Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This is the reason why PUAs are delusional

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Falcon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:52 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:being deemed acceptable by a toxic AW.


Such as: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm







Postby zboy1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am

IntoTheWild wrote:OH man I can see this is still going on in my absence. Anyway there would be no sense in any PUA coming here and discussing with you guys because you've all made up your minds already that everything is wrong with the world around you, and any problems you have with women are due to external factors.

This is the site for guys to come to if they're inclined to blame the world for their issues. So be it. At least you have a home where you can co-miserate and whine together.

I was one who at least accepts the fact that environment can play a role, but for most of you guys it's 100% environment. What kind of person blames everything on the conditions around them and never looks at themselves. No wonder this place is full of racists and seems to have an almost neo-nazi attitude in many.


Yes, there is some truth in what you said. Some of us do look at ourselves and are quite critical of what we see in the mirror, so don't characterize everyone here in the same breath! You can run to another country, but that alone won't solve your problems a la Winston. I think a few posters here would agree with that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby cadams84 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 am

IntoTheWild wrote:OH man I can see this is still going on in my absence. Anyway there would be no sense in any PUA coming here and discussing with you guys because you've all made up your minds already that everything is wrong with the world around you, and any problems you have with women are due to external factors.

This is the site for guys to come to if they're inclined to blame the world for their issues. So be it. At least you have a home where you can co-miserate and whine together.

I was one who at least accepts the fact that environment can play a role, but for most of you guys it's 100% environment. What kind of person blames everything on the conditions around them and never looks at themselves. No wonder this place is full of racists and seems to have an almost neo-nazi attitude in many.


Not everyone here blames the world for their problems. I don't think any one is saying trying to be a "PUA" wont increase your numbers here in the United States or where ever they may be writing from. While trying to look our best and having confidence and humor when meeting someone new is always a good thing. I will not drastically change my lifestyle for the honor of pretending to be someone I am not to please an American woman.

Everyone has their reasons for why they want to meet a women from another country vs. trying to be a "PUA". Here are a few of mine that I think trying to be a "PUA" does not address.

1. I like Asian women. I live in West Virginia if this tells you anything about my chances of meeting one here we only had 1 Asian girl in my high school.

2. The odds are greatly in my favor in meeting a women I click with over seas. Maybe it is the novelty of my race or my accent in another country just as I it is a novelty for me to meet an Asian women here in the states. I know I might have the chance to meet a nice woman out of every 30 I talk to on a web site like match.com and when I login to cebuanas I have 20 that mail me per day wanting to meet me.

3. I believe the chances are better at having a more traditional family with a women from another country. I want to meet a woman that wants to get married and have 2-3 kids that will be a stay at home mom and sometimes even cook a family dinner. Sure I can meet a women in my age range (about 27 years old) that will do this in the United States right now but she will probably have 1-2 of the kids already and an ex-husband or two.

I agree with you on some people sounding racist. Not much else to say about that.
cadams84
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:58 am

IntoTheWild wrote:OH man I can see this is still going on in my absence. Anyway there would be no sense in any PUA coming here and discussing with you guys because you've all made up your minds already that everything is wrong with the world around you, and any problems you have with women are due to external factors.

This is the site for guys to come to if they're inclined to blame the world for their issues. So be it. At least you have a home where you can co-miserate and whine together.

I was one who at least accepts the fact that environment can play a role, but for most of you guys it's 100% environment. What kind of person blames everything on the conditions around them and never looks at themselves. No wonder this place is full of racists and seems to have an almost neo-nazi attitude in many.

Your rant has NOTHING to do with us being against PUA. We don't believe in changing ourselves to impress media-indoctrinated zombies, no matter how physically attractive they are. Because that is not the natural order. By trying to market yourself to women you emasculate yourself. For what!? The most important thing in this life is to be yourself! Emulating some popular archetype is the quickest way to destroy your soul. We're not interested in sacrificing our masculinity, our dignity, and becoming soulless zombies in a desperate attempt to gain the acceptance of some toxin woman who's only feminine characteristic is that she has a vagina.

You can take your Pick Up "Art" techniques and practice your homosexual posturing to your heart's content. We're not interested. We're off to which ever land allows us to act like men, and where real women still exist.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby magnum » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 am

@InToTheWild


Look, I see where you are coming from, but honestly its not as common as you think.


