with it.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Win. Congrats! LOL Yeah you deserve a Brasilian pass, my friend. THat sounded about right (your response that is). I just wanted to make sure you weren't some AMerican dipshit that is obsessed with BR and don't know f**k-all about it but about its "bunda" only.[/quote]

a proprosito mermão você é brasileiro não?de onde você é?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:Win. Congrats! LOL Yeah you deserve a Brasilian pass, my friend. THat sounded about right (your response that is). I just wanted to make sure you weren't some AMerican dipshit that is obsessed with BR and don't know f**k-all about it but about its "bunda" only.
a proprosito mermão você é brasileiro não?de onde você é?
Ola meu irmão, sou brasileiro e americano. Fico vivendo em NYC.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)