Your saying hold my self to blame?

I did.

I went from fat to abs.

I went from anti-social to social butterfly.

I went from unemployed to manager.

Know what? I'm still single growing older and more lonely everyday.

I hate this country for destroying my youth, and destroying any chance at a happy marriage in my 20s, god willing I'll be able to find a woman by 30 and get my life started.


My response to this is mostly for the others not for you, as we have enough people trying to keep men down in the U.S as it is.

A lot of guys here are fat, undereducated haters who pay for sex and are bitter, yes you are correct.

but don't go saying that's the rule, some of us have truly busted are ass maintained discipline in what we believe and what's important to us and worked at the goal of life, marriage ect, but the greed and feminist machine keeps knocking us down.

I do think this forum suffers from too much negativity and not enough constructive information, but the information to be found here to help someone escape is worth the 90% of bs.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm

^Exactly. People have changed themselves far more than what even a pick up artist asks of men, and what do they get? Nothing.

True males are marked for death in the demonic west BY DESIGN. And yet many still don't understand that the "wild" west is not their world anymore.

The PUA industry and its works are designed to separate males from their money and that's it. The problem isn't the self, it's the reality. By design, an artist can't coach someone. Art is unique expression. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 am

IntoTheWild wrote:"homosexual posturing"??? WTF? Are you nuts? How on earth do you equate seducing and sexing women with homosexual posturing, on what planet do you live

Professional wrestlers
Career military men
Hip-hop artists
Male models
Hipsters
Actors

= homosexuals in training

Pick-up artists are actors & hipsters, so they're twice as gay.

You can whine all you want, "But I'm sexing women!" Facts are facts. The rest of us know what's up with you bitches. No self-respecting straight man would partake in homosexual acts or mannerisms even for a second, regardless of the reward. So enjoy the heterosexual illusion while it lasts, you're already half way out the closet.

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 am

IntoTheWild wrote:Also, if PUAs were delusional, it's STILL better than some of you guys.

It's better to be delusionally positive and confident than unceasingly negative and hateful.

Women pick up on these things. They don't respond well to someone carrying deep negativity. If you have the mindset that you hate all American women (please, all 200 million of them?), well, you reap what you sow. Negativity breeds nothing good. Hatred is toxic... you wanna talk about TOXIC? Some (but not all) of the attitudes on here are toxic

You don't go overseas to escape from the west, from a negative mindset, you go for something positive.

I like Asian women too, I think they're feminine and cute/hot, I'd go to Asia for that, not going with the mindset that I am ESCAPING from something that I hate. I don't hate any women of any place.


I don't hate women of anywhere either but the vast, vast majority of the ones in this part of the world are in fact toxic to how I wish to live. Remember, not everyone is an egomaniac that sees women as play-things to boost their inflated sense of self.

Inheriting your values from TV and porn does not show strong "right-brained logic". And learning 'techniques' to appeal to what are essentially mentally-ill individuals does not show a strong sense of intuition.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 am

IntoTheWild wrote:He who obsesses over homosexuality is probably homosexual himself, much like those priests who preach against gays then go diddle little boys, that's you Obdo.

Why are you here spreading your hate anyway? Aren;'t you busy with transvestite virgins in overseas nirvanaland by now?

Whose obsessing Mr. Troll? If you want to be a pick up artist, no one here is stopping you. I told you.. practice your homosexual posturing until your heart's content. Don't come on here and attack us because we don't see worth in your lifestyle. We are not into chasing women to over-compensate for our insecurities, especially with paradoxically effeminate behavior and the cultivation of homoerotic tendencies.

I am not attacking you - I'm doing you a favor by putting you in your place because you closet cases desperately need a reality check.



Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 am

IntoTheWild wrote:Hey all I have to say is, for the others, not you Obdo,

Mental states are contagious. If one is negative, hateful, they cause negativity and hate in others. If they are happy, they cause
happiness in others. Not everyone on here is hateful and negative, but this site is full to the brim with it. Take a look at the posters, and judge whether or not they seem happy and willing to spread positive vibes, you become who you associate with,

IntoTheWild is using the time tested shill tactic of calling me a hater. You see if you're against privileges for homosexuals or "free" dildos for high-school girls or more laws "protecting" women from men, in a feminist's eyes you're a hater. When people in my area were protesting a city proposal to spend millions of tax payer dollars on an unnecessary sports stadium, they were called haters. (By trying to encourage a positive choice for the community, the people were portrayed as wallowing in negativity by the media). That is now linguistic manipulation works, and the Jews have successfully used it for over a century to push their communism agendas. Nobody likes negative people! We have to be happy all the time, like Filipinos. That philosophy has done wonders for their country. :lol:

On the topic of perpetual bliss, only women and children come online for heart-warming chats, games, and smiley faces. :) Grown men come for raw data and are less emotionally involved, and can handle reality even if it isn't always easy to hear. Your argument is especially irrelevant considering this forum's core motto, written on the top of the page. Several wankers who were caught in their bullshit have previously tried to use the same defense as you. It's a pathetic argument, an empty accusation one pulls out of desperation to get 1-up on the other guy by changing the subject.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby magnum » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Misdirection is nothing new or original, and used everyday in every instance by american women.

if it isn't the intellectuals with 1000 year old proofs that can't be proved to believe we come from fish, it's a beta-alpha-male/woman who thinks everyone on the net is as simple as the social circle they happen to circle jerk with outdated rhetoric and debate tactics.

Metrosexuals and feminine men are what women what nowdays, at least in america, and from what I see parts of russia.

Yes they look rather gay, but you could almost call it cultural if it wasn't for the fact the con-artists *cof* pick up artists are metrosexualing it up in amreica.


OH as for rage and hate?

*blinks for a moment*

no really....no...way....you mean to tell me this site has frustrated men who hate feminists and the way women have become in america, I'll be damned! it has hate for these women too?

Though often too negative and based on hate, it's of no shock, or belittlement that this site has angry men on it.

Without the coals of rage, we'd never get this anti-femanazi train rolling to foreign lands full of loving women!
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby S_Parc » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

IntoTheWild wrote:Mental states are contagious. If one is negative, hateful, they cause negativity and hate in others. If they are happy, they cause
happiness in others. Not everyone on here is hateful and negative, but this site is full to the brim with it.


IntoTheWild, there are a few themes to absorb, before one can apply the whole Tony Robbins worldview to life.

As far as contagion goes, there's a whole field of channeling spirit guides and mass hypnosis but I don't want to go there. That's an essay to itself.

The first step is when a person recognizes that he's been hoodwinked by female relatives, classmates, co-workers, and society in general. Then, the appropriate response is anger because that's the exact moment when one takes his personal power back. In other words, he's vociferously announced that *I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE[/youtube]

After that Howard Beale experience, the next step is to develop detachment, discernment, and a crafty way of dealing with life which doesn't miff everyone you meet, like using this board to discuss the double standards/social hypocrisy but then, being cordial and business-like around strangers in the real world.

But starting off, posturing a happy go-lucky experience *at all times* is a type of denial which at some point, backfires on oneself.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby C.J. » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 am

S_Parc wrote:The first step is when a person recognizes that he's been hoodwinked by female relatives, classmates, co-workers, and society in general. Then, the appropriate response is anger because that's the exact moment when one takes his personal power back. In other words, he's vociferously announced that *I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore*

After that Howard Beale experience, the next step is to develop detachment, discernment, and a crafty way of dealing with life which doesn't miff everyone you meet, like using this board to discuss the double standards/social hypocrisy but then, being cordial and business-like around strangers in the real world.

Thanks for sharing! :) That's exactly how I feel and changed.

IMO, if someone was really intuitive, they'd know what a waste of time PUA really is to many folks. Intuition is basically a psychic faculty(listening to your gut) that gives you a simple message "Don't bother" or "Go for it!" when you think about something, or a new thought/concept is- f**k it.

But my intuition kicked in and said "Don't bother" when I thought about PUA. Combined with what I know about the western "industries", that answer was good enough for me.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

The Jewish art of killing your soul

Postby odbo » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

Homosexual posturing by in-denial bottom boys..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqbo0[/youtube] Enough said.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby cadams84 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

Image

Oooo, Willy Wonka

Image

No one would confuse these guys for alpha males.

Image

He better get up and get busy Christmas will be here any time now!
cadams84
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests